Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,529 members, 7,823,308 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Women Want Sex More Than You Think! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Want Sex More Than You Think! (1309 Views)

"Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs / My Fiancée Wants To Break Up With Me Because She Doesn't Want Sex Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Want Sex More Than You Think! by phveektor(m): 8:13pm On May 30, 2016
Women may want more sex than their husbands or partners think, research have shown.

The researchers believe that men underestimate their partner’s desire to avoid sexual rejection. If a man initiates sex and his wife rebuffs him, he may feel bad or resentful and she may feel annoyed. By assuming she isn’t interested and not initiating sex, he avoids this downward spiral. And he also may work harder to entice her, which may explain why she still feels content on those days. “It is better for the relationship for him to under-perceive, because it avoids complacency,” says Amy Muise, a postdoctoral fellow at the University of Toronto.

How much sex is “normal”? Almost 80% of married couples have sex a few times a month or more: 32% reported having sex two to three times a week; 47% say they have sex a few times a month, according to “The Social Organization of Sexuality: Sexual Practices in the United States,” a 1994 University of Chicago study considered the most comprehensive in the field.

Men have a higher sex drive on average, research has found. But in long-term relationships—typically defined as longer than three years—men are equally as likely as women to be the partner with low sexual desire.

There are a number of reasons why a man might underestimate how much sex his female partner wants, psychologists say. Some women don’t feel comfortable initiating sex. Others give up initiating after their cues are ignored or missed repeatedly. And many just don’t send clear enough signals.

Read more >>>http://www.draynehub.com/en/women-want-sex-think/
Re: Women Want Sex More Than You Think! by Cutehector(m): 8:22pm On May 30, 2016
Only God knws wat happens in their closet. grin
Re: Women Want Sex More Than You Think! by viki84(m): 8:22pm On May 30, 2016
Women de send signals like GoTv cable... No Signal or Scrambled Channel

1 Like

Re: Women Want Sex More Than You Think! by Cutehector(m): 8:24pm On May 30, 2016
viki84:
Women de send signals like GoTv cable... No Signal or Scrambled Channel
grin dies
Re: Women Want Sex More Than You Think! by TVTKOKO(m): 8:57pm On May 30, 2016
Lwkmd! Buh i luv dem bold ladies.. Just go for wat u wnt

Reminds me of one of my female frnds.. Neva knw she culd do somtin lyk dat shocked. Dat fateful day Jst lyk a movie, i sneaked to her room jst to surprise her dat im back frm journey and to ma greatest surprise, only God knws wat she was doin on b*d al alone seriously playin wit herself.., wit some kind of pointed stuff lyk dat chai
Re: Women Want Sex More Than You Think! by chukwundukc(m): 9:36pm On May 30, 2016
very true..

(1) (Reply)

These Six Signs Will Let You Know If You Have Ever Been Truly In Love / TRUE LOVE: You Will Cry When You Watch This Amazing Wedding Entrance Video Blowi / She Dedeived Me Again Wth Her Sexy Body. N Left Wth My Original Usb Charger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.