Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

X-factor (Who's Watching) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / X-factor (Who's Watching) (49806 Views)

Poll: Predict the winner of X-Factor 2009

Joe: 22% (8 votes)
Racheal: 16% (6 votes)
Jamie: 16% (6 votes)
John & Edward: 0% (0 votes)
Stacey: 13% (5 votes)
Llyod: 0% (0 votes)
Lucie: 5% (2 votes)
Danyl: 16% (6 votes)
Miss Frank: 0% (0 votes)
Olly: 8% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Tomorrow Belongs To Me- Movie, Who's Watching? / DJ Switch Wins Glo X Factor [PHOTOS] / 12-year-old Boy With Amazing Voice On Glo X Factor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (67) (Go Down)

Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 7:57pm On Sep 04, 2009
~I finally got to watch last weeks show. . The Chic from Trini can sing but boy does she need a wardrobe makeover ASAP! Big girls shud take a mental note on what not to wear most especially on National telly! grin
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2009
mohawkchic:

~I finally got to watch last weeks show. . The Chic from Trini can sing but boy does she need a wardrobe makeover ASAP! Big girls shud take a mental note on what not to wear most especially on National telly! grin

You are right gal!! her outfit was so wrong
I am watching the Xtra factor right now and the Janeye guy from Birmingham made me laugh so much!! Imagine boasting that much and not being able to sing!! I can't stop laughing!! hehehehehehe grin grin grin grin
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by TOPE20001(f): 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2009
who is watching x-factor rite now? grin grin grin grin grin
i cant shout
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 8:56pm On Sep 05, 2009
I am! cheesy
There were some really bad ones, but some were really good!! I'm getting new favourites to root for every week. I loved the girl who sang "I Will Always Love You" - she's got star quality all over. The cute blonde 16 year old boy was fantastic!! He's young and nervous, but he can really sing. Ashanti, the 17 y/o black girl, was cool too. All I can say is, Wow. This year's X-factor will be fun to watch!
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by tubabie(f): 8:58pm On Sep 05, 2009
Lol. There were crazy and good peeps tonite. cheesy
I loved the girl that sang "I'll always love you"
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Sep 05, 2009
I watched it too!!
The Fouad guy from France almost killed me with laughter !!!o'boy what was that?
I liked Jade and the girl from Perth that sang Whitney Houston's song!!
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2009
That French guy is not normal. I can't believe Simon couldn't see that. He must have a learning disability thing. One of those kind of personality disorder illnesses, or how can you explain how he actually thought he could sing? They should really check that guy undecided cheesy.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mystikal(m): 12:29am On Sep 06, 2009
crazy show indeed. the french dude had me literally rolling on the floor
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by busygirl(f): 1:33am On Sep 06, 2009
the french guy is crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. i was ROTFLMAO. grin grin
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 2:22am On Sep 06, 2009
~Something to look forward to then when i watch the repeat show tomorrow. . .
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mystikal(m): 10:01am On Sep 06, 2009
OMG, If you're not rolling on the floor, and i mean literally, call me a phony. lol
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Fiona0007: 2:19pm On Sep 06, 2009
Some good voices there this week!
The best part was Jack and Kirsty got together on stage after their recent break-up. i was emotional watching them!
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by TOPE20001(f): 8:11pm On Sep 06, 2009
busygirl:

the french guy is crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. i was ROTFLMAO. grin grin

Dude got me ROFL grin cheesy
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 2:45am On Sep 12, 2009
mystikal:

OMG, If you're not rolling on the floor, and i mean literally, call me a phony. lol

~You're no Phony!! cheesy

~The higlight of last week's show was Frenchie!! His expressions. . . shocked Not to talk about his voice!! grin

~Loved ths chic who sang WH,Sensational!! She's a start already!There was also a 16yr old girl who sang acapella. . is she Jade? Loved her. . .Erm who elseĀ  undecided Shud have made a post when it was fresh on my mindĀ  undecided
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 13, 2009
It seems the young ones are taking over the show this year!!17-18 yr olds

The most hilarious for me from last nite was the woman with the dog, Jeezz, people are sick.
The girl that came out with the multicoloured hair needs help. shocked shocked
My best was Shanna!!
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Skywalker5(m): 11:20pm On Sep 13, 2009
i dont know if any1 watched the other programme called the Xtra factor. there was one young guy. i think he is nigerian cuz the name was like ibo. not sure. sang micheal jackson song or so but they did not show him for long.he has a unique voice ,different. i cant remember his name and i cant remember the song(mayb the jackson 5 or so) and i cant find that on youtube. did anyone watch that Xtra factor?
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by tubabie(f): 11:21pm On Sep 13, 2009
Yeah his name is ALISTAIR NWACHUKWU.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Skywalker5(m): 11:24pm On Sep 13, 2009
tubabie:

