Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Do Old People Have Sex? When does Sexual Crave cease? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Old People Have Sex? When does Sexual Crave cease? (4743 Views)

Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! / How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. / When Does A joystick Really Stop Growing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Old People Have Sex? When does Sexual Crave cease? by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 29, 2016
When humans are young, the urge for sex seems insatiable, there's hardly a day passing without the hormones fulfilling their arousal destiny.

Do you think that at an advanced age, this hormones in both male and female would be this high? How high do you think it will be then?

When do you think the sex activity stops?

How can older couples enjoy the spouse the lord has given them without sex?

The floor is open!

Cc: Frano, Rockstation

1 Share

Re: Do Old People Have Sex? When does Sexual Crave cease? by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 29, 2016
I was asking myself dis question few days back...
Re: Do Old People Have Sex? When does Sexual Crave cease? by Smellymouth: 11:14pm On May 29, 2016
Old people stop having sex when they come to realize making love is much more enjoyable.
But you have to be IN LOVE to be able to do it.

Being old doesn't mean you are not sexual.As long as you have a willing partner and you are healthy enough, you can have sex as much as you want to

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Old People Have Sex? When does Sexual Crave cease? by Terry68: 11:21pm On May 29, 2016
They do, especially the men. Am coming for substantial back-up.

Feeling tired..
Re: Do Old People Have Sex? When does Sexual Crave cease? by PapiDShipCapt(m): 11:22pm On May 29, 2016
waiting for all the edede and edionwan in d house to come and comment

1 Like

Re: Do Old People Have Sex? When does Sexual Crave cease? by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 29, 2016
cells die thats wht happens when ur old that hormone producer slowly weakens nd die, when u ar old the only problem ur going to get is thinkin of how to die quickly

1 Like

Re: Do Old People Have Sex? When does Sexual Crave cease? by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 29, 2016
This would have been a valid topic if it were directed at OLD People and not the other way round. You can't ask a group of monkeys to tell you the feelings of a Gorilla. Either ways, it's more of a scientific question than opinion-based. . . no offence!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Old People Have Sex? When does Sexual Crave cease? by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 29, 2016
cheesy some old women still feel young inside.. they still enjoy sex even they are In their 60s-70s...

grin konji never ceased...

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Do Old People Have Sex? When does Sexual Crave cease? by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 29, 2016
krooskanta:
cells die thats wht happens when ur old that hormone producer slowly weakens nd die, when u ar old the only problem ur going to get is thinkin of how to die quickly

i agree with you at, when you say cells die and hormones weaken. But its not every old couple that are sick and think of death. How about loss of natural lubrication in women, resulting in painful insertion and total or weak erectile dysfunction leading to inability to insert in men.
Re: Do Old People Have Sex? When does Sexual Crave cease? by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 29, 2016
KashyBaby:
cheesy some old women still feel young inside.. they still enjoy sex even they are their 60s-70s...

You... you're always in the romance/sexuality section... lol. I admire ur openness. . . happy to see foreigners like u learning about the Nigerian culture. Enjoy! wink
Re: Do Old People Have Sex? When does Sexual Crave cease? by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 29, 2016
blackberlin:
This would have been a valid topic if it were directed at OLD People and not the other way round. You can't ask a group of monkeys to tell you the feelings of a Gorilla. Either ways, it's more of a scientific question than opinion-based. . . no offence!

No offence dear. But you know We'll get old someday the answers could help. Plus We also have advanced couples on Nairaland.
Re: Do Old People Have Sex? When does Sexual Crave cease? by MUVA(m): 11:39pm On May 29, 2016
When you are old - you are old. You just wanna lie down and cuddle. Dazz all. No sex.
Re: Do Old People Have Sex? When does Sexual Crave cease? by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 29, 2016
blackberlin:

You... you're always in the romance/sexuality section... lol. I admire ur openness. . . happy to see foreigners like u learning about the Nigerian culture. Enjoy! wink

grin tnx boo
Re: Do Old People Have Sex? When does Sexual Crave cease? by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 29, 2016
yellowb:
I was asking myself dis question few days back...
God bless u,
A head that thinks about old age, is a responsible head. Smart woman!
Keep leaving responsibly. Kudos!
Re: Do Old People Have Sex? When does Sexual Crave cease? by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 29, 2016
EBLABOR:

i agree with you at, when you say cells die and hormones weaken. But its not every old couple that are sick and think of death. How about loss of natural lubrication in women, resulting in painful insertion and total or weak erectile dysfunction leading to inability to insert in men.
right bt i think having an errection is going to be a huge major problem for men above 75yrs. Lubricants ar available for tha ladies
Re: Do Old People Have Sex? When does Sexual Crave cease? by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 29, 2016
MUVA:
When you are old - you are old. You just wanna lie down and cuddle. Dazz all. No sex.

thats good and nice. So relationship isn't really about sex, its about good companionship. Thank God!
Re: Do Old People Have Sex? When does Sexual Crave cease? by ojibole1(m): 12:03am On May 30, 2016
I only know that for men it's till death b4 we stop craving sex

2 Likes

Re: Do Old People Have Sex? When does Sexual Crave cease? by MUVA(m): 12:06am On May 30, 2016
EBLABOR:

thats good and nice. So relationship isn't really about sex, its about good companionship. Thank God!

Sex is recreational not emotional. Even though Naija girls won't like to admit it, you can actually comfortably have sex with someone you feel little or nothing for! But Relationship is more about companionship than sex. Its about spending your life dedicated to loving one special person who makes you happy. Not sex.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Old People Have Sex? When does Sexual Crave cease? by Nobody: 12:07am On May 30, 2016
KashyBaby:
cheesy some old women still feel young inside.. they still enjoy sex even they are In their 60s-70s...

