Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore (30298 Views)

I Apply Tomato On My Face Every Night, This Is What It Did To My Skin / The Best Soap For Your Nigerian Skin Is 350 Naira. / Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by ClintonDal(m): 10:19am On May 31, 2016
I still don't understand why a guy would keep using cream even after several warning that you were getting fairer. End time!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by chelseabmw(m): 10:20am On May 31, 2016
embarassed
Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by olarhtunji(m): 10:21am On May 31, 2016
stop watching the boondocks u will not hear..now see yourself
Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by AxeurdaddyIX: 10:21am On May 31, 2016
Op. What's the name of the cream that made you fair?? Biko tell me Plix
Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by pole: 10:21am On May 31, 2016
Na U Carry Ur Hand Go Bring Wood Wey Ant Full Nw U Done Dy Run,mean U Carry Pepper Rub 4 Ur Blokus Dy Shout Water,abeg Go Help Ur Self
Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by macaranta(m): 10:24am On May 31, 2016
See the way you were just experimenting with your skin,maybe you can as well order a new one off Alibaba.
Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Eberex(m): 10:25am On May 31, 2016
Gradually turning to MJ, may his soul rest in peace, amen.
Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by missyge(f): 10:25am On May 31, 2016
Sadbrother:
I don't know how and where am going to start from, but am going to put it in a way that you will understand.
It all started about 4years and 10 months ago, my natural colour is chocolate, so there is this cream i bought, i never knew it was a bleaching cream, i normally rub it only at night before going to bed, i did't know that it was making my skin lighter, although my sister pointed that to me, but i just ignored as if nothing because it cleared all my pimples and makes my body very smooth, which makes me looks more handsome than i am before.
So i still continued using it till i became very fair, very very fair i mean, then i stopped using it because i was a very shy type, i could not go out anymore because i was very fair and was thinking what others will say.
After i stopped using it, one month, two, three, four, five months past and finally 6months, but my skin is still very very fair, still the same as it is till the day i stopped using it, so i searched on google that there must be a way to make my skin to go to my original chocolate colour, then i saw a pomade named total black online that it can make the skin darker, then i ordered it but it did't work, i bought so many creams to reverse it but none of them work, i even go as far as buying 6 shoe polish, when ever i want to sleep i use cotton wool to applying it all over my body, but still it did not work i became frustrated because i could no longer walk in the day because of my very fair skin, i always think what others will reason about me, that i was dark before and suddenly how did i became very fair, then 3years past but its still the same, then i developed a plan (the sun) every single day i will bring lots of cloths out, and when the sun its out i will sit down and started pretending i was washing but in reality i need the sun to make my skin dark, my mother will complain and complain but she din't understand why, i did it for about 7months but the sun din't helped me, then i google searched of something that will make my skin more sensitive to the sun, so that i will sunburn and the next skin will be more darker than the normal one, and i saw many of them, and the most effective of them all is grinded psorolen seeds mixed with ginger, lime juice, and babchi seeds, then i ordered the psoralen and babchi seeds online from india, because its not in nigeria then, the day it arrived the next day i grounded the seeds and mixed them with lime and ginger juice and applied it on my whole body and sat on the sun at our backyard pretending i was washing clothes with my shirt off, only my boxer on. The sun was very very very hot that day, i sat on the sun from about 10:11am - 3:59pm i just say there pretending i was washing so that no one will suspect that i was up to something, after that day the next day my skin was very reddish and i mean veryyy reddish, and in 3days time some parts of my skin have big big dark patches all over, they are far more darker than my original chocolate colour, its about a week now and its still there, i have applied so many things to it but its still very dark, please help me my skin its burning am so afraid, and its getting worse every day.
I thought its a sunburn but its not its far worst than a sun burn, i can no longer take off my shirt anymore, not even singlet. Please help me please.

