Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody (57651 Views)

Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) / IPOB Solidarity Rally For Trump In Port-Harcourt Turns Bloody (Photos, Video) / Biafra Remembrance Day In Onitsha: Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 30, 2016
NDA ,Boko Haram and IPOB preaching hate. so much hatred in Nigeria. A vicious circle of madness! Just Imagine if all these energy has been used through the Legal way? The world must have taken it serious. by now we should have been hearing economic sanctions but no, we are still fighting the uncivilised way. Oluwagbawa.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by TRAVEL101(m): 2:53pm On May 30, 2016
This is dog shit. How can the military shot at civilians that are just marching. The Most you can used us plastic bullets not live bullets. This is inhuman... Insane. Barbaric and unintelligent for anybody to give such other.
How many fulanis has the military killed.
This is hypothetical injustice and will definitely lead to more crisis.
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by t2luv1: 2:53pm On May 30, 2016
Pprovost:

Not that SE/SS politicians don't invest in Nigeria at all. But you see their investments in Lagos, Kano and Abuja instead of Asaba, Enugu or portharcourt.

I tend to stay neutral when it comes to this Biafra business it is hard to remain objective but i will try. When SE people agitate for Biafra I always wonder why the addition on SS into the dialog. SS agitation is completely different from the SE people agitation. I am willing to bet that when presented with the option of either going with the SE or the rest of Nigeria an average SS will opt to remain with Nigeria. So why then the inclusion of SS in the conversation when it comes to Biafra !!!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 30, 2016
RIP to the dead, wonder what they will tell God that it happened.
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by t2luv1: 3:01pm On May 30, 2016
TRAVEL101:
This is dog shit. How can the military shot at civilians that are just marching. The Most you can used us plastic bullets not live bullets. This is inhuman... Insane. Barbaric and unintelligent for anybody to give such other.
How many fulanis has the military killed.
This is hypothetical injustice and will definitely lead to more crisis.

A lot. Go up North
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by Ahmedhussain3463: 3:06pm On May 30, 2016
Integrityfarms:
Keep killing and wasting the life of the citizens you are meant to protect! Violence doesn't pay.. PMB
lol,so nw u quick to blame gmb,forgetting to acknowledge d fact dt dis gmb has insist and reiterate on a single ground dt no biafra under him,y nt wait wen e his nt longer d president after four year and at length 8years to prevent army extra judicial killing
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by Ahmedhussain3463: 3:08pm On May 30, 2016
ckmayoca:
I thought it's just an anniversary,what is wrong wit that? Why r they killing them now?.
Biafra can't come to pass if majority of SE don't want it but the govt is even making more of them want it. instead of Proving the agitators wrong but they r shooting at any gathering they see which will make them gather more momentum.

Tinubu wld have been a better candidate.
bt u always call tinubu thief,bt nw u seeing him as a better candidate to buhari?
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by Ahmedhussain3463: 3:11pm On May 30, 2016
mightyhazell:
Its pure paranoid wickedness 2 be shooting at armless and peaceful protesters!
is also naive to agitate for an elusive demend dt buhari cnt give
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by Ahmedhussain3463: 3:12pm On May 30, 2016
farokkunle:
why you dey kill dem nah , if dem no gree be naija ,make dem carry dem oil dey go naa , we go survive hia .
you no know sey we get plenty butime for our land ,plus sey ,northerner go dey pay to use our sea port .
make my pupil let dis people go ,me i no suppot kill innocent ooo

i support dem dem get right to talk ,or sey we no be naija . dem get right .
ipad dnt av oyel
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by pinkyliceous(f): 3:13pm On May 30, 2016
Buhari I hope you haven't forgotten what became of your friend Abacha.
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by ken4jj(m): 3:14pm On May 30, 2016
Some of you guys supporting the Army are inviting dangerous consequences. I am not supporting IPOB but we must handle this issue with wisdom. Army shooting at protesters is wrong. If we have not learnt anything from terror groups all over the world, we have learnt that just small group of people can destroy a nation. It is easy.

