Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? (44308 Views)

How Should I Handle Friends Requesting For Loan? / My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? / Am I Wrong For Asking My Husband To Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by Subom1(f): 6:38pm On May 29, 2016
freecocoa:
I don't understand, you saw messages of women asking him out, does that make him guilty or was he encouraging them or what?

And since when can't people talk to their partners about these kinds of things?
The question is how did all those women get his number? Clearly he gave it to them. It doesnt matter who asked who out but her husband should never have taken it that far or make such ladies comfortable enough to be aaking him out. The fact that he even gave his number out is already a big no no for me.

My advise is to confront him. Tell him the truth and hear what he says. Infidelity is a deal breaker for me but to each their own.

I really dont understand why some men get married in the first place if they still want to be playing around. Disgusting
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by Roseey0(f): 6:41pm On May 29, 2016
He isnt cheating..
A lot of introverts do same.
They can form afrocandy on private chats but can do nada in reality.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 29, 2016
Your husband wants to play away match, why don't you too play home base?
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by Dabbyfab: 6:43pm On May 29, 2016
Sit him down and ask him camly about what you saw. Never you try to keep quiet and ignore it,don't listen to people that said you should ignore. If your husband was entertaining such chat then in no time he will certainly meet up with those girls if he has not done so already. You have to tell him but don't scream and shout down on him when doing so.
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 29, 2016
DedeNkem:
asmart woman would have taken a screenshots of the suspicious whatsapp messages and keep them as evidence

Then confront your husband about what you saw and if he lies about it, show him the evidence. When you catch someone doing sonething bad and he/her still lies about it, then you can trust the person.

Your husband is a cheater.

How is it possible to screenshot a page on a laptop?.
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by profoejr(m): 6:50pm On May 29, 2016
First change ur user name!(sadenedsoul). Then be careful of the way u approaches him bc my ENEMY is in ur matrimonial home. But i pray u overcome this temptation
Subom1:
The question is how did all those women get his number? Clearly he gave it to them. It doesnt matter who asked who out but hee husband should never have taken it that far or make such ladies comfortable enough to be aaking him out. The fact that he eveb gave hos number out is already a big no no for me.
My advise is to cnfront him. Tell him the truth and here what he says. Infidelity is a deal breaker for me but to each their own.
I really dont understand why some men get married in the first place if they still want to be playing around. Disgusting
First change ur user name!(sadenedsoul). Then be careful of the way u approaches him bc my ENEMY is in ur matrimonial home. But i pray u overcome this temptation

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by crazymommy(f): 6:50pm On May 29, 2016
momove4real25:
Am still single, but at back of my mind I av it that men are polygamous in nature. A colleague of said to me that didn't I kW we women are like fruits of difrent species that men are fruit salad meang they always want to av another taste one day. With that it won't bug me if my man cheats but he shouldn't bring dat person home. I will make sure I carry out all my responsblities give him support so that d blame will be on him if nabbed that he is cheatg me. I won't choke him BKS no matter how u do that a man that will cheat will definitely do, madam my advise is take is easy, don't challenge with slap like, stylishly study on what he sees in d oda women, if na make up I beggi start applyg, if na dressing u also sud upgrade, if na bedmatic styles u too improve BKS Una don sign d contract. But don't give urslf heart attack BKS he is cheatg, if somedy die or run mad a cheater remains a cheater
It is evident you are not married....when you get married ,come back and read this your comment and you will understand that what you just typed is "nonsense"""...if you like do acrobat on bed,if u like fine pass Beyoncé,if you like get body shape pass Kim kardashan,if you like sabi cook pass tantalizer,a man that will cheat will cheat...i hope you understand this before it is too late...sambarry talk to ur sister...grin

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by Pedagogue: 6:52pm On May 29, 2016
Saddenedsoul:
Sorry, to bother you all , but I just had to get this off my chest. I recently got married, just little over a year ago. I have had no reason not to trust my husband, in fact I could trust him with my life. My problem started last week when I borrowed his laptop to complete some office work. I found his WhatsApp web was logged in, so out of curiosity, I decided to take a peek. What I found what worrying, I saw lots of messages from women who were literally asking my husband out, planning dates and meet up venues, even when they are all well aware that he is married. Since then I have been paranoid, every word from his mouth becomes suspicious, I get angry at him for no reason; I don't know wether to confront him, because I feel like he's just going to lie to me, I'm very confused , somebody help me.

Just do 4 things:

1. Ignore all assumptions and calm down.

2. Bombard him with more care and SHOW him x2 how much you love him

3. Never read his messages again.

4. Keep praying for him and your family.

Please ignore any suggestion that you should "confront", "investigate" or "discuss" with him. It is dangerous. Don't be misled by unmarried nairalanders.

