Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,125 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari (65420 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Buhari Couldn't Read Two Pages Of A Book In A Year / "Buhari Pity Us In 2017" - Nigerians Beg Buhari On Twitter [PHOTOS] / ‘I Feel Pity For Lai Mohammed, My Ministers Are Losing Weight’ – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by Duru009(m): 9:40pm On May 30, 2016
Stop deceiving urself......
U are not coming back in 2019.....
U are too static....
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by berrystunn(m): 9:40pm On May 30, 2016
ifeanyi83:
But come to think of it...the PDP had 16 years to put this country on the path to greatness. If the right things had been done, all we would have needed is consolidating on their efforts in the past years, rather, we're almost starting from scratch. The refineries still don't work at optimum, power generation and supply is abysmally low, security of lives and property is just out of reach of the ordinary man. I just PMB gets it right...

Come to think of it, in the other way.
Buhari one Year In Office.
Buhari was handed over:-
- $30billion in our Foreign Reserves,
- $2.5billion Sovereign Wealth Fund,
- $1.4billion in the ECA,
- $4.65b back taxes from NLNG.
- Buhari met an approved budget of N4.5trillion Budget.

Received Below within a year,
- $2.7billion collected by Inland Revenue in his first 8 months.
- $2.1billion world bank loan.
- $850million Grants from UK, USA and Europe.
- Excluding crude oil sales, Joint Venture profits, Royalties, Income from Customs, NIMMSA, NPA, NACHO ......

And also Nigeria have N3tn in Treasury Single Account
Which can go a long way on, light, road, infrastructure, but Still buhari did not provide any of those in one year.

Buhari promise to declare asset publicly with his team if elected.
Buhari also promise to declare total amount that was recovered from looters. (may 29th)

Buhari is just taking Nigeria back
Bad economy team
Bad monetary policy

Some international airline planning to stop.
Devalue naira coded 285.

Foreign investors running away
No foreign investors will come under his monetary policy.

The hardship will not stop till he change his policy.

1 Like

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 30, 2016
The man was just being truthful.Hope Nigerians give him chance to succeed.
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by Ikechu12781: 9:47pm On May 30, 2016
Buhari reports that the nation is broke yet for the past year, they keep reporting "trillions of naira are being returned by GEJ corrupt leaders"

So is trillions and billions and millions of naira continously returned not enough money to do whatever you want?

Somebody is lying. Is Nigeria truly broke? If so why did you keep reporting thatyou got loots back? If no loots is actually stolen, why the Bleep you keep telling the mass lies?

If the loots are real and the money honestly getting returned, if so, where are they going? Why is the nation still "broke".

Smh for APC.
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 30, 2016
Buhari pities Lai Mohammed because he knows all liars eventually burn in hell. Buhari knows that Lie Mohammed is going straight to hell to meet the Devil, the father of all liars. QED.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by kayb12(m): 9:51pm On May 30, 2016
I hail Buhari courage once again, President has always shown he is honest and ready for consequence that might come in fighting corruption. For Lai Muhammed in this present administration he is the Most Valuable Minister because he work conscientiously and always explained government policy day in day out without fear, sometime journalist do asked inverse question which the know the resultant upshot, yet me lecture them. Lai Muhammed journey to change Nigeria for better begins there and you're part of history that why you always rescue this government whenever opposition/misconception citizen don't understand APC policy. Kudos Uncle Lai

1 Like

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by gloryman91: 9:51pm On May 30, 2016
Sir,Allah will guide you through,it's not easy everyone knows. This is the most trying period in this nation.

1 Like

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by sulmax: 9:51pm On May 30, 2016
God loves this country. Many youths in nigeria today seem not to know anything about this country. Thank God Buhari is live to lead us now. In that case we don't know where the country would have been heading to by now because the way corruption is eating to our system is unimaginable
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by berrystunn(m): 9:55pm On May 30, 2016
maoolakanm:
The man was just being truthful.Hope Nigerians give him chance to succeed.

