Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore (30297 Views)

I Apply Tomato On My Face Every Night, This Is What It Did To My Skin / The Best Soap For Your Nigerian Skin Is 350 Naira. / Photos Of A Very Dark And Beautiful Girl Making Guys Go Crazy!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by jordinsparkles(f): 11:13am On May 31, 2016
wickedtuna:
So u want to be like this now.
terrible, scary and horrible looking picture. Where did you get it from?
Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by waice6571: 11:15am On May 31, 2016
Man indeed is always the architect of his own misfortune.

Turn to a medical personnel and tell him the truth and suggest to him to test you for Cancer of the skin. I know this may be somehow hard for you to deal with, but your help lies in being honest to yourself and tackle the whole issue from the most dreaded. thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by jordinsparkles(f): 11:18am On May 31, 2016
harsysky:
[size=30pt]Man's wants are insatiable[/size]
ahnn when he isn't economics grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by jordinsparkles(f): 11:19am On May 31, 2016
I don't know what to say again... Are you sure this isn't skin cancer.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by redgem(f): 11:23am On May 31, 2016
Use Palmers coco butter cream.....
Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by martineverest(m): 11:23am On May 31, 2016
herbie27:
Bleaching gone wrong grin while buying creams i take my time to read its content, and once i sight whitening i don't buy.

What's a man doing with bleaching creams.
ignorant lagos men will not stop bleaching
Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Nobody: 11:24am On May 31, 2016
you use bleaching cream then go chill under sunshocked

recipe for skin disaster!!!!

better be using dudu osun + cocoa or Shea butter based cream and stay off the sun.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by MrRichy(m): 11:26am On May 31, 2016
i just dey imagine how your face go look like..
u suppose don change your name to Rainbow.

just go and see a dermatologist b4 cancer cells start developing on your face...

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by multicolored(f): 11:30am On May 31, 2016
I wanna see the pix before I can recommend a remedy for you.
Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:46am On May 31, 2016
This is why I prefer shea butter (ori). I can use 50 naira worth of it for a month.
Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Billiondoe: 11:51am On May 31, 2016
Fela: Teacher, who steal my bleaching, teacher, my precious bleaching, teacher
I buy am for shopping, for 40 Naira, teacher
How I go bleach now, teacher, how I go yellow , teacher, I go die o, I go die o
Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by vickylincon(m): 11:51am On May 31, 2016
EfemenaXY:
I remember reading this awful story a year or so ago. Weren't you adviced at the health section to immediately stop using these creams and go see a qualified dermatologist?
how you take remember a topic that was on front page a year ago. Mehn. You have a good memory o
Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by CaptainEColeJnr: 11:51am On May 31, 2016
Ginaz:
This guy wants to damage his skin, STOP using anything for now and stay off the sun. Go and use this nuts seed oil, made from Palm fruit. It will calm your skin and with time take it back to your original complexion. Use dudu osun soap as well. Just stay off the sun, I can imagine how your skin looks like now, so uneven and discoloured.

If you have money to import ingredients from Indian, better be ready to export yourself to italy when skin cancer come undecided
dish osun ke??
that's an exfoliating soap... you wan kill the guy ni

