Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? (44383 Views)

How Should I Handle Friends Requesting For Loan? / My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? / Am I Wrong For Asking My Husband To Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by copjtels: 5:02pm On May 29, 2016
I. Know what ur going true now but. The only way out is God call me or just flash me 2 times and I will call u ok 08038822831 I'm captain Chris O Jongo
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by Neverquit(f): 5:02pm On May 29, 2016
grin grin grin grin

BabaO2:

rookie
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by Pavarottii(m): 5:03pm On May 29, 2016
Cutehector:
if u don't want to screw ur marriage, u take dat laptop opening the whatsapp page and shove it to his face and give him a piece of ur mind tellin him if this marriage fails, he should knw he caused it. Den walk out of his presence. cool
!

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by macaranta(m): 5:03pm On May 29, 2016
Just ask him sincerely...provided he's not consenting you have nothing to worry bout.
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 29, 2016
momove4real25:
Am still single, but at back of my mind I av it that men are polygamous in nature. A colleague of said to me that didn't I kW we women are like fruits of difrent species that men are fruit salad meang they always want to av another taste one day. With that it won't bug me if my man cheats but he shouldn't bring dat person home. I will make sure I carry out all my responsblities give him support so that d blame will be on him if nabbed that he is cheatg me. I won't choke him BKS no matter how u do that a man that will cheat will definitely do, madam my advise is take is easy, don't challenge with slap like, stylishly study on what he sees in d oda women, if na make up I beggi start applyg, if na dressing u also sud upgrade, if na bedmatic styles u too improve BKS Una don sign d contract. But don't give urslf heart attack BKS he is cheatg, if somedy die or run mad a cheater remains a cheater

Love your reply. You are so real . What you said is the truth but some of these women here are yet to accept them.

They will soon come for your head. Get ready.

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by alyarmouk(m): 5:05pm On May 29, 2016
Why do yu have to peek in the first place! hope ur curiosity is solved!
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by 9jatatafo(m): 5:05pm On May 29, 2016
Call him and discuss this vital and dangerous issue in a very careful manner
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by xynerise: 5:07pm On May 29, 2016
I am a very blunt and straight to the point person. Same shiit happened in my relationship. I saw a mail from a guy asking for a date and all those nonsense talks. I just called her and told her boldly "Tell the idio't to back out that your man reads your mails and he is a serial killer". Sounds like a joke but she understood my point.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by damogul: 5:07pm On May 29, 2016
@saddenedsoul I want to speak to you as a married person which I am and also from a male perspective....

Men have a way of being dogdy when they are up to things and are often 2 steps ahead of you women so on a scale of 1 to 10 based on cheating I would rate him a 2 because he did not hide the whatsapp app pr password it or do anything to show he is straying.

Some believe all men are polygamous in nature but that is totally untrue. When men want to be loyal even you would want them to be polygamous because they would almost choke u with attention.

I will not try to advice you on what to do or what not to do because I believe you know your man better than anyone else here who is trying to throw in their own word of counsel but what I can tell you is to nevet ever act confrontational or blow hot as you say you have been doing...instead turn up the heat of your love meter. Suffocate him with attention and love and treat him like the 100% king you know he is and he secretly desires and watch him transform into an even beautiful man before your very eyes.

Love is hard work and so is marriage but it takes the prepared mind to embark on both. I have been through ups and downs in my marriage but have never allowed myself to get to the point where I have to consider if I still love my wife...she is my Queen and I would kill the whole world for her if push comes to shove and this should be your position with your husband.....your love for him should make you feel like a super hero with super special powers because that is indeed how it is or ought to be. God bless you.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by Pavarottii(m): 5:07pm On May 29, 2016
My dear, 4get all dese people telling u confront and all. They won't be there to bear d brunt. As u av said, that u could trust him with ur life b4 now and u didn't see anything wrong wiv me.
My dear, just ignore everything u saw and keep enjoying ur marriage. Wen u catch him red handed, den u can now confront him.

Do u think there is a perfect man out there? undecided
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by winivogue: 5:08pm On May 29, 2016
Alexk2:
Don't confront him but instead talk to him; communicate with him like friends.
The power of communication in marriage/relationship cannot be overemphasised and it's like you aren't taking good advantage of that yet. Make him your best friend and learn how to chat with him about everything.
Shalom.

