Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,772 members, 7,837,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Payback! How To Pay Your Ex Bad For Their Crime - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Payback! How To Pay Your Ex Bad For Their Crime (788 Views)

"I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man / When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School / A Girl's View Of Payback. What Do You Think?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Payback! How To Pay Your Ex Bad For Their Crime by BoiledHead(m): 2:12pm On May 30, 2016
Who is your ex? Who did your ex epp? What did your ex do that made her become your ex? What happened?

In whatever situation or relationship you are in now, and you have an ex, it means things went south and the ex was responsible for that. So we should pay the ex back by hurting the ex.

Guys, let us share ways of paying your ex back and hurting their feelings because they are your ex.

Let's share. smiley
Re: Payback! How To Pay Your Ex Bad For Their Crime by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 30, 2016
grin
Re: Payback! How To Pay Your Ex Bad For Their Crime by MRBrownJ: 2:13pm On May 30, 2016
there is no better way than to ignore them and move on with your life happier (now that this person is gone)
Re: Payback! How To Pay Your Ex Bad For Their Crime by ivyy(f): 2:14pm On May 30, 2016
Your ex could eventually become your best friend. Don't pay evil with evil, that's assuming the reason for your break-up was entirely your ex's fault.

2 Likes

Re: Payback! How To Pay Your Ex Bad For Their Crime by sinaj(f): 2:14pm On May 30, 2016
I have no ex

But wana help u guyz in paying back ur ex coz it's sounds like fun grin
Re: Payback! How To Pay Your Ex Bad For Their Crime by Vinshu(f): 2:16pm On May 30, 2016
My type of thread. Awesome cheesy

1. Show up at their wedding and raise your hand when the priest says "anyone against this union raise your hand or remain silent" and explain how bad the ex was during sex.

2. When they need help show them you can help but ignore.

3. Share their unclad pix (if you have it)

4. Invite them to a gathering and drive them to the high way and stop. Drop them off and drive away.

5. If it's raining you see them standing by, splash some water at them with your car.

6. Go to their house and knock their door and run away

1 Like

Re: Payback! How To Pay Your Ex Bad For Their Crime by BoiledHead(m): 2:19pm On May 30, 2016
ivyy:
Your ex could eventually become your best friend. Don't pay evil with evil, that's assuming the reason for your break-up was entirely your ex's fault.

Keep quiet!

What do you know about paying evil for evil?
Re: Payback! How To Pay Your Ex Bad For Their Crime by ivyy(f): 2:21pm On May 30, 2016
BoiledHead:

Keep quiet!
What do you know about paying evil for evil?
That girl really hurt you right? grin grin
Re: Payback! How To Pay Your Ex Bad For Their Crime by BoiledHead(m): 2:27pm On May 30, 2016
ivyy:

That girl really hurt you right? grin grin

You look ok in your pix.
Re: Payback! How To Pay Your Ex Bad For Their Crime by ivyy(f): 2:30pm On May 30, 2016
BoiledHead:

You look ok in your pix.
Thanks..
I hope you are voting for me as Miss Nairaland. wink
Re: Payback! How To Pay Your Ex Bad For Their Crime by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 30, 2016
If one doesn't think of disappointment before entering into a relationship, he won't feel or notice it when it happens. Thus there will be no need for revenge. This post is highlighting how reflections can become an enemy. my advice- Go into a relationship expecting to be shot.
Re: Payback! How To Pay Your Ex Bad For Their Crime by Young03(m): 2:33pm On May 30, 2016
to show ur anger

just shoot her
Re: Payback! How To Pay Your Ex Bad For Their Crime by PinketteDawn: 1:15pm On May 31, 2016
Vinshu:

Totally immature.

But I love this the most!!!!!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Payback! How To Pay Your Ex Bad For Their Crime by Rickcutie(m): 1:46pm On May 31, 2016
Vinshu:

1. Show up at their wedding and raise your hand when the priest says "anyone against this union raise your hand or remain silent" and explain how bad the ex was during sex.

2. When they need help show them you can help but ignore.

3. Share their unclad pix (if you have it)

4. Invite them to a gathering and drive them to the high way and stop. Drop them off and drive away.

5. If it's raining you see them standing by, splash some water at them with your car.

If i'm ur ex, only number 3 will hav any effect on me. If u try other ones on me, i'll just laugh at u.

(1) (Reply)

Kylie And Kendall Jenner Put Their Hot Bods On Display / A Lonely Ghanaian Girl / Getting Married To The Wrong Person For The Right Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.