Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari (65416 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Buhari Couldn't Read Two Pages Of A Book In A Year / "Buhari Pity Us In 2017" - Nigerians Beg Buhari On Twitter [PHOTOS] / ‘I Feel Pity For Lai Mohammed, My Ministers Are Losing Weight’ – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by Skseries: 9:07pm On May 30, 2016
MrPresident1:
Lies lies lies.

Not a kilometre of road constructed, not one ward added to federal hospitals, not one bullet procured, not one corn planted

Buhari, you are not doing anything, stop lying. angry

Nigerians repent and seek God.

1 Like

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by MAXIMAL123(m): 9:07pm On May 30, 2016
grin OGA LAI :- EVEN DEY DON DEY PITY U FROM ABOVE, BE CAREFUL OOOO
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 30, 2016
[quote author=HungerBAD post=46119926]Nigerians are a difficult people to please

Your moniker says it all.

You are typing under the influence of Hunger!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by hansaad: 9:08pm On May 30, 2016
LAI MOHAMMED CAN APTLY BE DESCRIBED WITH THE FOLLOWING SIGNS:

1 Like

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by 4nobody4every1: 9:08pm On May 30, 2016
obontami:
Meeeehn I fccccking weak for this buhari administration nothing is working as in NOTHING
But you keep catching fun, your slaughter slab is always on 24 / 7, punishing them with your koboko, drinking your orijin daily, Buhari needs to send EFCC to stop you from your weekly slaughtering grin grin grin
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by anonimi: 9:09pm On May 30, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Pity for what? Is he doing the job for free?

N13 million to travel to China from each and every agency under his ministry is definitely not free.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3711426_laimuhammedidontowe_png3d123b27e8f04701820553cb9b600a90
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by stevecantrell: 9:10pm On May 30, 2016
If Lai is wise, he should just resign after hearing this.

Buhari has made him is 'fall guy'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by Greenback: 9:12pm On May 30, 2016
Much ado and pityinp about nothing..useless bunch of zombies..
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by adesteve0606(m): 9:14pm On May 30, 2016
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by maasoap(m): 9:14pm On May 30, 2016
ORACLE1975:
Baba u keep playing politics with NIGERIA but for how

Long do think this will go on?

By 2019 NIGERIA will vote in a new party.
I don't think so.

1 Like

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by obontami: 9:16pm On May 30, 2016
4nobody4every1:
But you keep catching fun, your slaughter slab is always on 24 / 7, punishing them with your koboko, drinking your orijin daily, Buhari needs to send EFCC to stop you from your weekly slaughtering grin grin grin

Haahahaha grin grin grin

How u dey my brother
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by Pyno30: 9:17pm On May 30, 2016
Mr Liar will still come out tomorrow to deny this. Who wan bet?
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by bondingman: 9:17pm On May 30, 2016
This part from d presidents speech caught me:
Whatever we did in the campaign, in fact we were saying rubbish and that made it very difficult for us.

Funny enough many Nigerians believed d 'rubbish' n some still believe till date.
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by 4nobody4every1: 9:17pm On May 30, 2016
obontami:

Haahahaha grin grin grin

How u dey my brother
l am cool breh, how your side? cool
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by kulrunsman79(m): 9:18pm On May 30, 2016
About 32yrs ago, as the head of the military junta, Buhari asked Nigerians to "sacrifice" ........
Now in 2016, Buhari is still asking Nigeria to sacrifice, does his gods so much in love with sacrifices.

Buhari must sacrifice this time around!

1 Like

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by ifeanyi83(m): 9:20pm On May 30, 2016
But come to think of it...the PDP had 16 years to put this country on the path to greatness. If the right things had been done, all we would have needed is consolidating on their efforts in the past years, rather, we're almost starting from scratch. The refineries still don't work at optimum, power generation and supply is abysmally low, security of lives and property is just out of reach of the ordinary man. I just PMB gets it right...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by BABANGBALI: 9:21pm On May 30, 2016
Baba abeg give me tomatoes

VickyRotex wan help me cook jollof rice
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by Lastborn12(m): 9:23pm On May 30, 2016
Your have already turn it the way it will favour Zombies like you..... GMB said
HungerBAD:
Nigerians are a difficult people to please.

So I can understand where the President is coming from,it is even difficult to explain to the Spirits on Nairaland ,that Buhari means good.

