Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody (57614 Views)

Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) / IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) / Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by onoslove(f): 4:51pm On May 30, 2016
I have been telling anybody who cares to listen that the war that will break out from this country won't start from anywhere but the military . I say this because, the way Northern military kills civilians in the West, and south, is very different from the way military men from other regions kills in the north. It is with this anger that one day as a northern military personal will kill a civilian from another region, he will be killed by another military man from another region . And then the shooting will start from there, and begin to spread to other regions and a full blown war will start. I know what I am talking about.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by joshmideng: 4:54pm On May 30, 2016
You talk of hatred,who hate pass?do you guys love hausa ppl at all?do you love Nigeria itself?then why do you want to break from Naija.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by fortune1968: 5:09pm On May 30, 2016
ScamChange:
It is well o.. What warranted the shooting now? Buhari should control his thugs before things get out of hand in this country o.
ibo no dey hear word .Na so dem go dey kili kili dem 4 notin !

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by Paperwhite(m): 5:27pm On May 30, 2016
It'll still happen one day-"There was once a country"
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by Ratello: 5:30pm On May 30, 2016
modath:

Mutual respect is the way to go....

My opinion about bloodshed is never in doubt ... This here is my ONLY contribution to this issue..

I understand cause and effect, action and reaction but i just don't like VIOLENCE.... May be it's the female in me talking but that's my view...

I can wager Buhari is heading towards being a despot!
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by ScamChange(m): 5:32pm On May 30, 2016
fortune1968:
ibo no dey hear word .Na so dem go dey kili kili dem 4 notin !
Wetin them do wey warrant army to shoot them?
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by ddude: 5:47pm On May 30, 2016
famzynet:
Buhari is a heartless terrorist. Why harm people that are celebrating their fallen heroes . Buhari should be in jail for atrocities committed. The next government will probe you for your senseless killings and wicked acts. Is freedom if speech and movement no longer part of the citizens right?
May you and your ilk will form the next government.
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by ddude: 5:50pm On May 30, 2016
Catastrophe1:
Why shoot at armless protesters?? why shoot at people that are peacefully celebrating their fallen heroes.??

Who told you they are armless? Believe their propaganda story at your own peril
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by Ripama: 5:51pm On May 30, 2016
Ojukwu was a top military man. He hired foreign warlords but could not achieve Biafra. Lolz, lazy ass agile youths
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by ddude: 5:58pm On May 30, 2016
ancientbanana:
It's such a shame to all the anti-biafra, u don like them but u don't want dem to go. Igbos are so indispensable. Nigeria can't do without them. If u claim u can do without them then support their breakup.
Which part of ibo are you from? I am sure you are still in Ladipo market trying to eke out living.
You guys should leave emotion out of this -you don't imagine what those touts actions can lead to- senseless massacre that will not even break up the country but will see dreams cut short just because some bad losers are allies in willing touts to fight one independence
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by DrayZee: 5:59pm On May 30, 2016
MILFangela:
Are you refering to ojucrook? The biafran leader who cowardly ran away to Abidjan after shamelessly dressing like a female with a mini skirt and lipstick
Shey you saw him as he was going?
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by modath(f): 6:09pm On May 30, 2016
Ratello:

I can wager Buhari is heading towards being a despot!

The letter M will appear as W to the person looking at it from another direction.... I don't support violence but i won't try to be politically correct and ask law enforcement not to apply force when they are being dared or attacked as News reports have it...

My motto is , don't ask and nothing will be given.....
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by Dante2008(m): 6:13pm On May 30, 2016
MILFangela:
Ibo politicians are struggling both tooth and nail to remain as senators in Nigeria while jobless ibo youths are protesting to break away from Nigeria
gbam well said......
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by Dante2008(m): 6:14pm On May 30, 2016
ddude:

Which part of ibo are you from? I am sure you are still in Ladipo market trying to eke out living.
You guys should leave emotion out of this -you don't imagine what those touts actions can lead to- senseless massacre that will not even break up the country but will see dreams cut short just because some bad losers are allies in willing touts to fight one independence
GBAM thank u abeg make them know
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 30, 2016
t2luv1:

I tend to stay neutral when it comes to this Biafra business it is hard to remain objective but i will try. When SE people agitate for Biafra I always wonder why the addition on SS into the dialog. SS agitation is completely different from the SE people agitation. I am willing to bet that when presented with the option of either going with the SE or the rest of Nigeria an average SS will opt to remain with Nigeria. So why then the inclusion of SS in the conversation when it comes to Biafra !!!

I perfectly understand your point bro. But to give fairness a chance, Cross river is strategically in the East. It won't be a bad idea if they join Biafra with some parts of rivers and delta state.

what do you think?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by marlockj: 6:38pm On May 30, 2016
MILFangela:
Ibo politicians are struggling both tooth and nail to remain as senators in Nigeria while jobless ibo youths are protesting to break away from Nigeria

Tnk u my sister....this is What I Dnt understand... joblessness is a disease
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by Ratello: 7:25pm On May 30, 2016
modath:

The letter M will appear as W to the person looking at it from another direction.... I don't support violence but i won't try to be politically correct and ask law enforcement not to apply force when they are being dared or attacked as News reports have it...

My motto is , don't ask and nothing will be given.....

