Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry (41710 Views)

Angry South Africans Lash Out After DSTV Suspended Caitlyn Jenner's Show / DSTV Removes Caitlyn Jenner's "I Am Cait' Show Following Serious Complaints / Nigerians Force DSTV To Remove Caitlyn Jenner's "I Am Cait' Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by WhitegirlonNL(f): 1:42pm On May 29, 2016
I couldnt stop laughing after some posts. Lol
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by ShaqFu: 1:42pm On May 29, 2016
EgunMogaji:

#MySignature though grin
Then what's the point of writing when your message isn't understood? Such mind set can't be said to be stable.
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by ShaqFu: 1:44pm On May 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
I still love it....A lot! grin

Since they ain't showing it no More. I used ''Loved'' .
I see... No wonder you named your diary after the Kardashian Show. Don't tell me you're into them also?
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by jordinsparkles(f): 1:45pm On May 29, 2016
holluwai:
Won pele - I am cait kor, I am dog ni tongue

Is that a baboon above me? undecided
don't mind them, dey bi yeye people. South-Africans still think like primitive people.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by jordinsparkles(f): 1:45pm On May 29, 2016
DeRoyalFranco:
Nigeria is the head-quater of African countries.... But they don't know.
true talk
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by jordinsparkles(f): 1:48pm On May 29, 2016
stevedeey:
it's either they comply or they carry them dstv waka... Sikenah
abii oo..!but wait o shey Nigeria no go do their own satellite dish.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by jordinsparkles(f): 1:50pm On May 29, 2016
adaksbullet:
His these ppl off shoutafrica his mad? How I'm I. Go too wash I'm I cait in mine dstvthat am bouggted bye minesef?....dy whant too corupsion mine childs? Corupsion minewive too go and do tansgenda abi?undecided ldon too dstv in these remove off I'm I caitangry

Said no too tansgenda on africaangry
abeg nah which kin giramma be dis. undecided
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by armadeo(m): 1:50pm On May 29, 2016
jordinsparkles:

Consat dey there for you to try. And I hear its cheap.
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by calliope(f): 1:50pm On May 29, 2016
EgunMogaji:

#MySignature though grin
grin grin
Mods you have done your worst abi!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by jordinsparkles(f): 1:52pm On May 29, 2016
Decryptor:
But why was the show banned? Was it explicit?
it wasn't explicit, but the show had no meaning. sad
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 29, 2016
ShaqFu:
Then what's the point of writing when your message isn't understood? Such mind set can't be said to be stable.

Why are you bent on responding to a mind that's not stable?

My message is completely understandable, you're just a sore looser.

Go find one of the other over million Nairalander.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Junki04(m): 1:55pm On May 29, 2016
Sprintson:

Naija no want foreign Influence!!
This is y I love Naija,,we collectively fight our ENEMIES from OUTSIDE and then start fighting OURSELVES again.
I'm telling you, that's one thing we should build on as a nation, checked all post, no one is talking about Ibo, Yoruba etc, but let it be something inside our country, the tribal war starts again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by jordinsparkles(f): 1:56pm On May 29, 2016
armadeo:

Consat dey there for you to try. And I hear its cheap.
is that all? But consat isn't as popular as dstv
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 29, 2016
Osisie:

Your signature bro, what does it really mean?

It's simply what it states bro. Most problems we have are simply because we don't take the time by yourself. Even if it's to think, meditate and pray quietly over the incident. We are surrounded by so much noise that we no more hear our spirit that still small voice inside talking to us.
Either we are browsing the web, going out, talking, visiting , asking our pastor , asking our imam, asking our juju man.
We hadly take the time to sit still quietly in a room and just listen.
Even if it's prayer we want to pray we pray so noisily that even our next door neighbor can hear all the fire we are reigning down on all our enemies.
Remember as a child your parents used to make you take a nap in the afternoon and Even though you didn't sleep you lay down quietly , remember how clearly your thinking used to seem afterwards?
Do an internet search of the world's most powerful and successful people , they all have mastered the art of siting quietly alone in a room everyday even if it's just for 30 minutes .
Steve jobs would stay in a room for hours quietly , bill gates has a special room he calls his meditation room he sits there quietly , no phone no TV just peace and quiet .
Warren buffet , Oprah Winfrey, Bill Clinton, they all learned the art of siting quietly in a room from when they were young.
If you can learn it , it would help you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by generalstone(m): 1:57pm On May 29, 2016
adaksbullet:
His these ppl off shoutafrica his mad? How I'm I. Go too wash I'm I cait in mine dstvthat am bouggted bye minesef?....dy whant too corupsion mine childs? Corupsion minewive too go and do tansgenda abi?undecided ldon too dstv in these remove off I'm I caitangry

Said no too tansgenda on africaangry

bruh y na?take it easy on us
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 29, 2016
ShaqFu:
I see... No wonder you named your diary after the Kardashian Show. Don't tell me you're into them also?
Honestly?

I Love the family. they're all so crazy but they all love each other.

about My diary?
I just named It..I ran Outta good names.
thinking of changing it tho. it sounds somewhat conceited.