Lai Mohammed,just keep doing your good job.
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 30, 2016
Pity ke? Hm no dey collect salary. Abeg do your job and let us hear word. As for Buhari, keep doing your job well. Am behind you
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by Mekyno(m): 9:26pm On May 30, 2016
greatgod2012:
The minister who really need to be pitied is Fashola. The man who's saddled with 3 heavy and demanding ministries which is not and can never be in his jurisdiction, hence, his cluelessness about them.

I always wonder what he'd be saying or doing.
i feel u dear. He needs 3 sound engineers/professionals in those fields to assist him, or rather they need him as their assistant. They sacrificed technocrats on the altar of politics, chai!
They are all confused sha.
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by berrystunn(m): 9:26pm On May 30, 2016
greatgod2012:
The minister who really need to be pitied is Fashola. The man who's saddled with 3 heavy and demanding ministries which is not and can never be in his jurisdiction, hence, his cluelessness about them.

I always wonder what he'd be saying or doing.

That post will end his political career. Because he will not have 100 % attention and fund to deliver.

And also working with a stingy buhari govt.
Nigeria have N3tn in Treasury Single Account.
He did not achieve even one road, or infrastructure in one yr.
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by collitexnaira(m): 9:27pm On May 30, 2016
You see
You don see am
This aboki have confessed to have deceived Nigerians
So all the camping promises were all rubbish That means your administration is equally rubbish
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by nabiz(m): 9:28pm On May 30, 2016
greatgod2012:

My brother, the type of lying that is difficult is the type that respects coherence. That is the type of lying that needs additional two or more lies to cover, but the type of lies concocted by our dear lying minister lacks that. There has never been any coherence in his lying. He tells you something today, by tomorrow, he has forgotten what he said yesterday, he comes up with another lie, not caring about the one he said before. If you now remind him of what he said yesterday, and why what he's saying today is different, he denies totally and confuse everything together. He's the type that do not think as such before lying/talking. He doesn't take how he's hurting people with his lying into consideration at all. He's a perfect propagandist.
So, he's not doing anything difficult.
in other word en name dey follow am, so be careful the name u give ur child

1 Like

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by macaranta(m): 9:29pm On May 30, 2016
Good ..at least we have moved past blame,its now pity.Its not easy for lie Mohammed to come up with captivating propaganda that is always a hit back to back.
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 30, 2016
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by LordOfNaira: 9:30pm On May 30, 2016
Buhari is a good man. Nothing can take the love I have for this man out of my heart. When I saw how frail he had become as he delivered his democracy day speech, I wept. The average Nigerian is as headstrong as the Biblical Israelites who were hard to please. Tribal sentiments and revenge is destroying this country. If not, why should people be averse to the fight against corruption. Why should we hear statements like: Buhari dare not probe Goodluck

I beg you, Nigerians, let us support this government for the sake of posterity. Let us support the fight against corruption. Corruption is the major reason why the economy has crashed. When the immediate past government was given the signs of an impending economy crash, they couldn't save and deal with corruption in the polity but instead, went on a spending spree. If we don't fight and defeat corruption, we can never move forward as a country. If we had honest people as leaders, the crash in oil price wouldn't have shaken us like this. If we had honest leaders, diversifying the economy wouldn't have been a mere paper proclamation. If we had honest leaders, Book Haram would have long been defeated. Instead the useless past administration took money earmarked for that purpose and shared it among themselves. The two major reasons why our economy crashed: "Insurgency and crash in oil price" were caused or made obvious by corruption.

cc. repogirl

2 Likes

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by scachy(m): 9:30pm On May 30, 2016
Complaint n excuses all d time. Did u appoint them to sleep for 12 hrs everyday and eat away their lives or to serve Nigerians? U have d most docile n incompetent set of ministers n yet u try hard to defend them. Isorite!!!

1 Like

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by buksaylor001: 9:37pm On May 30, 2016
Actually not easy to defend unintelligent decisions,policy somersaults,illiterate actions,dullard manoeuvres,fantastic corruptions! retarded reasonings,economic and financial policy embarrassments and bare faced lies-it's not easy at all!
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by Viktor1983(m): 9:38pm On May 30, 2016
HungerBAD:

So I can understand where the President is coming from,it is even difficult to explain to the Spirits on Nairaland ,that Buhari means good.

The good job? Spinning "lies" u mean?
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by duduade: 9:38pm On May 30, 2016
HungerBAD:

kisses
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by Duru009(m): 9:39pm On May 30, 2016
Stop deceiving urself......

U are not coming in 2019.....

U are too static....
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by Duru009(m): 9:39pm On May 30, 2016
Stop deceiving urself......
U are not coming in 2019.....
U are too static....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) / Who Killed Funmilayo Ransome-kuti (Fela's Mother)? / Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.