I love this advice I av come to realise that one of the greatest problem married couple have is blc they are not friends. Husband and wife live in the same house as flat mate and sex mate. Dats all. There souls are far apart from each other and as long as things remain like this blw couples that marriage must continue to shake.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 5:08pm On May 29, 2016
When I said that the ese mistresses should be blamed too, people thought I was joking.
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by beadaholic(f): 5:08pm On May 29, 2016
The best thing to do is to confront him in a gentle manner. Tell him you saw some messages on his phone and if possible show him those messages and tell him to explain what's going on. After his explanation if he's not guilty tell him you are not comfortable with that kind of relationship. But if he is guilty I can only say that you should try and do your findings on why he is cheating on you.
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by BiafranAmerican: 5:08pm On May 29, 2016
Solution is simple.

Simply wake him up 5AM daily for seductive sex...if possible 2 rounds before he goes ro work and seduce him again as soon as he comes back from work. When his libido is always down...no fantasy will arouse him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by anyicash(m): 5:09pm On May 29, 2016
You have to live with it, cos men are polygamous animal by nature, just always remind him to use protection..thats all. he might reduce his act of infidelity.
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by airsaylongcon: 5:11pm On May 29, 2016
Neverquit:
How did he reply to those messages? Is he coming home late? Or always traveling for business? Etc.

Don't be angry @ him because he's innocent until proven guilty. Also, does he lock his phone? You know your man, study him and go with your intuition.

How does locking his phone have any significance here? It's "his" phone not "their" phone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by shophut(m): 5:12pm On May 29, 2016
Woman, i no your fears and most worrisome is the plenty of advice following your thread. But my own candid advice, leave the confrontation, pretend you never saw those messages, why? Cos u want to save your home and marriage. Learn how to make your man your best of friend. Increase the amount of time u spend with him. Make him feel loved and cherished. If possible occupy his whatsapp with your own messages. Then observe and see weda your man will not abandon those women for you. Thank me later.
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by Saddenedsoul(f): 5:12pm On May 29, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
How long did you date him before you married?
If you dated him only for a short period no wahala he is just trying to let the losers down easy.

But if you were dating for a couple years and suppose to be in a magnanimous relationship, well hes a player.

In that case you just give him a box of condoms and tell him you read his Whats App and you want him to be safe as to not harm your unborn child with diseases because thats who you married get used to it.

We dated all through Uni (4 yrs) + 2 yrs after that .... he was a nerdy nice guy... good grades and all...
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by Saddenedsoul(f): 5:12pm On May 29, 2016
tearoses:

What were his responses to these women?
undecided.. and smiley responses
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by airsaylongcon: 5:14pm On May 29, 2016
winivogue:

I love this advice I av come to realise that one of the greatest problem married couple have is blc they are not friends. Husband and wife live in the same house as flat mate and sex mate. Dats all. There souls are far apart from each other and as long as things remain like this blw couples that marriage must continue to shake.

What do BLC and BLW mean?
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by Btruth: 5:15pm On May 29, 2016
I believe there's no fear in love. I will advice you sit him down, and tell him what's you've seen accidentally on his laptop. Tell him you are worry about this, and it's because of the love you have for him that you're becoming jealous.

Madam, there's nothing wrong in been jealous over your husband if you love him. Ever seen people in the late 70's been jealous too? Yes, it's because they are in love with each other. Your husband would have feel the same too, just because he love you.

Even our heavenly Father is jealous too. Jealousy is natural.

Happy Sunday evening.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by flokii: 5:15pm On May 29, 2016
Hmmn.. Relationship experts over to you
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by assana: 5:16pm On May 29, 2016
hummmmm my dear op confront your fear straight in the face, discuss with him eye ball to eye ball,same experienced I had sonetym ago lyk u I was very upset and was acting anyhow cos of what I saw, but when I sat him down and confronted him he told the his own verson of the story whether its true or lies I just had to believe him and move on in peace with my husband and marriage as well, and also pray pray pray, u dnt need to fight him kk else u knw dis men wey we get??
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by teevodaprinz(m): 5:16pm On May 29, 2016
Saddenedsoul:

I don't know how to go about getting evidence, what I screw everything up

Trying on getting evidence might in turn ruin everything you've worked hard for, and more so your new act towards him might make him fall at a slice press on him from the so call unknown mistress... So learn how to express your fears... He's your hubby, you should know how to discuss issues with him and pls, do not tell any of your friends that doesn't have good rapor ( peaceful home) with her husband in fact if necessary do not tell anyone... All you need do is to sit him down and let him know your fears... Pray for him also for him not to fall.

