Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,079 members, 7,838,721 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday (11149 Views)

Does The Size Of A Man Sexual Organ Matters In A Relationship? Your Opinion / Women Were Designed To Satisfy Man Sexual Desire And Produce More Men And Women. / Relationships Are NOT Meant For Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by PaulkillermanAg(m): 10:58am On May 29, 2016
cirmuell:
y i goyta open this kind thread on a sunday morning inside church? sad
u have an opportunity boy, why not use It?
Just pray for God to give you more punny to ravage , and bitches to handle..... God bless you breh, pray for me too, (same prayer point BTW)

1 Like

Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by Nobody: 11:00am On May 29, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Are you obontami? grin
°•*No,that 1 is alot calmer than op.
...*But they are of a like mind
Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by demzylahot(m): 11:00am On May 29, 2016
obontami:

Omoba go into the world and destroy pusssies you got my blessings breh
End time pastor cheesy

1 Like

Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by obontami: 11:00am On May 29, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Are you obontami? grin
Nope, this obontami A.K.A the paramount ruler of olosho kingdom grin

Why are u asking if paulkillermanag is me ??
Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by obontami: 11:05am On May 29, 2016
dollyjoy:
So what are we suppose to do?? Hail you?worship you? Praise you

Sorry but you are an idiot. Nonsense. undecided

If u insult d op again, I will call on d mods to ban you

You better watch it angry

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by obontami: 11:09am On May 29, 2016
demzylahot:
End time pastor cheesy
grin
Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by PaulkillermanAg(m): 11:32am On May 29, 2016
Baba Obontami, please watch them oh, call on the mods on them baba, my respect continues...

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by Nobody: 11:34am On May 29, 2016
obontami:

Nope, this obontami A.K.A the paramount ruler of olosho kingdom grin

Why are u asking if paulkillermanag is me ??
just curious grin grin

KingCheezyPuff:
I think yur right. He seems calm
Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by PaulkillermanAg(m): 11:36am On May 29, 2016
dollyjoy:
Goan fuc.k your sisterssadsad.

***singing*** I choose you!! I choose you!! I choose you, .... In Mario's voice....

1 Like

Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by UrWorstNitemare: 11:51am On May 29, 2016
OP. RECIEVE SENSE IJN**
Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 29, 2016
i think he needs our prayers cos he is nt well..
Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by Miggs(m): 1:00pm On May 29, 2016

Anyway , my people, that was how I spent it, I say make I let una know , my Niggaz , bitches are only meant to be forked oh.... stop acting Nolly wood love script with them finally the driving force of every woman on earth is money, if the money isn't there she won't stay , so just fork them and pay them off... that's there only use......

God bless you all bros, for the bad Niggaz, more pussies to your dick, for the sissy bboiz, continue acting love movies, and I'll continue forking your girlfriends AND WIVES for you

Paul killerman says so...

C.C Obontami, PHC1stborn , and all other correct Niggaz..., not forgetting my sinaj.... God bless you all...
Sir,
I have said it before and I'll say it again
YOU ARE A GREAT MAN!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by HtwoOw: 1:32pm On May 29, 2016
No picture evidence ?

Fantasy writing , quite creative grin grin

but disappointing

1 Like

Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by donfemo(m): 1:38pm On May 29, 2016
obontami:

How can u wish ur fellow man such evil ??

Better watch what u type here before I call the moderators on ya ass

What nonsense angry

You can call all d mods, I dont wish anyone evil, but you certainly cant do things inhumane and think all's gonna be fine. What ever actions we take today will make up tomorrow. Its either you look back n ur proud of the past or you look back n regret but thats in our hands to determine. Our actions may not make so much meaning now, but in future we will look back and connect all the dots.
Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by humilitypays(m): 1:44pm On May 29, 2016
The sad truth is, as much as this guy sound weird, paranoid and spoilt, what he wrote is actually what majority of our ladies are doing in real life while they form holy holy good girls for the nice, cool guys.

Due to work and life activities, I have come across different kinds of men and guys...and I must tell u all reading that this op is saying the truth.

I once had some spoilt male colleagues who sleep with different classy girls everyday.

I mean working class ladies and even those ladies u feel are too decent and marriage material.

Knowing some of these rich, spoilt married men and single guys made me understand that ladies of our time are really bad and at the same time cunning.

To majority of Nigerian ladies, it's all about the money....including the working class ladies.

One of the managers in my previous job sometime last year invited me and 2 other guys for Friday hang out after work.