IPOB as at today has not shown they want to go the terror route but constant Army killings may push them into it and this will be bad news for us all. In this era of cheap dirty bombs, no where is safe. We were lucky, boko haram restricted their madness to the north, what if they started planting bombs in the south, what would have happened? That would have been more casualty.

You cannot solve secession issues with violence. People who are fond of supporting this killings, know that if this spirals out of control, you may be a casualty. There will be no safe haven.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by Ahmedhussain3463: 3:17pm On May 30, 2016
ScamChange:
It is well o.. What warranted the shooting now? Buhari should control his thugs before things get out of hand in this country o.
we are against any force dt is against d oneness of nigeria and so do buhari who pmise to keep d country together under him,if we employ legitimate force from stoping bokoharam from creating islamic caliphate out of nigeria we will also use d same proportional force from stoping d ipad from creating a republic out of our country
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by free2blast(m): 3:19pm On May 30, 2016
Equalizer:
‘Lo, there do I see my father
‘Lo, there do I see my mother,
and my sisters, and my brothers,
Lo, there do I see the line of my peopel,
Back to the beginning.
‘Lo, they do call to me.
They bid me take my place among them.
In the halls of Valhalla…
Where the brave may live forever.

They can kill and torture our body but our bloodline remaineth that of BIAFRA..
And tonight you shall ride with them on the streets of Valhalla. ;O
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by eziokwubundunuwa: 3:20pm On May 30, 2016
These IPOB people as I learnt attscked and looted people's shops and smashed people's cars as well as were extorting money from traders.
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by Ahmedhussain3463: 3:21pm On May 30, 2016
pls dis govt will nt tolerate biafra,my candy advice,wait after four years and at length 8 years to reawakening ur struggle,becos buhari will nt allow one albino balkanise d country e fought for it oneness for three years
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by asha90: 3:24pm On May 30, 2016
As a jobless clown you got to know that by your usual incoherent speculations? Though I totally condemn Uwazulike and Kanu led MASSOB and IPOB respectively!

eziokwubundunuwa:
These IPOB people as I learnt attscked and looted people's shops and smashed people's cars as well as were extorting money from traders.
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by thugthang(m): 3:25pm On May 30, 2016
;DLWKMD grin
MILFangela:
Are you refering to ojucrook? The biafran leader who cowardly ran away to Abidjan after shamelessly dressing like a female with a mini skirt and lipstick
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by guyXander(m): 3:29pm On May 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

I WILL CALL UPON THY LORD!

Buhari; I will call upon thy lord if at the end of your administration, all Igbos are still breathing,

Buhari; I will call upon thy lord if at the end of your administration, all Avengers and their communities hasn't been wiped out of the surface of this earth, the odi way,

Buhari; I will call upon thy lord if at the end of your administration, goodluck, Nweala, Diezieni, Metu, Dasuki, Ffk, and other yam robbers aren't in jail,

Buhari; I will call upon thy loved if at the end of your adminstration, Nnamdi Kanu is still breathing, or better still hasn't been sentenced to death or life in prison for treason,

Buhari; I will call upon thy lord if at the end of your administration, Tompolo and asari burials hasn't been done or better still in jail.

I shall call upon thy lord on you and curse your generation yet unborn if these things aren't met by the end of your administration, because these are what I voted you for.
you are the reason some people refuse to be converted to Christianity.
you have failed yourself.
may God bless you.
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by Ratello: 3:29pm On May 30, 2016
Modath! What sayest thou undecided is this the way to go?
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by Ajixegun: 3:48pm On May 30, 2016
When has May 30 become a day to celebrate biafra? The man has frowned against any dilatory action against the country so, I don't know why some people just like looking for trouble. After his tenure, if God wills, breaking off from the country will definitely come to pass.
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by wristbangle: 3:59pm On May 30, 2016
Violence is never the answer in this country. May God restore peace in this nation.
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by cokoduck: 4:03pm On May 30, 2016
Super1Star2:

Hear an Iboman talking!!!

Who want to share country with you? Must you promote genocide before achieving in your dreams?

If yes, then FG has every right it deems fit to whip back recalcitrant rebels back into line.
how many people have IPOB killed, uselessness is a Nigerian.
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by Esperooke(m): 4:04pm On May 30, 2016
months:
Nigeria is a country where Yoruba rejoice at the murder of armless citizens by the Army becos they are Igbos.

