Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore (30296 Views)

I Apply Tomato On My Face Every Night, This Is What It Did To My Skin / The Best Soap For Your Nigerian Skin Is 350 Naira. / Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by AyeeIdris(f): 2:12pm On May 31, 2016
I went to your very first post and you were told over and over and over not to go into the sun without sunscreen. You were given so many sound practical solutions but apparently, you ignored them all and now your eye have cleared. Go to the hospital already!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by delar2(f): 2:21pm On May 31, 2016
Mix honey, olive oil, coconut oil n Shea butter together...n start rubbing on the body extensively... For now don't use sponge cos d skin is already tender...u can use soft materials for scrubbing with a mild soap(preferably a baby soap)
Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by glossy6(f): 2:29pm On May 31, 2016
skin cancer leleyiiii
Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Tobyshegz(m): 2:37pm On May 31, 2016
Warrisalldis ntori olorun!! Only you patronise more than 4 creams. kilode haa-han, you dey find endorsment deal??

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by vickylincon(m): 2:52pm On May 31, 2016
MizterChris:
check the guys profile.i dont know why some people like experimenting with their body.seek professional help,they won't listen
oh... Just saw it

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by SmithHumble50: 2:58pm On May 31, 2016
JealousPrince?
Iceking1?
Aniwhyte?

I dey suspect na d same person!!!
Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Sadbrother(m): 3:20pm On May 31, 2016
crazymod:

Look for good body scrub..... The outer layer of your skill will die to create way for new skin to grow.

Scrub regularly during bath. I wish you can contact me but I'm not interested to expose my identity on NL.
I could recommend cheap cosmetics that can solve your problem in less than one month.
Oga please help me i beg of you please, my skin is very dark, burning and peeling, please you have to help me with this scrub please i beg of you please.
Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Sadbrother(m): 3:25pm On May 31, 2016
dauntless15:
i was stupefied when i finished reading this, how can you do this to yourself, am short of words, dont you know all those bleaching creams are dangerous to the skin? even the ones that doesn't work immediately will have after effects and from your narration it seems you used a buck load of them and when your sis warned you of the dangers you ignored her, i thought you loved Being fair? now you are fair you want to be black, had it been you were successful, you would want to become purple next time and another sad tale will surface on nairaland, you even went as far as india to get a skin product and stayed in the sun for hours, my God, i pray those patches wont metamorphose into skin cancer o. why cant you just be happy with the way God made you.
Bros its not my fault, you won't understand the way my face and whole body looks very clear without any single pimple when i was using the cream, if it were you, you would have dont the same. You would have still continued using it, even though its making you fair.
Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Sunnylink(m): 3:31pm On May 31, 2016
GO AND BUY ORIGINAL COLD PRESS COCONUT OIL. DRINK 2 TEASPOON 2 TIMES DAILY AND RUB IT ON YOUR BODY.
THANK ME LATER!
Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Aniwhyte(m): 3:52pm On May 31, 2016
SmithHumble50:
JealousPrince?
Iceking1?
Aniwhyte?

I dey suspect na d same person!!!
Man, please remove my name from that list, don't tag my name with others, because you are suspecting people.
Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 31, 2016

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Blessograo(f): 4:52pm On May 31, 2016
when you have any skin reaction like that you change to vaseline pomade or shear butter immediately, you should have known better before now

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by akagson: 5:03pm On May 31, 2016
OP Sadbrother , pls what's the name of the cream you used to change your skin color to fair?
Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Gifthappy(f): 5:04pm On May 31, 2016
just get Shea butter, also called ori or mankade to start rehabilitating your already damage skin. it's everywhere and more than affordable even with the bad economy 20naira can get u one. But it's like you believe in product with fine names and high price tags so another advice is you can go for Palmers coco butter fade cream or lotion though there are locally made and nice coco butter creams too, use moisturizing soaps to bath and not harsh antiseptic saops and be patient with your skin. see a dermatologist as well very necessary. goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Gifthappy(f): 5:08pm On May 31, 2016
just get Shea butter, also called ori or mankade to start rehabilitating your already damage skin. it's everywhere and more than affordable even with the bad economy 20naira can get u one. But it's like you believe in product with fine names and high price tags so another advice is you can go for Palmers coco butter fade cream or lotion though there are locally made and nice coco butter creams too, good honey can also be used with your body cream maintain skin balance and use moisturizing soaps to bath and not harsh antiseptic saops and be patient with your skin. see a dermatologist as well very necessary. goodluck.
Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by crazymod: 5:09pm On May 31, 2016
Sadbrother:

Oga please help me i beg of you please, my skin is very dark, burning and peeling, please you have to help me with this scrub please i beg of you please.