We all went in a colleagues nice ride to a place in V.I. (name withheld).

There, we met some Mobil staffs (guys) who are so loaded with money looking for how to offload their cash. These guys spent nothing less than 200k that evening; less than 2hours.

While we were there, some ladies arrived in their super cars; two came together with a Toyota Fortuner SUV, another two came in 2014 Rav4....amongst them was a very pretty white girl.

These girls I later learnt were working in some top firms in VI; don't want to mention name of their orgs, but still they are doing runz to make more money and they keep running around doing dirty things with rich married and single men instead of looking for a cool-headed single guy to settle down with, I weep for women of our time; especially the working class single ladies earning big money; they are even more greedy and materialistic, shame cry

What I saw with my eyes that night made me almost weep for our modern ladies.

In fact, what I learnt about women from these men made me to hardly believe that there's any truly decent lady out there above 19yrs.

From Ikeja GRA, to Ikeja city mall, to Allen to Elegushi, to The place at Lekki, to V.I, to Festac areas to Ago Palace, to Surulere, u will see how rich married men and single guys are using super-pretty ladies u will wish and beg to marry u like intimacy gadget.

Just because of money, ladies have thrown love and friendship to the forest!

If u have only broke guys as friends, u will think ladies are angels...but when u have rich guys as friends and do hang out with them, u will start to dislike all women!

Ladies plz wake up! Money is not everything! Stop falling foolishly for men driving big cars and those with cash...they laugh at u ladies at your back.

It hurts! We single guys with no trustworthy girl we knew and have built emotional bond with are in trouble and need serious prayers because with the way rich and financially buoyant guys are sleeping around with Nigerian girls eh, single guys are in trouble! cry

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by Mario1989(m): 1:51pm On May 29, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:

***singing*** I choose you!! I choose you!! I choose you, .... In Mario's voice....
Hmnn...so how many gurls/women have u f**ked in ur life?
Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by humilitypays(m): 1:59pm On May 29, 2016
donfemo:

You can call all d mods, I dont wish anyone evil, but you certainly cant do things inhumane and think all's gonna be fine. What ever actions we take today will make up tomorrow. Its either you look back n ur proud of the past or you look back n regret but thats in our hands to determine. Our actions may not make so much meaning now, but in future we will look back and connect all the dots.
My brother, instead of cursing and attacking the poster, instead direct your advice to the ladies too!

What Nigerian ladies are doing for money now is so heartbreaking! If our ladies start to shun material thing and money for true friendship and love, men will have no option than to stop using money to get them!

You will see a pretty lady u even pray and wish to marry and love, then u as an average guy trekking approaches this lady, she will ignore u or politely turn u down. But the moment another guy comes with a nice car, the same lady forming 'I am taken', 'I am engaged' will just fall for the guy like a melting ice berg...and after the guy uses her and dump her for another prettier girl, she starts to cry that men are wicked, how?

Ladies are their own problem today; most ladies now are so greedy, so dreamy and so ambitious! What turns majority of ladies on today is money and material wealth, nothing else!

So it is the ladies that are encouraging guys like the poster to live life the wayward way.

Our women need to slow down with their love for money, cars and material things...social media and all these soap opras have destroyed the mentality and thinking of the modern Nigerian lady! so sad

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 29, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

You know them well. Interesting...
Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 29, 2016
donfemo:

A guy happily describes his night and you are bleeding. Who Force you to open the thread? Smh

5 Likes

Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 29, 2016
dollyjoy:
So what are we suppose to do?? Hail you?worship you? Praise you

Sorry but you are an idiot. Nonsense. undecided
y are u angry na, d nigga talk true

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by kaziblake(f): 2:53pm On May 29, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:
Yes! ! My people and my Niggaz Paul killerman is here again, to intimate my men, on how I spent my yester night using girls to satisfy and gratify my sexual needs at the moment ( as that is there only use)...

So yester night , was the strippers call, like I told my Niggaz here, had to go scout the strip clubs for pretty strippers to fork, like the bitches they are.... so I took with me my fair, slim tall stripper friend I have been forking , to show me around other strip clubs I didn't know , also told her I wanted to get a cute stripper to fork, with her together (3some) , she told me she wasn't into that kinda thing, moreover she sucks in sex, (like she is a total waste of money, taking her for an all night).... so we agreed she will show me more fun places....

