Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

PUNCH Newspaper Rates President Buhari's 1yr In Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PUNCH Newspaper Rates President Buhari's 1yr In Office (38511 Views)

Civil Servants Likely To Forfeit Salary Arrears - Punch Newspaper / Watch Video Of Lai Mohammed & Adeosun On Channels TV On Buhari's 1yr In Office / ​ 1yr In Office: FG Appreciates Nigerians For Their Support, Perseverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PUNCH Newspaper Rates President Buhari's 1yr In Office by Goddex: 12:54pm On May 29, 2016
queencalipso:
hahaha!!!! this score card na wah oo!!

BUBU= failure every where you go
Re: PUNCH Newspaper Rates President Buhari's 1yr In Office by osile2012: 12:54pm On May 29, 2016
[size=18pt]What we have on our own score card. Keep Rating. [/size]

Re: PUNCH Newspaper Rates President Buhari's 1yr In Office by berrystunn(m): 12:56pm On May 29, 2016
Orikinla:
[size=28pt] It is idiotic to rate a President who is yet to execute his first budget in office. [/size]]

APC govt is in charge when they call Nigeria fantastically corrupt.

Buhari promise to declare asset publicly with his team if elected.

Buhari have bad economy team
Bad monetary policy

Foreign investors are running away.
Do budget have anything to do with policy??

4 Likes

Re: PUNCH Newspaper Rates President Buhari's 1yr In Office by Orikinla(m): 12:58pm On May 29, 2016
bettercreature:
What Happened to 2015 budget? how can you keep 3 trilion in TSA without spending it? everything is just wrong about this government
I beg to disagree.
What you are seeing is CORRUPTION is fighting back.
President Muhammadu Buhari has refused to bend backwards to the political whims of the political sponsors of his presidential campaign. They want to call a dog a bad name in order to hang it before the end of his first term in office.
They are political power brokers in the south west and one of them still wants to be the next President of Nigeria in 2019. Alhaji Abubakar Atiku of APC and Senator David Mark of PDP are desperate to become the next President. But the great OBJ wants an Igbo man to succeed Buhari.

Re: PUNCH Newspaper Rates President Buhari's 1yr In Office by jamace(m): 1:00pm On May 29, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PUNCH Newspaper Rates President Buhari's 1yr In Office by BrokenTV: 1:00pm On May 29, 2016
Orikinla:

I beg to disagree.
What you are seeing is CORRUPTION is fighting back.
President Muhammadu Buhari has refused to bend backwards to the political whims of the political sponsors of his presidential campaign. They want to call a dog a bad name in order to hang it before the end of his first term in office.
They are political power brokers in the south west and one of them still wants to be the next President of Nigeria in 2019. Alhaji Abubakar Atiku of APC and Senator David Mark of PDP are desperate to become the next President. But the great OBJ wants an Igbo man to succeed Buhari.
HAHAHAHAH ZOMBIE.

6 Likes

Re: PUNCH Newspaper Rates President Buhari's 1yr In Office by cochexky: 1:05pm On May 29, 2016
I thought this man know something oo. Look at the shame he has cause me. Is like I will Dance shorki and revise back to APGA oo. OZU Nwoke cool

Re: PUNCH Newspaper Rates President Buhari's 1yr In Office by Orikinla(m): 1:05pm On May 29, 2016
berrystunn:

APC govt is in charge when they call Nigeria fantastically corrupt.

Buhari promise to declare asset publicly with his team if elected.

