Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody (57658 Views)

Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) / IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) / Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by Unbrandedguy: 1:51pm On May 30, 2016
STPEACE:
it's a matter of time, the Egyptians you see today, you shall see them no more.

AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by months: 1:53pm On May 30, 2016
ancientbanana:
It's such a shame to all the anti-biafra, u don like them but u don't want dem to go. Igbos are so indispensable. Nigeria can't do without them. If u claim u can do without them then support their breakup.

No it is not they are indispensable. It is about tribalism and islamisation.

Tell me Y else somebody from Ogun will be leaving comment of joy at murder of people carrying no weapons or harming anybody?

Whilst they hide comments condemning murder of civilians by the Army?

It is called hatred but my joy is samething they do now to other they will one day do to themselves. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by ayibatari99(m): 1:54pm On May 30, 2016
Shuuuuuuuuuu! Abeg come with a better propaganda, no nobody will buy this idea.
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by Chemstar: 1:54pm On May 30, 2016
With the way and manner the Igbos are going about this Biafra of a thing, I have reason to believe that Biafra will become a realization in the DISTANT future. However, what I'm also sure of is that it'll come at a PRICE. Any one of them who thinks otherwise is living in self-deceit.
So much as they are wiling to pay the price and have chosen to go about their agitation in this MANNER (with the attending consequences of course), I think their goals will be attained in the long run.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by macaranta(m): 1:54pm On May 30, 2016
Hmm this biafra should be handled peacefully.
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 30, 2016
igidaduro:
Am a yoruba man and i really want this biafra thing to happen, but the sad part is, i don't see it ever happening because the leaders from the east are just using this youth for their personal gains. 45% - 55% of people in lagos alone are from ss/se i don't see this people willing to leave their biz and return home, the youth should attack their leaders first and ask them to speak up.
I will also like the youth to think, some of them were giving Oil blocs but the money were used on private jets and wristwaches just because some northern elites owned some too. Only if you knwe as much as you critics obj, his farm is West Africa West Africa largest producer of eggs. Remind me he stole the money i will ask you what air i, alams,tompolo did with theirs when they had unregulated access to the national cake

Not that SE/SS politicians don't invest in Nigeria at all. But you see their investments in Lagos, Kano and Abuja instead of Asaba, Enugu or portharcourt.
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by theDEVILisHERE: 1:56pm On May 30, 2016
discusant:

But blacks like the ones found in some parts of Nigeria pretend they enjoy the dark hole called Nigeria because Igbos call for the dissolution of Nigeria.

if blacks where not idiots, Nigeria and all colonial contraceptions within the continent will burnt down to the ground

Africa is a curse

The name Africa is a curse on every black person

The original name of your continent is ETHIOPIA but the demonic Romans decided to change the name to that of an Evil diabolical Roman Emperor called Africanus

When you blacks decided to accept that diabolical name "Africa" there and then did you cursed yourselves

Their diabolical descendants the evil British are only helping to keep you under the curse

1 Like

Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by months: 2:02pm On May 30, 2016
Nigeria is a country where Yoruba rejoice at the murder of armless citizens by the Army becos they are Igbos.

Hausa rejoice at the murder of women and children by Fulani becos they are Christians.

Is Nigeria a country? How can God ever bless such?

Only the cry of the innocent blood spilled have cursed Nigeria for eternity.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by samuelson06(m): 2:02pm On May 30, 2016
mightyhazell:
Its pure paranoid wickedness 2 be shooting at armless and peaceful protesters!

And what are they protesting for? Make I hear word abeg. lipsrsealed
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by VanBommel(m): 2:10pm On May 30, 2016
Why is it that anything that concerns Biafra always lead to bloodshed especially by these over zealous soldiers? I've never been in support of this agitation but for these soldiers to be killing unarmed people is just too bad, it must stop. Moreover I don't see any wrong in one wanting to leave, after all Catalonia didn't go through all this. These people need to be careful in the way they kill cos their act can lead to an ethnic crisis.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by saintfaculty(m): 2:13pm On May 30, 2016
angry

Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by achi4u(m): 2:13pm On May 30, 2016
Keep killing the unarmed civilians, when the chips are down ur eyes will open. #i hate this country with passion

1 Like

Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by VanBommel(m): 2:14pm On May 30, 2016
months:
It is well.
Amen
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by Omoluabi16(m): 2:15pm On May 30, 2016
Nigeria is merely existing.. until we put our tribalim away, we'll never progress.For God's sake buhari should stop killing these biafrans. you don't kill 2m of my kit and kin yet pretend all is well. we either restructure this country or outright division.
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by ufumes(m): 2:16pm On May 30, 2016
crazymod:

Which hero? Can you define hero? They are nuisance.

Ordinary 5 malnourished herdsmen defeated the so called brave warriors.

Did the mod see this post?
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by Charly68: 2:20pm On May 30, 2016
May God help us in this country,these boys must be careful & should value their lives. Assuming this one dies now,who are they going to arrest ? Why would somebody allowed himself to be wasted over a seemingly impossible task.
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 30, 2016
months:
Nigeria is a country where Yoruba rejoice at the murder of armless citizens by the Army becos they are Igbos.

