Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,619 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

X-factor (Who's Watching) - TV/Movies (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / X-factor (Who's Watching) (49966 Views)

Poll: Predict the winner of X-Factor 2009

Joe: 22% (8 votes)
Racheal: 16% (6 votes)
Jamie: 16% (6 votes)
John & Edward: 0% (0 votes)
Stacey: 13% (5 votes)
Llyod: 0% (0 votes)
Lucie: 5% (2 votes)
Danyl: 16% (6 votes)
Miss Frank: 0% (0 votes)
Olly: 8% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Tomorrow Belongs To Me- Movie, Who's Watching? / DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] / 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (67) (Go Down)

Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 11:42pm On Dec 13, 2009
tubabie:

lol nope but i may want that too, i mean the train journal, Miss S and co
lol
That one is signed off,
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by tubabie(f): 11:48pm On Dec 13, 2009
^^ OK wink
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 11:50pm On Dec 13, 2009
grin grin grin
working on a proper blog instead,
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by tubabie(f): 11:52pm On Dec 13, 2009
Oh well cool then, that previous one was really interesting grin. Have fun with the new blog . . . . .
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 11:53pm On Dec 13, 2009
tnx,
hw far with aiki?
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by tubabie(f): 11:57pm On Dec 13, 2009
Nothing definite from that end . . . . . Just spreading the bread everywhere and expecting a good yield wink
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 11:59pm On Dec 13, 2009
tubabie:

Nothing definite from that end . . . . . Just spreading the bread everywhere and expecting a good yield wink
bread ke? abi make u spread hampers and cash, Dont worry, the new year promises to be busy, as a couple of the EPC contractors have a few big projects in the pipeline
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by tubabie(f): 12:02am On Dec 14, 2009
Kenny_G:

bread ke? abi make u spread hampers and cash, Dont worry, the new year promises to be busy, as a couple of the EPC contractors have a few big projects in the pipeline

OK. Will be on the lookout, Thanks wink wink
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2009
Kenny_G:

won the shoW AND my heart as well  wink
Awww fanks babes cheesy
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by busybody20: 9:10am On Dec 15, 2009
@ kenny-G & tubabie,

hmmmmm at this rate, you both will soon make us proud wink wink grin grin grin

I heard Dani & Cheryl might not be available for next years xfactor because they r both planning on having a family! (babies) and Robbie WIlliams is being considered as a replacement Judge on the show shocked shocked shocked
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 10:00am On Dec 15, 2009
busybody20:

@ kenny-G & tubabie,

I heard Dani & Cheryl might not be available for next years xfactor because they r both planning on having a family! (babies) and Robbie WIlliams is being considered as a replacement Judge on the show shocked shocked shocked
hun??
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by manmustwac(m): 12:09am On Dec 16, 2009
robbie williams a replacement on x factor robbies eyes look like this shocked shocked shocked
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by thameamead(f): 12:16pm On Dec 16, 2009
Kenny_G:

hun??

its another x-factor spin, cheryl cole will be back cos it's the cheryl cole and simon cowell's show, i think cheryl is fake, she's loving all the attention but she can't even sing and she's trying to take credit by saying she wrote her no1 single, she did not write it, it was written by the guy who wrote kelis single which is similar to her no1 single, i hope she attacks another cleaner so that the media and public can turn on her. poor cashley cole, his missus is more liked by d public, chelsea fans hate him, poor danni,
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 16, 2009
thameamead:

its another x-factor spin, cheryl cole will be back cos it's the cheryl cole and simon cowell's show, i think cheryl is fake, she's loving all the attention but she can't even sing and she's trying to take credit by saying she wrote her no1 single, she did not write it, it was written by the guy who wrote kelis single which is similar to her no1 single, i hope she attacks another cleaner so that the media and public can turn on her. poor cashley cole, his missus is more liked by d public, chelsea fans hate him, poor danni,

and loved and adored by Simon Cowell
Ashley Cole should watch his back, Cheryl might dump him for Simon
I see love in their eyes.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2009
manmustwac:

robbie williams a replacement on x factor robbies eyes look like this shocked shocked shocked

lol

He is a certified 'igbo smoker'
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by thameamead(f): 11:48am On Dec 17, 2009
i think Racheal was o crack, what was that shouting all about, am kind of dissapointed in racheal, she took the mic from joe when the por lad was singing, that her silly hair cut is not doing it for me, she looks like a lesbian, am not homophobic but am not loving her hair cut,

poor alexander, she's not making enough money so can't afford a dress, signing a contract with simon equals no money, she needs to tour if she wants to make more money or advertise a huge product. am not liking her new single neither did i like d last 1 (bad boys) she should stick with ballards cos its suits her voice, mayb she should start dating peter andre and they can both feature in Ok magazine once a month, OK pays about £100,000 , she could release a perfume as well, hehehehehe, i love the way the likes of jordan, peter andre and the late jade goody exploit the media,
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by thameamead(f): 11:52am On Dec 17, 2009
aysometin:

and loved and adored by Simon Cowell
Ashley Cole should watch his back, Cheryl might dump him for Simon
I see love in their eyes.