Welcome to MARRIAGE, my dear.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 29, 2016
crazymommy:
It is evident you are not married....when you get married ,come back and read this your comment and you will understand that what you just typed is "nonsense"""...if you like do acrobat on bed,if u like fine pass Beyoncé,if you like get body shape pass Kim kardashan,if you like sabi cook pass tantalizer,a man that will cheat will cheat...i hope you understand this before it is too late...sambarry talk to ur sister...grin

grin grin grin grin grin

Errrm madame, pls can you teach me how to do acrobat on bed ?
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by MrDoGood(m): 7:03pm On May 29, 2016
Neverquit:
Saddenedsoul, you have to get concrete evidence before confronting him.

After getting evidence (if any), you have to decide what to do with it. What if after confronting him and he continues or he becomes more discrete? So, be wise in how you handle the situation.

I'm suspecting you......... grin grin
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by SAMBARRY: 7:05pm On May 29, 2016
crazymommy:
saliva has already dried in my mouth. I don't know what else to say

However my own be say if a man could cheat on women like this you better think twice

Kanwulia can explain better jare

1 Like

Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 29, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Ctrl +print screen button I snap pages for clients or if it's a chrome download screenshot extension
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by SAMBARRY: 7:08pm On May 29, 2016
The elders also said

1 Like

Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by adanaze(f): 7:08pm On May 29, 2016
realtalk19:
what you dont know will not kill you. stop looking and consider yourself special for him to av choosen you to be his wife. as long as domestic violence or serial cheating wit evidence isnt shown from him yet,there is stil hope.stop doubting and commnicate wit him more often as ur husband. no one is perfect, besides his chats isnt a concrete evidence that hes sleeping wit them.

what if they are the one hitting on your husband?

what if he deleted the chats and u neva saw it,wuld u know about it?

what if his colleague used his laptop to chat?

what if its nothing personal?

give him a benefit of doubt and act wisely afterall before the chats you saw u trusted him. dnt allow the devil to penetrate ur home. erase ur mind from what u saw and focus on building a happy home.dnt feel intidated by unseen girls who ar enjoying themselves nd having fun somewhere while you are tucked in ur own worries and giving yourself high blood pressure on a man thats already yours forever.
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by laikas: 7:09pm On May 29, 2016
Saddenedsoul:
Sorry, to bother you all , but I just had to get this off my chest. I recently got married, just little over a year ago. I have had no reason not to trust my husband, in fact I could trust him with my life. My problem started last week when I borrowed his laptop to complete some office work. I found his WhatsApp web was logged in, so out of curiosity, I decided to take a peek. What I found what worrying, I saw lots of messages from women who were literally asking my husband out, planning dates and meet up venues, even when they are all well aware that he is married. Since then I have been paranoid, every word from his mouth becomes suspicious, I get angry at him for no reason; I don't know wether to confront him, because I feel like he's just going to lie to me, I'm very confused , somebody help me.
if i were 2 be in ur shoes, i wil confront him and trust me i love a very gud adventure, i'll follow him up no mata the outcome.
(saddenedsoul)pls change the name.
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by crazymommy(f): 7:09pm On May 29, 2016
truthsayer007:

grin grin grin grin grin

Errrm madame, pls can you teach me how to do acrobat on bed ?
Have you watched snake in the monkey shadow??grin all those moves you see in the movie ehen just start doing it on bed...

1 Like

Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by laikas: 7:12pm On May 29, 2016
Subom1:
The question is how did all those women get his number? Clearly he gave it to them. It doesnt matter who asked who out but her husband should never have taken it that far or make such ladies comfortable enough to be aaking him out. The fact that he even gave his number out is already a big no no for me.

My advise is to confront him. Tell him the truth and hear what he says. Infidelity is a deal breaker for me but to each their own.

i ask myself this question all the time.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by UIA04(f): 7:15pm On May 29, 2016
Cutehector:
if u don't want to screw ur marriage, u take dat laptop opening the whatsapp page and shove it to his face and give him a piece of ur mind tellin him if this marriage fails, he should knw he caused it. Den walk out of his presence. cool
You sef dey give marriage advice yimu

1 Like

Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by airsaylongcon: 7:15pm On May 29, 2016
darkenedrebel:

There's a button PRTSRCN or something like that. Its Print Screen and what it does is to screen grab or screenshot your computer screen
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by laikas: 7:16pm On May 29, 2016
profoejr:
First change ur user name!(sadenedsoul). Then be careful of the way u approaches him bc my ENEMY is in ur matrimonial home. But i pray u overcome this temptationFirst change ur user name!(sadenedsoul). Then be careful of the way u approaches him bc my ENEMY is in ur matrimonial home. But i pray u overcome this temptation
the same thing i told, i mean the name. i believe the names we call ourselves has a very big effect in our lives.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by mylove4him(f): 7:23pm On May 29, 2016
Xbox222:
Why do you expect him to apologize for going through her private part, did he not pay for it?or was the marriage done free of charge?
Moreover he is the one paying the bills
Pay for it kwa. These men eh. May God help us
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by babysophie(f): 7:23pm On May 29, 2016
byvan03:

Wow!! Only you can tell for sure what went wrong here. Just try talking without the tantrums.
Life is a stage and we r d cast,we all shall act at d appropriate time. If anyone didn't act when he shld,den s/he will act at a later inappropriate time.
D fact dt he didn't experiment at a younger age,maybe,due to inferiority complex,concentration on studies or lack of cash den didnt mean he will nt act. He is acting nw.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by freecocoa(f): 7:23pm On May 29, 2016
Subom1:

I don't understand, no woman should have his number because he is married? He doesn't have colleagues? Former school mates? Business associates? Acquaintances?

