Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast (7745 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain / Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) / Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by ScotsReferendum: 10:22am On May 30, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

But he is saying the truth and we Igbo will watch in sidelines

It will happen ..that we know for sure and mark my word it won't he our fight

Yoruba has to choose their fight

The people of old Eastern and Mid West Nigeria will never support Osinbanjo.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by IkpuMmadu: 10:27am On May 30, 2016
ScotsReferendum:

That's why I said that it's a Yoruba fight and they have to choose carefully ...if it happens

This is not June 12 that Igbo stood by them ...

Yo your tents o isreal

I pray it doesn't happen but if it does

Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by Curlieweed: 10:35am On May 30, 2016
Mumuharri wasn't in any coma. This is just his normal mumuness.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by cuteboy2: 10:49am On May 30, 2016
Hmmmmm. I'm not sure about collapsing.

But I am convinced there is a sinister inner plot in this APC macabre dance known only to Tinubu and his close acolytes.

Osibanjo is a Tinubu stooge and lackey. If Buhari should kick the bucket and Osibanjo takes over, then Tinubu will rule Nigeria by proxy in very much the same way he is running Lagos now with Ambode as the putative or visible governor. Simple!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by emekachimek: 11:20am On May 30, 2016
I noticed he looked frail and sickly in the broadcast. This guy needs our prayers; whether you are in the opposition or not, at least he was democratically elected. Myself, I'm not a fan of PMB but mehn, that guy needs serious spiritual support.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by HtwoOw: 11:28am On May 30, 2016
We don hear this one before

Buhari no go die unless to ba di 120
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by ElCount: 12:15pm On May 30, 2016
emekachimek:
I noticed he looked frail and sickly in the broadcast. This guy needs our prayers; whether you are in the opposition or not, at least he was democratically elected. Myself, I'm not a fan of PMB but mehn, that guy needs serious spiritual support.
He needs prayers abi, dats y he sent his blood sucking demons the NA to onitsha to kill innocent IPOB members, because his life is worth more than theirs, same way hundreds of people lost their lives in 2011 because he lost an election.

I am not praying for him to die or wishing him dead but whatever he has sown he will reap.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 30, 2016
I hope one over-enthusiastic moderator will not push this topic to front page without verification. This is not the kinda news to play with. All I can see is 'sources'. undecided
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by Kassidy90(m): 12:37pm On May 30, 2016
fx45:
I've always known that the Yoruba had ulterior motives for supporting the illiterate and ailing dullard. Nigeria would rather burn to the ground this time around than for Osunbade to succeed Buhari in any case of an eventuality. You can bookmark this page for future references.
Tell us exactly what's going to happen...Chest beater
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by beauld(m): 12:54pm On May 30, 2016
Speaking of Democracy day! See the Ugly Surprise that Diamond Bank had for their staff!
Which way Nigeria?
http://beauld.com/400-people-lose-their-jobs-diamond-bank-on-democracy-day/
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by One1after: 1:04pm On May 30, 2016
Ibos wishing evil to the man, you are just indirectly wishing evil to yourself. See them masturbating on the thread, spreading lies everywhere just cos of hatred for the man. Spits

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by Clintonhood(m): 1:30pm On May 30, 2016
Who cares??
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by fx45(m): 1:32pm On May 30, 2016
Kassidy90:
Tell us exactly what's going to happen...Chest beater
Your Awusa-Fulani slave masters will allow no such thing to happen. Boko Haram mayhem was unleashed on Jonathan just for the sole purpose of returning power back to the North... You think that a Mere Commissioner like Osunbade will emerge from nowhere and reap where he did not sow? It won't happen! Nigeria would rather burn.

By the way, it seems the most popular refrain among Yoruba Internet Cockroaches is the word 'Chest Beater'... Pray tell, what exactly does that mean?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by Christeety: 2:00pm On May 30, 2016
Someone who was in coma for four hours won't be able to regain himself in an hour's time like you said.

Bros... I bet u don't know the meaning of Coma.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by chernest2002: 2:13pm On May 30, 2016
I will never wish anyone dead not even my enemies. I want this change to be very visible so that our democracy will be stronger. Let buhari live longer than his tenure .proudly wailler.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by ImpersonatorSS: 2:24pm On May 30, 2016
ScotsReferendum:

The constitutional provision empowering Osinbajo to take over should PMB become unavailable is far more powerful and potent than any support you can ever offer.

You forgot he has already acted and headed FEC meetings?
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 30, 2016
This kind coma that has timetable?

Idiat!....u didn't tell us he immediately went back to coma after the broadcast?

Op get a life( na advice Nobi curse)
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by ImpersonatorSS: 2:28pm On May 30, 2016
fx45:
Your Awusa-Fulani slave masters will allow no such thing to happen. Boko Haram mayhem was unleashed on Jonathan just for the sole purpose of returning power back to the North... You think that a Mere Commissioner like Osunbade will emerge from nowhere and reap where he did not sow? It won't happen! Nigeria would rather burn.

