Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) (65544 Views)

Warning To Guys Sleeping With Random Ladies (PHOTO) / Guys, Can You Date This Muscular Female Body Builder? / Sodom And Gomorrah!! Compilation Of Ratchetness Photos From Kenya Ladies (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by DeleSuper1: 8:06pm On May 29, 2016
These are bundesligas,

Capital NO, NO, NO,

Eenh! so what a man can do,
a woman can do better indeed!

These ones can be bouncer o!

Abeg how much is a litre of babe now wey I go go marry wetin go kill me?
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by kossyablaze(m): 8:09pm On May 29, 2016
Monsters
Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:13pm On May 29, 2016
Na photoshop joor,see dat one breast nah
Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by Lincoln275(m): 8:14pm On May 29, 2016
Noooooo, yeah i mean it Capital No
Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by electrokcoi(m): 8:17pm On May 29, 2016
I de kres?
Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by wizguy007: 8:19pm On May 29, 2016
Chai women in man body grin
Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by waynejesus: 8:20pm On May 29, 2016
only if u want to die young if u want to die young ;Donly
Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by oodo: 8:21pm On May 29, 2016
Guy, if you marry these ones na OYO state you go find yourself.
Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by uchwar1: 8:28pm On May 29, 2016
Trustdee:
Stupid Photoshop gone wrong.
how does this look like Photoshop? u mean he photoshopped the breast too?
Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by Jacko1(m): 8:29pm On May 29, 2016
The black one looks sexy

My dream gal was marion jones

Like athletic black women dont knw y.... They look sexy to me
Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by davidstunt(m): 8:32pm On May 29, 2016
This ones dey menstruate at all
Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by concept65: 8:34pm On May 29, 2016
What if they've got good character? i want an honest answer, its high time guys told us what they really want. They always carry on about good character, would you guys marry a muscular lady with good character and she can cook?
Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by wtfCode: 8:37pm On May 29, 2016
No marriage,but i'ma bang dat pussssy as far as it ain't transgenderred...got it.
Sh*t even got a nice boob job.
Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by Trustdee(m): 8:38pm On May 29, 2016
deluxez12:

dumb ass ninja...its not Photoshop

Are you tellin a kid.
Watch very well at the neck
Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:39pm On May 29, 2016
priscaoge:
When U marry this kind of a girl, make sure she don't catch u cheating cheesy...... In fact make sure u don't cheat at all because one blow from her will make u loose Ur memory, it won't reset it angry........ But I just de imagine how e go be for bed, na Iron sharpens Iron be that ooooo undecided undecided
Why would a man marry that kind of lady when sweet succulent babes like you dey,everywhere soft,I just dey imagine how e go be me and you for bed,infact na doggy sure pass!
Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by anigold(m): 8:40pm On May 29, 2016
McBrooklyn:
I wonder if the OP have ever heard of the TV programme "1000 Ways To Die" . . . Dating this kind of girls is surely going to be among those 1000 ways to die grin

Sony max comes to mind..
I think my best show is "The world"s dumbest criminals" lol
Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by labakeJ(f): 8:44pm On May 29, 2016
grin
Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by pweeryambre: 8:46pm On May 29, 2016
they are kinda cute though
Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by claremont(m): 8:48pm On May 29, 2016
Trustdee:
Stupid Photoshop gone wrong.

It's not photoshop, they are bodybuilders and they have a Twitter page.

1 Like

Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by bmsgreen: 8:50pm On May 29, 2016
It's funny how you guys are clowning these beautiful women just because you are intimidated by their physique. Maybe more Nigerian men should work out and lift weights and actually grow muscle instead of walking around either stick skinny or overweight
Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by Emeka71(m): 8:52pm On May 29, 2016
mhiz:
The picture looks edited, their thighs are nt equal.
embarassed
Very observant.
Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by Abeos(m): 8:56pm On May 29, 2016
Photoshop undecided
Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by KelvinC1(m): 8:58pm On May 29, 2016
why not.. they no get to. to ni?
Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by Malawian(m): 8:58pm On May 29, 2016
Nya,ka ha kujie mu amu? Mbanu
Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by flokii: 9:00pm On May 29, 2016
Wetin akpu fit cause grin

Most likely calabar.. Awon lo nishan
Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by CurrentSamuel(m): 9:03pm On May 29, 2016
YEA I WILL IF SHE LOVES ME .I VOW NOT TO DISAPPOINT ANYONE WHO LOVES ME NOMATHER .I BELIEVE LOVE CAN FIX EVERYTHING
Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by sobahairyfem(m): 9:15pm On May 29, 2016
It's like d one by d left na handicap?
Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by Bethelwealthy(m): 9:15pm On May 29, 2016
..........plus cash, plus them.......i'll pass, after taking the cash grin.........
Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by deavicky(m): 9:28pm On May 29, 2016
I can only see two men. Where are the ladies?
Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by cold(m): 9:31pm On May 29, 2016
Girls are looking good. Me likey
Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by Harfisco(m): 9:37pm On May 29, 2016
These ladies must be footballers
Re: Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) by lakezone67(m): 9:38pm On May 29, 2016
mhiz:
The picture looks edited, their thighs are nt equal.
embarassed
Fingers are not equal, you know grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.