Yeah his name is ALISTAIR NWACHUKWU.

thanks. found it on youtube. the guy is good
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 11:38pm On Sep 13, 2009
I don't know about you guys, but these days I'm watching X-Factor for the weirdo factor. I mean, so many people out there are just not right in the head grin! The psychos who come in with their dog, crazy hair and delusionary beliefs in their talents - really makes me afraid of coming out of the house sometimes! Craze pple plenty for this country shaa. That said, I give props to the judges for their stamina. I just wish they'd be less sentimental and just choose people they believe have the star quality, and stop pitying people into the next round, cos they're only prolonging the pain of these hopefuls when they're finally evicted before boot camp.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by chic2pimp(m): 12:13am On Sep 14, 2009
maedan:

I don't know about you guys, but these days I'm watching X-Factor for the weirdo factor. I mean, so many people out there are just not right in the head grin! The psychos who come in with their dog, crazy hair and delusionary beliefs in their talents - really makes me afraid of coming out of the house sometimes! Craze pple plenty for this country shaa. That said, I give props to the judges for their stamina. I just wish they'd be less sentimental and just choose people they believe have the star quality, and stop pitying people into the next round, cos they're only prolonging the pain of these hopefuls when they're finally evicted before boot camp.
Yep. They are all fame seeking nutters. We all know the pattern that series follow now. Contestants can be divided ino a few group

1) The talented ones. Very few of em' are talented. When the judges say u have a fantastic voice,no mind dem ooo. They are actually saying ur voice is average.

2)The sob story. ' I am doing it for me ma'am'. Yea rite,try again. That excuse don te.

3)The deluded. This ones actually think they can sell records. *shakes his head*

4) The clowns. This guy/ladies make x factor what it is.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 12:17am On Sep 14, 2009
Well spoken, chic2pimp. To my calculations, less than 20 have the potential/talent to be stars, not to mention singers. God help the remaining 2000 the judges have let through to the next round cheesy.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Fuup(m): 12:59am On Sep 14, 2009
They need to put that much through for the coverage of the whole season
and some are just there for the comedy extras of the show, everything to get good ratings for 1TV2
About the naija dude, i didnt catch his name but,but did well,will check him on youtube again.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 7:02pm On Sep 15, 2009
~I think this week is the last of the auditions. . . undecided Its on Sat & Sun so i suppose it'll soon come to the serious bizness of rooting out the Mediocre singers from the Real deal. . .that is if they dont succumb to the prssure of Bootcamp!<<< the good ones that is!
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2009
Just what is it about X-factor that's so gripping grin?? I like to sing and I like hearing people sing - when they're good of course. I have a lot of favourites already, male and female - and I will not miss boot camp, just to see which of them finally make it thru to the live shows! Enjoy ur X-factor tonight - I know I will wink!
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2009
~Its on tonight? I thought it was Sat & Sun?

~I hope the good ones dont bottle it on Bootcamp! I have a feeling this years is going to be full of competition. .unlike the medicore final last year. . . no one clear winner has emerged. . .cud swing any way w/ the hopefuls so far. . .

~Oh Bugger! SCD is on huh? Toodools. . .Gtg grin I hear Bruce calling for me tongue
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by Fuup(m): 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2009
tonight or tomorrow?
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 12:42am On Sep 26, 2009
~I checked. . its defo Sat & Sun
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 1:04am On Sep 26, 2009
Wow---izzit? Was I just watching a repeat then embarassed?? No seriously guys, check again. I cannot believe I missed it last weekend - cos the episode I watched tonight is one I definitely haven't seen before.
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 1:09am On Sep 26, 2009
~You was! grin Maybe you missed out on Sundays one?
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 1:19am On Sep 26, 2009
Oops - that must be it embarassed grin - I forgot to tune in the next day after the Saturday show last week - only Heaven knows what I was up to at the time to miss the show Sunday night grin!
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by mohawkchic(f): 1:35am On Sep 26, 2009
~Happens to the best of us! Why i always use the record button or rely on my "On Demand Replay". . dont miss out this week!
Re: X-factor (Who's Watching) by maedan(f): 1:42am On Sep 26, 2009
Never again, my friend grin - never again!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (67)

Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Relieved From Anchoring 'FOCUS NIGERIA' / Coming 2 America: Davido Watching His Performance In The Movie / BBNaija: Perri Shakes-Drayton Reacts As Tacha Fights And Insults Mike