Buhari is stingy
Buhari was handed over:-
- $30billion in our Foreign Reserves,
- $2.5billion Sovereign Wealth Fund,
- $1.4billion in the ECA,
- $4.65b back taxes from NLNG.
- Buhari met an approved budget of N4.5trillion Budget.

Received Below within a year,
- $2.7billion collected by Inland Revenue in his first 8 months.
- $2.1billion world bank loan.
- $850million Grants from UK, USA and Europe.
- Nigeria have N3tn in Treasury Single Account
Today not yesterday.

But still did not provide, road, infrastructure, for one yr.
Minister cant rent office space.
State allocation problem
Works unpaid

He promise to tell Nigerians much was recovered from looters.. May 29th..

What else do we hope to get from a man who promise and fail.

What about promise to declare asset publicly with his team if elected.

Shouting no money. Stingy man.
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by bizhop101(m): 9:58pm On May 30, 2016
We recently just found out that we are poor because we don’t have anything to fall back to buhari, I ASK HOW MANY BILLION NAIRA DO U MR PRESIDENT BURN ONDER 365DAY FLYING AROUND LIKE A BAT,MOVING AROUND AND LABEL NIGERIA AS A MOST CORRUPT NATION & PEOPLE ON EARTH,BUT U ARE CORRUPTION INSTRUCTOR, ALL BECAUSE U NEED LOAN,AND U STUPIDLY EXPECT RAPID INVESTOR AROUND THE WORLD TO COME & DO BUSSINESS IN NIGERIA IN FUTURE,AM WAITING FOR A DAY EROUPIAN,AMERICAN OR ASIA PRESIDENT WILL LABEL THEIR CONTRIES BAD NAME IN UR DOMAIN, u need jesus in ur life
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 30, 2016
Do a background check before you make promises. Simple padding you don't know but it was easy for you to castigate Jona
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by yahmohy27: 10:09pm On May 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
Nigerians are a difficult people to please.

So I can understand where the President is coming from,it is even difficult to explain to the Spirits on Nairaland ,that Buhari means good.

Lai Mohammed,just keep doing your good job.
....My brother you are right ,but many don't know it
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 30, 2016
PMB WHEN WILL YOU PITY US THE POOR MASSES WHO ARE SUFFERING YOUR ADMINISTRATION

I JUST DE WATCH YOU, AS YOU TAKE THE ACT YOUR OWN FILM, SOON WE NIGERIANs WILL PUT ON A MOVIE FOR YOU THAT YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO WATCH TILL THE END
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by CurrentSamuel(m): 10:14pm On May 30, 2016
Crap.....Nigeria pity you too for the punishment God will give you for the evil you have being doing .....You were using BokohAram to kill innocent citizen in part of the NORTH because you need power now you have the power you are trying kill every single Nigerian

GOD GO PUNISH YOU BUHARI
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by gbagyiza: 10:15pm On May 30, 2016
midolian:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Buhari is a man with a good heart...

Honestly, with the growing volume of wailings that have sprung out of hatred, ignorance and impatience, its not easy to be an information minister. I pity lai Muhammed

Most of d people around me, marked me as an enemy of progress because of my stand on buhuri as a man that meant well for this country.but I dnt blame them its d ignorance in them that's eating them deep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by bikefab(m): 10:23pm On May 30, 2016
Mr President, ur best isn't good enough. Step up ur game!
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by peekay007: 10:31pm On May 30, 2016
cold:
Liar Mohammed is a pathological, compulsive and incorrigible liar. And Buhari has no idea what he is doing. He is out of his depth.
This Liar Mohammed Lies are Fantastically inconclusive and will continue till 2019
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by RottenTomato: 10:31pm On May 30, 2016
Buhar.i is a fool! angry
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by peekay007: 10:39pm On May 30, 2016
This Liar Mohammed lies are fantastically inconclusive and will continue till 2019.
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by peekay007: 10:53pm On May 30, 2016
Liar Mohammed to Buhari:"lying is my hobby please don't pitty me,pitty the lies i have told and those who believed them"
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 11:01pm On May 30, 2016
Just imagine what a shit head president is saying! I guess he pity the pathetic fool of a pathological liar because the man have to work extra hard to reconstruct all the lies that are emanating from him.Negodu the people leading a great country like ours. cry
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by hoodmenconcept(m): 11:01pm On May 30, 2016
Nairaland is just funny... many people are ignorant of politics and economy but its fun shaaa
its nice to be here, im catching my fun with ignorant of some nigerians with their approach to nigeria economy.
they want miracle, you should have voted TB Josuha then.

fun fun funnn grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by vislabraye(m): 11:04pm On May 30, 2016
HungerBAD:

So I can understand where the President is coming from,it is even difficult to explain to the Spirits on Nairaland ,that Buhari means good.