Buhari have bad economy team
Bad monetary policy

Foreign investors are running away.
Do budget have anything to do with policy??
I will rate President Buhari on his implementation of his first budget in office.
We forget that he spent billions of dollars on bailouts of state governments owing workers' salaries and also federal ministries owing salaries former President Goodluck Jonathan failed to pay before he left last year.
People should be reasonable and not making uninformed comments.
Re: PUNCH Newspaper Rates President Buhari's 1yr In Office by olex15: 1:09pm On May 29, 2016
Mr president you are incompetent to rule this nation,number1,u re an illiterate, 2 ,an ignorant man,3,a man without vision,4,tribaliatic man,5,u claim to be a saint but ur cabinet is corrupted,u used Nigerians money to fight opposition and said u re fighting corruption,so mr president u just wasted one the office,stop deceiving Nigerians and today u re celebrating ur one in the office and u don't obey the rule of law nd the constitution of federal republic of nigerian

2 Likes

Re: PUNCH Newspaper Rates President Buhari's 1yr In Office by cochexky: 1:12pm On May 29, 2016
Orikinla:
I will rate President Buhari on his implementation of his first budget in office.
We forget that he spent billions of dollars on bailouts of state governments owing workers' salaries and also federal ministries owing salaries former President Goodluck Jonathan failed to pay before he left last year.
People should be reasonable and not making uninformed comments.
Bro where exactly do u breath from? I ask because from ur comment Hope it's not from where u excrete from.

4 Likes

Re: PUNCH Newspaper Rates President Buhari's 1yr In Office by Orikinla(m): 1:13pm On May 29, 2016
BrokenTV:

HAHAHAHAH ZOMBIE.
Almighty God knows you are the real ZOMBIE.
We are in May, and I have paid all those who worked for me. And I created jobs you cannot create in the Nigerian film industry and I paid graduates you can never afford to pay. I am the Publisher/Editor of the Nollywood Mirror series, the leading publication on the Nigerian film industry and won an award for publishing. I have just produced and directed a major documentary as my contribution to the Golden Jubilee of Lagos state.
You are beneath me forever.; D

Re: PUNCH Newspaper Rates President Buhari's 1yr In Office by Amitex(m): 1:14pm On May 29, 2016
So NOTHING GOOD came from Buhari's 365 gays in office. Punch is even liberal in awarding Buhari "Fair" in Agric and Railways.
When Tomatoes have become essential commodity, how did Buhari achieve fair on that. On railway, what has Buhari done or added to the infrastructure received from Jonathan?

As far as I am concerned Buhari wasted 365 days chasing shadows, while the big ticket items were collapsing? We are back to 1984/85 locust years.
Re: PUNCH Newspaper Rates President Buhari's 1yr In Office by NinaMiliano: 1:14pm On May 29, 2016
Nawao. wch wan Baba com get good? Let's wait for another 365days
Re: PUNCH Newspaper Rates President Buhari's 1yr In Office by repogirl(f): 1:16pm On May 29, 2016
Very poor result,Punch even padded it for him.

If Buhari were my kid, I know the kind pursnishment I for don hammer am. That him dull brain go know book by force.

1 Like

Re: PUNCH Newspaper Rates President Buhari's 1yr In Office by tete7000(m): 1:16pm On May 29, 2016
Goddex:
The rating for 'Agric' should be 'poor'.

Apart from importing grass from Brazil for grazing reserves and cancellation of fertilizer subsidy which they later denied, that ministry is clueless

Even the grass importation na for mouth e dey happen. They never imported jack. Useless and directionless government.

1 Like

Re: PUNCH Newspaper Rates President Buhari's 1yr In Office by dipznano: 1:18pm On May 29, 2016
queencalipso:
hahaha!!!! this score card na wah oo!!

BUBU= failure every where you go

MThead (Emptyhead) grin grin grin
Re: PUNCH Newspaper Rates President Buhari's 1yr In Office by Oliviaxx(f): 1:20pm On May 29, 2016
blesoh:
Hehehehe life hard oh, even #10 nylon has increased to #20.

My dear, I was so shocked at d market; didnt even notice my mouth was open until my sis told me to 'close mouth abeg'

2 Likes

Re: PUNCH Newspaper Rates President Buhari's 1yr In Office by jojothaiv(m): 1:27pm On May 29, 2016
fitzmayowa:
According to punch PMB first year in office is a complete failure and they are not far from the truth, the realities on ground says it all...

