Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

What Should I Say To This Girl Am Confuse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Say To This Girl Am Confuse (593 Views)

The Girl Am Dating Snores And Fart Badly, What Can I Do To Help Her / Help! What Type Of Girl Am I Dating. / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Say To This Girl Am Confuse by Sirlegendy(m): 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
Dear Marco,
We can never be… why? Because we are just friends, really good friends, and you don’t want to ruin that… but you kissed me!
You said that it meant nothing and that you have too much respect for our friendship. (More stories @ http://www.aygist.com)Damn it, Marco, if you were just to give me one chance, I could show you that it could be amazing. I don’t want to hurt you like you have been hurt in the past. I just want you to take a risk and see how good it would feel.(source aygist.com)
I know that things could never be the same again but that’s what life is about… taking risks! I could make you so happy. There’s more to life than just sitting around waiting for something to happen; life will then just pass us by.
I love you and if you have not seen that by now then you are blind. I used to think it was just your looks but then I realized it’s the inside that makes my heart beat at this pace. You make my life worth living. Maybe this letter is all I need to put you behind me – I doubt it though. You will be in my heart forever, Marco, even if it is just as friends.(source aygist.com)
I’ll love you always,
Jessica
Re: What Should I Say To This Girl Am Confuse by lizzlix(m): 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
Sounds likes Eminem's lyrics. Op you should sell it to him. Who knows, it might top the US billboard top 100 chart.
Re: What Should I Say To This Girl Am Confuse by firstking01(m): 10:40pm On Jun 22, 2016
I'm even confused sef undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Is Love? / I Belief I Can Defeat Fynestboi And Lacatiscala To Be Nairaland Man Of The Year / To The Girl Whos Beauty Shines In All Season, See The Reason You Are Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.