Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari (65418 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Buhari Couldn't Read Two Pages Of A Book In A Year / "Buhari Pity Us In 2017" - Nigerians Beg Buhari On Twitter [PHOTOS] / ‘I Feel Pity For Lai Mohammed, My Ministers Are Losing Weight’ – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 11:42pm On May 30, 2016
ybalogs:
I pity him only cos he still believes he's the spokesman for APC. Please, remind him he's now the mouthpiece of Nigeria and not just a party.

Good point. That's one of the biggest problems of this government. Elections are over. They are now at the driver's seat. It is time they steered the affairs of the nation aright. They are still thinking in terms of APC and PDP. Unfortunately, it is now Nigeria and Nigerians against the world.

I hate to hear about Jonathan and pdp. That's just plain dumb excuse. We voted them in to move us forward and not to spend a whole year talking about Jonathan. grin
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by psalmsjob: 11:45pm On May 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
Nigerians are a difficult people to please.

So I can understand where the President is coming from,it is even difficult to explain to the Spirits on Nairaland ,that Buhari means good.

Lai Mohammed,just keep doing your good job.
Here on Nairaland is where the toughest battles were won during the elections for Sai Baba to win...you have to repeat yourself over and over again for a point to sink in... Just as their clueless president and party said 9 is greater than 16 so also they now expect 1 year to cancel out the rot of 16 years or most notably the rot of 5 years of GEJ alone.

But just as during the elections we the majority won't give up or give in....Nigeria shall be great again and honest men and women shall be her leaders.

1 Like

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by biafranrealson: 11:48pm On May 30, 2016
HOW DID WE FIND OURSELVES IN THIS MESS
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by Gkemz: 11:50pm On May 30, 2016
His ministers i believe toil day and night to cover his tracks by formulating lies to cover up their incompetency.
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by hoodmenconcept(m): 11:51pm On May 30, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Yes o. Them for vote TB. But do you really blame Nigerians? PMB and Apc either lied to them or over exaggerated their abilities. They raised the bar of their own accord. They should have known that what they promised Nigerians amounted to miracles. I blame not the masses. Things just got worse after all the promises and you expect them to still be shouting sai baba? grin

My brother, to my own view and little understanding;

APC actually exaggerated their abilities, although they meant to do good but unfortunately for them, what they meet after they have gotten power is out of hand to control the economy because they aim high but there is no money to funds many projects that they wanted to do.
And the problem started when the major source of nigeria revenue fall in price in global market (Oil), they could not control the economy again.
it somehow related to what happened in osun state.
Aregbesola exaggeration and aim is too high, he started many projects that he could not continue because of lack of funds. let give them a little time and see what they can offer, at least, they still have 3yrs more...
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by tumbez: 11:57pm On May 30, 2016
HungerBAD:

So I can understand where the President is coming from,it is even difficult to explain to the Spirits on Nairaland ,that Buhari means good.

...may God reward uh abundantly for your matured comment. Some pple are yet to understand thus man. Nigeria is so hard to govern!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by Trustisaburden: 12:07am On May 31, 2016
HungerBAD:

Your moniker speaks volume of your hapless understanding of Buhari's cluelessness.

Indeed, hunger is bad!!
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by Stillthinking: 12:13am On May 31, 2016
The undertone of PMB's statement on Lair Muhammed is that he is appreciating the work been done by him because that was what he was sent to do by confusing himself and those who have given their hearts out to be confused on what APC led government of PMB is doing to the nation. God dey!
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by kan12(m): 12:30am On May 31, 2016
LAI IS NOT COMPLAINING O,INSTEAD OF YOU TO DEFEND YOUR ACTIONS AND INACTIONS,U RE BUSY FEELING PITY FR LAI,RE U NT PAYING HIM?,IF HE NO LIKE AM MKE HE RESIGN NA.
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by cold(m): 12:44am On May 31, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:

Checked your posts and realized you're one of those people who don't belive God...there is nothing left to sir cry