Kashy, one-day i would set up a quiz so we can know how much you know about nigeria. Nairaland why? Brother seun maka why? Kashy knows us as if she one of us.

You need to build a website like Nairaland many Phillipinnland so we can know also about your country.
Re: Do Old People Have Sex? When does Sexual Crave cease? by Nobody: 12:21am On May 30, 2016
EBLABOR:

Kashy, one-day i would set up a quiz so we can know how much you know about nigeria. Nairaland why? Brother seun maka why? Kashy knows us as if she one of us.

You need to build a website like Nairaland many Phillipinnland so we can know also about your country.

grin Lol....not a bad idea... tongue

Nothing much about Philippines actually..I joined NL to know much about pidgin...it's very sexy plus the fact the accent is really funny to listen to like Bovi...
Here in Singapore, they have this so called SingLish... it's like pidgin as well but their accent is not that funny urs guys grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do Old People Have Sex? When does Sexual Crave cease? by Hustlerlomo(m): 12:32am On May 30, 2016
Ko si arugbo ni Ghana... grin
Re: Do Old People Have Sex? When does Sexual Crave cease? by Nobody: 12:35am On May 30, 2016
KashyBaby:

grin Lol....not a bad idea... tongue

Nothing much about Philippines actually..I joined NL to know much about pidgin...it's very sexy plus the fact the accent is really funny to listen to like Bovi...
Here in Singapore, they have this so called SingLish... it's like pidgin as well but their accent is not that funny urs guys grin grin

corrrreeeect! U too de wosh bovi? i like am then na u go start, start to post and comment for pidgin. Badt guys wey sabi how to tear pidgin go helep u.:-smileyO:=D>
Re: Do Old People Have Sex? When does Sexual Crave cease? by Nobody: 1:22am On May 30, 2016
EBLABOR:

corrrreeeect! U too de wosh bovi? i like am then na u go start, start to post and comment for pidgin. Badt guys wey sabi how to tear pidgin go helep u.:-smileyO:=D>

*scratching my head* grin

Nasoooo...every time I watched Bovi clips ooo I don die tongue grin

Lol..I'm so crazy abt pidgin now... tongue tnx to all my coaches here...I pick bits from all of u...

1 Like

Re: Do Old People Have Sex? When does Sexual Crave cease? by mikolo80: 3:45am On May 30, 2016
EBLABOR:
When humans are young, the urge for sex seems insatiable, with hardly a day passing without the hormones fulfilling their arousal destiny.

Do you think at an advanced age, it the hormones in both male and female be this high? How high do you think it will be then?

When do you think the sex activity stops?

How can older couples enjoy the spouse the lord has given them without sex?

The floor is open!
don't you read tribune where old mama de vex with their husband. different strokes for different folks
Re: Do Old People Have Sex? When does Sexual Crave cease? by francesreid: 6:44am On Jul 07, 2017
Hi,
Sex is something that nobody can stop. Neither old or young ones. But as people ages, their sex life interest decreases but it does not mean that old people don't have sex or they don't have the ability to do sex. Even old people have sex but they cannot perform their sex as they were used to do at their younger age. Old people don't have enough erection strength neither women have much orgasm but this is also good because old man slowly starts their journey and at that time women also comes into action. So there is no question that old people cannot have sex or they don't have desire of such things.
See more on: Secrets To Enjoy Great Sex When You’re Older

1 Like

Re: Do Old People Have Sex? When does Sexual Crave cease? by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 07, 2017
Yes. They do. I caught my grandparents making love twice....years back. At that time, my grandad was about 87 and my grandma about 75.

Both of em are late now....and i bet they had a healthy sexual life b4 passing on. That explains the 8 kids they had together

1 Like

Re: Do Old People Have Sex? When does Sexual Crave cease? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2018
Terry68:
They do, especially the men. Am coming for substantial back-up.

Feeling tired..
You never gather d back up finish?
Re: Do Old People Have Sex? When does Sexual Crave cease? by Adebowhales(m): 7:56pm On Feb 01, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
You never gather d back up finish?
What are you gathering self?
Re: Do Old People Have Sex? When does Sexual Crave cease? by dasparrow: 8:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
For many people who are sex abuse survivors, sex becomes this disgusting filthy act that they no longer want to have anything to do with. You people think everybody cares about other people's stinking filthy STD infested genitals. A life of celibacy is the best because you don't need to worry about sexually transmitted diseases or being taken advantage of.
Re: Do Old People Have Sex? When does Sexual Crave cease? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
Sir, am positive you have your reasons. We are referring to married old couples not wild illegal sex. Get the gist. And remember unless you have a very good reason celibacy didn't bring you here!
Re: Do Old People Have Sex? When does Sexual Crave cease? by StarboyQ(m): 7:07pm On Feb 02, 2018
In all U myt Bleep and Die

grin grin
Re: Do Old People Have Sex? When does Sexual Crave cease? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
dasparrow:
For many people who are sex abuse survivors, sex becomes this disgusting filthy act that they no longer want to have anything to do with. You people think everybody cares about other people's stinking filthy STD infested genitals. A life of celibacy is the best because you don't need to worry about sexually transmitted diseases or being taken advantage of.

Sir, am positive you have your reasons. We are referring to married old couples not wild illegal sex. Get the gist. And remember unless you have a very good reason celibacy didn't bring you here

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Cute Lady To Fooork You fast! / Story: My Sex Adventure In Alagboja Village During My Waec Gce Part 1 / Man Divorces Wife For Making ‘sweet’ Moans While Being Raped By Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.