i honestly want simon and cheryl to have an affair and for ashley to catch them in the act, that would make all the tabloid for wks, u can tell they like each other but i do not c cheryl falling for simon, she's into mixed-raced guys,
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 2:25pm On Dec 17, 2009
Did you hear the rumours doing the rounds that Rachael and Joe are an item? I remember watching her on GMTV a few weeks ago where she is close to Joe and that they spend a lot of time on the phone, one daily paper today claimed Joe is planning on moving down south to shack up with her; that would definitely explain her display on sunday,
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by thameamead(f): 2:53pm On Dec 17, 2009
its all x -factor PR spin, was that not how they were trying to make up stories about olly murs and stacey dating, racheal's prioirity now is to try and get a record deal and milk her 15 minutes of fame, as for joe, he's another leon jackson, he's apparently a virgin and has no time for girls, we'll c about that. LOL!!!! he's quite cute and simon wants to market him in THE US. Hmmmmmm
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by XFio(m): 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2009
Please just leave joe alone. What's wrong with being a virgin it isn't a sin. And as for lame Olly he can wiggle himself off to the trash can
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2010
Just read in the papers that your beloved Joe is a p.o.o.fter http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1299124/X-Factor-winner-Joe-McElderry-reveals-gay.html
On his official website, he said: 'I have always been a very honest person and so it is important for me to continue to be honest.
'It has been the most amazing year so far and I feel so privileged. It’s also been a time of real self realisation and I feel as if I have grown up so much in these few months.
'There has been speculation about my sexuality in the past and I have always been honest at the time I have been asked.
'Over the past few weeks I have really had time to reflect and to realise who I am. I spoke to my friends and family about this in the last few days and it was important to do the same for you all as you have been so supportive.
'I have had nothing but support from you and many of you have been very open in saying that you will continue to support me whatever my sexuality. It is important to me to let you know first, so that you know the stories in the papers are true. I made the choice to speak openly about this.'
He added: 'Everything is going well and I’m really happy to be able to move forward from here.
'

Joe says he was angry at the Twitter hackers at first but then looked at their message and thought 'Well, they're not that far from the truth
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Busybody2(f): 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2010
thameamead:

Agree with all you wrote above, except that she can sing. She has a good voice.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Busybody2(f): 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2010
busybody20:

@ kenny-G & tubabie,

shocked Note to self to replace and upgrade my favourite apprentice's tatafo antenna with the latest fibre optic titaniumnated and platinumnated one lipsrsealed This one wey her rusty aerial just dey traNSMIT GREEKISH JAGBAJANTIS SO embarassed It is an indeed embarassment of the highest order grin
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by XFio(m): 5:51pm On Aug 02, 2010
I don't care if Joe is gay he has talent
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by snowdrops(m): 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2010
X Fio:

he is completely rubbish, average voice and lacks stage presence. Olly should have won.

If he is gay, he should keep it private as the world is not interested what he does in his bedroom. He knew his popularity has severely waned so he wanted to say sth dumb to put himself back in the papers.

[size=20pt]NONSENSE[/size]
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2010
X Fio:

which joe is dat?
joe is an average singer very little singing talent and non existent charisma
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by XFio(m): 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2010
snowdrops:

he is completely rubbish, average voice and lacks stage presence. Olly should have won.

If he is gay, he should keep it private as the world is not interested what he does in his bedroom. He knew his popularity has severely waned so he wanted to say sth dumb to put himself back in the papers.

Olly? OLLY?! Out of all the people that should never win a talent show he's number 1. Arrogant, cocky and when he dances I cringe. I get the fact you guyz don't like Joe because he can't dance. But his voice is serene and he is always note perfect, besides who won the show? Joe. Over 7 million votes, he was obviously doing something right
By the way snowdrops, Olly has nothing but an average voice. The only thing that saved him was his dancing and the fact he is from Essex.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Busybody2(f): 9:10pm On Aug 02, 2010
snowdrops:

Kenny_G:

which joe is dat?
joe is an average singer very little singing talent and non existent charisma

Dude's got an album coming out very soon so what berra way to remind us who Joe public is cheesy
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Busybody2(f): 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2010
X Fio:

Olly? OLLY?! Out of all the people that should never win a talent show he's number 1. Arrogant, cocky and when he dances I cringe. I get the fact you guyz don't like Joe because he can't dance. But his voice is serene and he is always note perfect, besides who won the show? Joe. Over 7 million votes, he was obviously doing something right
By the way snowdrops, Olly has nothing but an average voice. The only thing that saved him was his dancing and the fact he is from Essex.

That year's show was a one-horse race - Danny's by a furlong cool cool cool
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by KennyG6(m): 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2010
Busy_body:

Dude's got an album coming out very soon so what berra way to remind us who Joe public is cheesy

so, we all saw Omotola's videos where she hardly sang and when she did her voice was digitally enhanced, Joe was smart enough to hide his sxuality unlike danyl johnson who is a better singer, that is the only reason joe won
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by tubabie(f): 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2010
^^^^ Finally someone remembers my Danny boy kiss
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 1:05am On Aug 21, 2010
~Are you lot ready for this year's whack jobs & contestants? My absolute fav part of the show starts tonight! The sneak peek previews of the auditions has been such a tease!

~Looking fwd to the Banter,Laffs

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (67)

BBNaija Housemates, Tolanibaj And Kaisha Clash In The House / Wathoni Messes Up At Plus TV Question & Answer (Video) / Bbnaija: Voting Results That Got Lolu, Anto And Khloe Evicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.