Try "yoko scrub". You can see it in edi chart super market or go to trade fair opposite satellite town.
Is cheaper in trade fair, benue plaza but I forget the shop no.

I use to supply it @trade fair before someone registered in with nafdac then I stop.
The original is made in Thailand not UAE. Don't buy made in UAE.
Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by akp202(m): 5:43pm On May 31, 2016
Sadbrother:
I don't know how and where am going to start from, but am going to put it in a way that you will understand.
It all started about 4years and 10 months ago, my natural colour is chocolate, so there is this cream i bought, i never knew it was a bleaching cream, i normally rub it only at night before going to bed, i did't know that it was making my skin lighter, although my sister pointed that to me, but i just ignored as if nothing because it cleared all my pimples and makes my body very smooth, which makes me looks more handsome than i am before..
I just hope u re not Dave? I know of a guy with similar story like this. When he started initially we warned him but he chooses to continue because people Nick name him Ramson Nouah d handsome guy.

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Maureenlucy(f): 5:59pm On May 31, 2016
Vaseline would have done the magic. But u chose to import...cus u didn't believe in buy the naaira to grow d naira. U see urself?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Omotaday(m): 6:00pm On May 31, 2016
Sadbrother:
I don't know how and where am going to start from, but am going to put it in a way that you will understand.
It all started about 4years and 10 months ago, my natural colour is chocolate, so there is this cream i bought, i never knew it was a bleaching cream, i normally rub it only at night before going to bed, i did't know that it was making my skin lighter, although my sister pointed that to me, but i just ignored as if nothing because it cleared all my pimples and makes my body very smooth, which makes me looks more handsome than i am before.
So i still continued using it till i became very fair, very very fair i mean, then i stopped using it because i was a very shy type, i could not go out anymore because i was very fair and was thinking what others will say.
After i stopped using it, one month, two, three, four, five months past and finally 6months, but my skin is still very very fair, still the same as it is till the day i stopped using it, so i searched on google that there must be a way to make my skin to go to my original chocolate colour, then i saw a pomade named total black online that it can make the skin darker, then i ordered it but it did't work, i bought so many creams to reverse it but none of them work, i even go as far as buying 6 shoe polish, when ever i want to sleep i use cotton wool to applying it all over my body, but still it did not work i became frustrated because i could no longer walk in the day because of my very fair skin, i always think what others will reason about me, that i was dark before and suddenly how did i became very fair, then 3years past but its still the same, then i developed a plan (the sun) every single day i will bring lots of cloths out, and when the sun its out i will sit down and started pretending i was washing but in reality i need the sun to make my skin dark, my mother will complain and complain but she din't understand why, i did it for about 7months but the sun din't helped me, then i google searched of something that will make my skin more sensitive to the sun, so that i will sunburn and the next skin will be more darker than the normal one, and i saw many of them, and the most effective of them all is grinded psorolen seeds mixed with ginger, lime juice, and babchi seeds, then i ordered the psoralen and babchi seeds online from india, because its not in nigeria then, the day it arrived the next day i grounded the seeds and mixed them with lime and ginger juice and applied it on my whole body and sat on the sun at our backyard pretending i was washing clothes with my shirt off, only my boxer on. The sun was very very very hot that day, i sat on the sun from about 10:11am - 3:59pm i just say there pretending i was washing so that no one will suspect that i was up to something, after that day the next day my skin was very reddish and i mean veryyy reddish, and in 3days time some parts of my skin have big big dark patches all over, they are far more darker than my original chocolate colour, its about a week now and its still there, i have applied so many things to it but its still very dark, please help me my skin its burning am so afraid, and its getting worse every day.
I thought its a sunburn but its not its far worst than a sun burn, i can no longer take off my shirt anymore, not even singlet. Please help me please.

Please help me push this to front page to get more reviews and answers please.
is it idole?
Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by girl4rmspace(f): 6:24pm On May 31, 2016
Am finding it hard to believe this story, shoe polish on your skin? That's one of the dumbest things i've ever heard. Especially for a nigerian

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Sirpluv: 6:32pm On May 31, 2016
Sadbrother Whats the name of the product or cream that made you fair?? . , Please share so that the Public will run from it or for those who want to bleach can buy. . . .
Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by samsam2019: 6:43pm On May 31, 2016
So men use cream overnight like women?