By the way, it seems the most popular refrain among Yoruba Internet Cockroaches is the word 'Chest Beater'... Pray tell, what exactly does that mea

If MKO could hold Abacha and Nigeria hostage until he outlived Abacha over a mandate he had not fully gotten(results were still being announced), how much more when there is a clear-cut constitutional provision?

Why did you drop out of school?
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by ImpersonatorSS: 2:30pm On May 30, 2016
cuteboy2:

But I am convinced there is a sinister inner plot in this APC macabre dance known only to Tinubu and his close acolytes.

Osibanjo is a Tinubu stooge and lackey. If Buhari should kick the bucket and Osibanjo takes over, then Tinubu will rule Nigeria by proxy in very much the same way he is running Lagos now with Ambode as the putative or visible governor. Simple!

Did anybody force PMB to contest?
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by ImpersonatorSS: 2:33pm On May 30, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

That's why I said that it's a Yoruba fight and they have to choose carefully ...if it happens

This is not June 12 that Igbo stood by them ...

Yo your tents o isreal

I pray it doesn't happen but if it does

Hmmm

Yorubas have never needed your support to fight its battles.

It is easier for Igbos to get Biafra than for Osinbajo not to take over from PMB when the need arises.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by lashout1: 2:41pm On May 30, 2016
The news eill break one day lije Abachas'

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by rainerboy1010: 2:45pm On May 30, 2016
OK we hear...

does any body still want APC...
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by BUHARIDONMAD: 2:57pm On May 30, 2016
baba needs sleep(kick plate)
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by Goke7: 3:25pm On May 30, 2016
louqas:

The same people you now loathe were the ones that ensured your hero was not cheated by the yaradua cabal . You ingrate

Don't mind them sir, they are born ingrates. Anytime I see an ijaw person abuse obj, I but wonder what kind of ingrates these fellows are
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 30, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

If MKO could hold Abacha and Nigeria hostage until he outlived Abacha over a mandate he had not fully gotten(results were still being announced), how much more when there is a clear-cut constitutional provision?

Why did you drop out of school?

You are so naive and talk ignorantly. Truth is, if Bubu falls ill, Saraki (who is being hunted by Yorubas) will never proclaim the 'Doctrine of Necessity' for Osibanjo and if Bubu dies (God forbid), Osibanjo would be sworn in but will never rule because the North, East and Mid west will frustrate him. At the slightest error, he would face impeachment and the yorubas alone cannot save him. If anything happens to Bubu, Yorubas are in deep shit and Saraki will be heading to the throne. Fact.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:38pm On May 30, 2016
The man dey coma since he came into office so this is not news. I pray that after today, he will come out of his comatoes stage and do something to ease our agonies.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 30, 2016
Shewunoshewa:

The constitutional provision empowering Osinbajo to take over should PMB become unavailable is far more powerful and potent than any support you can ever offer.

You forgot he has already acted and headed FEC meetings?

My dear, you are short sighted. Wait and see. As rightly said, The North, East and Mid west will never support Osibanjo. Karma is a bitch. Some people have been eternally misled, but they can't see it.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by Bitterleafsoup: 3:41pm On May 30, 2016
oganology33:
I can easily believe dat the President is a little sick since he cancelled his trips 2 Lagos & Calabar.
But a coma Dat's unfair if ur not sure. This shldnt b Politics.
Itz detrimental 2 Nigeria's International Image (Economic and Political) if our President is frequently accused of being in a coma by foolish and mischievous Nigerians.

Pls Stop!

Call him a sickler, and slowpoke, wateva. But pls stay away from spreading doom abt his health.
He's The President Of The Federal Republic of Nigeria 4 F*ck Sake!!!
But you guys dont know this job is stressful, when you voted him in right? When they were warning us of his age we just chanted change, change or you guys think Tinubu is a fool putting his guy as VP?
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 30, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
The man dey coma since he came into office so this is not news. I pray that after today, he will come out of his comatoes stage and do something to ease our agonies.

I wish Bubu strength and quick recovery but I doubt if he will last till 2019. Nigeria is pregnant.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by Bitterleafsoup: 3:42pm On May 30, 2016
cuteboy2:

Exactly Dear!
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 30, 2016
cuteboy2:

My dear, Osibanjo will not rule Nigeria and Tinubu cannot control Nigeria by prozy. God gas preserved Saraki as Senate President for a reason. Nigeria is Pregnant.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:47pm On May 30, 2016
Realman87:

I wish Bubu strength and quick recovery but I doubt if he will last till 2019. Nigeria is pregnant.
I won't be suprise if that man last till 2025.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Release El-Zakzaky, Fayose Tells FG / Ugwuanyi Canvasses Commencement Of Mining Operations In Enugu …laments “ghost I / Edo, Ondo 2020: IGP orders mop-up of illegal firearms, arrest of offenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.