Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One (47333 Views)

Amaechi, Yahaya Bello Flag Off Dredging Of River Niger Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterway / Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos / Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by ChukwuIbrahim: 4:29pm On May 30, 2016
bishop4life:

I just gave you a like cos I have never seen any post baseless as yours here on nairaland.
Anambra state have the highest oil deposit ,make your research.
IMO state have oil.
Abia state have oil .
Enugu,and only Enugu have coal in Nigeria?

so what were you saying?
c diz one
diaris more oyel up hia in d north
come to sambisa hia & c a pleeeentyyy oyel.
nansense cool

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 30, 2016
JaredNormak:
I wonder what you will say if a German tells a jew to provide selfies of the Holocaust.

Quit behaving like a child, you're becoming annoying.

There are sufficient evidence of Jewish Holocaust. Show us the evidence of the 3million deaths within 2 and half years. Is that how military bankrupt Ojukwu was?

If you cannot give evidences stop banding your made-in-Aba 3million figures around.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by lowkey0147: 4:30pm On May 30, 2016
Retributionn:

We shall all witness it

There will be MASS burial all over IPOB land

Get ready for a rise in Orphans and Widows in IPOB land

IPOB will pay a painful price
Actually they are beating another police man in onitsha now and from the look of things, I think he may lose his life because he is bleeding seriously...
How I wish I could snap and post the picx here but the crowd is too much
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:31pm On May 30, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:

The report says they Stabbed a Police officer, they're clearly Armed.

The should continue killing each other
the man with a gun must have started the fight. Nigerian government should playing victim whenever they kill people.
Police and army always have reasons for killing people. It's because they work against the people. Even when they kill for ordinary 20naira, they alwaYs have a story to cover up their evil. It's brafrans today, tomorrow it might be just a passerby and they will say he attacked them with a gun or a knife
Modified

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by LordAdam: 4:33pm On May 30, 2016
One1after:

The kid is Ibo and not from any Niger delta.

Your opinion is as irrelevant as p in psychology.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Retributionn: 4:33pm On May 30, 2016
lowkey0147:

Actually they are beating another police man in onitsha now and from the look of things, I think he may lose his life because he is bleeding seriously...

Please do us all a favour

Take pictures and spread it

We need the evidence

For every 1 Nigerian killed by IPOB, 10,000 IPOB will pay for it

IPOB women will be widows, their children will be orphans

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 30, 2016
Hero10001:

Going by your calculations, 3m deaths is a Mega scam.
However, this is Nigeria.. (land of possibilities)
Anything can happen in Niger.

Part of the possibilities that can happen is the propaganda and lie of 3million death without evidence to back it up.
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Qelvin(m): 4:35pm On May 30, 2016
Retributionn:

I know that as an IPOB man, you are naturally insecure and a resolute coward

They know how to start a fight but will start screaming genocide when the other party retaliates

IPOB blood will flow into the River Niger. River Niger will turn red from IPOB blood.

They know how to start a fight but now shaking in his boots when reality smacks him in the face

grin grin
Fool I'm not an ipob member and have no affiliation with whatever shitty organization out there in Nigeria cause I don't even stay there, I just hate internet cowards, and you strike me as one, dealt with your kind before.
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Retributionn: 4:35pm On May 30, 2016
LordAdam:

Your opinion is as irrelevant as p in psychology.

-Lord

Oga IPOB has signed in with his other account

For every Nigerian killed by IPOB bastards, 10000 IPOB will pay with their blood
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by lowkey0147: 4:36pm On May 30, 2016
Actually they are beating another hausa police man in onitsha now and from the look of things, I think he may lose his life because he is bleeding seriously...
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Hero10001: 4:36pm On May 30, 2016
Super1Star2:

Part of the possibilities that can happen is the propaganda and lie of 3million death without evidence to back it up.

That's it!
Self-centered Propanganda is it.
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Retributionn: 4:37pm On May 30, 2016
Qelvin:

Fool I'm not an ipob member and have no affiliation with whatever shitty organization in Nigeria cause I don't even stay there, I just hate internet cowards, and you strike me as one.

Another IPOB fantasist

Very convenient criticizing me but silent on the IPOB bastards killing Nigerian Nationals

For every Nigerian murdered by IPOB, 10,000 IPOB women, children and men will pay with their lives
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 30, 2016
Retributionn:

Conspiracy theories

Only a handful of igbos were killed by the Nigerian Forces during the civil war. This is because Gowon was a passionate leader.

Most of the deaths recorded were due to Ojukwu's policy of diverting supplies meant for his people which led to acute starvation and deaths

This would be like childsplay when the war against IPOB starts.

I openheartedly read accounts of that war from different sources, the Nigerian side, the Biafran side and the mercenaries, but let's not argue this, like I said all that is supposed to be in the past.
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by lordyugo: 4:38pm On May 30, 2016
Retributionn:

IPOB blood will flow into the River Niger

There will be wailing, cries and pain for IPOB people

did u jus reload ur mack 4 tongue? Loooool
hv u gone outside to start d blood flow?
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by fortune1968: 4:39pm On May 30, 2016
googlepikins:
I love that if it's true
you love that ?Just wait for what will follow the unreasonable action !
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by mengho(m): 4:40pm On May 30, 2016
SirVintageCock:
Coming with the pics sir.

After all that, u guys still want another war
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by impossible27(m): 4:41pm On May 30, 2016
Super1Star2:

Former Eastern Region my foot!!!