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Sadbrother(m): 11:52am On May 31, 2016
ellacute45:
Stop using those creams ASAP just buy a normal body lotion and have patient your skin will surely return to its normal color but wait your sister told you but you insisted in using the cream... Smh
Madam its not my fault, my skin got very clear at that time, that was why.
Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by MizterChris: 11:55am On May 31, 2016
Sadbrother:
I don't know how and where am going to start from, but am going to put it in a way that you will understand.
It all started about 4years and 10 months ago, my natural colour is chocolate, so there is this cream i bought, i never knew it was a bleaching cream, i normally rub it only at night before going to bed, i did't know that it was making my skin lighter, although my sister pointed that to me, but i just ignored as if nothing because it cleared all my pimples and makes my body very smooth, which makes me looks more handsome than i am before.
So i still continued using it till i became very fair, very very fair i mean, then i stopped using it because i was a very shy type, i could not go out anymore because i was very fair and was thinking what others will say.
After i stopped using it, one month, two, three, four, five months past and finally 6months, but my skin is still very very fair, still the same as it is till the day i stopped using it, so i searched on google that there must be a way to make my skin to go to my original chocolate colour, then i saw a pomade named total black online that it can make the skin darker, then i ordered it but it did't work, i bought so many creams to reverse it but none of them work, i even go as far as buying 6 shoe polish, when ever i want to sleep i use cotton wool to applying it all over my body, but still it did not work i became frustrated because i could no longer walk in the day because of my very fair skin, i always think what others will reason about me, that i was dark before and suddenly how did i became very fair, then 3years past but its still the same, then i developed a plan (the sun) every single day i will bring lots of cloths out, and when the sun its out i will sit down and started pretending i was washing but in reality i need the sun to make my skin dark, my mother will complain and complain but she din't understand why, i did it for about 7months but the sun din't helped me, then i google searched of something that will make my skin more sensitive to the sun, so that i will sunburn and the next skin will be more darker than the normal one, and i saw many of them, and the most effective of them all is grinded psorolen seeds mixed with ginger, lime juice, and babchi seeds, then i ordered the psoralen and babchi seeds online from india, because its not in nigeria then, the day it arrived the next day i grounded the seeds and mixed them with lime and ginger juice and applied it on my whole body and sat on the sun at our backyard pretending i was washing clothes with my shirt off, only my boxer on. The sun was very very very hot that day, i sat on the sun from about 10:11am - 3:59pm i just say there pretending i was washing so that no one will suspect that i was up to something, after that day the next day my skin was very reddish and i mean veryyy reddish, and in 3days time some parts of my skin have big big dark patches all over, they are far more darker than my original chocolate colour, its about a week now and its still there, i have applied so many things to it but its still very dark, please help me my skin its burning am so afraid, and its getting worse every day.
I thought its a sunburn but its not its far worst than a sun burn, i can no longer take off my shirt anymore, not even singlet. Please help me please.

Please help me push this to front page to get more reviews and answers please.
This made me shake my head in pity.About 8 years ago,it happened that i was using my immediate elder sister's cream any time there was no cream at home.Back then the most important places we children rub creams on were our arms,face and feet.After some time ,my face started getting fair while the rest part of my body was completely dark(am naturally very dark in complexion).it was when my sister started accusing me of rubbing her cream secretly that i knew what i had gotten myself into.i stopped using the cream.today, my skin colour is almost so uniform that you won't notice any difference.My saving grace was that i noticed the changes quite early and didnt wait for my face to be completely white before i stopped using the cream.

you should have adhered to the advice of some nairalanders about visiting a dermatologist.even if you wanted to do it the natural way,you shouldn't have stayed in the afternoon sun.That is suicidal.the morning sun which is usually between 9-11 is the best for the skin.the fact that most of the skin cells(dark menalin) which protects your skin from the sun had been damaged makes severe exposure to afternoon sun deadlier.it could lead to skin cancer.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Rubyventures: 11:58am On May 31, 2016
Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Nephdaniels(m): 12:08pm On May 31, 2016
Sadbrother:
I don't know how and where am going to start from, but am going to put it in a way that you will understand.
It all started about 4years and 10 months ago, my natural colour is chocolate, so there is this cream i bought, i never knew it was a bleaching cream, i normally rub it only at night before going to bed, i did't know that it was making my skin lighter, although my sister pointed that to me, but i just ignored as if nothing because it cleared all my pimples and makes my body very smooth, which makes me looks more handsome than i am before.
So i still continued using it till i became very fair, very very fair i mean, then i stopped using it because i was a very shy type, i could not go out anymore because i was very fair and was thinking what others will say.
After i stopped using it, one month, two, three, four, five months past and finally 6months, but my skin is still very very fair, still the same as it is till the day i stopped using it, so i searched on google that there must be a way to make my skin to go to my original chocolate colour, then i saw a pomade named total black online that it can make the skin darker, then i ordered it but it did't work, i bought so many creams to reverse it but none of them work, i even go as far as buying 6 shoe polish, when ever i want to sleep i use cotton wool to applying it all over my body, but still it did not work i became frustrated because i could no longer walk in the day because of my very fair skin, i always think what others will reason about me, that i was dark before and suddenly how did i became very fair, then 3years past but its still the same, then i developed a plan (the sun) every single day i will bring lots of cloths out, and when the sun its out i will sit down and started pretending i was washing but in reality i need the sun to make my skin dark, my mother will complain and complain but she din't understand why, i did it for about 7months but the sun din't helped me, then i google searched of something that will make my skin more sensitive to the sun, so that i will sunburn and the next skin will be more darker than the normal one, and i saw many of them, and the most effective of them all is grinded psorolen seeds mixed with ginger, lime juice, and babchi seeds, then i ordered the psoralen and babchi seeds online from india, because its not in nigeria then, the day it arrived the next day i grounded the seeds and mixed them with lime and ginger juice and applied it on my whole body and sat on the sun at our backyard pretending i was washing clothes with my shirt off, only my boxer on. The sun was very very very hot that day, i sat on the sun from about 10:11am - 3:59pm i just say there pretending i was washing so that no one will suspect that i was up to something, after that day the next day my skin was very reddish and i mean veryyy reddish, and in 3days time some parts of my skin have big big dark patches all over, they are far more darker than my original chocolate colour, its about a week now and its still there, i have applied so many things to it but its still very dark, please help me my skin its burning am so afraid, and its getting worse every day.
I thought its a sunburn but its not its far worst than a sun burn, i can no longer take off my shirt anymore, not even singlet. Please help me please.