3 Likes

Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by viviangist: 7:24pm On May 29, 2016
That'snice ;--- Visit Baba nw ..... Lol no mind me .... just pray to your God ... or alas Fight for Your Right
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by ChukwuIbrahim: 7:25pm On May 29, 2016
Women & Wahala be like WW in WWE
Mtchew!
Reminds me of those dayz wit diz ex chic of mine, u dey nice to outsiderz, na wahala, u nor dey nice, nah still wahala angry
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by msserenity: 7:27pm On May 29, 2016
Saddenedsoul:
pls do not confront any girl....some girls are devils when you confront them, they'll know what they're doing to you is working and they'll push more to break your home....they don't count in your relationship so don't give them the attention... If you know you can ignore, then ignore...act like nothing happened and continue with your life but if you know you can't ignore,talk to him about it in a very very mild way...let him see your pain..ask him where you're defaulting.... NEVER I repeat DON'T ever try to dig further cos you'll just end up breaking your home and trust me a lot of girls are waiting for you to get out so they can enter....be wise and be prayerful... All the best
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by babysophie(f): 7:27pm On May 29, 2016
Avalon316:
Only fresh pu$$1 can make a man stay with you. Unfortunately,most women have traded their fresh tomatoes in their youth.
Na today? D ones dey go out for most tyms r wells n boreholes,worse dan d woman at home.
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 29, 2016
airsaylongcon:

There's a button PRTSRCN or something like that. Its Print Screen and what it does is to screen grab or screenshot your computer screen

pcguru1:

Ctrl +print screen button I snap pages for clients or if it's a chrome download screenshot extension

I know about that, but you still have to print it before you can have the dead tree edition(hard copy).

What I want to know is how that dude expected the woman to have taken a screenshot of the page on the laptop and print it without getting found out?.
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 29, 2016
crazymommy:
Have you watched snake in the monkey shadow??grin all those moves you see in the movie ehen just start doing it on bed...

Ah aunty, that one is Man Slaughter nau ! ahn ahn, Kilode !

+i just saw that her username is sadenedsoul, JESUS !!! shocked shocked shocked

I didn't even read her name, till someone said it in the comments !

Anyway, Joyful soul sounds good
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by 2mNaira: 7:29pm On May 29, 2016
freecocoa:
I don't understand some people and this types of generalisation for real.

It is even more commonly believed that, the less attention you give a man, the more he wants you.

That is very true for the unmarried but very untrue for the married.If you dont give him attentiom he might be tempted to get it elsewhere.
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by OluwaseunMa: 7:29pm On May 29, 2016
The first thing you should do is to settle it on your kneels. I mean in prayers. Tell the lord, the creator of your husband about what you are passing through and allow him to give you direction on what you should do. Do not confront him as you have said earlier that he has been faithful to you. Woman of virtue should be awake in prayers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by kiyosaki1(m): 7:34pm On May 29, 2016
realtalk19:
what you dont know will not kill you. stop looking and consider yourself special for him to av choosen you to be his wife. as long as domestic violence or serial cheating wit evidence isnt shown from him yet,there is stil hope.stop doubting and commnicate wit him more often as ur husband. no one is perfect, besides his chats isnt a concrete evidence that hes sleeping wit them.

what if they are the one hitting on your husband?

what if he deleted the chats and u neva saw it,wuld u know about it?

what if his colleague used his laptop to chat?

what if its nothing personal?

give him a benefit of doubt and act wisely afterall before the chats you saw u trusted him. dnt allow the devil to penetrate ur home. erase ur mind from what u saw and focus on building a happy home.dnt feel intidated by unseen girls who ar enjoying themselves nd having fun somewhere while you are tucked in ur own worries and giving yourself high blood pressure on a man thats already yours forever.
From your comment it can be deduce that you are the type of woman that's man's dependent.A man is cheating and you are advising a fellow woman to condole it .....hmm

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why I Won't Allow My Brother To Bring His Wife Abroad- Nigerian Lady, Arike(vid) / 'Doctors Told My Wife She Can't Conceive A Baby But Look At Us Now'. Photos / Don't Leave Your Man For Having Too Many Partners: Man Advises Women. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.