Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,974 members, 7,852,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

HORRIBLE Things About Men You Never Knew - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HORRIBLE Things About Men You Never Knew (998 Views)

Nigerian Men, you Are Confused / 7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware / Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HORRIBLE Things About Men You Never Knew by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 30, 2016
This article is interestingly for wives and for the people who have the desire of getting the chance to be future spouses; since, it will go far in saving you from the threat of having a stroke and hypertension. Number 10 will shock you!!

1. Most Men can't take part in sexual activities with only one woman, for the rest of their lifetime.

2. Men are made with different sex voracity, a couple of men can go celibate for a year, others can't do without sex for 2 days.

3. A man who's so in love with one woman can still participate in sexual activities with different women yet in the meantime adore his 'woman'.

4. A bit of the best husbands have mistresses, these extra matrimonial affairs plays a part in keeping the man in his right senses, and free of sexual weights, especially in the midst of crises.

5. If your man is Having Sex with some sweet appealing high schooler or sweetheart, DO NOT WORRY. In any case, if your man starts making midnight calls and exchanging texts with another lady at odd hours, then you should be concerned. Read More...
Re: HORRIBLE Things About Men You Never Knew by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:38pm On May 30, 2016
This Generalization abut men annoys me! angry

1 Like

Re: HORRIBLE Things About Men You Never Knew by HungerBAD: 1:38pm On May 30, 2016
Makes Sense.

1 Like

Re: HORRIBLE Things About Men You Never Knew by halfricanadian(f): 1:39pm On May 30, 2016
My prince charming is well disciplined
Re: HORRIBLE Things About Men You Never Knew by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 30, 2016
grin
Re: HORRIBLE Things About Men You Never Knew by Cutehector(m): 1:49pm On May 30, 2016
I just don't like this..
Re: HORRIBLE Things About Men You Never Knew by ivyy(f): 1:57pm On May 30, 2016
I expected very horrible things OP.

1 Like

Re: HORRIBLE Things About Men You Never Knew by makydebbie(f): 2:07pm On May 30, 2016
mtchew...everything there is about sex..
Re: HORRIBLE Things About Men You Never Knew by shamsuRana(m): 2:10pm On May 30, 2016
OnyitexBlog:
This article is interestingly for wives and for the people who have the desire of getting the chance to be future spouses; since, it will go far in saving you from the threat of having a stroke and hypertension. Number 10 will shock you!!

1. Most Men can't take part in sexual activities with only one woman, for the rest of their lifetime.

2. Men are made with different sex voracity, a couple of men can go celibate for a year, others can't do without sex for 2 days.

3. A man who's so in love with one woman can still participate in sexual activities with different women yet in the meantime adore his 'woman'.

4. A bit of the best husbands have mistresses, these extra matrimonial affairs plays a part in keeping the man in his right senses, and free of sexual weights, especially in the midst of crises.

5. If your man is Having Sex with some sweet appealing high schooler or sweetheart, DO NOT WORRY. In any case, if your man starts making midnight calls and exchanging texts with another lady at odd hours, then you should be concerned. Read More...

Quite Interesting...the following answers MAY interest you.

1.This is why polygamy is akin to man,especially the African man.Can you keep putting on just one shirt for rest of your life?

2.This is a general application,not only to Men alone.However women are pleasure seekers.pleasure itself doesn't have an end,you can only get to a certain level and drop off.

3.Yeh. it's a fact undisputed.A girl can have multiple sex partners as well,and MAGA them to give the loot to the one she adores as well.it's all encompassing to all gender.

4.Have you gone behind the scenes to reveal that fact,and for the best husbands? You need cogent proofs.

5.Incomplete..not reading.So my rejoinder ends here. wink
Re: HORRIBLE Things About Men You Never Knew by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 30, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
This Generalization abut men annoys me! angry
why? Are you different?
Re: HORRIBLE Things About Men You Never Knew by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:
My prince charming is well disciplined
You mean tied to a post and repeatedly sodomized by you, 'cos I don't trust you. tongue
Re: HORRIBLE Things About Men You Never Knew by MRBrownJ: 2:34pm On May 30, 2016
NONSENSE!!! from a poster that needs to be flogged...

OnyitexBlog:

during their single/experimenting years, men have plenty of time to have all the sex they desire

same as women

a man who is REALLY in love with a woman couldnt possibly hurt/disrespect her (or that love) in such a way. EDUCATE YOURSELF!

a cheating man can NEVER be considered a "best husband", thats an oxymoron. EDUCATE YOURSELF!

5. If your man is Having Sex with some sweet appealing high schooler or sweetheart, DO NOT WORRY. In any case, if your man starts making midnight calls and exchanging texts with another lady at odd hours, then you should be concerned.
and i guess, the same man shouldnt worry about his wife having sex with the sweet sexy driver, right? the reality is that what women "really" shouldnt worry about is the amount of garbage written here.

FIXED

1 Like

Re: HORRIBLE Things About Men You Never Knew by halfricanadian(f): 3:02pm On May 30, 2016
Haute:

You mean tied to a post and repeatedly sodomized by you, 'cos I don't trust you. tongue

lol grin grin grin grin funny guy
Re: HORRIBLE Things About Men You Never Knew by halfricanadian(f): 3:04pm On May 30, 2016
Haute:

lol grin grin grin grin funny guy.
Re: HORRIBLE Things About Men You Never Knew by chilan: 4:00pm On May 30, 2016
Foolish write up. The writer has really been brain- washed. I pity girls that will accept these lies.
Re: HORRIBLE Things About Men You Never Knew by elov(m): 4:08pm On May 30, 2016
makydebbie:
mtchew...everything there is about sex..

lol..what do u expect....

(1) (Reply)

Watch V!deo: Pastor Caught On CCTV Camera Doing Things To A Girl During Prayer / Promote Your Libido, Stamina And Energy Naturally / To All The Play Boys #9ja've Got

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.