Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,586 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally (42223 Views)

Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng / He Spent Over N6m For Masters In U.K But Regretting It Because No Job Yet / Staying Back After NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Peejaycute(f): 10:54am On Jul 04, 2016
Sugarhugs i would need your help as well ma. I am a b.sc holder accounting 2.1 I reside in Lagos i completed my nysc this year April.I really need a job pls help a sister. Will send my CV on your request ma. Waiting for your response.
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by d4guy: 6:03pm On Aug 13, 2016
Pls guys how lucrative is an Agric course (Agronomy) in USA ? I would really appriciate ur response .
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Nlevel(m): 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
joyli:

First of all I no be bro grin, went as an illegal immigrant, I had a good job back home, but I don't see future there, I usually go for training abroad, I just made up my mind that my next move is to stay. I came to US , after my training I decided to stay back. Been an illegal immigrant doesn't mean you an outcast just don't commit any crime, example Driving .
With God by my side I made it, although it was tough at the beginning but i was just focus and determined.

Hi! I will need you to enlighten me .I will be travelling to US with a tourist visa and I plan to stay there. How can I make it over there like you did.Thanks
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Nlevel(m): 3:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
juntod:

Hi, with your 2.1 in Industrial Chemistry, you can easily get a full scholarship for masters here in most USA schools. All you need to do is prepare and seat for the GRE exam. Try to get really good score, then apply to schools. Once you get a scholarship, you will still get a professor to work with (research work). He/she will pay you stipend every semester. In this way, you are legal in the country and still making money. Once you get out of school, jobs await you in that field. This is my advise. (I can guide you through the school application, visa, etc FOR FREE when you are ready grin).

bro please let me contact you. I also studied industrial chemistry.
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by lebete3000: 6:09pm On Nov 01, 2016
Sugarhugs:

LOL, not really, I just have close family relatives in top positions at their various place of work, if there is any vacancy I will be sure to let them know.

I'm a medical doctor searching for a job too oh...pls kindly help me out if you please. God bless you....
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2016
lebete3000:

I'm a medical doctor searching for a job too oh...pls kindly help me out if you please. God bless you....

Medical doctor searching for Job I am not understanding!

Has it gotten to the level where even MEDICAL DOCTORS that save lives....will be looking for Job?
Oh my country!!!

Bros, Pls go to all the hospitals close to you.......seek to see the Medical Director and explain your case! Hospitals and medical clinics needs doctors more. Don't stay on Nairaland! Just go out to all the hospitals in your locality and you'll surely get something.

Best of luck!

Nna.....na wa for this my country o!
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by BAKAREAAT(m): 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2016
If you have opportunities to.travel is good is just that you need to exercise patience before you can integrate yourself to US.society is far better except you here the voice of.God to stay

Thank you
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by joyli: 12:40am On Nov 02, 2016
Nlevel:

Hi! I will need you to enlighten me .I will be travelling to US with a tourist visa and I plan to stay there. How can I make it over there like you did.Thanks

Are you male or female?
Accommodation is the most important thing, if have someone that can accommodate you pending when you find your feet , getting job is not too difficult, as long as you don't mind what they offer you. I live in Newyork , I can confidently say you will get something to do. But pls stay focus , don't get carried with luxury of life . save for your paper, everything will fall in place.
I wish you well..
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by joyli: 12:43am On Nov 02, 2016
Nlevel:

The beginning might be tough pls don't get discourage .
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Nlevel(m): 6:32am On Nov 02, 2016
joyli:

Are you male or female?
Accommodation is the most important thing, if have someone that can accommodate you pending when you find your feet , getting job is not too difficult, as long as you don't mind what they offer you. I live in Newyork , I can confidently say you will get something to do. But pls stay focus , don't get carried with luxury of life . save for your paper, everything will fall in place.
I wish you well..

