Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

How To Get A Cute Lady To Fooork You fast! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Cute Lady To Fooork You fast! (4739 Views)

Is This The Most Romantic Photo Of The Day? Cute Lady Slicing Fruits / Ways To Make your Man Propose To You Fast / My Experience With A Cute Lady In The Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Cute Lady To Fooork You fast! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 09, 2016
f

4 Likes

Re: How To Get A Cute Lady To Fooork You fast! by adedayo3193(m): 11:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
Trapqueen77 should be fit for the job cool grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Cute Lady To Fooork You fast! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 09, 2016
pls help undecided
Re: How To Get A Cute Lady To Fooork You fast! by McBrooklyn(m): 11:37pm On Sep 09, 2016

angry angry angry

Re: How To Get A Cute Lady To Fooork You fast! by Paseus(m): 11:47pm On Sep 09, 2016
McBrooklyn:
L-O-L grin grin

cc: Annnikky

Suzan404

MzErica

Laveda

Makydebbie

CrazyQuinn

Sinaj

Are these all the oloshos we have on romanceland?

7 Likes

Re: How To Get A Cute Lady To Fooork You fast! by McBrooklyn(m): 11:52pm On Sep 09, 2016
Paseus:

Mtcheeeew!!! Just because I mentioned them doesn't mean dem be Olosho. It's just to make the thread lively angry

Use your head, Bruh!!! undecided

3 Likes

Re: How To Get A Cute Lady To Fooork You fast! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
McBrooklyn:
L-O-L grin grin

Suzan404

MzErica

Laveda

Makydebbie

CrazyQuinn

Sinaj

the question is 'HOW CAN I GET A WOMAN TO FOOORK ME ' and you r calling people, r u ok? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided...

3 Likes

Re: How To Get A Cute Lady To Fooork You fast! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:01am On Sep 10, 2016
cool cool |I SHAKE HEAD FOR THIS GUY

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Cute Lady To Fooork You fast! by McBrooklyn(m): 12:02am On Sep 10, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
the question is 'HOW CAN I GET A WOMAN TO FOOORK ME ' and you r calling people, r u ok? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided...

Mtcheeeew!!! I wan epp your matter, you still dey follow me talk rubbish. No be your fault now make ah go edit my post undecided

Konji can kill you for I care then tongue

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Cute Lady To Fooork You fast! by Paseus(m): 12:10am On Sep 10, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Mtcheeeew!!! Just because I mentioned them doesn't mean dem be Olosho. It's just to make the thread lively angry

you too bro...you shld've known that i was merely a joke undecided
McBrooklyn:

you too bro...you shld've known that i was merely a joke

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Cute Lady To Fooork You fast! by McBrooklyn(m): 12:38am On Sep 10, 2016
Paseus:
you too bro...you shld've known that i was merely a joke undecided

Mtcheeeew!!! I guess you wouldn't have said that if any of them I mentioned was to be your sister, a relative or something undecided

6 Likes

Re: How To Get A Cute Lady To Fooork You fast! by Exponental(m): 1:05am On Sep 10, 2016
Buy the L signage you see on cars, tie a rope to it and wear it a motel or olosho joint, pick your choice, negotiate and give her terms and conditions..... beg her to make you survive the ordeal sha!
Re: How To Get A Cute Lady To Fooork You fast! by makydebbie(f): 6:28am On Sep 10, 2016
Paseus:
are you ok?

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Cute Lady To Fooork You fast! by annnikky(f): 6:41am On Sep 10, 2016
Paseus:
It seems something is wrong with u abi

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Cute Lady To Fooork You fast! by annnikky(f): 6:41am On Sep 10, 2016
McBrooklyn:
L-O-L grin grin

Suzan404

MzErica

Laveda

Makydebbie

CrazyQuinn

Sinaj

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Cute Lady To Fooork You fast! by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 10, 2016
annnikky:

undecided undecided
But my dad said fooorkin is bad for the youths is this true? angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: How To Get A Cute Lady To Fooork You fast! by annnikky(f): 6:51am On Sep 10, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
But my dad said fooorkin is bad for the youths is this true? angry angry angry angry
U're jesusboiy na so U've to wait til d appointed time cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How To Get A Cute Lady To Fooork You fast! by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 10, 2016
Paseus:
are you crazy

5 Likes

Re: How To Get A Cute Lady To Fooork You fast! by Coolguy89(m): 6:55am On Sep 10, 2016
Perverts everywere
Re: How To Get A Cute Lady To Fooork You fast! by McBrooklyn(m): 7:40am On Sep 10, 2016
annnikky:

suzan404:
are you crazy

Abeg make una no vex for the Ediot, na me cause am. angry

I'm sorry about that and I'll say sorry on his behalf too embarassed

Jombo, Jombo, ladies abeg no vex for me ooo embarassed

4 Likes

Re: How To Get A Cute Lady To Fooork You fast! by Nobody: 7:51am On Sep 10, 2016
McBrooklyn:

apologies accepted kiss
Re: How To Get A Cute Lady To Fooork You fast! by McBrooklyn(m): 8:02am On Sep 10, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
apologies accepted kiss

You no dey among now since you no even talk say you dey vex undecided
Re: How To Get A Cute Lady To Fooork You fast! by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 10, 2016
grin tongue
McBrooklyn:

You no dey among now since you no even talk say you dey vex undecided
Re: How To Get A Cute Lady To Fooork You fast! by McBrooklyn(m): 8:09am On Sep 10, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
grin tongue

You're a CrazyQueen indeed cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Get A Cute Lady To Fooork You fast! by annnikky(f): 8:18am On Sep 10, 2016
McBrooklyn:

No p smiley
Re: How To Get A Cute Lady To Fooork You fast! by McBrooklyn(m): 9:07am On Sep 10, 2016
annnikky:
No p smiley

Thanks, Ma'am!!! kiss
Re: How To Get A Cute Lady To Fooork You fast! by annnikky(f): 9:10am On Sep 10, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Thanks, Ma'am!!! kiss
U wlcm smiley
Re: How To Get A Cute Lady To Fooork You fast! by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 10, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cool
Re: How To Get A Cute Lady To Fooork You fast! by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 10, 2016
ASS LICKING AT IT'S PEAK! SMH FOR THESE WOMAN WRAPPERS..
Re: How To Get A Cute Lady To Fooork You fast! by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 10, 2016
FOR youths who do not get what the thread is about....pls don't worry tryna catch up you might be corrupt undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: How To Get A Cute Lady To Fooork You fast! by Paseus(m): 10:17am On Sep 10, 2016
makydebbie:
are you ok?
smiley
makydebbie:
are you ok?
Re: How To Get A Cute Lady To Fooork You fast! by Paseus(m): 10:19am On Sep 10, 2016
annnikky:

smiley
annnikky:

now dat i hv ur attention

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rate My Girlfriend's Collection Of Pictures: Sweet Or Sour? Hot Picz / Guys Date Yung Girls Btw 16-18yrs, A Nigerian Girl Btw19yrs-25yrs Have Seen Enuf / Lady Threatens Someone Who Sent Her #silhouttechallenge Video To Her Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.