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by ShaqFu: 1:59pm On May 29, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Why are you bent on responding to a mind that's not stable?

My message is completely understandable, you're just a sore looser.

Go find one of the other over million Nairalander.
I never said you mind is unstable. Perhaps you so revel in thinking you're unstable, are you?

Well if I'm a loser, how do you know? Have you seen me before to come to this inane conclusion of yours? Or are you just spewing insults for the sake of it?
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by stevedeey(m): 2:00pm On May 29, 2016
jordinsparkles:
Don't mind them. Corruption of everything in Nigeria won't let it stand. Where is HITV today? DSTV would have easily and simply left if not because of Nigeria's numerical advantage over other countries which, of course means much to DSTV than any other thing.
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by ShaqFu: 2:00pm On May 29, 2016
Estharfabian:
Honestly?

I Love the family. they're all so crazy but they all love each other.

about My diary? I just named It..I ran Outta good names. thinking of changing it tho. it sounds somewhat conceited.
Hmm. If you say so.
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 29, 2016
lestat:

Get you facts straight you gender confused retardd . It's all over the web the show has been cancelled and that's why dstv pulled it.. the fact is even in America no one wants to watch a transgender host a show!!!

‘I Am Cait’ Low Ratings Lead To Caitlyn Jenner Show Cancellation

http://www.designntrend.com/articles/72734/20160325/cait-low-ratings-lead-caitlyn-jenner-show-cancellation-blames-kris.htm

I'm an American living in America and I'll watch a show hosted by any human.

It's the message, not the presenter.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by LeSudAfricaine: 2:05pm On May 29, 2016
You're all celebrating trivial nonsense to be quite honest. DStv is simply in business. Nothing to do with being a "Giant" Do not overhype yourselves
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by ShaqFu: 2:06pm On May 29, 2016
EgunMogaji:

LMAO! A wise man will focus on the intention of the person passing the message, not the message alone, small wonder why people wonder just how think some americans are.
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 29, 2016
@Calliope, you're a decent and compassionate person.

I'm proud of you.
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by armadeo(m): 2:08pm On May 29, 2016
jordinsparkles:
is that all? But consat isn't as popular as dstv

They even gave out free decoders that people are using as picture stand in thier homes.

Dstv is hot simple. It would take long for anybody to break hier monopoly. They've invested and got Nigerians hooked.

I remember when I bought mine then and my friends were all running after hitv I told them they would come around and they all did. It's quality.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 29, 2016
EgunMogaji:

You are a huge minority, you are less than 1% of the American viewers opinion on transgender hence why the show lost viewership so fast. But feel free to picket NBC and E studios in protest, hey they just might listen to you before calling the cops to take you off their property.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by ShaqFu: 2:09pm On May 29, 2016
lestat:

Get you facts straight you gender confused retardd . It's all over the web the show has been cancelled and that's why dstv pulled it.. the fact is even in America no one wants to watch a transgender host a show!!!

‘I Am Cait’ Low Ratings Lead To Caitlyn Jenner Show Cancellation

http://www.designntrend.com/articles/72734/20160325/cait-low-ratings-lead-caitlyn-jenner-show-cancellation-blames-kris.htm
Its funny how these homosexuals always like to assume this and that, without making best of friends with logic and reason.
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 29, 2016
ShaqFu:
LMAO! A wise man will focus on the intention of the person passing the message, not the message alone, small wonder why people wonder just how think some americans are.

Only infantile delinquents behave like that. There's nothing wise about that.

Don't worry, age and exposure will reset your mind. If you're lucky.

Also, try to compose your responses in good English. Or are you overly agitated that you have lost control?

I'm a Nigerian too. So your childish attempt to ridicule an American means that you're also ridiculing a Nigerian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Audray(f): 2:12pm On May 29, 2016
Oh ye holy and righteous Nigerians ! How come u all still mind bogglinly soak up the thrash that is The Slut-ashians?. :/

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 29, 2016
ShaqFu:
Its funny how these homosexuals always like to assume this and that, without making best of friends with logic and reason.

Ironic right ?
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 29, 2016
lestat:

You are a huge minority, you are less than 1% of the American viewers opinion on transgender hence why the show lost viewership so fast. But feel free to picket NBC and E studios in protest, hey they just might listen to you before calling the cops to take you off their property.

Excellent, so free enterprise won.

I don't watch the show, so why would I picket studios?

By the way, I live in a progressive country, those that want to picket can do so legally without arrest as long as they're on public property and moving.

But you knew this, you only need to formulate this assinine theory to fan the flames of like minded people.

You're trying too hard, remember I'm a minority wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by calliope(f): 2:16pm On May 29, 2016
EgunMogaji:
@Calliope, you're a decent and compassionate person.

I'm proud of you.

Thanks.... Are you a Nigerian? Tank u for your open mindedness kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Beverly Osu & Angelo Kissing On Big Brother Africa / BBNaija: Meet Cee-C Cynthia Nwadiora's Family, Her Parents, Brother And Sister / 'Game Of Thrones' Leaves Water Bottle In Series Finale Scene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.