Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

PUNCH Newspaper Rates President Buhari's 1yr In Office - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PUNCH Newspaper Rates President Buhari's 1yr In Office (38510 Views)

Civil Servants Likely To Forfeit Salary Arrears - Punch Newspaper / Watch Video Of Lai Mohammed & Adeosun On Channels TV On Buhari's 1yr In Office / ​ 1yr In Office: FG Appreciates Nigerians For Their Support, Perseverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PUNCH Newspaper Rates President Buhari's 1yr In Office by ayindejimmy(m): 6:02pm On May 29, 2016
Ratello:

Let me engage you my brother. Nigeria got it all wrong running with this expensive system of democracy (Presidential System), it is a system that encourages wastefulness and favouritism plus gross corruption; Nigeria got it wrong by running a consuming economy rather than a producing one; Nigeria got it wrong when you have a President who is cocky and stylishly arrogant, Buhari must learn to be a listening President; Nigeria got it wrong when a President who is willing to stamp out corruption yet still have corrupt people around him as Ministers. My brother you be the judge, I am a hardcore REALIST not an IDEALIST!
i am not a blind follower of Apc o!

The system of govt we practise is a whole new discussion entirely.
I dont like it either cos we dont even practise true Federalism.
But appointing ministers in a political is more than what we see. many interest must be accomodated .
Find an incorruptable person among politicians is like searching for a needle in a hay sack. its near impossible.
Just so you know, I'm highly disappointed in this Apc govt so far but I'm hopefully optimistic.
Re: PUNCH Newspaper Rates President Buhari's 1yr In Office by BABANGBALI: 7:21pm On May 29, 2016
"I read online the question a lady asked. The question is how can Buhari who earns over 300million naira yearly claim that he can not afford to pay 27million naira for the APC presidential form. I became interested and decided to investigate. I went to the ministry of Finance where I discovered that it is true that all former Presidents and Head of states actually get 23million naira monthly. But I found out that General Buhari actually wrote the minister of Finance to reject the 23million monthly pay. He said in his letter that he will only accept 10percent or that amount which is 2.3million and that is what he has been taking. This is just to clear the air. What a Nigerian! what class of integrity! God please make us men and women of integrity. Amin." ~ Sen. Dino Melaye ( Oct 27,2014)

Re: PUNCH Newspaper Rates President Buhari's 1yr In Office by DeWorlex45(m): 7:57pm On May 29, 2016
Orikinla:
[size=28pt] It is idiotic to rate a President who is yet to execute his first budget in office. [/size]]
His inability to execute a budget in a year, & appointing his team after six months shows d high level of his unpreparedness.
Re: PUNCH Newspaper Rates President Buhari's 1yr In Office by jaybee(f): 9:23pm On May 29, 2016
Goddex:
This is PUNCH Newspaper's scorecard of President Buhari's 1yr in office . . .

http://www.punchng.com/buharis-scorecard-stakeholders-rate-president-low/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3773640_fbimg1464501624297_jpeg40dae31f2ed2d378a18c5cbba3ad1e22

I think Punch is too generous. Especially on agriculture, maritime, railway
Re: PUNCH Newspaper Rates President Buhari's 1yr In Office by ceejay4real(m): 9:53pm On May 29, 2016
Buhari and APC are finished!
Re: PUNCH Newspaper Rates President Buhari's 1yr In Office by Goddex: 10:27pm On May 29, 2016
Ratello:
IT IS FINISHED! Buhari and his APC's are making Jonathan look like an economy manager and PDP a better alternative. With these, APC is silently campaigning for PDP's strong come back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linus Okorie In Police Custody (Photo) / Dele Momodu Displays His 7 Phones As He Treats Himself To A Pedicure & Manicure / Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.