Na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by BushDoctor123: 6:47pm On May 31, 2016
Zidjay:
Picture(s) please
Yes o! Picture, then I will tell you the remedy. Check my Monika.
Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by sonofthunder: 7:24pm On May 31, 2016
bleaching gone wrong... I guess you never heard the phrase "I cannot now come and kill myself".

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Ifetex(m): 12:31am On Jun 01, 2016
chai

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Evalily(f): 2:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
How can you put your skin through such torture, How has your skin offended you in anyway?
If you were my younger brother I will scold you until you receive sense.

But what type of bleaching cream did you use that still retain the fairness even after one year.
Once you stop applying bleaching cream in two weeks your colour is suppose to revert back to its previous color or even darker shade.

what your skin is experiencing right now is extreme sun burn. The lemon you applied on your skin before exposing it to the sun made your
skin very sensitive and susceptible to the damaging effect of the sun coupled with the ginger collabo, its like rubbing black pepper on a fresh
open wound. Lemon on its own is a skin toner and lightener but worst of all photo-sensitive while ginger is not skin tolerant at all

Now solution:
1.Avoid exposing your skin to sun until it heals.

2.Don't apply any of these chemical laden cream and soap, your best bet for your skin to heal and revert back to its normal colour is to
go natural: Get BLACK SOAP from the yoruba women that sells local stuff, tell them you need the one for baby, and also buy original ori from them, but the ori should be applied when you are not out in the sun or it will darken your colour. If you must go out in the sun apply sun
screen.

3. Drink enough water .

4. Be happy and confident in your skin, people are not really staring at you the way you think they do, just live your life and be yourself,
Even if they do stare at you then thats their problem, why do you care?

Hopeful your skin will return back to its normal chocolate tone.

Cheers!

Sadbrother:
It all started about 4years and 10 months ago, my natural colour is chocolate, so there is this cream i bought, i never knew it was a bleaching cream, i normally rub it only at night before going to bed, i did't know that it was making my skin lighter, although my sister pointed that to me, but i just ignored as if nothing because it cleared all my pimples and makes my body very smooth, which makes me looks more handsome than i am before.
So i still continued using it till i became very fair, very very fair i mean, then i stopped using it because i was a very shy type, i could not go out anymore because i was very fair and was thinking what others will say.
After i stopped using it, one month, two, three, four, five months past and finally 6months, but my skin is still very very fair, still the same as it is till the day i stopped using it, so i searched on google that there must be a way to make my skin to go to my original chocolate colour, then i saw a pomade named total black online that it can make the skin darker, then i ordered it but it did't work, i bought so many creams to reverse it but none of them work, i even go as far as buying 6 shoe polish, when ever i want to sleep i use cotton wool to applying it all over my body, but still it did not work i became frustrated because i could no longer walk in the day because of my very fair skin, i always think what others will reason about me, that i was dark before and suddenly how did i became very fair, then 3years past but its still the same, then i developed a plan (the sun) every single day i will bring lots of cloths out, and when the sun its out i will sit down and started pretending i was washing but in reality i need the sun to make my skin dark, my mother will complain and complain but she din't understand why, i did it for about 7months but the sun din't helped me, then i google searched of something that will make my skin more sensitive to the sun, so that i will sunburn and the next skin will be more darker than the normal one, and i saw many of them, and the most effective of them all is grinded psorolen seeds mixed with ginger, lime juice, and babchi seeds, then i ordered the psoralen and babchi seeds online from india, because its not in nigeria then, the day it arrived the next day i grounded the seeds and mixed them with lime and ginger juice and applied it on my whole body and sat on the sun at our backyard pretending i was washing clothes with my shirt off, only my boxer on. The sun was very very very hot that day, i sat on the sun from about 10:11am - 3:59pm i just say there pretending i was washing so that no one will suspect that i was up to something, after that day the next day my skin was very reddish and i mean veryyy reddish, and in 3days time some parts of my skin have big big dark patches all over, they are far more darker than my original chocolate colour, its about a week now and its still there, i have applied so many things to it but its still very dark, please help me my skin its burning am so afraid, and its getting worse every day.
I thought its a sunburn but its not its far worst than a sun burn, i can no longer take off my shirt anymore, not even singlet. Please help me please.

Please help me push this to front page to get more reviews and answers please.
Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by pinky1974: 5:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
What actually were you thinking
Looking good is good business
Anyway try using BLUE SEAL VASALINE
God will help u
Pelè

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos / Miss Earth Contestants Reportedly Offered Victory In Return For Sex / Please, I Need To Know If This Product Is Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.