Dear in this scenario no one is daring the law enforcement agents, these ones were on a train of a nonviolent protest march and from no where they were being prevented from their "non violent march" and now innocent lives are lost undecided what is this I keep hearing that "I fought for 3 years to keep Nigeria as one, so I will do everything to keep it one Nigeria"...should that be the case from a democratically elected President who is hell bent to silently waste innocent lives on the excuse of a United Nigeria you and I is not united. Is Buhari inching close to another Ghadaffi as the days unfold? Perhaps he is preaching the message of "rights of wrongs" to the detriments of human right of the same citizens he swore to defend 1 year ago? Modath, exhale pls
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by Ahmedhussain3463: 7:44pm On May 30, 2016
ScamChange:

But why are you defending him naa?? You can't confront unarmed people not just with arms but actually killing them and you call that "keeping the country together?" Ba haka ba mana... That's wicked walahi...
is uncivilize to shoot at protesters bt dis govt dnt wnt to hear biafra
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by chigaemezuogu: 8:01pm On May 30, 2016
Biafrans should arise and fight this war ones and for all than killing innocent people just like that what happened in 1967-70 should repeat it self.
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by chigaemezuogu: 8:02pm On May 30, 2016
Biafrans should arise and fight this war ones and for all than killing innocent people just like that what happened in 1967-70 should repeat it self. Than folding their arms and being killed unnecessarily
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by ScamChange(m): 8:50pm On May 30, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
is uncivilize to shoot at protesters bt dis govt dnt wnt to hear biafra
So is that a good thing? Killing the same people you swore by the Qu'ran and constitution to protect...
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by Esso95(m): 8:59pm On May 30, 2016
MILFangela:
Are you refering to ojucrook? The biafran leader who cowardly ran away to Abidjan after shamelessly dressing like a female with a mini skirt and lipstick
I bet he had braver loins than your father.
He made an irrevocable fame 'dressing like a female'.
I'm still yet to decipher what your father achieved 'dressing like a male'.
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by Esso95(m): 8:59pm On May 30, 2016
MILFangela:
I bet he had braver loins than your father.
He made an irrevocable fame 'dressing like a female'.
I'm still yet to decipher what your father achieved 'dressing like a man'.
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by josephni12: 9:01pm On May 30, 2016
t2luv1:

I tend to stay neutral when it comes to this Biafra business it is hard to remain objective but i will try. When SE people agitate for Biafra I always wonder why the addition on SS into the dialog. SS agitation is completely different from the SE people agitation. I am willing to bet that when presented with the option of either going with the SE or the rest of Nigeria an average SS will opt to remain with Nigeria. So why then the inclusion of SS in the conversation when it comes to Biafra !!!

why are u deceiving urselfs are u from ss if not shot d trap what concerns u wit biafra
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by ElCapone(m): 9:19pm On May 30, 2016
MILFangela:
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by JuanJO(m): 9:21pm On May 30, 2016
MILFangela:
they are called FREEDOM FIGHTERS...
wait a minute, are u a ZOO
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by ElCapone(m): 9:23pm On May 30, 2016
onoslove:
I have been telling anybody who cares to listen that the war that will break out from this country won't start from anywhere but the military . I say this because, the way Northern military kills civilians in the West, and south, is very different from the way military men from other regions kills in the north. It is with this anger that one day as a northern military personal will kill a civilian from another region, he will be killed by another military man from another region . And then the shooting will start from there, and begin to spread to other regions and a full blown war will start. I know what I am talking about.
a very stupid comment from a troll. go and slap a Fulani soldier man in front of his Igbo colleagues and see what remains of ur miserable self.
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by deb(m): 9:25pm On May 30, 2016
famzynet:
Buhari is a heartless terrorist. Why harm people that are celebrating their fallen heroes . Buhari should be in jail for atrocities committed. The next government will probe you for your senseless killings and wicked acts. Is freedom if speech and movement no longer part of the citizens right?

Hypocrites be talking as though it is the first time Nigeria is witnessing military brutality under a democratic governance.
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by willibounce1(m): 10:42pm On May 30, 2016
chigaemezuogu:
Biafrans should arise and fight this war ones and for all than killing innocent people just like that what happened in 1967-70 should repeat it self. Than folding their arms and being killed unnecessarily

You don't fight war with the keyboard. Go out there and join your brothers. I'm sure you know where you'll end. That's why ya'll keep making noise on the internet.
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by Seunjungle(m): 10:56pm On May 30, 2016
Wait oooo...did I hear one said peaceful protest?

What are they agitating for...nation...I know you will say so!

Were they not alive during Jonathan regime? why don't agitate for same course?

They followed us to the polling unit during last election...why can't they disobey and fight for their freedom instead for them to go election field?

Had it been Jonathan win the last election no one will agitate for Biafra.... them mad!

Their leaders are in Abj sharing and freshening up. They (IPOB) are busy killing themselves!

Why can't you pity those that loves you and let us keep paddling Nigeria together!

Every tribes are suffering in Naija not only Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by Ojiofor: 11:27pm On May 30, 2016
SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IPOB should know that we have a despotic,demonic illiterate blood sucking dictator as president.
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by ancientbanana: 11:42pm On May 30, 2016
ddude:

Chai such an ethnic bigot that u are. Sorry to disappoint u, am from benue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El-Rufai’s Aide, Hafiz Bayero Involved In Accident On Abuja-Kaduna Highway / Official Portrait Of Buhari As He Drops General Title From May 29 / Alabi Isama And Obasanjo Eating During The Civil War In 1968 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.