Please help me push this to front page to get more reviews and answers please.
Just go to a doc. stop self medication

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by harsysky(m): 10:26am On May 31, 2016
[size=30pt]Man's wants are insatiable[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:26am On May 31, 2016
i hope u have not started smelling sha? undecided tongue

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by saintchuks9(m): 10:28am On May 31, 2016
Op what was d̶̲̥̅̊ name of d̶̲̥̅̊ cream u were usIng?
Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by iPopAlomo(m): 10:30am On May 31, 2016
How man go serious dey apply cream...? for body...? only gay people do this...

Your rituals are amazing... I can't stick to that kind of routine... why apply any cream at all before going to bed if it's not that you wanted to be fair... OP... Wetin you dey find... your eye don see... Michael Jackson junior brother...

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by bendutch(m): 10:32am On May 31, 2016
That's what you get when you vote for someone with NEPA Bill to rule over you.
You ain't seen nothing.......I suggest you beg Oshomle for Lara's cum it could help.
Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by crazymod: 10:33am On May 31, 2016
Sadbrother:
I don't know how and where am going to start from, but am going to put it in a way that you will understand.
It all started about 4years and 10 months ago, my natural colour is chocolate, so there is this cream i bought, i never knew it was a bleaching cream, i normally rub it only at night before going to bed, i did't know that it was making my skin lighter, although my sister pointed that to me, but i just ignored as if nothing because it cleared all my pimples and makes my body very smooth, which makes me looks more handsome than i am before.
So i still continued using it till i became very fair, very very fair i mean, then i stopped using it because i was a very shy type, i could not go out anymore because i was very fair and was thinking what others will say.
After i stopped using it, one month, two, three, four, five months past and finally 6months, but my skin is still very very fair, still the same as it is till the day i stopped using it, so i searched on google that there must be a way to make my skin to go to my original chocolate colour, then i saw a pomade named total black online that it can make the skin darker, then i ordered it but it did't work, i bought so many creams to reverse it but none of them work, i even go as far as buying 6 shoe polish, when ever i want to sleep i use cotton wool to applying it all over my body, but still it did not work i became frustrated because i could no longer walk in the day because of my very fair skin, i always think what others will reason about me, that i was dark before and suddenly how did i became very fair, then 3years past but its still the same, then i developed a plan (the sun) every single day i will bring lots of cloths out, and when the sun its out i will sit down and started pretending i was washing but in reality i need the sun to make my skin dark, my mother will complain and complain but she din't understand why, i did it for about 7months but the sun din't helped me, then i google searched of something that will make my skin more sensitive to the sun, so that i will sunburn and the next skin will be more darker than the normal one, and i saw many of them, and the most effective of them all is grinded psorolen seeds mixed with ginger, lime juice, and babchi seeds, then i ordered the psoralen and babchi seeds online from india, because its not in nigeria then, the day it arrived the next day i grounded the seeds and mixed them with lime and ginger juice and applied it on my whole body and sat on the sun at our backyard pretending i was washing clothes with my shirt off, only my boxer on. The sun was very very very hot that day, i sat on the sun from about 10:11am - 3:59pm i just say there pretending i was washing so that no one will suspect that i was up to something, after that day the next day my skin was very reddish and i mean veryyy reddish, and in 3days time some parts of my skin have big big dark patches all over, they are far more darker than my original chocolate colour, its about a week now and its still there, i have applied so many things to it but its still very dark, please help me my skin its burning am so afraid, and its getting worse every day.
I thought its a sunburn but its not its far worst than a sun burn, i can no longer take off my shirt anymore, not even singlet. Please help me please.

Look for good body scrub..... The outer layer of your skill will die to create way for new skin to grow.

