Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,820 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

“I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out (9936 Views)

Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) / Lady Shares Video Of Her Boyfriend Having Sex With Her Best Friend. / "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out by Priscy01(f): 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
A young lady took to social media to share a really shocking story about her boyfriend’s sexual involvement with her mother.

The girl shared her tale with shocked online readers revealing that she caught her mother and her boyfriend having se-x.

Below is her story:
Please help me.
I am 16 years old and have been in love with my 18-year-old boyfriend for a while. My boyfriend is my first and we have been in what I thought was true love. One thing about him is that he is too hot. His handsomeness is on another level. Most times when we walk around the street, many girls stop to look at him.

Sometimes this makes me uncomfortable because I feel I may soon lose him to someone else. But he always tells me that will never happen, that he loves me and me alone. Well, I trusted him and let the matter rest.

However the unimaginable happened recently. I went out with my friends to have my hair done in the salon however, halfway through, I began to feel a severe headache and decided to go home and finish up the next day. I got the shock of my life when I came home and met my mother having se-x with my boyfriend.

I don’t know what to do right now. I have been contemplated suicide. What do I do, please My mother is 33 years old by the way and had lost my dad few years ago.

CULLED FROM; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/i-caught-my-boyfriend-having-se-x-with.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe MissyB Dominique

Re: “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out by BlackDBagba: 3:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ok ooo

You're 16, your mother is 33 years. She had you no earlier than when she was 17 years right?

And your father is dead......

The issue at hand= she's sleeping with your boyfriend.

What am I even going to tell you? undecided

13 Likes

Re: “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out by Adaumunocha(f): 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
Taboo...
Re: “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
Do a DNA test I doubt that woman is really your mother.

I know parents are usually the one that disown kids but in this case disown your mama sharp sharp......if she can betrayed you like this she can also kill you in your sleep.

As for the bf who cares he's just another Di..ck he can swift to the side. Let him bounce.
Re: “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out by PrinceFromDilli(m): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
If her dad is late why the complain he's probably assisting them I guess
Re: “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
shocked

16 years old and damaged..smh...

When some 16yrs old girls are busy reading books, exploring chemistry and physics in the lab but this one juz gave her NUNU for free coz her bf is hot undecided

Chaaaiii...

8 Likes

Re: “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out by izaray(f): 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
Abomination lipsrsealed...What a mothe!! Op, be ready to share ur husband with her in future, cos she will definately rape him undecided
Re: “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
16 years in a relationship!! Unbelievable!!

1 Like

Re: “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
Rokia2:

I know parents are usually the one that disown kids but in this case disown your mama sharp sharp......if she can betrayed you like this she can also kill you in your sleep.

As for the bf who cares he's just another Di..ck he can swift to the side. Let him bounce.

rokia i have a sale vacancy 4 our place, maybe u may apply 4 one... grin

every thread mistress
Re: “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out by nerodenero: 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
I'd have said you cut all ties with both of them but you still need your mum for survival. Find your feet first and cut her loose but if you can survive on your own, run away from her.
Re: “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
izaray:
Abormination lipsrsealed...What a mothe!! Op, be ready to share ur husband with her in future, cos she will definately rape him undecided

it ABOMINATION!
ma btw cute moniker
Re: “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

rokia i have a sale vacancy 4 our place, maybe u may apply 4 one... grin

every thread mistress
hahaha the fact that you sees me in every thread means you must be in every thread yourself.

Take the vacancy yourself.

3 Likes

Re: “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
Rokia2:
hahaha the fact that you sees me in every thread means you must be in every thread yourself.

if that truly ur pictures, can i have 40billion 4 d akkant cry
Re: “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out by robosky02(m): 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
Rokia2:

na so grin

1 Like

Re: “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out by iamnlia(m): 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
undecided
Re: “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out by nerodenero: 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
Her mum had her when she was 17. For her, it's like 'kini' big deal! Following her mama's footstep is the 'koko'cheesy.

With her story, trust that she'd dump the loose mum and look for another joystick to ride sharp-sharp. One to two years maximum, she'd be a mother too.
Pynkylypz:
16 years in a relationship!! Unbelievable!!
Re: “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out by iamnlia(m): 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
All of them sef are mad. 33 year old mother of a 16 year old girl that has an 18 year old boyfriend smashing mother and child.
What are the odds?
Re: “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out by hotwax: 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
U r boyfriend is a mudafucker
Re: “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out by olumike001(m): 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
Not that its not possible or things like that don't happen,but THIS STORY IS A BIG LIE.please continue seeking attention anyhow o God is watching you
Re: “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
16 in a relationship? Hypocrisy. Girls these days lose their virginity at 13 with consent.
Some are here expressing shock.
Anyway sha. Sometimes na 20 year old bros and above dey bleep them sef.
Keep doubting

1 Like

Re: “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
nerodenero:
Her mum had her when she was 17. For her, it's like 'kini' big deal! Following her mama's footstep is the 'koko'cheesy.

With her story, trust that she'd dump the loose mum and look for another joystick to ride sharp-sharp. One to two years maximum, she'd be a mother too.
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
Fake news.... Them sell fake paper for una, una dey buy, chai!
Re: “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out by Diamond23(f): 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
16 and already had a b.f shocked shocked,...my child u should be busy with ur studies and to even believe ur mom knew u had a b.f and did nothing cry crySlay mom slaying her child's b.f cry
Re: “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out by free2ryhme: 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
Priscy01:
A young lady took to social media to share a really shocking story about her boyfriend’s sexual involvement with her mother.

The girl shared her tale with shocked online readers revealing that she caught her mother and her boyfriend having se-x.

Below is her story:

CULLED FROM; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/i-caught-my-boyfriend-having-se-x-with.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe MissyB Dominique

Lies of the highest order
Re: “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
16Years And 18years In A Relationship? I Dare Not Call That A Relationship... Have You Passed Jamb sef? Dont Go And Read Your Book...
Re: “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out by nikz(f): 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
16yrs? Sweetheart pls think about your future what you should become and not a man. If you're a success good men will naturally come. Abeg eh you too young thank you!
Re: “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out by muller101(m): 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
shocked there is love in sharing. Stingy girl.
BTW three of them are they staying in the same house?
Re: “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out by Modelqwen(f): 6:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
shocked

eleyi gidi gan
Re: “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
isnt it obvious that you have a WH0RE as a mother?!

1 Like

Re: “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out by FisifunKododada: 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
See gobe omo see gobe - yawa don gas, if I lie make I bend
Re: “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked shocked
Re: “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out by luminouz(m): 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
Rokia2:

Why u so bitter these days?
Someone hurt u??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Little Boy And A Girl Are Spotted Rocking Each Other, Nigerians Blames D Adult / When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.