Thank you
signed...
Dematt
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 29, 2016
Those are guys pretending to be girls on badoo, fear not, they just want to have a share from ur husband small bar.
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by missmalachi: 5:17pm On May 29, 2016
Pls calm down cos from what u said its the women asking him out and he might just be acting along.trust me some babes out der are not smiling n they will do anything to get a married man.
I have access to my hubbys phone and wen i see all dis funny pestering chat i ask him who is dis ur new babe n we gist abt it.once u both are friends u can talk abt anything without getting worked up.
#ehugs

Modify..
There is nothing wrong going having access to ur spouse's fone if both party knows they hv no shady deal.

4 Likes

Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by Neverquit(f): 5:17pm On May 29, 2016
Locking ones phone after getting married is wrong. One shouldn't keep secrets from ones spouse.

Two become one? Right? Locking or unlocking ones phone should NOT even be an issue.

airsaylongcon:

How does locking his phone have any significance here? It's "his" phone not "their" phone.
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by FrankValency(m): 5:17pm On May 29, 2016
some ppl will say what are u looking for in ur spouse's chats, but I bet u 95% will read up their better half chats without thinking twice, especially if the chats are from opposite sex. if u are married, pls stay away from chats that suspects u are having affairs even when u are not, nobody on earth will read up his or her spouse ( I mean married) with an opposite sex and won't feel bad if such is read.

my own advise dear, talk to him abt it, he will most definitely deny even if he is guilty, but at least u will pass ur message , which is , he shouldn't let u know abt it, he will never stop it immediately if he is guilty, but don't take it to heart dear. I pray he comes out clean because infidelity from a partner when u know u are pure is a silent killer. the best for u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 29, 2016
Saddenedsoul:

I don't know how to go about getting evidence, what I screw everything up

Go ask am what's up
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by Mariojane(f): 5:19pm On May 29, 2016
My question is, was he encouraging this affair from his reply to them or he was just pushing them forward? You can know this by reading through their chats.you can take a minute to think of the man you really marry nd know if he is a kind of person that can cheat on you except you marry within a month of meeting eachother and you know next to nothing about yourselves.

No matter how smart a guy is, if he is cheating you will know. No matter how smart I say. You growing angry without telling him anything can push him out to do what he was not interested in doing.
I can tell my guy straight to his face that I read his chat nd he knows the next thing I need is explanation. Nd when he is trying very hard to hide something you definitely will know. Don't push him to start doing what he didn't plan to do.

Unless he was a Womanizer and he told you he has stopped, I bet you a leopard can not change it skin. It can wash clean nd sparkling but leopard remain spot on. But if he wasn't then ask him and just be nice to him. If he was already doing it the guilt will make him stop. It is too early in your marriage. Just don't push him away with your temper until you hear him out

1 Like

Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by bigtt76(f): 5:19pm On May 29, 2016
Na so Anita Oyakhilome take spoil her marriage ...lack of communications grin ...Don't be like Anita

Saddenedsoul:
Sorry, to bother you all , but I just had to get this off my chest. I recently got married, just little over a year ago. I have had no reason not to trust my husband, in fact I could trust him with my life. My problem started last week when I borrowed his laptop to complete some office work. I found his WhatsApp web was logged in, so out of curiosity, I decided to take a peek. What I found what worrying, I saw lots of messages from women who were literally asking my husband out, planning dates and meet up venues, even when they are all well aware that he is married. Since then I have been paranoid, every word from his mouth becomes suspicious, I get angry at him for no reason; I don't know wether to confront him, because I feel like he's just going to lie to me, I'm very confused , somebody help me.
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by ohluoba01(m): 5:19pm On May 29, 2016
Funy question... Block all d numbers .. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better / A Married Man Almost Died When His Mistress Got Married. / Marrying A Guy That Is Short..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.