Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Guys,would You Bang This Booty Despite Her Face For 100k? Jizuz Krist (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,would You Bang This Booty Despite Her Face For 100k? Jizuz Krist (photos) (6215 Views)

Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) / Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason / Lady Buries Her Face Inbetween Her Boobs (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,would You Bang This Booty Despite Her Face For 100k? Jizuz Krist (photos) by eyaanmayweather(m): 9:48pm On May 30, 2016
Guys,here is a poll trending on palmchat,twitter,etc.
Would you bang this booty for 100k despite her sexy face,Lolzzzzzzzzz

Re: Guys,would You Bang This Booty Despite Her Face For 100k? Jizuz Krist (photos) by olatunjithomas(m): 10:02pm On May 30, 2016
Re: Guys,would You Bang This Booty Despite Her Face For 100k? Jizuz Krist (photos) by Trustdee(m): 10:03pm On May 30, 2016
How is this two image related ? ( fair and dark skin ) Explain ?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys,would You Bang This Booty Despite Her Face For 100k? Jizuz Krist (photos) by Michealoguns(m): 10:05pm On May 30, 2016
Trustdee:
How is this two image related ? ( fair and dark skin ) Explain ?

Guess he meant, if the girl had a wacky face but great booty

4 Likes

Re: Guys,would You Bang This Booty Despite Her Face For 100k? Jizuz Krist (photos) by lapazi(m): 10:05pm On May 30, 2016
covers the second photo with one hand gets vaseline with the other hand shocked

11 Likes

Re: Guys,would You Bang This Booty Despite Her Face For 100k? Jizuz Krist (photos) by MUVA(m): 10:10pm On May 30, 2016
The real owner of that booty is fine AF!
Re: Guys,would You Bang This Booty Despite Her Face For 100k? Jizuz Krist (photos) by alexmaye(m): 10:18pm On May 30, 2016
i will cover d face nd tear d booty into pieces.

2 Likes

Re: Guys,would You Bang This Booty Despite Her Face For 100k? Jizuz Krist (photos) by eyaanmayweather(m): 10:20pm On May 30, 2016
alexmaye:
i will cover d face nd tear d booty into pieces.

Baddoooooooo!!!!
Re: Guys,would You Bang This Booty Despite Her Face For 100k? Jizuz Krist (photos) by eyaanmayweather(m): 10:21pm On May 30, 2016
Michealoguns:

Guess he meant, if the girl had a wacky face but great booty

Exactly Bro
Re: Guys,would You Bang This Booty Despite Her Face For 100k? Jizuz Krist (photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 30, 2016
I just can't, pre-intimacy cms first,fvck the 100k
Re: Guys,would You Bang This Booty Despite Her Face For 100k? Jizuz Krist (photos) by alexmaye(m): 10:28pm On May 30, 2016
well na so we see am my broda @eyaanmayweather.
Re: Guys,would You Bang This Booty Despite Her Face For 100k? Jizuz Krist (photos) by dkronicle(m): 10:50pm On May 30, 2016
Never o.. Don't wanna get cursed mehn...

1 Like

Re: Guys,would You Bang This Booty Despite Her Face For 100k? Jizuz Krist (photos) by Qaisar1: 11:15pm On May 30, 2016
Just like in one funny horror movie - SCARY MOVIE 1-5. The idiot fell in love with an ugly ghost. Had Sex with her, covering her head with a paper bag...
Re: Guys,would You Bang This Booty Despite Her Face For 100k? Jizuz Krist (photos) by faith551(m): 11:18pm On May 30, 2016
Na oracle be that?
But that face can't belong to that bright future behind the first pic

1 Like

Re: Guys,would You Bang This Booty Despite Her Face For 100k? Jizuz Krist (photos) by youngcizza(m): 11:56pm On May 30, 2016
lemme see the money first then we talk about the banging
Re: Guys,would You Bang This Booty Despite Her Face For 100k? Jizuz Krist (photos) by missyge(f): 12:02am On May 31, 2016
eyaanmayweather:
Dammit! Men re trying ooo....Dat deir joystick wey jus dey enter any hole...

I hate guys who dosnt select.....If u wan chop meat, y not chop bettr meat leave bone abeg...Mehn Thumbs up fr una
Re: Guys,would You Bang This Booty Despite Her Face For 100k? Jizuz Krist (photos) by missyge(f): 12:04am On May 31, 2016

I hate guys who dosnt select.....If u wan chop meat, y not chop bettr meat leave bone abeg...Mehn Thumbs up fr una
Re: Guys,would You Bang This Booty Despite Her Face For 100k? Jizuz Krist (photos) by Hanendez(m): 12:51am On May 31, 2016
eyaanmayweather:
Why blaspheme the name of Jesus?

1 Like

Re: Guys,would You Bang This Booty Despite Her Face For 100k? Jizuz Krist (photos) by NemzySeries(m): 1:26am On May 31, 2016
missyge:

as una stingy wit d meat na Godwin na...lol
Re: Guys,would You Bang This Booty Despite Her Face For 100k? Jizuz Krist (photos) by Mykelpato(m): 2:07am On May 31, 2016
grin cover her face with pillow.
Re: Guys,would You Bang This Booty Despite Her Face For 100k? Jizuz Krist (photos) by Nobody: 4:15am On May 31, 2016
Why not? This is why paper bag exist.

You don't throw an apple away because it's slightly rotten on one side grin

1 Like

Re: Guys,would You Bang This Booty Despite Her Face For 100k? Jizuz Krist (photos) by Nobody: 6:05am On May 31, 2016
Is that rokiatu?
Re: Guys,would You Bang This Booty Despite Her Face For 100k? Jizuz Krist (photos) by IshiBANmore: 6:25am On May 31, 2016
Bury her head in a pillow and ram the devil out of that ass! angry
Re: Guys,would You Bang This Booty Despite Her Face For 100k? Jizuz Krist (photos) by archdon: 9:30am On May 31, 2016
I've gat one word for u, DOGGY
Re: Guys,would You Bang This Booty Despite Her Face For 100k? Jizuz Krist (photos) by funstufz: 10:33am On May 31, 2016
Even though the Op presentation seems odd, but I think she is bangable courtesy of her 'behind' afterall, she is not deformed and its her centre of gravity that matters in this situation...

Op, try her once and you will not bother advertising the 100k reward because you yourself would love to keep her to you and yourself alone... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys,would You Bang This Booty Despite Her Face For 100k? Jizuz Krist (photos) by tomnmenace(m): 10:46am On May 31, 2016
Na which kain stufid question be this sef??
angry

Na face I go bang??

Don't worry about the 100k, I'll pay for that arhss any day any time! cool

1 Like

Re: Guys,would You Bang This Booty Despite Her Face For 100k? Jizuz Krist (photos) by AnnabelR0se(f): 10:03am On Jun 01, 2016
See booty sexy Ooh, so they are many on palmchat. I hail o

(1) (Reply)

And All The Girls Wanna Kill Theirselves Cos Of Me(photo) / Re: A Stranger's hand In My Privates ( Understanding Yoni, My Experience ) / I Love This Girl On Nairaland!!! (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.