Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast (7744 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain / Bashir Gwandu, Yusuf Buhari’s Friend In Coma (Photos) / Why Buhari Was ‘Banned’ From Entering U.S. For 15 Years — Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by gebest: 3:56pm On May 30, 2016
na lie go kill una wailers

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by babadee1(m): 4:03pm On May 30, 2016
OP if your story is true you are safe. But if not then may what you wish the President come back to you a hundred fold. Amen.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 30, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I won't be suprise if that man last till 2025.

You are deceiving yourself.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:10pm On May 30, 2016
Realman87:

You are deceiving yourself.
lest let's whatch and see the end. I pray we live to see how buhari's regime ends
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by ImpersonatorSS: 4:39pm On May 30, 2016
Realman87:

You are so naive and talk ignorantly. Truth is, if Bubu falls ill, Saraki (who is being hunted by Yorubas) will never proclaim the 'Doctrine of Necessity' for Osibanjo and if Bubu dies (God forbid), Osibanjo would be sworn in but will never rule because the North, East and Mid west will frustrate him. At the slightest error, he would face impeachment and the yorubas alone cannot save him. If anything happens to Bubu, Yorubas are in deep shit and Saraki will be he

You are quite childish and delusive.
Who will impeach Osinbajo?
And yes, he'll wait until everyone is sure PMB is totally unavailable.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by ImpersonatorSS: 4:44pm On May 30, 2016
Realman87:

My dear, you are short sighted. Wait and see. As rightly said, The North, East and Mid west will never support Osibanjo. Karma is a bitch. Some people have been eternally misled, but they can't see it.

You are so deluded.
If Yorubas could successfully back GEJ to become president, how wont they be able to back one of their own?
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Was In Coma Hours Before The Democracy Day Broadcast by macfish101(m): 4:46pm On May 30, 2016
Too much lies on NL diz days......but come to think of it: diz man might be really sick ooo....dats why he seems clueless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Becomrich Says When I Become President , Quote Me An Igbo Would Be President / Shocker For Jonathan As Crowd Walks Out At Rally / Shendam Bridge In Plateau State Collapses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.