Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

SARS officers Arrested Me For having A Social Media (kik) App On My Smartphone - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / SARS officers Arrested Me For having A Social Media (kik) App On My Smartphone (53045 Views)

Benefits Of Having A Verified Social Media Account. / Backup & Restore KIK Chats From Iphone / Ipad / Ipod Touch / How Can I Download Two Kik On My Fone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS officers Arrested Me For having A Social Media (kik) App On My Smartphone by rman: 8:11pm On May 31, 2016
jobdone:
op, I doubt if you are not what they said you are.

1:why not disclosing what you are doing to your dad?

2; Tell me why your dad against you? I was expecting you to tell us that ....and my dad fought with force men that my son is not a yahoo boy.

3: You agreed to bribe the force men

4: Later, your dad bribed them

Now let me see who will quote me wrong if I will not tell sai buhari

You are one of the only two discerning minds on this thread. I quoted the first person too.

I am 100% certain the OP left out some important details. He is an importer with a friend in Los Angeles but couldn't tell us what he imports and why the dad was willing to bribe for him to be released
Re: SARS officers Arrested Me For having A Social Media (kik) App On My Smartphone by rman: 8:14pm On May 31, 2016
anyicash:
from the way you make some certain comments, my brother you are 60% a yahoo boy. but it does not matter to me.

OP is a yahoo boy. I am shocked a lot of people did not read some undelying messages embedded in his write up
Re: SARS officers Arrested Me For having A Social Media (kik) App On My Smartphone by Edigrows: 8:56pm On May 31, 2016
addikt:

Most of those foolish policemen knows about that too...so I download app hider, rename it with dictionary ....and I'm good to go.

LOL badt guy grin grin

1 Like

Re: SARS officers Arrested Me For having A Social Media (kik) App On My Smartphone by omonnakoda: 9:24pm On May 31, 2016
rman:

You are one of the only two discerning minds on this thread. I quoted the first person too.

I am 100% certain the OP left out some important details. He is an importer with a friend in Los Angeles but couldn't tell us what he imports and why the dad was willing to bribe for him to be released
And who appointed you arbiter of discerning minds. The fact that an idea chimes with you does not make it good .You only reveal the lacuna in you inchoate mind with pronouncements like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SARS officers Arrested Me For having A Social Media (kik) App On My Smartphone by rman: 9:57pm On May 31, 2016
omonnakoda:
And who appointed you arbiter of discerning minds. The fact that an idea chimes with you does not make it good .You only reveal the lacuna in you inchoate mind with pronouncements like that.

Read the OPs message with an open mind and not with bias poont of view against the police...

He hid his business dealings from his parents at 20, and he is willing to bribe police men for being innocent .....

His dad also ce amd was willing to bribe so he can be released...too many flaws ...Op is a yahoo boy, shikena
Re: SARS officers Arrested Me For having A Social Media (kik) App On My Smartphone by djjosh(m): 10:00pm On May 31, 2016
Twaci:
Kpele. You had better comprehend a question before replying next time.

esp naija police qst.lol

1 Like

Re: SARS officers Arrested Me For having A Social Media (kik) App On My Smartphone by omonnakoda: 10:02pm On May 31, 2016
rman:

Read the OPs message with an open mind and not with bias poont of view against the police...

He hid his business dealings from his parents at 20, and he is willing to bribe for being innocent .....
Read my earlier response I do not disagree with you I just think your opinion is like mine, opinion and nothing more.You have no reason to suggest yours is superior to those who do not share your perspective. Such a lack of intellectual humility, a failure to acknowledge that you could be wrong or that equally intelligent or more intelligent people presented with the same facts may draw opposite conclusions is a sign of weak intellect.Why are you so sure? You are not open minded as you preach
Re: SARS officers Arrested Me For having A Social Media (kik) App On My Smartphone by anyicash(m): 10:06pm On May 31, 2016
rman:

OP is a yahoo boy. I am shocked a lot of people did not read some undelying messages embedded in his write up
yea, many peeps are not all that observant..he is a g.guy.
Re: SARS officers Arrested Me For having A Social Media (kik) App On My Smartphone by rman: 10:19pm On May 31, 2016
omonnakoda:
Read my earlier response I do not disagree with you I just think your opinion is like mine, opinion and nothing more.You have no reason to suggest yours is superior to those who do not share your perspective. Such a lack of intellectual humility, a failure to acknowledge that you could be wrong or that equally intelligent or more intelligent people presented with the same facts may draw opposite conclusions is a sign of weak intellect.Why are you so sure? You are not open minded as you preach

Unfortunately, you have committed the same folly you accused me off.. smiley

I am smiling because u are guilty off the same allegation of what u say about me.
Re: SARS officers Arrested Me For having A Social Media (kik) App On My Smartphone by omonnakoda: 4:23am On Jun 01, 2016
rman:

Unfortunately, you have committed the same folly you accused me off.. smiley

I am smiling because u are guilty off the same allegation of what u say about me.

You can smile all you like ,bottomline is you have no mandate to determine who is a superior mind.We all have opinions and I acknowledge my opinion is no better than any other persons just different.I do not for one moment think I have superior cognition to anyone but certainly will call out anyone who deigns to arrogate such authority
Re: SARS officers Arrested Me For having A Social Media (kik) App On My Smartphone by rman: 11:00am On Jun 01, 2016
omonnakoda:
You can smile all you like ,bottomline is you have no mandate to determine who is a superior mind.We all have opinions and I acknowledge my opinion is no better than any other persons just different.I do not for one moment think I have superior cognition to anyone but certainly will call out anyone who deigns to arrogate such authority

Please stop , you are sounding ridiculous. You accuse someone of having no right to claim superior intelligence but arrogantly think you have the powers to call such people out.

The hypocrisy in your accusation is now disgusting. U see, what u call me is exactly what u are. I thought I am having a discussion with a matured mind.
Re: SARS officers Arrested Me For having A Social Media (kik) App On My Smartphone by DharmyYinks: 11:33am On Jun 01, 2016
Samtoby... Sorry bout ur experience.

Pls.. I like that Infinix Note 2 nd want to ask if u can tell me somethings from ur experience using it e.g ba3 life, speed nd all that u can. Thanks!!!
Re: SARS officers Arrested Me For having A Social Media (kik) App On My Smartphone by cyborg1(m): 11:36am On Jun 01, 2016
merits:
Stop be a gamer,be a farmer

Be a farmer and produce food for the Nation

Tomatoes cost ooooo,invest in tomatoes today and see yourself as a millionaire tomorrow

See my tractor pix below,on my way to the farm.

Kindly hit like if you support my idea.

Don't mind that guy. I wish I make it to the 1st page, I would convince everyone tha his online activities are collectively suspicious to me.

Bros I have always dream of farming venture of this nature, but I can't afford such mighty machine. I am in Enugu State.
How did you get yours and does it cost please?
Re: SARS officers Arrested Me For having A Social Media (kik) App On My Smartphone by Samtoby(m): 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
DharmyYinks:
Samtoby... Sorry bout ur experience.

Pls.. I like that Infinix Note 2 nd want to ask if u can tell me somethings from ur experience using it e.g ba3 life, speed nd all that u can. Thanks!!!

the phone is okay, am using the 2GB RAM, so the speed is delightful. I can recommend it.

The battery is incredible, but don't expect too much if you are the type that browse or use phone 24/7, though the battery will cover more than12 hours if used heavily and can almost spend 24hours. So the battery is awesome.
Re: SARS officers Arrested Me For having A Social Media (kik) App On My Smartphone by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
rman:

Why are some Nigerians always quick to label a young hustling guy particularly westerner a yahoo boy. Ohh he bribed the police means he is a yahoo boy. By your logic, if u bribe road safety or police cos of some vehicular things means the car was stolen?

Can't a young guy have a friend in the states without been labelled a yahoo boy? You should have ur method of thinking rechecked
Re: SARS officers Arrested Me For having A Social Media (kik) App On My Smartphone by rman: 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
ollah1:

Why are some Nigerians always quick to label a young hustling guy particularly westerner a yahoo boy. Ohh he bribed the police means he is a yahoo boy. By your logic, if u bribe road safety or police cos of some vehicular things means the car was stolen?

