Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,098 members, 7,842,157 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

My Own Meaning Of The Word "Settle Down" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Own Meaning Of The Word "Settle Down" (465 Views)

My Experience With A Lady I Intend To Settle Down With / How Much Do You Need To Have In Your Account Before Planning To Settle Down? / Is This Why Ladies Are Finding It Hard To Settle Down? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Own Meaning Of The Word "Settle Down" by pich4real(m): 10:32am On May 30, 2016
When i hear the word settle down, for me it means after all the wahala u have done for four years in school, graduate and get a good job with a fat salary that can pay all my bills, get a good car, live in a good house, buy all the finest things in life or peherps after all ur husstle u make it big in life and live comfortably without stress, that is driving any kinda car u wana, live in any kinda house u want. But When i hear pple say settle down, they actually mean getin married and this got me thinking,if gettin married means to settle down in life then there are couples who are married and are not settled, i mean they still cheat so they have not really settled. So i dont see any kind of settlement in marriage but instead, the oposite. COS marriage is like life imprisonment with hard labour i dont see any kind of settlement in it. when u get married ur wahala has just begun, am not saying i wont get married oooo, before u guys start crucifying me am just say that in my own opinion the word phrase "settle down" in life does not mean to get married but to be sucessful.COS u can be married and still be a broke ass ni*ga, thats not settling down, that wat i call double wahala for dead body. #Ijustwanamakecommonsense#
Re: My Own Meaning Of The Word "Settle Down" by hopara1(m): 10:38am On May 30, 2016
Ok
Re: My Own Meaning Of The Word "Settle Down" by MrCow(m): 11:49am On May 30, 2016
just pray You don't fall in love brov,
hmm, your orientation will change ni Buh for now it seems You are still focused
keep it up and run from fine girls

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The World’s Largest Uncut Diamond Goes On Sale / I Like To Hook Up With A Lady That Has Fat Or Big Ass / Biker Dating Site Is More Safer Than Other Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.