Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi (33305 Views)

Last Video Ghanaian DC Queen Dropped Before She Was Murdered / Photos From The Funeral Of Roseline Sougie Killed By Her Husband At Oshodi, / Corpse Of Roseline Sougie, Killed By Husband By Sliting Her Throat In Oshodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi by chimere66: 7:39am On May 30, 2016
Female activist, Dr. Joe Odumakin visited the children and sister of the deceased Mrs. Roseline Sougie, allegedly murdered by her husband, Jafaru, in Oshodi. Pictured is Dr. Odumakin speaking to the children as they listened in rapt attention. Another pic below;

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/photos-meet-children-of-roseline-who.html

Re: Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi by chimere66: 7:39am On May 30, 2016

Re: Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:41am On May 30, 2016
eeeeeyah
Re: Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi by Smellymouth: 7:58am On May 30, 2016
The dude above me deserves this :::

Say NO to tribalism!!

11 Likes

Re: Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi by Mskrisx(f): 7:59am On May 30, 2016
Smellymouth:
Chai

Chaiii but why be say na spouse murder they reign now embarassed cry

2 Likes

Re: Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi by teekay213(m): 8:00am On May 30, 2016
what a pity:-). but the girl wey talk don ripe if u know what i mean.

2 Likes

Re: Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi by Nobody: 8:02am On May 30, 2016
its not funny

1 Like

Re: Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi by Smellymouth: 8:06am On May 30, 2016
Mskrisx:

Chaiii but why be say na spouse murder they reign now embarassed cry

I wonder ooo!!

Hope ur day is going well
Re: Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi by Mskrisx(f): 8:08am On May 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

I wonder ooo!!

Hope ur day is going well

Yes already prayed to the owner of the universe to keep me safe and make my path smooth for the day.

Wish you a smooth sail too today.

1 Like

Re: Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi by Smellymouth: 8:09am On May 30, 2016
Mskrisx:

Yes already prayed to the owner of the universe to keep me safe and make my path smooth for day.

Wish a smooth sail too today.

Ameen...

Thanks dearie.. kiss
Re: Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi by Mskrisx(f): 8:10am On May 30, 2016
Smellymouth:

Ameen...

Thanks dearie.. kiss

U welcome smiley
Re: Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi by DeRoyalFranco(m): 10:09am On May 30, 2016
Everyone is just misbehaving in Nigeria.... What a shame....
Re: Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi by Zico5(m): 10:10am On May 30, 2016
Marriage is not do or die affairs. Open ur eyes ladies, an abuse man will always be abuse. A man that hit u during courtship will probably kill u when u get married. It Is fact.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi by onosprince(m): 10:10am On May 30, 2016
Make them sentence the man to death na
Re: Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi by vikacydevato(m): 10:11am On May 30, 2016
I feel for those children.
Re: Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 10:11am On May 30, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi by Lachimex(m): 10:11am On May 30, 2016
Cheiyaaah
Re: Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi by macaranta(m): 10:12am On May 30, 2016
Too bad
Re: Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi by Segadem(m): 10:12am On May 30, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi by Nobody: 10:12am On May 30, 2016
I used to be against divorce for whatever reasons. But now my view has changed

If the relationship /marriage is a threat to your peace/life please leave before it is too late. We all have just 1 life

13 Likes

Re: Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi by eluquenson(m): 10:12am On May 30, 2016
So sad
Re: Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi by Nobody: 10:13am On May 30, 2016
teekay213:
what a pity:-). but the girl wey talk don ripe if u know what i mean.

Maybe, but the emotional baggage wey she go dey carry for head na heavy heavy one.

I pity the man, because most likely she'll have a father issue.

2 Likes

Re: Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi by pweetychyka(f): 10:14am On May 30, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi by Nobody: 10:15am On May 30, 2016
Why would you do this to these kids?
Re: Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi by salabscholar01(m): 10:16am On May 30, 2016
chai
Re: Children Of Roseline Sougie Who Was Murdered By Her Husband Jafaru In Oshodi by spartacuz: 10:16am On May 30, 2016
Chai... Justice Abang abeggi handle this man case... Death by slicing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers / EFCC Re-Arraigns Fugitive Yahoo Boy In Ilorin (Photo) / Kidnappers Beat UNIPORT Lecturer To Death, Collect N1.1m Ransom (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.