Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

My Friend Needs A Husband. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Needs A Husband. (5183 Views)

This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter / “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Needs A Husband. by happy200(m): 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2018
I just have to open this thread out of pity, maybe i can get someone on her behalf. A working class woman around 36yrs old. Remember my last post Subject: MY WIFE JUST CANT STAY WITHOUT ME, their was a place i mentioned talking to an older woman and my wife got jealous and left us with anger, she is the woman i was refering to. She is working, staying in a 3 bedroom flat but she's not married she actually want us to date but i won't allow that instead i want to search someone for her and connect both of them. She is very good and down to earth that i don't sleep becos i feel sorry the way she treats me like a king iam really worried wish i can get her a man. tnx.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by MissRaine69(f): 3:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
So why can’t you look in the real world? You think NL is the best place to look for a husband?
I don’t think you like or care for this friend of yours.

5 Likes

Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by happy200(m): 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
MissRaine69:
So why can’t you look in the real world? You think NL is the best place to look for a husband?
ok 'll try that also. but i'm not exposing her or something.
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
MissRaine69:
hahahaha

Funny mindset tho.

How about others that have found theirs here

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by marunga(m): 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
sadmost of them are not serious. they are here for fun and not for finding love.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by planetx13: 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
A
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by Akanu30(m): 4:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
mmm
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by happy200(m): 4:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
Akanu30:
No pix of her? Have a person interested. Send her pix to me on my watsapp
U can remove the number it's taken i 'll discuss with her maturedly when she close from work today she 'll chat with u and send her photos too. i 'll tell her ''here is my brother's no. chat with him''
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by Sunnymatey(m): 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
Where's her location? If she's gud luking am in. Meanwhile my wattapps no. 08169582770.
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by happy200(m): 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
Sunnymatey:
Where's her location? If she's gud luking am in. Meanwhile my wattapps
u can remove the number. to be sincerely i 've told her but 'll tell her i'm doing this today and henceforth u 'll be chating. about location i dont want to add pomposity hence i'm keeping it low. we base abroad bringing you here is not a problem. i 'll jst tell her ''here is my brother's no. chat with him'' u can ask her out
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by happy200(m): 4:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
Thanks all, i think is ok now. let me give only these 2 numbers.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
What kept her from getting married?
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by olafunny(m): 5:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
Very good of you. Well planned. She wants you, but you can't date her for obvious reason. So your plan is to find her a husband to keep your wife's mind at rest then you can codedly keep fvcking her. Well done

17 Likes

Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by happy200(m): 6:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
olafunny:
Very good of you. Well planned. She wants you, but you can't date her for obvious reason. So your plan is to find her a husband to keep your wife's mind at rest then you can codedly keep fvcking her. Well done
U have a corrupted heart.
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by LordKO(m): 6:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
@OP

You showed that you're a poor marketer at the juncture where you demarketed your product. According to you "she actually want us to date but i won't allow that" - don't tell me that she isn't aware of your marital status because the connotation of your message says otherwise. Meanwhile, citing the already quoted statement and the following statement in quote too "she's a good girl" you have committed an oxymoronic crime. . . A lady that knows you're married and still wishes to date you (not you wishing to marry her) can't be virtuous.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by happy200(m): 6:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
LordKO:
@OP

You showed that you're a poor marketer at the juncture where you demarketed your product; according to you "she actually want us to date but i won't allow that" - don't tell me that she isn't aware of your marital status because the connotation of your message says otherwise. Meanwhile, citing the already quoted statement and the following statement in quote too "she's a good girl" you have committed oxymoronic crime. . . A lady that knows you're married and still wishes to date you (not you wishing to marry her) can't be virtuous.
U 're very right here but it was a mistake from my side, well i'm wrong here cos it's just assumption based on what i see as ''green light'' not that she told me that or that we 've dated. even now becos of this ''mistake'' i'm even worried cos if i give her these numbers from their conversation they may one day tell her i said she wanted me. aarrrsshhhh this a big mistake. tnx
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by kenneth56: 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
ok here i come .Mr poster link me up with her.WHO KNOW OUR HEART MAY CLICK.ON A MORE SERIOUSLY NOTE ME UP WITH HER....0815 506 1143
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by marvin906(m): 7:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
nice gesture OP..
I might be off help with your task..
ain't promising nothing
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by Quality20(m): 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
yea .with all u said about her I think she is my preferred type. pls let me have her contacts
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by OneTeslim(m): 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2018
Guys after the OP said she's based abroad.

7 Likes

Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by mzhorlah(f): 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
I feel this story is fake undecided

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by 3882(m): 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
Pls can u send her details to wuyabala@yahoo.com
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by Gettreadyy(m): 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
if she likes tall guys 6ft + here's the no. 08107528621
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by OboOlora(f): 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
Op, if she’s cute and can give good head, please tell her to call my grandpa. He’s lonely, his wife passed away and he needs a GF ASAP!
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by happy200(m): 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
Akanu30:
No pix of her? Have a person interested. Send her pix to me on my watsapp
sorry friend how old are u? also pls dnt scam her else i 'll be in trouble, dont talk much abt me jst refer me as ''ur brother'' don't tell her i said she wanted me pls, i 'll giv her ur number expect chat with foreign number 2morow. if ur age is ok our nxt conversation 'll be on phone
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by happy200(m): 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
Sunnymatey:
Where's her location? If she's gud luking am in. Meanwhile my wattapps no. 08169582770.
hie friend i promised 2 of u pls dnt scam her else i 'll be in trouble, expect chat with foriegn no. tomorow. dont tell her i said she wanted me. how old are u? if ur age is ok our nxt conversation 'll be on phone.
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by deewhydoski(m): 9:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
MissRaine69:
Madam pls keep ur advise to yourself.. I know some people who they met each other on Facebook and they re happily married now....so ma don't think like that you can meet your partner anywhere in the world
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by happy200(m): 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
deewhydoski:

Madam pls keep ur advise to yourself.. I know some people who they met each other on Facebook and they re happily married now....so ma don't think like that you can meet your partner anywhere in the world
friend u knw wat? i'm not here for ''sadist'' i know them ''some women'' always jealous/aggresive concerning this type of issue. when i was poor i used to pay attention to them ''sadist'' but now i don't hv time for people who think everyone is like them, some didn't eat this night hence they cant be happy. Pls don't give her attention
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
MissRaine69:
grin grin grin so what are trying to say, that there are no good guys here?

@op, i would have considered, bt i am 27, i can't marry someone that is older than me with more than 3yrs..

may God grant her good heart desires unto her..
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by MissRaine69(f): 10:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
grin grin grin so what are trying to say, that there are no good guys here?

@op, i would have considered, bt i am 27, i can't marry someone that is older than me with more than 3yrs..

may God grant her good heart desires unto her..
Maybe they exist but but for now i will say no
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by PSTEMMA1960(m): 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
MissRaine69:

Maybe they exist but but for now i will say no
this is a face-less forum, u don't really know who is who here...

saying that there are no good guys here, it's like saying that there are no good guys on facebook or twitter..

there are good and mature people here, by thier posts and comments u shall know them..
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
deewhydoski:

Take it easy bro, she may be considering what she said and may have thought may be she shouldn't have said such.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Sexy Clelia Theodorou Has Stripped Na*ked For Her Sexies Christmas Eve / What Can I Convince My Woman Who Is A Virgin That Sex Is Sweet And Not Painful / Most Annoying Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.