We set out by 9PM , on our expedition , our first point of call, was Afrique strippers club at aba road , we stayed there, saw many chicks, all willing, to follow Baba Paulkillerman home, (but not now, bitches, Daddy has to explore other places , I can't have my vehicle filled with bitches cus I wanna fork, I said to myyself)... I bought some beer and liquor for my girl and myyself, with cigarettes for her (as I don't smoke)... We stayed there, I pressed the bbooobs and asss of the chicks, succulent and lovely.... wanted to take one to the side to give me B.J, but on a second thought I shoved it aside, after a while, we left there, and set off to the next...

Flat4 at okporo road, got in there, saw the chicks, some were cool, like my spec, others were not, I sat down with my click , we had some drinks too, and savoured the hubbub of the arena, when I was done there, rubbing and touching various asses and bbooobs, whispering crazy words into the ears of them bitches , I asked my chick to come along.... so we went to the next strips close by ..

Shepherds , just close by , I decided to end here, and pass the night, with the bitches ill get, and so, it came to pass...After the booze , jiving and all, at this place, I got hold of a stripper, who was my perfect match and spec, so I discussed with her she accepted and we set of (I was hoping to lure my bitch with me on acting together with us) ... After getting the room went in, showered, and I was luring my chick, but she insisted and adamantly refused joining me and the new hoe I got, after a while I got pissed, I wanted send her out of the room, but on a second thought I asked her to go and lie on the upholstery and allow us the bed....
I had to ask my new stripper hoe, to go get another girl for me, that looks like her, she went, and came back with another damsel, that was okay, not perfectly my match though, but had to manage (as my chick was messing up)
She showered too, after a while, the two girls started acting, I joined the equation, and we acted a classic blue film, I smashed those girls walahi ( I had already taken my beloved vega100 before the show down) I smashed them, forked them like bitches, slapping there asses , watching them kiss themselves too..... mhen!!! The fork was worth every inconvenience,

Anyway , my people, that was how I spent it, I say make I let una know , my Niggaz , bitches are only meant to be forked oh.... stop acting Nolly wood love script with them, finally the driving force of every woman on earth is money, if the money isn't there she won't stay , so just fork them and pay them off... that's there only use......

God bless you all bros, for the bad Niggaz, more pussies to your dick, for the sissy bboiz, continue acting love movies, and I'll continue forking your girlfriends for you ....

Paul killerman says so...

C.C Obontami, PHC1stborn , and all other correct Niggaz..., not forgetting my sinaj.... God bless you all...
Karma is a dam...Guys like you end up falling in love..
Mecheww
Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by Twizzy30(m): 3:24pm On May 29, 2016
Olosho too full everywhere. If I get money, I go show dem pepper

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by PaulkillermanAg(m): 3:50pm On May 29, 2016
kaziblake:
Mecheww
. Fall in love for sluts What u saying? Am I mad No think say I be pikin oh... I'm 31 , am no kid, I donnot see all you slut women in that light.... I have told my mum, anyday she disturbs me too much, I'll simply look for a girl impregnant and bring the child for her to look after, as na grand pikin be her problem.... I'll continue being careful, and I'll fork girls all around.... That's their only use... To make me smile on bed....thank you...
humilitypays:
My brother, instead of cursing and attacking the poster, instead direct your advice to the ladies too!
What Nigerian ladies are doing for money now is so heartbreaking! If our ladies start to shun material thing and money for true friendship and love, men will have no option than to stop using money to get them!
You will see a pretty lady u even pray and wish to marry and love, then u as an average guy trekking approaches this lady, she will ignore u or politely turn u down. But the moment another guy comes with a nice car, the same lady forming 'I am taken', 'I am engaged' will just fall for the guy like a melting ice berg...and after the guy uses her and dump her for another prettier girl, she starts to cry that men are wicked, how?
Ladies are their own problem today; most ladies now are so greedy, so dreamy and so ambitious! What turns majority of ladies on today is money and material wealth, nothing else!
So it is the ladies that are encouraging guys like the poster to live life the wayward way.
Our women need to slow down with their love for money, cars and material things...social media and all these soap opras have destroyed the mentality and thinking of the modern Nigerian lady! so sad
showe all them moffos, stupid silly guyz.... They think any girl is worth it.... Just show her cash, she starts shivering .... I deal with pretty girls ... And all of them are sluts, anyone you see forming hard... U neverd show her the main thing....
Chicks are for forking.... Pay them , they'll go...

