Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To (41229 Views)

Top 7 Nostalgic Nigerian TV Commercials To Take You Down Memory Lane [video] / 10 Funny Pictures You Will Relate To If You Are A Nollywood Fan / Funny Pics You Can Relate To If Your Wife Is A Fan Of Indian Movies!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by soberdrunk(m): 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ishilove:

You berra recognise, my son wink

Yes Mummy grin grin
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by Ishilove: 9:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
soberdrunk:

Yes Mummy grin grin
Okay son grin
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by soberdrunk(m): 9:22pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ishilove:

Okay son grin

Mummy am hungry, what is for dinner? angry
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by Ishilove: 9:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
soberdrunk:

Mummy am hungry, what is for dinner? angry
Agidi and vegetable soup. Go and take yours in the kitchen

'I am', not 'am'. Why are you resistant to correction?!? angry
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by soberdrunk(m): 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ishilove:

Agidi and vegetable soup. Go and take yours in the kitchen

'I am', not 'am'. Why are you resistant to correction?!? angry

Agi...what!! No Lasagna? angry 'am' not a fan of vegetable soup, its "Egusi" or nothing.....

Ps- Na ur type dey correct mistakes 4 love letter angry
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by Ishilove: 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
soberdrunk:

Agi...what!! No Lasagna? angry 'am' not a fan of vegetable soup, its "Egusi" or nothing.....

Ps- Na ur type dey correct mistakes 4 love letter angry
Yes o. You can't murder grammar and syntax while wooing me. In short, bad English turns me off angry

Lasagna at 9pm?? I bet your tummy is as big as that big pot 'agbari ojukwu'. embarassed

Agidi and veggies is light and nutritious. Try it, my son.

*taps his head tenderly*
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by soberdrunk(m): 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ishilove:

Yes o. You can't murder grammar and syntax while wooing me. In short, bad English turns me off angry

Lasagna at 9pm?? I bet your tummy is as big as that big pot 'agbari ojukwu'. embarassed

Agidi and veggies is light and nutritious. Try it, my son.

*taps his head tenderly*

Impressive!! Very Impressive!!! The last time i met a woman that is impressed by grammatical prowess was before they invented instagram, am very proud of my 'pot belly', its a part of my sexy self and i accept it. Say no to "body shaming" angry. "Agidi and veggies" sounds like food for my local gods 'obatala' "sigidi' etc. I will just have my normal noodles, suya and beer grin you should try it mummy.

*pulls her hair gently*
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by Ishilove: 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
soberdrunk:

Impressive!! Very Impressive!!! The last time i met a woman that is impressed by grammatical prowess was before they invented instagram, am very proud of my 'pot belly', its a part of my sexy self and i accept it. Say no to "body shaming" angry. "Agidi and veggies" sounds like food for my local gods 'obatala' "sigidi' etc. I will just have my normal noodles, suya and beer grin you should try it mummy.

*pulls her hair gently*
Noodles, suya and beer? It's worse than I thought shocked sad

'I am', not 'am'. Stop being resistant to learning. No son of mine will shame me with bad grammar.

*gives him hot abara*

*pulls his ears upwards*

*knocks his stubborn head*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by soberdrunk(m): 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ishilove:

Noodles, suya and beer? It's worse than I thought shocked sad

'I am', not 'am'. Stop being resistant to learning. No son of mine will shame me with bad grammar.

*gives him hot abara*

*pulls his ears upwards*

*knocks his stubborn head*

Lmao @ "abara", could have sworn you are from the East but the deep yoruba words you use indicate that you are strongly connected to the West either by birth or by residency angry
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by Ishilove: 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2017
soberdrunk:

Lmao @ "abara", could have sworn you are from the East but the deep yoruba words you use indicate that you are strongly connected to the West either by birth or by residency angry
By residency cheesy
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by soberdrunk(m): 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
Ishilove:

By residency cheesy

Interesting! Mummy Eko grin
Re: 10 Old School Commercials Mostly 80’s Kids Can Relate To by Ishilove: 11:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
soberdrunk:

Interesting! Mummy Eko grin
Epe mi Epe mi!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First Nigerian Animated Feature Film Debuts December 11 / BBNaija: Tacha Teaches Khafi How To Twerk (Photos) / BBNaija All Stars: Cross Steals A Kiss From Ceec (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.