Hausa rejoice at the murder of women and children by Fulani becos they are Christians.

Is Nigeria a country? How can God ever bless such?

Only the cry of the innocent blood spilled have cursed Nigeria for eternity.

As much as I dislike the ongoing ethno hatred, you the Igbo people are more guilty, you are the quickest to derogate other tribes. You are quick to call names, beat - chest, speak ill of others. And, an adage says if you sow wind you will definitely reap storm.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by cokoduck: 4:09pm On May 30, 2016
Esperooke:

As much as I dislike the ongoing ethno hatred, you the Igbo people are more guilty, you are the quickest to derogate other tribes. You are quick to call names, beat - chest, speak ill of others. And, an adage says if you sow wind you will definitely reap storm.
God bless Nigeria.
Which Nigeria? the zoo? We are Jews if Africa and have the right to be proud of it, Nigeria is already cursed by God himself.
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by Esperooke(m): 4:13pm On May 30, 2016
cokoduck:
Which Nigeria? the zoo? We are Jews if Africa and have the right to be proud of it, Nigeria is already cursed by God himself.
Jews? You people better become realistic to your selves? You d better maintain your God-giving identity, and stop this misrepresentation
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by Esperooke(m): 4:14pm On May 30, 2016
cokoduck:
Jews? You people better become realistic to your selves? You d better maintain your God-giving identity, and stop this misrepresentation
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by eziokwubundunuwa: 4:15pm On May 30, 2016
asha90:
As a jobless clown you got to know that by your usual incoherent speculations? Though I totally condemn Uwazulike and Kanu led MASSOB and IPOB respectively!

It is no speculation. Obiano camp is accusing Peter Obi of importing the IPOB with 20 buses from Aba to cause chaos.

Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by IDnoble1: 4:21pm On May 30, 2016
farokkunle:
why you dey kill dem nah , if dem no gree be naija ,make dem carry dem oil dey go naa , we go survive hia .
you no know sey we get plenty butime for our land ,plus sey ,northerner go dey pay to use our sea port .
make my pupil let dis people go ,me i no suppot kill innocent ooo

i support dem dem get right to talk ,or sey we no be naija . dem get right .

And you too could be credulous to believe every thing said in the report, you too check one of the pictures snapped in a dark period(night). is the protest occurring in the night or what? and what is the evidence that the picture of the corpse there is recent? or haven't you seen another report that says IPOB murdered two police officers and pushed them in the river Niger during the protest.
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by modath(f): 4:25pm On May 30, 2016
Ratello:
Mo!! What sayest thou undecided is this the way to go?

Mutual respect is the way to go....

My opinion about bloodshed is never in doubt ... This here is my ONLY contribution to this issue..

I understand cause and effect, action and reaction but i just don't like VIOLENCE.... May be it's the female in me talking but that's my view...

modath:

Our media just like retaliatory blood shed undecided

This report is too volatile at this point!

Violence is never the answer..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by innocent1(m): 4:25pm On May 30, 2016
I smell war. You can't keep pushing these people to the wall
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by asha90: 4:29pm On May 30, 2016
Story!

What has Obi got to do with IPOB? Don't you know that the IPOB/MASSOB clash is with the FG led security agents army and police? Well you said accusation which is likely false!

eziokwubundunuwa:

It is no speculation. Obiano camp is accusing Peter Obi of importing the IPOB with 20 buses from Aba to cause chaos.
Re: Biafra Remembrance Rally In Onitsha Turns Bloody by ScamChange(m): 4:36pm On May 30, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
we are against any force dt is against d oneness of nigeria and so do buhari who pmise to keep d country together under him,if we employ legitimate force from stoping bokoharam from creating islamic caliphate out of nigeria we will also use d same proportional force from stoping d ipad from creating a republic out of our country
But why are you defending him naa?? You can't confront unarmed people not just with arms but actually killing them and you call that "keeping the country together?" Ba haka ba mana... That's wicked walahi...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics / Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman / Kadaria Ahmed Final Poll Results On INEC Chairman's Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.