Can't a young guy have a friend in the states without been labelled a yahoo boy? You should have ur method of thinking rechecked

Read his story..he even claimed he hid his business dealings from his parents at 20, and claimed he is in to importation but what he imports he didn't reveal. A 20yr old businessman that doesn't want his parents to know what he does, with yahoo boys number 1 chat app on his phone, dresses like one and he is willing to bribe his way out when found out. Tell me another story.

The fact that the father was also willing to bribe is the nail on his coffin.

No one is perfect, police have their lapses but they also know when they are close to someone that have something sinister to hide.
Re: SARS officers Arrested Me For having A Social Media (kik) App On My Smartphone by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
rman:

Read his story..he even claimed he hid his business dealings from his parents at 20, and claimed he is inot importation but what he imports ge didn't reveal. A 20yr okd businessman that doesn't want his parents to know what he does, with yahoo boys number 1 chat app on his phone, dresses like one and he is willing to bribe his way out when found out. Tell me another story.

The fact that the father was also willing to bribe is the nail on his coffin.

No one is perfect, police have their lapses but they also know when they are close to someone that have something sinister to hide.

So a 20 yr old boy is a kid to you? Must he tell his parents every of his dealings. If he tries visa lottery online and decided to hide it from his parents, does that mean he has done bad? Nigerians and their flawed way of thinking.

Why can't he be into importation of goods? Wht if his so called friend was an ex secondary school mate who buy things cheaply in the states and ships it down to Nigeria to be sold while he credits his Nigerian account and the seller keeps some change from the profits.

Virtually every father in Lagos who isn't ready to waste his time or child's would sort the men in black something at that point. Why are u talking as if na u holy pass? By your logic, all the people you know/heard that bribed the police committed a crime right?

1 Like

Re: SARS officers Arrested Me For having A Social Media (kik) App On My Smartphone by rman: 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
ollah1:

So a 20 yr old boy is a kid to you? Must he tell his parents every of his dealings. If he tries visa lottery online and decided to hide it from his parents, does that mean he has done bad? Nigerians and their flawed way of thinking.

Why can't he be into importation of goods? Wht if his so called friend was an ex secondary school mate who buy things cheaply in the states and ships it down to Nigeria to be sold while he credits his Nigerian account and the seller keeps some change from the profits.

Virtually every father in Lagos who isn't ready to waste his time or child's would sort the men in black something at that point. Why are u talking as if na u holy pass? By your logic, all the people you know/heard that bribed the police committed a crime right?

It is your way of thinking that is flawed by not seeing the loopholes in a story he wrote without any form of threat to him.

If he is such and adult, he wouldn't call his dad but handle his business like an adult.

Did he tell u his friend was an ex school mate...the truth is he came here to receive sympathy but deliberately told half truths because he is guilty as charged.

U see, holiness and law abiding are two different things..

Bribery is a crime...If I am innocent I will NEVER offer a bribe ..
Re: SARS officers Arrested Me For having A Social Media (kik) App On My Smartphone by omonnakoda: 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
rman:

Please stop , you are sounding ridiculous. You accuse someone of having no right to claim superior intelligence but arrogantly think you have the powers to call such people out.

The hypocrisy in your accusation is now disgusting. U see, what u call me is exactly what u are. I thought I am having a discussion with a matured mind.
Someone has to call you out I did too bad if you do not like it . I do not really care what you think so spare me the sob story . You are no arbiter of what is superior your remark arrogated some delusiional superiority to your self and in the proceeds denigrated every other previous commenter. My point is simple. You are no different from any other person here and have no warrant to issue absurd imprimaturs
Re: SARS officers Arrested Me For having A Social Media (kik) App On My Smartphone by rman: 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
omonnakoda:
Someone has to call you out I did too bad if you do not like it . I do not really care what you think so spare me the sob story . You are no arbiter of what is superior your remark arrogated some delusiional superiority to your self and in the proceeds denigrated every other previous commenter. My point is simple. You are no different from any other person here and have no warrant to issue absurd imprimaturs

