Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Re: Funny Things That Children Say - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Re: Funny Things That Children Say (800 Views)

Parents This Is What Your Children Say About You Outside / Funny Things Children Say Or Do In Their Innocence. / Funny Things That Children Say (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Re: Funny Things That Children Say by toboy: 10:48am On Aug 23, 2009
shocked
i went to my uncle place and after his wife finished cooking were at the dining eating(akpu) cassava.after the meal.his 4 yrs old boy said
brother come and wash my hand and remember to pack the plates and clean the table.i shout jesus inside my heart and felt like slaping the boy!.
Re: Re: Funny Things That Children Say by mukina2: 5:04pm On Aug 23, 2009

(1)

The Value Of A Woman. / Christmas / How Do I Get My 2yr Old To Sit Still To Get Her Hair Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.