Its a pity...just stop using every thing totally... jux buy dudu osun for bathing,and Vaseline...dats all.
just for the records, what is d name of the cream dat made u fair again?

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by MizterChris: 12:15pm On May 31, 2016
Nephdaniels:

Its a pity...just stop using every thing totally... jux buy dudu osun for bathing,and Vaseline...dats all.
just for the records, what is d name of the cream dat made u fair again?
lol.hope its not what am thinking

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by sagieramos(m): 12:17pm On May 31, 2016
the fastest solution i know is by using palm kernel seed oil.

get as much seed u can get

extract the oil by heating it in a low temperature.

crush a bannana and a very small size of galic mix together with the oil.

apply the paste every night.

u should start seeing change in a week.

do not crush either the galic or banana and preserve. use them fresh

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by MizterChris: 12:18pm On May 31, 2016
vickylincon:
how you take remember a topic that was on front page a year ago. Mehn. You have a good memory o
check the guys profile.i dont know why some people like experimenting with their body.seek professional help,they won't listen

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Originalsly: 12:32pm On May 31, 2016
EfemenaXY:
I remember reading this awful story a year or so ago. Weren't you adviced at the health section to immediately stop using these creams and go see a qualified dermatologist?
I now strongly believe the bleaching cream also worked on his brain.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by ngoben(f): 12:33pm On May 31, 2016
Sadbrother:

.....check ma signature n give me a call...tks
Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by gynny(f): 12:34pm On May 31, 2016
@ Op, what happened to using shea butter?
Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 31, 2016
Op, don't listen to those that are saying u should go andand use this soap or go and use that cream.

The only thing you should do now is to visit a dermatologist

And work on your self esteem, you really seem to be insecure. I just checked the topics you posted here on nairaland . Seriously from cream to joystick.

You will never be satisfied with yourself until you are satisfied with yourself. You are afraid of bring judged but believe me the moment you walk in a room with confidence, nobody is going to talk . In fact they will like you. Confidence is everything

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 31, 2016
Moral of the story: Don't try to change your skin color. It never ends well.

And the chocolate skin is so attractive. I really don't understand why anyone would want to change such a beautiful skin color. Think of all the attractive black men and women in the world. Most of them are chocolate skinned.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Nephdaniels(m): 12:53pm On May 31, 2016
MizterChris:
lol.hope its not am thinking
lol...I can't know what you are thinking, but really, its just to make sure nobody else makes same mistake...
datz all...lol
Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by Rubyventures: 12:54pm On May 31, 2016
OP, I decided to have a look at your profile and based on the topics you have posted, I think your are having a serious self esteem problem. You need serious professional help before you do yourself serious damage. Please go and seek professional help before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by darlingnuel(m): 12:56pm On May 31, 2016
You'd make an excellent science researcher: you could even use yourself as a lab rat! Incredible! I'd love to make a research job offer to you. How about that, dude?

SMH

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by DaCharis2016: 12:58pm On May 31, 2016
I will advise wen I c ya tru pic.
Thanks
Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by fpeter(f): 1:35pm On May 31, 2016
don't cause yourself skin cancer. Go and visit a Dermatologist or those Trado medical skincare experts.
Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by AkumahTalk(m): 1:49pm On May 31, 2016
Skin Cancer is real....see a dermatologist ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Skin Is Burning And Turning Dark, I Don't Know What To Do Anymore by VaginaTerrorist(m): 2:09pm On May 31, 2016
What are the colours of your pennis?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos / Miss Earth Contestants Reportedly Offered Victory In Return For Sex / Please, I Need To Know If This Product Is Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.