You're just expressing Stockholm syndrome . Lai Mohammed has spent half of his speech lambasting the past administration and telling lies.

Everyone means good. Gej meant good, Obj meant good, Abacha also meant good. It depends on what you mean by good.
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 30, 2016
Duru009:
Stop deceiving urself......
U are not coming in 2019.....
U are too static....

Nigerian's leaders knows how to tell white lies, since whatever names this country had before nigeria.
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by steve13(m): 11:15pm On May 30, 2016
Funny

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by Leke001: 11:23pm On May 30, 2016
HungerBAD:

GEJ also meant good despite all the insults and castigations Buhari and your likes threw at him....at least now he knows what it's like wearing the shoes

1 Like

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by Leke001: 11:25pm On May 30, 2016
I also pity him too;it's not easy to be a very consistent liar o!
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 11:29pm On May 30, 2016
HungerBAD:

grin. For once I agree completely with you. Every inch. I don't think there's any Nigerian who doesn't know that pmb means well for Nigeria and Nigerians.

Jonathan's proponents will tell you that their master meant well too.

Intent and action are two different things. How he goes about achieving this good work is what Nigerians are complaining about. We trust his zeal. What some of us are saying is that he doesn't have what it takes to lead a 21st century Nigeria.

You don't call a portion of your constituency 5%. You don't tell the whole world that your countrymen are fantastically corrupt. You don't send your military on shoot-at-sigth assignment on certain regions.

Honestly I had expected pmb as an elder statesman to run an all inclusive govt. If possible, call for truth and reconciliation conference. Sit down with all interested parties and find a way forward. Dialogue would have been a tool to get everyone pulling in the same direction.

He hasn't even visited those states in the South that made his victory possible but he has been to over 20 foreign countries. He has abandoned those men and women that worked tirelessly for his win.

PMB needs to work harder at uniting Nigerians. We are too divided and he is not helping matters.

1 Like

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by ochiq(m): 11:30pm On May 30, 2016
It is still the very same Nigerians like u who were so impatient with Jonathan and never gave him the chance to succeed! U people called him all sorts of name one can imagine. Y do u now want me to be patient n not compalin to a president who promised me heaven and earth, but so far has only delivered hell to me Y would u treat buhari n jonathan using different approach n mindset
HungerBAD:

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 11:34pm On May 30, 2016
cold:
Liar Mohammed is a pathological, compulsive and incorrigible liar. And Buhari has no idea what he is doing. He is out of his depth.

Checked your posts and realized you're one of those people who don't belive God...there is nothing left to sir cry
Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by ybalogs(m): 11:36pm On May 30, 2016
I pity him only cos he still believes he's the spokesman for APC. Please, remind him he's now the mouthpiece of Nigeria and not just a party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari by Eluwilussit(m): 11:36pm On May 30, 2016
hoodmenconcept:
Nairaland is just funny... many people are ignorant of politics and economy but its fun shaaa
its nice to be here, im catching my fun with ignorant of some nigerians with their approach to nigeria economy.
they want miracle, you should have voted TB Josuha then.

fun fun funnn grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

Yes o. Them for vote TB. But do you really blame Nigerians? PMB and Apc either lied to them or over exaggerated their abilities. They raised the bar of their own accord. They should have known that what they promised Nigerians amounted to miracles. I blame not the masses. Things just got worse after all the promises and you expect them to still be shouting sai baba? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu / Who Killed Funmilayo Ransome-kuti (Fela's Mother)? / Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.