1 Like

Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by Ligxy(f): 4:20pm On May 29, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:
. Fall in love for sluts What u saying? Am I mad No think say I be pikin oh... I'm 31 , am no kid, I donnot see all you slut women in that light.... I have told my mum, anyday she disturbs me too much, I'll simply look for a girl impregnant and bring the child for her to look after, as na grand pikin be her problem.... I'll continue being careful, and I'll fork girls all around.... That's their only use... To make me smile on bed....thank you...showe all them moffos, stupid silly guyz.... They think any girl is worth it.... Just show her cash, she starts shivering .... I deal with pretty girls ... And all of them are sluts, anyone you see forming hard... U neverd show her the main thing....
Chicks are for forking.... Pay them , they'll go...

Did you say you're 31? Even if you think you're right because of whatever you must have experienced in the past, why don't you be a lil wiser and think of the very young people that may get to see this post?
Oloshos has been from time immemorial, but we think it's worse now because of exposure. We still have a few decent people because they were somewhat protected from experiences like what you posted here. This is so not nice for teenagers that may view this post. Not everybody is spoilt.
Enjoy the rest of your day.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 29, 2016
PaulKillerman! PaulKillerman!! PaulKillerman!!! I give u big gboza ;

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by nairaimporter: 4:51pm On May 29, 2016
This is so very wrong!
Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by PaulkillermanAg(m): 4:51pm On May 29, 2016
PHC1stBorn:
PaulKillerman! PaulKillerman!! PaulKillerman!!! I give u big gboza grin this kanh parole they sweet die expecially with big booty chics..I don try this type for ocabique planet hotel before..
guy man, i parole reach that shepherdhill strip club on Friday night but didn't get d best experience as those chicks weren't up to my taste though, I was able to doll out some cash on one particular bitchxx whose pole dancing performance was amazing. ..doing her best to entertain me then..
I go high class chicks especially like this with well package booties
my big brother, I greet u like Weeettttiiiin..... omoba, I no dey like checks that are on the big side oh..... It kills my morale, especially very mature looking girls, I like them slender, athletic, young and fair.... that's my package.....

U Don try flat 4 and Afrique Before?

Ligxy:

Did you say you're 31? Even if you think you're right because of whatever you must have experienced in the past, why don't you be a lil wiser and think of the very young people that may get to see this post?
Oloshos has been from time immemorial, but we think it's worse now because of exposure. We still have a few decent people because they were somewhat protected from experiences like what you posted here. This is so not nice for teenagers that may view this post. Not everybody is spoilt.
Enjoy the rest of your day.
your opinion our headache....
Twizzy30:
Twizzy30:
Twizzy30:
money go come breh no worry, e go come .... just work hard....

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by PaulkillermanAg(m): 4:53pm On May 29, 2016
nairaimporter:
This is so very wrong!
how Sire?

1 Like

Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by AgentGoat: 4:56pm On May 29, 2016
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by UyiIredia(m): 5:01pm On May 29, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:
Baba , i no fit get infection, No be you i tell say, i deyy screen myy chicks before i put prick inside, with myy HIV strip, afterwards i cover myself with the armour of God and fly in..... It is a double protection standard baba, i no deyy dull....

As i deyy here now sef, the bag i dey carry walker, my beloved vega 100, condoms, and HIV strip all dey inside, baba your Nigga no deyy dull oh.... I'm ready for action every and anywhere , even if na for main road you stop me.... Paulkillerman Baba , is ever ready.....

God bless you breh .... i really hope you learn from me....

STFUareyouGod baba, I'm saved ohhhh, I'm saved like Weeeeetttttiiiiiiiinnnnnnn!!! Legendary Obontami can testify to this, jesus has always been in my life siinnccceeee....... God bless

Jesus dey ur life na im you dey fornicate like say tomorrow no go come. Fear God oh bro. Fear God.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by obontami: 5:11pm On May 29, 2016
UyiIredia:

Jesus dey ur life na im you dey fornicate like say tomorrow no go come. Fear God oh bro. Fear God.

Who are u to tell hi how to live his life ?

Guy have sense na angry

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Meant For A Man's Sexual Gratification ONLY, My sexscapade Yesterday by obontami: 5:12pm On May 29, 2016
kaziblake:
Mecheww

You are somehow right sha smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys At What Age Did You Realize These Females Are All Whoress? / Help!! Runs Girls Are Gradually Taking Over Enugu State - Pictures / Motel Maid.sex Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.