Hausa rejoice at the murder of women and children by Fulani becos they are Christians.

But it is morally right for Igbos to be preaching hate message and inciting genocide against others on air, as if they are in Rwanda?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by igidaduro: 2:24pm On May 30, 2016
Pprovost:

Not that SE/SS politicians don't invest in Nigeria at all. But you see their investments in Lagos, Kano and Abuja instead of Asaba, Enugu or portharcourt.

That is my point, one of the reasons I don't see biafra soon
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 30, 2016
Killing of innocent lives will only make things worse. This democracy where people have freedom of speech and association and not dictatorship...can someone reminde our president this

1 Like

Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 30, 2016
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by FemiFimile: 2:35pm On May 30, 2016
igidaduro:

That is my point, one of the reasons I don't see biafra soon

People generally see wat dey want to see but we are all seeing calls for division led by US since 2015. It is heating up now from Boko Haram to Briafra and Niger Delta Avengers. Only God knows wat happens in the near or distant future.
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by Menace2Society(m): 2:35pm On May 30, 2016
months:

Cry cry baby grin u guys are the most hateful set of people in Nigeria!the news is fake though

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 30, 2016
FemiFimile:

Y dont u champion Oduduwa if u dont like it? They are calling foir Biafra becos they dont want to share country with u.

Hear an Iboman talking!!!

Who want to share country with you? Must you promote and commit genocide before achieving your dreams?

If yes, then FG has every right it deems fit to whip back recalcitrant rebels back into line.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by FemiFimile: 2:38pm On May 30, 2016
Super1Star2:

Hear an Iboman talking!!!

Who want to share country with you? Must you promote genocide before achieving in your dreams?

If yes, then FG has every right it deems fit to whip back recalcitrant rebels back into line.

Suit urself, just becos I stated facts am now an Igbo man. smh!
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by davodyguy: 2:39pm On May 30, 2016
Super1Star2:

But it is morally right for Igbos to be preaching hate message and inciting genocide against others on air, as if they are in Rwanda?

They keep chasing shadows. As of its not in Nigeria that we all grew up. Is it only them? As if other tribes don't exist in Nigeria. Preaching hate and eveil. I can never forget March 31st 2015 when ipob idiot asked if I voted GEJ. I said no. The fool said why will a Christian vote for a child of darkness? I was like because buhari is not a Christian it's a crime to vote for him? Only hate and hate they know
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by Alexcage1: 2:40pm On May 30, 2016
embarassedits a pity...so nothing can ever be achieved through dialogue... only violence?
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 30, 2016
FemiFimile:

Suit urself, just becos I stated facts am now an Igbo man. smh!

Whatever you like you can be. Who gives a hoot?

Nnamid Kanu, the toothless sheep aka Our Dilector, will still be dragged to ICC for his promotion of genocide, after Nigeria must have ensured he rots in jail.
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 30, 2016
davodyguy:

They keep chasing shadows. As of its not in Nigeria that we all grew up. Is it only them? As if other tribes don't exist in Nigeria. Preaching hate and eveil. I can never forget March 31st 2015 when ipob idiot asked if I voted GEJ. I said no. The fool said why will a Christian vote for a child of darkness? I was like because buhari is not a Christian it's a crime to vote for him? Only hate and hate they know

God blessyou.

They simply lack the intellectual capacity and wit to go about the struggle in an acceptable and civilized manner.

Was that the way Catalonia or Scotland or Quebec called for referendum? There is a salient question they have never answered till today -- which world power in the UN Security Council will back secession, when they also have some dissident voices in their backyard?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by ABAMOWA: 2:48pm On May 30, 2016
farokkunle:
why you dey kill dem nah , if dem no gree be naija ,make dem carry dem oil dey go naa , we go survive hia .
you no know sey we get plenty butime for our land ,plus sey ,northerner go dey pay to use our sea port .
make my pupil let dis people go ,me i no suppot kill innocent ooo

i support dem dem get right to talk ,or sey we no be naija . dem get right .

This is barbaric. The soldiers cannot confront armed Fulani people, na harmless IPOB de Sabi attack. This is bad oo.
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 30, 2016
FemiFimile:

U will think a certain Oba of Lagos never openly called for the murder of Igbos.

Oba of Lagos and a Boy called Nnamdi, who is to be taken serious?

Nyway people generally see wat dey want to see. It is not his fault that he is blinded by tribalism. It is a mental condition like madness.

Oba of Lagos was in a meeting with his friends and they were all laughing, wining and dining together. Is that a lie? Ibos simply turned the statement around to score a political point and it back fired on Jimi agbaje badly.

Nnamidi Kanu is above 18. He is responsible for his actions and it was even said on air and the whole world heard him. Apart from promoting genocide, he was threatening a sovereign state with war.

If those are not treasonable felony crimes in Igboland, I wonder what they should be called.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biography, Profile Of Prof. Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Director / Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman / Okonjo-Iweala On Course To Emerge World Trade Organisation's Director General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.