In other words PMB scored F9...SMH

I hope our resident e - warriors will not tag them wailers /IPOD/IPAD paid journalists...
Residential E-Warriors...

Happy Sunday man...
Re: PUNCH Newspaper Rates President Buhari's 1yr In Office by biafranrealson: 1:28pm On May 29, 2016
TRUTH IS BITTER BUT ITS REAL . 365 WASTED DAYS MAY THE NEXT 365 DAYS BE FRUITFUL . GOD YOUR CHILDREN ARE YEARNING
Re: PUNCH Newspaper Rates President Buhari's 1yr In Office by Orikinla(m): 1:29pm On May 29, 2016
Amitex:
So NOTHING GOOD came from Buhari's 365 gays in office. Punch is even liberal in awarding Buhari "Fair" in Agric and Railways.
When Tomatoes have become essential commodity, how did Buhari achieve fair on that. On railway, what has Buhari done or added to the infrastructure received from Jonathan?

As far as I am concerned Buhari wasted 365 days chasing shadows, while the big ticket items were collapsing? We are back to 1984/85 locust years.

Almighty God opened many doors of favour for many Nigerians in the first year..
We can travel to the north without fear of Boko Haram attacking our cars and buses on the road.
Corruption is no longer the order of the day.

Re: PUNCH Newspaper Rates President Buhari's 1yr In Office by Jarus(m): 1:32pm On May 29, 2016
I thought wailers say Punch na APC paper.

It is only when tey report negatively about GEJ that they attack the messenger.

By the way, I share Punch's view.

1 Like

Re: PUNCH Newspaper Rates President Buhari's 1yr In Office by babestella: 1:34pm On May 29, 2016
Buhari and his zombies are all brain dead, dead dead dead. Brain dead.
Re: PUNCH Newspaper Rates President Buhari's 1yr In Office by hansad: 1:35pm On May 29, 2016
ckmayoca:
Hmmmmm. In your voice *punchnaipod*

Punch has turned to wailers.

1 Like

Re: PUNCH Newspaper Rates President Buhari's 1yr In Office by CurrentSamuel(m): 1:36pm On May 29, 2016
Wahoo.God help us in Nigeria
Re: PUNCH Newspaper Rates President Buhari's 1yr In Office by oganology33(m): 1:37pm On May 29, 2016
blesoh:

My dear I had to walk round like four shops to confirm. I first do shakara for first shop until it dawn on me that its really the price.
Lol.
Re: PUNCH Newspaper Rates President Buhari's 1yr In Office by dipznano: 1:39pm On May 29, 2016
cochexky:
Bro where exactly do u breath from? I ask because from ur comment Hope it's not from where u excrete from.

Wicked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PUNCH Newspaper Rates President Buhari's 1yr In Office by cochexky: 1:43pm On May 29, 2016
dipznano:

Wicked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Bro no be true I talk? How can a normal person reason like that naaa. Abeg happy sunday joor

1 Like

Re: PUNCH Newspaper Rates President Buhari's 1yr In Office by hothead(m): 1:49pm On May 29, 2016
Goddex:
This is PUNCH Newspaper's scorecard of President Buhari's 1yr in office . . .

http://www.punchng.com/buharis-scorecard-stakeholders-rate-president-low/

Advised to withdraw.
This is what any good University will tell someone with this kinda result
Re: PUNCH Newspaper Rates President Buhari's 1yr In Office by daveP(m): 1:56pm On May 29, 2016
surprisingly and expectantly, none of the bubu zombies are even viewing.

What share have we in Apc, or what place have we in the bubu in power. to your tents o sensible Nigerians, now see to your own tent o bubu.(after the stones have done their damage)
Re: PUNCH Newspaper Rates President Buhari's 1yr In Office by Ifetex(m): 1:58pm On May 29, 2016
ONE CHANCE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Displays His 7 Phones As He Treats Himself To A Pedicure & Manicure / Ex-amnesty Boss, Kuku Releases Surgery Photos, Says He Left N5.3b In Account / Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.