Erm..don't see what this has got to do with the subject at hand
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by nkemjacob2(m): 12:46am On May 31, 2016
am also having pity for the nigerians for the kind of politics and lies chun out by APC. Sometime i wonder how strong nigerians are to accomodate this kind of propagative messages..
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by str8talk1: 12:54am On May 31, 2016
Yeah Bullhari is right because d scales has fallen off d eyes of d Yolobas (who had an evil association wt d Hausas Muslims always) having realize dat he is a total disappointment.
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by GWMI(m): 12:56am On May 31, 2016
Pity him?for the lie he is telling?NO.He is intentionaly lying so ho would i pity him?he should pass through the repercussion of lying.Thanks.
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by totorimi: 1:31am On May 31, 2016
You can see exactly what we are saying now, when quacks are in leadership position this is what you get rather than kick out an inefficient minister he is having pity for him thereby glorifying mediocrity. Why not demand a feedback from the public whom they are supposed to serve and use that as a basis to appraise each minister he is here yapping self pity for someone who is not a PR person or image maker by profession or natural calling.

On a good day for a government in a hurry to make impact they ought not to give any room for non performance by these, every quarter of the year should usher in new set of ministers to replace dead woods. That way inneficiecy will be weeded out and we will see action even in those areas that looks like there is no way. If I am to rate the ministers the following ministers ought to be shown the way out on this one year anniversary for non performance and incompetence. All talks and wasting of task payers funds no action.

1. Minister of power
2. Minister of information
3. Minister of sports
4. Minister of transport
5, Minister of Agriculture
6. Minister of Education
7. Minister of external affairs
8. Minister of internal affairs
9. Minister of labour and employment

The following should be given warning and caution letters and another 3 months probationary period

1. Minister of state for petroleum
2. Minister of Finance
3. Minister of solid minerals
4. Minister of women affairs

The rest are not functioning, we dont hera of them nor feel their impact.
As for the president we have a date with him come 2019 if he continues in this lackadaisical approach.
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 2:00am On May 31, 2016
hoodmenconcept:

My brother, to my own view and little understanding;

APC actually exaggerated their abilities, although they meant to do good but unfortunately for them, what they meet after they have gotten power is out of hand to control the economy because they aim high but there is no money to funds many projects that they wanted to do.
And the problem started when the major source of nigeria revenue fall in price in global market (Oil), they could not control the economy again.
it somehow related to what happened in osun state.
Aregbesola exaggeration and aim is too high, he started many projects that he could not continue because of lack of funds. let give them a little time and see what they can offer, at least, they still have 3yrs more...

I agree with you completely. My greatest problem with pmb and the his administration is very simple. Stop the blame game. Address the nation and explain why we can't expect you to fulfill your promises. Tell them the truth. Tell them how you intend to manage what you have. Then act. Sell off some of the airplanes in the presidential fleet.

Mow down expenses on Aso Rock maintenance. Find a way and work with both upper and lower houses to reduce their overhead. Leadership by example. Sacrifice something tangible. Demand sacrifices from everyone. Blame less. All the paparazzi by his family doesn't depict austere life. Nigerians are suffering and it should not be rubbed on their faces.

We are not impossible to please as people claim. Nigerians are really resilient and very understanding. We are just too used to suffering for our own good. If pmb is seen to live like he expects the masses to live, Nigerians will not complain. For now, Nigerians believe that he is "chopping " alone. At best, with his family and cronies.

Governance is easy. Be honest with your people.Lead by example. Unfortunately, tribalism, regionalism, favoritism, godfatherism, religious creeds and bigotry are big problems in today's Nigeria. Until we think first as Nigerians, we can't stand as a nation. You know how we stand together when Nigeria plays football matches? Ehhhh, like that. Passion and patriotism. grin

2 Likes

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by Loveisgreat(m): 2:04am On May 31, 2016
You can imagine a leader says we are broke yet he flies all around the world like a mosquito without setting priorities for the masses he governs. When a man can not manage his limited resources within his immediate family by setting priorities, then how will such a man lead a nation like Nigeria with diverse ethnicity. Buahari is not a good and deligent manager for our limited resources.
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by onosnaomi: 2:19am On May 31, 2016
its just god almighty that will save us in nija
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by amazon14: 2:54am On May 31, 2016
Why won't you pity him when he have to lie to cover your mistakes and incompetence
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by naijaict: 5:46am On May 31, 2016
ORACLE1975:
Baba u keep playing politics with NIGERIA but for how

Long do think this will go on?

