Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist (68530 Views)

A Nairalander's Experience With Bank Of Industry (documents Attached) / Bank of Industry YES Programme Round2 List Is Finally Out / Bank of industry Increases On-lending Fund For SMEs Under YES Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by kristo123: 11:17am On Sep 05, 2016
This is from Marina content coordinator AMI....Hello All. I hope you are well. If you have sent your assignment to your buddy and they are yet to receive it, kindly give us till end of day to investigate and resolve. We seem to have a technical glitch. We'll update you as soon as we have resolved this. To account for lost time we have extended the deadline for Setting Goals course to 7th September. Thank you for your patience.. (please share with the rest on Facebook and Whatsapp)

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by kristo123: 11:23am On Sep 05, 2016
Nairasolutions:
Is Accountability Partner Registration a requirement for the buddy!! I have sent my assignment severally but my buddy is yet to receive it since yesterday night!!

Is a technical issue from AMI and they are currently working on it. Submission deadline for Setting goals has been extended to September 7th.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by dexter1983(m): 1:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
lovemko:
Hello friends from the first batch, any news on invitation to class yet?

COURSE CLOSES FINALLY ON SATURDAY..EXPECT LIST BY NEXT WEEK
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Jethrolite(m): 1:43pm On Sep 05, 2016
smiley
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by gspace1960(m): 4:36pm On Sep 05, 2016
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Jethrolite(m): 7:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
1Dray:

Get a family member or friend in your hood... It will be easier for you that way.
I was sent a buddy request today and received the email. After accepting to be buddy, it is still showing awaiting approval at his end. The deadline for assignment submission is tomorrow. Is there a walk around you know?
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by kristo123: 8:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
Jethrolite:
I was sent a buddy request today and received the email. After accepting to be buddy, it is still showing awaiting approval at his end. The deadline for assignment submission is tomorrow. Is there a walk around you know?

After accepting or confirm buddyship on your email address you ve to follow a link to create a profile on AMI website and deadline has been extended to Sept. 7th.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Jethrolite(m): 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
kristo123:

After accepting or confirm buddyship on your email address you ve to follow a link to create a profile on AMI website and deadline has been extended to Sept. 7th.
I didn't see any link, just buttons in the email to accept buddy. I have also created the profile. When I logged in I saw nothing.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by kristo123: 10:41pm On Sep 05, 2016
Jethrolite:
I didn't see any link, just buttons in the email to accept buddy. I have also created the profile. When I logged in I saw nothing.

You can check your spam folder and tell d YES P participant to refresh his browser... If it doesn't work u can send a complaint to AMI from their contact page or mail to courses@africanmanagers.org it will be better if YES P participant sends a similar a complaint.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Gheritage(m): 2:04am On Sep 06, 2016
God bless you for this info sir
Jethrolite:
Do not be too worried, it will be OK. This is what you should do, go through the community posts online and collect people that share the same interest with you emails. It is kind of late already so you should collect as many mails as possible. Then write an email to them, do not write a long mail just something short requesting them to be your buddy. I believe looking for a buddy close to you is a mistake, I may be wrong but even the platform is designed for you and your buddy to mail each other and nothing is said about meeting physically. Here's a sample mail.

Hello, I am Mikel Obi from Jigawa state. I am into gum Arabic harvesting. I believe having a Buddy is not location influenced but rather something based on shared interest while communication can be through social media - whatsapp, BBM, email and gsm calls. Since we are both into ago allied business, we are a match.

Be my buddy so we can forge a strong alliance and make a success of our endeavors at AMI. Please reply urgently to this mail if interested.

Looking forward to your response.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now this is how you address it, assuming you got the contact of 30 people, take one email and put it in the email address area, take the other 29 emails and put them in BCC(blind carbon copy). This way you create the impression to the receiver that you sent the mail to them alone.

I assure you, if you do it like that, you will receive a response from all of them. Most of them may already have buddies but you could still be lucky and get a person. Just keep repeating the process of collecting emails and sending this same mail out until you get people willing to be your buddy.

If you are still worried about having a buddy close to you physically or that lives in your state then these are the functions of a buddy and nowhere was anything said about having to meet in person.

2. Secondly, they've elected you as a person that they trust and respect to hold them accountable for their ongoing effort in the course – to remind them why they want to put in the work and accomplish this goal – and to help them ensure that they continue to put these lessons to work in their role as a manager.

3. Finally, you will be asked to review their final assignment and the brief report that they submit alongside it, to ensure that they have made a concerted effort to complete it as instructed. You will be alerted by email when the assignment is ready and will simply be asked to confirm or reject their submission.

This is important because together, these 3 roles will help timchosen to get started on the path to effective and responsible management, and help them get recognized and rewarded for their progress through AMI.
This is part of the official email from AMI buddy acceptance. You should also know that AMI is not in Nigeria but Kenya and this process was outsourced completely to them. By the grace of God when we scale through this process, our business with AMI ends and we deal with the EDC of Pan Atlantic University, Lagos.

