Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:07 AM

Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom (5236 Views)

Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" / "I Want To Get Pregnant" Nigerian Lady After Seeing This Photo / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by jhasper(m): 10:31pm On May 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

grin grin grin grin funny guy.
. . avnt seen any inbox
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by VaginaTerrorist(m): 11:51pm On May 29, 2016
halfricanadian:
Wen u pull out d condom b careful so no sperm pours on her thigh close to d pusssy at dat moment a drop of sperm on d thigh close to d pusssy can get her pregnant

Meaning b sure u stand up from her before pulling out

Nd also b sure d condom aint leaking or hasnt burst

undecided undecided why cant y'all abstain abeg save ursef from stress
...Expirence.
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by halfricanadian(f): 11:52pm On May 29, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:
...Expirence.

Nah its called acquiring knowledge
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by VanBommel(m): 11:56pm On May 29, 2016
ivyT:
Na some pple destiny to carry belle even if even if dem use 2 raincoat.

tufia!
babe destiny told me you'll carry my baby kiss
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by VaginaTerrorist(m): 11:58pm On May 29, 2016
halfricanadian:

Nah its called acquiring knowledge
... Through Expirence
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by mzhorlah(f): 12:01am On May 30, 2016
Prolly d Cd was licking
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by joey150(m): 12:51am On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

Try dat with a very fertile lady wud b expecting ur i got her pregnant thread
Nawa you still dey argue?

Basic biology...common sense...
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by halfricanadian(f): 12:52am On May 30, 2016
joey150:

Nawa you still dey argue?

Basic biology...common sense...

lol
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by joey150(m): 12:54am On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

lol
angry angry. Goan slip jor
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by halfricanadian(f): 12:54am On May 30, 2016
joey150:
angry angry. Goan slip jor

tongue tongue babe is in meeting
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by joey150(m): 12:57am On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

tongue tongue babe is in meeting

Meeting? I hope its about how to reduce the fuel price?
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by halfricanadian(f): 1:02am On May 30, 2016
joey150:

Meeting? I hope its about how to reduce the fuel price?

No how to suck more blood
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by IBNgemini: 1:06am On May 30, 2016
bulldoza:

Ogbeni make I hear word abeg
A lady will never get pregnant if the sperm doesn't reach her vulva because that's around where the egg is released.

Vulvaaaaaa.....who taught u biology?
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by Nobody: 8:23am On May 30, 2016
IBNgemini:
[color=#000000][/color]
Vulvaaaaaa.....who taught u biology?
Your sisters
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by edetty(m): 1:09pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:
Wen u pull out d condom b careful so no sperm pours on her thigh close to d pusssy at dat moment a drop of sperm on d thigh close to d pusssy can get her pregnant

Meaning b sure u stand up from her before pulling out

Nd also b sure d condom aint leaking or hasnt burst

undecided undecided why cant y'all abstain abeg save ursef from stress

Is it not sperm that pours out buh semens wch may contain sperm or man not ,,,along with other fluids,,, not all ejaculations is accompanied with sperms, and this is called dry ejaculations,, besides sperms are not visible to the naked eye, it's microscopic,,,, ok
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by halfricanadian(f): 1:11pm On May 30, 2016
edetty:

Is it not sperm that pours out buh semens wch may contain sperm or man not it,,,along with other fluids,,, not all ejaculations is accompanied with sperms, and are called dry ejaculations,, besides sperms are not visible to the naked eye, it's microscopic,,,, ok

Tank u bt am nt a medical student bt tanx
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by edetty(m): 1:15pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

Tank u bt am nt a medical student bt tanx
u are welcome, buh am not a medical student either, it's simple biology though
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by halfricanadian(f): 1:16pm On May 30, 2016
edetty:

u are welcome, buh am not a medical student either, it's simple biology though

Yeah didnt pay much attention to d male organs while in school true talk

Tanx tho i learnt from u kiss kiss
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by edetty(m): 1:18pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

you welcome once again,and no one or age is older than sch,,u can still go back
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by halfricanadian(f): 1:20pm On May 30, 2016
edetty:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Chai go bck to teach u mean
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by edetty(m): 1:20pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by halfricanadian(f): 1:21pm On May 30, 2016
edetty:

Chai go bck to teach u mean.
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by edetty(m): 1:21pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

Chai go bck to teach u mean
ofcos,,,and learn abt the male sexual organs only specifically,,,, thank me later
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by halfricanadian(f): 1:23pm On May 30, 2016
edetty:

ofcos,,,and learn abt the male sexual organs only specifically,,,, thank me later

lol grin grin grin grin ok sir!
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by edetty(m): 1:26pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

lol grin grin grin grin ok sir!
OK dear,trust me wen I was still in medical school, nothing excites us during lectures the more than wen the lecturers are describing the sexual parts,features and behaviours,,, u need to see and hear echos and drama in class from the opposite genders present
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by halfricanadian(f): 1:28pm On May 30, 2016
edetty:

OK dear,trust me wen I was still in medical school, nothing excites us during lectures the more than wen the lecturers are describing the sexual parts,features and behaviours,,, u need to see and hear echos and drama in class from the opposite genders present

First gatch ya u a medical student tongue tongue

Next i can only imagine lol all of u will now b lookkng at each oda like u av an xray in ur eyes cheesy cheesy
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by thorpido(m): 2:04pm On May 30, 2016
bulldoza:

Ignorance kills faster than hiv
How would pouring sperm on a girl's thigh close to the vagina get her pregnant? Even pouring on her (not in) pûssy may not get her pregnant talk more of thigh. You're very funny o grin
She's right.Some of the fluid on the thigh or belly could trickle into the vagina.Wiping the thigh with a piece of cloth and also wiping the vagina with the same cloth can also lead to pregnancy.
Those spermatozoa are very aggressive gametes.
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by edetty(m): 2:13pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

First gatch ya u a medical student tongue tongue

Next i can only imagine lol all of u will now b lookkng at each oda like u av an xray in ur eyes cheesy cheesy
lol am done with medical school almost 3yrs ago,no longer a student buh a Hunan Anatomist,,,,and yeah,,the class wasn't funny at all,,see how one Cameronian Doctor was embarrassing our girls,,, and she did it so boldly cos she sef endowment wan kill her,,,,super sized hips,thighs and ass,,,hmmmm,,,guys be wishing and hoping
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by halfricanadian(f): 3:00pm On May 30, 2016
edetty:

lol am done with medical school almost 3yrs ago,no longer a student buh a Hunan Anatomist,,,,and yeah,,the class wasn't funny at all,,see how one Cameronian Doctor was embarrassing our girls,,, and she did it so boldly cos she sef endowment wan kill her,,,,super sized hips,thighs and ass,,,hmmmm,,,guys be wishing and hoping

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy mehn i for dey ur class o
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by edetty(m): 4:42pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy mehn i for dey ur class o
can u stand blood and cadava
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by halfricanadian(f): 4:49pm On May 30, 2016
edetty:

can u stand blood and cadava

Wat is cavada shocked shocked

I can manage blood grin grin
Re: Some Lady Still Get Pregnant Even With The Use Of Condom by edetty(m): 4:57pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

Wat is cavada shocked shocked

I can manage blood grin grin
cadava is a corpse,and trust me u can't stand the type of blood we see on daily basis, it's not menstrual or small cut wound blood,,am talking abt 2liters of red warm blood spilled in a room or corridor, etc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Do This Suddenly What Will You Do or say?(photo) / My Friend Needs A Husband. / What Is Your Favorite Word To Moan During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.