Mind you Asaba was part of former Western Region of Nigeria, inclusive of all the present day Delta and Edo States.
chai!!! why u too de lie like this eeeh?
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Qelvin(m): 4:43pm On May 30, 2016
Retributionn:

Another IPOB fantasist

Very convenient criticizing me but silent on the IPOB bastards killing Nigerian Nationals

For every Nigerian murdered by IPOB, 10,000 IPOB women, children and men will pay with their lives

*sigh* ok Mr e-gangsta...I guess anyone that calls out your pitiful buffoonery is now an "ipob fantasist" and deserves to be wiped out from your hollywood infested commando flick fantasy crazed mind..way to go tough guy

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Marcelini(m): 4:43pm On May 30, 2016
Retributionn:

Conspiracy theories

Only a handful of igbos were killed by the Nigerian Forces during the civil war. This is because Gowon was a passionate leader.

Most of the deaths recorded were due to Ojukwu's policy of diverting supplies meant for his people which led to acute starvation and deaths

This would be like childsplay when the war against IPOB starts.

Lol! Gowon and his soldiers were cowards, they were outgunned by Biafran soldiers who had lesser ammunitions and so Gowon and his co travellers chose to start shouting innocent homes, hospitals and market places in Biafra to get back at Biafran soldiers.

They couldnt fight Biafran soldiers so they took out their frustration on our elderly ones at homes, Women and kids at market places and injured ones in the hospitals.

Incompetent Nigerian Army.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 30, 2016
impossible27:

chai!!! why u too de lie like this eeeh?

Are you a toddler?

Was Asaba not part of the Old Western Region? Abeg read up jare, if you are a product of miracle examinational centre.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by engrchykae(m): 4:45pm On May 30, 2016
JaredNormak:
What scam?
Didn't Nigeria army and Adekunle massacre millions of Easterners again?

When it soothes you you hail Adekunle and Obasanjo for murdering millions of people and when you're lying you claim nobody was killed in 3year civil war.
the mouth action adekunle that was routed at owerri

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by chichriso: 4:46pm On May 30, 2016
you guy should report that the soldiers killed many IPOB protesters
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Retributionn: 4:46pm On May 30, 2016
Marcelini:

Lol! Gowon and his soldiers were cowards, they were outgunned by Biafran soldiers who had lesser ammunitions and so Gowon and his co travellers chose to start shouting innocent homes, hospitals and market places in Biafra to get back at Biafran soldiers.

They couldnt fight Biafran soldiers so they took out their frustration on our elderly ones at homes, Women and kids at market places and injured ones in the hospitals.

Incompetent Nigerian Army.

You can say all the rubbish you want

The facts are facts

IPOB people should stop making noise and just start a war already

Then they will understand what hell on earth means

For every Nigerian murdered by IPOB animals, 10,000 IPOB bastards will lose their worthless lives

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by lowkey0147: 4:47pm On May 30, 2016
Retributionn:

Please do us all a favour

Take pictures and spread it

We need the evidence

For every 1 Nigerian killed by IPOB, 10,000 IPOB will pay for it

IPOB women will be widows, their children will be orphans

Oga shut up and stop ranting like women, you're too matured for this foolish act you're doing here
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by lowkey0147: 4:49pm On May 30, 2016
RETRIBUTIONN :::Shut up and stop ranting like women, you're too matured for this foolish act you're doing here
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Hero10001: 4:50pm On May 30, 2016
Retributionn:

IPOB children will bury their parents

IPOB mothers will bury their husbands

Death shall reign over IPOB land

IPOB land will flow with IPOB blood
Chai!
IPOB don suffer!!
eerm.. bros, abeg take am easy na? This is pure hate postings on public dormain.
Have mercy o.
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Retributionn: 4:50pm On May 30, 2016
lowkey0147:

Oga shut up and stop ranting like women, you're too matured for this foolish act you're doing here

Another IPOB illiterate

IPOB land will turn into a Grave

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by SirVintageCock: 4:50pm On May 30, 2016
lastpage:

Hahahah! See Pa Chukwudi44 in that third pinture! grin grin

Lastpage!

BTW: When you kill Policemen and dump their body in the river...... dont come back crying to any Human Rights or ICC, when the Police do you "return-match' o! undecided undecided
Nor talk say l nor warn you kwa.
He is a survivor as he lived to tell the story. What about you? A mocker. Army cheerleader. Police PRO huh.
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Retributionn: 4:51pm On May 30, 2016
lowkey0147:

RETRIBUTIONN :::Shut up and stop ranting like women, you're too matured for this foolish act you're doing here

IPOB

Where is the picture of the Nigerian you people are beating in Onitsha?
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Eluwilussit(m): 4:52pm On May 30, 2016
coolitempa1:
A shoot at sight order ought to be given...against these miscreants..

Hmmmmmmmm! Shouldn't the police help the protesters to remain non violent? Why throw tear gas at people going about their business peacefully?

Our very own PMB supports the creation of a Palestinian state and that other one in Morocco, but he is against letting another group go in Nigeria. That's hypocrisy.

I condemn the actions of the protesters in every way. I also condemn the actions of the police. Those agitators are within their constitutional human rights. They ain't committing no crime by protesting.

Do I want a united Nigeria? Fat YES. Am I proud to be a Nigerian the way things are today? Fat NO. Nigeria as it is today, is skewed in every way. We need to come together and restructure everything afresh. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like it is going to happen anytime soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) / Buratai: Buhari Repaid My Father By Making Me Chief Of Army Staff / The International Media On Buhari’s Certificate Saga, Lessons To The Our Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.