Thanks.I am a male and I have someone to stay with.Can we do a private chat please?
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by joyli: 5:11pm On Nov 02, 2016
[quote author=Nlevel post=50696355]

Thanks.I am a male and I have someone to stay with.Can we do a private chat please?[/
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by Nlevel(m): 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2016
nasiodamus:
my brother my advice to you,travel to the US, get little jobs to do and save. Then try and go for little courses over dere,this will help u in acquiring legal papers. then after a few years of self development if u feel like still settling in lagos apply for a job from over dere...trust me you will get better offers... it won't be easy but It has worked for 3 of my cousins...they are all doin well.

I like this option. Can we do a private chat on this? 0 8 0 857 16509(whatsapp) or simply quote me with your Whatsap no.Thanks
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by denzly4real(m): 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
swezenberg:
I live here in the USA but filing for papers may not be as easy as you think. You will be living here illegally and this might affect your filing. To file for green card you need a clean record, USA would need a saint from Nigeria, those who have done same would understand what I mean. Besides you would want to file as an individual which is even more difficult. As an individual you would need a National Interest Waiver which means you would have to be exceptional in your field. Doing what no American can do or you rarely see an American capable of doing.
Your best bet is to marry a citizen or go to school in America, graduate with a good result at masters level then pray that you get a job because getting a job in America with Msc is so hard these days especially when you are not a citizen.
Then if you come to live here illegally, you must make sure you are holier than a father. You must avoid anything that has to do with law enforcement or government. You can not even afford to risk a speed ticket because once your name flashes for any misconduct, you can be rest assured, Nigeria is your next destination.
Like I said before, marrying an American is your easiest option.
how high is the chance of getting hooked up with an American lady for marriage when i land pls?
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by morounkeji18(m): 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2017
bro pls am here ooi studied accounting sir. U can reach me on 07030749145. Tnks in anticipation.

OH, would have helped out if it was a business related course.
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by jennifer76(f): 8:01pm On May 05, 2019
Pls who can accommodate my brother in Newyork I will equally accommodate the person when you come to Abuja.. My brother needs help. He will stay in New York for 4 weeks before going to Nebraska.

Pls I am desperately in need of this.
I saw that Goshen 360 is in NewYork . I don't know how to contact you straight.
Quotei post=50694274]

Are you male or female?
I wish you well..
[/quote]
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by jennifer76(f): 8:09pm On May 05, 2019
IS There anyone on this beautiful forum that can help my brother in Newyork. He seriously needs someone that can accommodate him even link him to job though he will leave New York in 4-6 weeks to Nebraska which is the main place he will be. He is with Visa that can enable him get a job .
Goshen 360 and other jolly good fellows in Newyork can anyone help.
I will equally accommodate the person anytime you are in Abuja. I can also help the person anytime you want anything in Abuja count me as NO 1 person that will respond to whatever.
I desperately need positive response.
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by jennifer76(f): 8:10pm On May 05, 2019
IS There anyone on this beautiful forum that can help my brother in Newyork. He seriously needs someone that can accommodate him even link him to job though he will leave New York in 4-6 weeks to Nebraska which is the main place he will be. He is with Visa that can enable him get a job .
Goshen 360 and other jolly good fellows in Newyork can anyone help.
I will equally accommodate the person anytime you are in Abuja. I can also help the person anytime you want anything in Abuja count me as NO 1 person that will respond to whatever.
I desperately need positive response.
[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Looking For A Job In Nigeria With 2.1 Or Staying In U.S.A Illegally by GREATNESS007: 11:52pm On May 05, 2019
Are you smart,creative and very good at Marketing. Then this opportunity is for you.

The Grant Africa Digital Enterprises at Ibadan requires the services of Sales Representatives for immediate employment. The selected candidates will be trained and equipped with all it takes to get the desired results. Salary is very attractive.

How to apply : Interested candidates should send their your CV to the thegrantafrica@gmail.com, indicate the
Job Title as the subject of your email.

Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Bottling Company Graduate Trainee Program 2018 / How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? / How Civil Servants In Nigeria Are Graded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.