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Gheritage(m): 2:45am On Sep 06, 2016
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Jethrolite(m): 7:32am On Sep 06, 2016
Gheritage:
God bless you for this info sir
Amen!
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Jethrolite(m): 7:33am On Sep 06, 2016
kristo123:

You can check your spam folder and tell d YES P participant to refresh his browser... If it doesn't work u can send a complaint to AMI from their contact page or mail to courses@africanmanagers.org it will be better if YES P participant sends a similar a complaint.
Thanks for your assistance, it has been resolved.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by mumels(m): 8:45am On Sep 06, 2016
lovemko:
Hello friends from the first batch, any news on invitation to class yet?

Sup bro its mumels. My phone was stolen. Please send a mail to my moniker at yahoo . please send your number so we can communicate back.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Jethrolite(m): 9:16am On Sep 09, 2016
Is anyone participating in the 360 assessment? I received an invitation to assess a fellow participant but I think it is not important as we did not receive any mail from AMI directing us to do the assessment.

Personally, I think these courses are to test our resilience and educate us on business processes so we can be functional and successful business men and women.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by dyydxx: 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
the mail has arrived to come to the edc for in class training from the 19th to 23th.

Thank you jesus.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by cuteteggy: 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2016
Received my invite too but for 20th to 24th at EDC
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by shesAgem: 7:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
Mine is Oct 10-14. Seems ages away.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by femzo(m): 8:53pm On Sep 09, 2016
I got mine too, scheduled for October 17-21.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Adulphus(m): 9:27pm On Sep 09, 2016
19th to 23th September @ Crystal Palace Hotel, GRA, Enugu, Enugu state
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by shesAgem: 6:45am On Sep 10, 2016
It is probably state by state
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by zigmatechconsul: 8:32am On Sep 10, 2016
Has anybody from Lagos got the invitation? pls reply asap.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Mattdipo: 10:38am On Sep 10, 2016
I got mine too.
Venue: EDC. Lekki Campus, Lagos.
Date: 10-14th of October
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Jethrolite(m): 11:30am On Sep 10, 2016
Mattdipo:
I got mine too.

Venue: EDC. Lekki Campus, Lagos.

Date: 10-14th of October
which state did you apply from?
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by tubabainc(m): 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2016
Royal Birds Hotel,Alagbaka GRA,Akure,Ondo State.19th-23rd Sept.Pls holla if u relate.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by lovemko(m): 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2016
So cool and happy to have seen mine... 26th to 30th
Representing Asaba delta st. So friends in my region, quote me so we can tag team nd roll together.

Jst to some of us who haven't seen thiers, check on ur SPAM folder. Thats were i saw mine...

Gudluck y'all, see you on d other side with success
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by lovemko(m): 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2016
mumels:

Sup bro its mumels. My phone was stolen. Please send a mail to my moniker at yahoo . please send your number so we can communicate back.

Ok... jst sent u a pm
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Adulphus(m): 1:45am On Sep 11, 2016
One of my friend in Benin city has not gotten In-class Email, and she did well on her courses. She even finished her courses middle of August...
How are they sending the In class email?

Any one from Benin city, Edo state who has gotten email?
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by edoman2016: 7:10am On Sep 11, 2016
Is it true that we will personally cater for our accommodation and transportation to training venues,daily? If so, it is bad for them. Imagine the cost each participants will incur after already spending money on the three months online training.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Jethrolite(m): 7:29am On Sep 11, 2016
edoman2016:
Is it true that we will personally cater for our accommodation and transportation to training venues,daily? If so, it is bad for them. Imagine the cost each participants will incur after already spending money on the three months online training.
That's a terrible thing to do but if that is the case even, you've already come this far, follow through to the end.
Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by samplanner(m): 8:36am On Sep 11, 2016
edoman2016:

That's the problem with Nigeria, they will make you spend the little you are surviving on without giving you assurance of being picked. Imagine to give you loan you must spend 3 months doing courses and buying Internet data all the time. our leaders and those who are privileged to be successful in Nigeria are the biggest problems we have now. 3 months program plus additional weeks of in_class training is nonsense to me. There are people who have succeeded in business without attending classes. It all depends on how hard working you can be. If they want to help the Nigerian youths they should do so without wasting people's energy and resources.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Industry YES Programme Shortlist by Jethrolite(m): 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2016
samplanner:

That's the problem with Nigeria, they will make you spend the little you are surviving on without giving you assurance of being picked. Imagine to give you loan you must spend 3 months doing courses and buying Internet data all the time. our leaders and those who are privileged to be successful in Nigeria are the biggest problems we have now. 3 months program plus additional weeks of in_class training is nonsense to me. There are people who have succeeded in business without attending classes. It all depends on how hard working you can be. If they want to help the Nigerian youths they should do so without wasting people's energy and resources.
At first I thought like this also until I saw the timetable. The courses are quite useful. I just want to believe those traveling for in class training will be given hotel and feeding allowance but with the way even our sports teams are treated I fear it will not be so. Let's just wait and see.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply)

10 "Foolish" Ways You Lose Money Daily In Nigeria / Exchange Rate Of Naira To Other African Currencies / Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.