Scrub regularly during bath. I wish you can contact me but I'm not interested to expose my identity on NL.
I could recommend cheap cosmetics that can solve your problem in less than one month.
Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Nobody: 10:36am On May 31, 2016
Sadbrother:

Hey dear. I offered to give you dermal logical help and refer over the counter prescriptions as i am a dermatologist, I'm yet to hear from you, first I said I have to know the cream you used to bleach and names of creams or tan you used to try to get darker, and a picture of the skin patch, so I can run proper evaluation and help you out, it is free.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by anonimi: 10:39am On May 31, 2016
Have you seen a DERMATOLOGIST?
They are skin experts.
Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by STAdom(m): 10:40am On May 31, 2016
I suggest u bath 'Aloe vera and never die' solution everyday.they are very good for the skin
Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Nobody: 10:41am On May 31, 2016
Op I'll advice u use shea butter for now. It's a natural stuff and it's good. And also u need to work on ur tenses please. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by conalex(f): 10:43am On May 31, 2016
U don't want black u don't want yellow oya use caro white

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by dauntless15(m): 10:43am On May 31, 2016
i was stupefied when i finished reading this, how can you do this to yourself, am short of words, dont you know all those bleaching creams are dangerous to the skin? even the ones that doesn't work immediately will have after effects and from your narration it seems you used a buck load of them and when your sis warned you of the dangers you ignored her, i thought you loved Being fair? now you are fair you want to be black, had it been you were successful, you would want to become purple next time and another sad tale will surface on nairaland, you even went as far as india to get a skin product and stayed in the sun for hours, my God, i pray those patches wont metamorphose into skin cancer o. why cant you just be happy with the way God made you.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Nobody: 10:46am On May 31, 2016
Too much of sun causes skin cancer, i just hope you dont have it. but your sis warned you. Go nd see a dermatologist

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by bobkezel(m): 10:46am On May 31, 2016
You should have continued using the bleaching cream for a little longer. Then buy relaxer and activator gel and jerry coil ur hair. After that u learn to dance break dance, then buy some shiny shiny tight fitted clothing and loafers. Then join the music industry, we lack michael jackson down here.

8 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by antosco: 10:48am On May 31, 2016
My advise might be too late but next time, don't care about what people say about you. You made the mistake and realized it just move on and stop using the cream. "a ship doesn't sink in water but when water enters into it, it sinks"... Don't allow what people think get into you.

You should find answers at slimweightnow..com

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by ejamahrandy: 10:49am On May 31, 2016
lmao
Ginaz:

If you have money to import ingredients from Indian, better be ready to export yourself to italy when skin cancer come undecided

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Jalinco: 10:53am On May 31, 2016
@OP. Do you think sun will be able to do the job?
You can try fire. You may need to apply small petrol to hasten it, Alagbere Okunrin to nbora
Did you tell us when you were trying to be Oyinbo?

Kora e do soun o jare

Myndd44, lalasticlala will not be able to block me in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by wickedtuna: 10:54am On May 31, 2016
You used "shoe polish" very smart..u for kuma use dye they bath na..u be shoe ne? undecided

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by wickedtuna: 10:55am On May 31, 2016
So u want to be like this now.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by sunshine1974(m): 10:59am On May 31, 2016
How cld u think of bleaching? U are even a man.....guy, u are on ur own oooo, wen u thought of bleaching u didn't come here for our advise, now that it has hone wrong u want us to advise u....I will pass

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Nobody: 11:04am On May 31, 2016
Angelb4:
Don't bother myself to read stories like this. They end up being IPOB perpetuated write-ups.
nna gi there!
Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by kaybee09(m): 11:09am On May 31, 2016
greatgod2012:
When you had chocolate skin color, you ain't satisfied, you preferred to be yellow. You became yellow, you ain't satisfied, you want to be dark, now you're dark, yet, you ain't still satisfied, what! do you want to be green ni.

Abeg, oga, I will not patch-patch words with you, you don spoil your skin. Run to a dermatologist now.

A word is enough for the wise.
haha madam abeggi no burst my tummy with ur funny remarks

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by jordinsparkles(f): 11:10am On May 31, 2016
I don't know what to say again... Are you sure this isn't skin cancer.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by iamord(m): 11:13am On May 31, 2016
Twaci:
How about u stop the skin obsession and focus your energy to something productive

You are a guy darn it!
This is golden

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos / Miss Earth Contestants Reportedly Offered Victory In Return For Sex / Please, I Need To Know If This Product Is Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.