By 2019 NIGERIA will vote in a new party.

and continue suffering in another hands.
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by Funjosh(m): 6:08am On May 31, 2016
Hmmmm............... I still believe Nigeria will be great again.
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by DamilakToBam(m): 7:10am On May 31, 2016
Its crystal clear that neither PDP nor APC can lead this great nation of ours. Nigerians, its time to return back to our creator(God) 'cos' these earthly governors have failed.

God still forgives...
Hear the voice in the wilderness crying...
Turn back now!!!
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by DamilakToBam(m): 7:11am On May 31, 2016
Its crystal clear that neither PDP nor APC can lead this great nation of ours. Nigerians, its time to return back to our creator(God) 'cos' these earthly governors have failed.

God still forgives...
Hear the voice in the wilderness crying...
Turn back now!!!
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by Kayodemichael(m): 7:14am On May 31, 2016
Pmb want to be president at all cost but found out that Nigeria problem is more than him. He should resign. He is trustworthy, sincere, loyal, and hardworking but lack basic ruling knowledge
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by middlebelter(m): 7:15am On May 31, 2016
HungerBAD:

The first paragraph above is a completely wrong opionion about Nigerian. Truth is am a supporter of PMB but let's stick to objective appraisal of issues. Nigerians are very resilence and easy to please. Just make it easy for Nigerians to work for thier daily bread and they will forget and forgive. The decision making process of PMB adminisyration is becoming to slow for comfort. Release budget money and let the economy start working, all security flash points must be attacked with vigour be it BH, Fulani Herdmen or NDA. PMB must assure we the middlebelters and SE that we are not inferior to his kinsmen. How do we explain the way the constant attack of heatdsmen was ignored in his democracy day speech? Uptill yestetday May 30, one of my kinsmen was abducted bewteen Obajana and Kabba road in Kogi state, a phenomena that had turned to a weekly ritual by his kinsmen? Yet the state police command is feigning helplessness and people keep paying ransome. Perharps PMB is not aware that apart from the loopsided appointment in his cabinent in favour NW, other recruitment going on silently are skwed if favour of NW or muslims. Other zones are watching all these development with serious diacomfort and it is time Mr President convince us that Nigeria and indeed Mr President belongs to all of us.
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by jamace(m): 7:20am On May 31, 2016
A man can fail many times, but he isn’t a failure until he begins to blame somebody else”......John Burroughs
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by donhils: 7:22am On May 31, 2016
And these ministers took Mr President 6 whole months to appoint. I thought we were gonna have saints and angels as ministers.
#all na wash
Liar Mohammed.
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by Nobody: 7:57am On May 31, 2016
May ur life and the life of your generation be run like the way buhari is ruling us. May God make ur life go through what nigerians are facing and may u be as lai mohammed
Say a big amin to this plzzzzz

HungerBAD:

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by cyrilamx(m): 8:41am On May 31, 2016
LordofNairaland:
Buhari is a good man. Nothing can take the love I have for this man out of my heart. When I saw how frail he had become as he delivered his democracy day speech, I wept. The average Nigerian is as headstrong as the Biblical Israelites who were hard to please. Tribal sentiments and revenge is destroying this country. If not, why should people be averse to the fight against corruption. Why should we hear statements like: Buhari dare not probe Goodluck

I beg you, Nigerians, let us support this government for the sake of posterity. Let us support the fight against corruption. Corruption is the major reason why the economy has crashed. When the immediate past government was given the signs of an impending economy crash, they couldn't save and deal with corruption in the polity but instead, went on a spending spree. If we don't fight and defeat corruption, we can never move forward as a country. If we had honest people as leaders, the crash in oil price wouldn't have shaken us like this. If we had honest leaders, diversifying the economy wouldn't have been a mere paper proclamation. If we had honest leaders, Book Haram would have long been defeated. Instead the useless past administration took money earmarked for that purpose and shared it among themselves. The two major reasons why our economy crashed: "Insurgency and crash in oil price" were caused or made obvious by corruption.

cc. repogirl
exactly my take. Nigerians are difficult. They love corruption and any one who attempts to tame this frankenstein monster is their enemy. It is corruption instituted by Babangida, promoted by Abacha, Obj, and deified by gej that is both the remote and immediate cause of our suffering. Hatred for PMB is another factor that is bringing this country to her knees: IPOB IN THE SOUTH EAST AND NDA IN THE SOUTH SOUTH. These are fallout of Gej's election loss.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Killed Funmilayo Ransome-kuti (Fela's Mother)? / Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) / Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.