Of course I am different. I didn't follow the crowd lije everone else..why that is your problem as if u know me is person is what I don't understand. Calling me iut changes nothing. And yes, I am have a superior level of intelligence than majority of the posters and you calling me out changes nothing.
Re: SARS officers Arrested Me For having A Social Media (kik) App On My Smartphone by DharmyYinks: 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
Samtoby:

the phone is okay, am using the 2GB RAM, so the speed is delightful. I can recommend it.

The battery is incredible, but don't expect too much if you are the type that browse or use phone 24/7, though the battery will cover more than12 hours if used heavily and can almost spend 24hours. So the battery is awesome.
Hmmm ... Thanks! I hope it doesn't slow down during gaming nd It's got good graphics??
Re: SARS officers Arrested Me For having A Social Media (kik) App On My Smartphone by omonnakoda: 5:09am On Jun 02, 2016
rman:

Of course I am different. I didn't follow the crowd lije everone else..why that is your problem as if u know me is person is what I don't understand. Calling me iut changes nothing. And yes, I am have a superior level of intelligence than majority of the posters and you calling me out changes nothing.
That is the nub of the matter there is no evidence you have even average intelligence,not to talk of "superior level" whatever that means, that is just a self indulgent delusion and it is the duty of social contact albeit electronic to provide you with a reality check.Actually this is not about your opinion ,whether you follow the crowd or not,if you are as intelligent as you wish to be you should have noticed that. I am not talking about the content or form of what you think but your ridiculous position that if an idea chimes with yours then it is right and that its holders have superior minds. Even if on this occasion it proves nothing, a rabbit placed in front of a keyboard will probably type some actual words given enough time.Statistically everyone will choose a "correct" idea once in a while just by "luck" so once again you are no arbiter of who is intelligent and there isno evidence that you are nearly as intelligent as you wish you are
Re: SARS officers Arrested Me For having A Social Media (kik) App On My Smartphone by Samtoby(m): 6:57am On Jun 02, 2016
DharmyYinks:

Hmmm ... Thanks! I hope it doesn't slow down during gaming nd It's got good graphics??

Nah.. it doesn't.. I even play Asphalt 8 on it and it runs smoothly.

1 Like

Re: SARS officers Arrested Me For having A Social Media (kik) App On My Smartphone by Otunba4eva: 7:17am On Jun 03, 2016
ALAYORMII:

Fundamental human right in Nigeria?

I don't think you have ever been arrested by a uniformed armed robber (police)

So many occasion I have been stopped by both uniform policemen and mofti wearing policemen and honestly they were really sorry for their actions. By virtues of my discipline I traveled around the country on work grounds. I remember I was moving from Onisha to abakaliki, along Enugu express way we were stopped by mobile policemen( mopo) they said they were on stop and search duty, they search everywhere in the bus, they even ask the driver to untie some good that have been nearly packed inside the bus, after about one and half hour they didn't see anything illegal or a contraband goods. I was having a laptop, a projector and my two big phones both apple products. The policemen suddenly decended on me and said where are my receipt? I showed him photocopies of the receipt but he insist on seeing the original, then I said am sorry the original is in Lagos! And he said I will have to come to the station with them, at that time I have been recording our conversations and my other colleague has taking a close pics of his identity. By this time we have spent about two and half hour at that point. So I said to him lets go to the station and that day everybody in the bus were willing to go to the station with me cos they were already angry with the man cos they knew his original intention( egunje) by that time I have gotten enough evidence to nailed him and have him pay for damages. But after sometime, he came back to me and asked us to be going. He's very sure he has been defeated. But all this time am full of confidence, my only fear is that what if they are armed robbers? But they were not because the driver knows them very well. Most people today fret when they are stopped by mobile men, the reason for their fear I don't really know particularly when u know u don't involve yourself in any illegal dealings.
Re: SARS officers Arrested Me For having A Social Media (kik) App On My Smartphone by Otunba4eva: 7:37am On Jun 03, 2016
sirrinky:

After saying all these,it would utterly stupid on your part if you fail to school this young lad on the appropriate way to go about issues like this in the future.so pls this is an opportunity to teach Nigerians. Do the needful

You must be high on warri weed, I guess u don't have enough understanding, with what I wrote there u are still looking for what to do? Pls go and get brain.
Re: SARS officers Arrested Me For having A Social Media (kik) App On My Smartphone by Otunba4eva: 7:37am On Jun 03, 2016
sirrinky:

After saying all these,it would utterly stupid on your part if you fail to school this young lad on the appropriate way to go about issues like this in the future.so pls this is an opportunity to teach Nigerians. Do the needful

You must be high on warri weed, I guess u don't have enough understanding, with what I wrote there u are still looking for what to do? Pls go and get brain.
Re: SARS officers Arrested Me For having A Social Media (kik) App On My Smartphone by ALAYORMII: 7:41am On Jun 03, 2016
Otunba4eva:

So many occasion I have been stopped by both uniform policemen and mofti wearing policemen and honestly they were really sorry for their actions. By virtues of my discipline I traveled around the country on work grounds. I remember I was moving from Onisha to abakaliki, along Enugu express way we were stopped by mobile policemen( mopo) they said they were on stop and search duty, they search everywhere in the bus, they even ask the driver to untie some good that have been nearly packed inside the bus, after about one and half hour they didn't see anything illegal or a contraband goods. I was having a laptop, a projector and my two big phones both apple products. The policemen suddenly decended on me and said where are my receipt? I showed him photocopies of the receipt but he insist on seeing the original, then I said am sorry the original is in Lagos! And he said I will have to come to the station with them, at that time I have been recording our conversations and my other colleague has taking a close pics of his identity. By this time we have spent about two and half hour at that point. So I said to him lets go to the station and that day everybody in the bus were willing to go to the station with me cos they were already angry with the man cos they knew his original intention( egunje) by that time I have gotten enough evidence to nailed him and have him pay for damages. But after sometime, he came back to me and asked us to be going. He's very sure he has been defeated. But all this time am full of confidence, my only fear is that what if they are armed robbers? But they were not because the driver knows them very well. Most people today fret when they are stopped by mobile men, the reason for their fear I don't really know particularly when u know u don't involve yourself in any illegal dealings.

Just keep praying you don't meet the devilish ones
Re: SARS officers Arrested Me For having A Social Media (kik) App On My Smartphone by kennybenjminz: 11:21am On Jun 03, 2016
the true is that most of these guys dont know their jobs anymore
akashi01:
Has anyone noticed that the people that shared dimiliar experience said it happened on the same road?

Government should look into this and sack all those fools
Re: SARS officers Arrested Me For having A Social Media (kik) App On My Smartphone by akashi01(m): 11:54am On Jun 03, 2016
kennybenjminz:
the true is that most of these guys dont know their jobs anymore
I swear
Re: SARS officers Arrested Me For having A Social Media (kik) App On My Smartphone by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 29, 2016
[quote author=burticious post=461303[/quote]
Re: SARS officers Arrested Me For having A Social Media (kik) App On My Smartphone by abogjohn(m): 11:52am On Jun 29, 2016
ALAYORMII:

Just keep praying you don't meet the devilish ones
no mind the bro. Make him dey think say him expert. Sars officer don arrest me because A yahoo boy run pass where I dey as the Sars officer no see am, E go call the remaining Pple say na me no make am catch the guy. The beat me enter coma that day even them one carry me go, Na pple wey dey around help me beg and they collected 10k.. I recognise that guy wey rope me and I swear anyday wey I see am ehn na war.
Re: SARS officers Arrested Me For having A Social Media (kik) App On My Smartphone by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2016
Lemme uni install this Me4U and baado :-XLemme uni install this Me4U and baado

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Unlock Your Iphone 4/5/5C And 5S Permanently / Glo Introduces New Improved Data Plan / Remember This? First generation SIM packs (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.