Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

His Love Encounter, Whats Your Take On This, Read Carefully Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Love Encounter, Whats Your Take On This, Read Carefully Please (593 Views)

Lady Who Demanded N20k From Her 'Toaster' To Prove His Love For Her, Reacts / Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed / How Does A Man Truly Express His Love For His Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Love Encounter, Whats Your Take On This, Read Carefully Please by ChiomaUdemba(m): 4:21pm On May 30, 2016
I met
this girl during my NYSC,in the first day of our CDS
september first week 2014, i fall in love with her the
first day i saw, but i waited for three months to
approach he, just to study her behavior,after that i
confidently approached her, i told her that i want to
establish good proximity with her,she gave me her
number, then i started calling,i wasn't saying
anything bad,rather than knowing how she was doing
then, after four days, she told me that i should stop
calling her everyday,but ones in a while,i was sad
when she said that, then i stopped calling her for a
month and two weeks,after that i saw her, she told
me that i stopped calling her for a month and two
weeks because she asked me to call ones in a
while, i became confused and angry, then i started
avoiding her, cos she hurt me so much, i decided to
forget about her.The whole part two thing started the
day, we were passing out, because i have decided
not to talk to her, i maintained my stand that day,
after POP i was about traveling to my surprise, she
called me, saying that today is the last day, i
responded yes, we exchanged number again and
also facebook ID, to cut a long story short, since
2015 till now, i have sent to her through inbox more
than 15,000 word expressing my love, but she have
not said yes or no if she feels the same way, after
reading each message she would always thank me
for kind words, but that's not what i want from her,
she ones told me loves reading all my facebook
posts, and those are inspired by the love i have for
her, both of us stay in lagos, she refused to come
open, but will like my posts. what do i do, i love her,
possible would want to settle down with her.
Re: His Love Encounter, Whats Your Take On This, Read Carefully Please by victor2008(m): 4:32pm On May 30, 2016
Love is blind,and dangerous,u should have pester her during nysc days, to me let sleeping dog lye ,there are too many new chick that will come ur way,u wasted ur opportunity during nysc days,
Re: His Love Encounter, Whats Your Take On This, Read Carefully Please by missmary(f): 4:38pm On May 30, 2016
angry when some people start their"toasting" with "i've been studying you"... E just dey vex me...

She nor like you.. daz all!

1 Like

Re: His Love Encounter, Whats Your Take On This, Read Carefully Please by sirjakez(m): 4:52pm On May 30, 2016
Guy just free the babe and move on.... u ain't even up to the friendzone level to her sef... u gat lot of tinz ahead of u and make money biko
Re: His Love Encounter, Whats Your Take On This, Read Carefully Please by rosieluv(f): 5:56pm On May 30, 2016
lov is stupid sha
Re: His Love Encounter, Whats Your Take On This, Read Carefully Please by sweeterman(m): 6:01pm On May 30, 2016
friend zone alert...
dude use ur head. she has another nigga
Re: His Love Encounter, Whats Your Take On This, Read Carefully Please by MRBrownJ: 6:29pm On May 30, 2016
i fully understand her, this is such a weird immature way of reacting. i sincerely hope you've changed and understood how inadequate your actions were.
Re: His Love Encounter, Whats Your Take On This, Read Carefully Please by ehix89(m): 6:49pm On May 30, 2016
the way you are even going about the whole thing sef,if you be babe you go gree to the format make you dhey use now?

(1) (Reply)

Advice: My Babe's Friend Is Tempting Me. / Who Are The Smartest Guys? / What Should I Say To This Girl Am Confuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.