Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Re: A Stranger's hand In My Privates ( Understanding Yoni, My Experience ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: A Stranger's hand In My Privates ( Understanding Yoni, My Experience ) (6173 Views)

My Experience With Yoni Massage : A Stranger's Hand In My Privates. / Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Stranger's hand In My Privates ( Understanding Yoni, My Experience ) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 05, 2019
My last thread ( My experience with Yoni Massage : a stranger's hand in my privates )

https://www.nairaland.com/4938728/experience-yoni-massage-strangers-hand
generated a lots of controversy, with many attacking me for attempting it, others saying I was lying.

And since the first thread is so loaded already, I want to clear up a few things here backed by experience and hereby completing the story I started in the thread about.

Firstly what is Yoni Massage or Tantric massage ?

Tantric massage is a special type of massage that uses energy and chakras (a center of energy in the body, according to Indian belief) to relax the person into the state of feeling that physical boundaries have dissolved.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/advice/g2143/how-to-give-a-tantric-massage/
The goal of tantric massage is not finger sex or orgasm, but relieving the body of tension by stimulating the part of the brains responsible for sexual pleasure. It helps to relax and starts with a full body massage then proceeds to handing the Vagina.

For my experience, we started with soft music, Meditations for 5 mins and yoga which lasted for 10 mins before we were told to go take a shower and return in white towels.

l was told to UnCloth, which I did, removing everything I had on me, yes including my panties. I was nude and slept on the table with my face down.

My Masseur was ( Thai, laos or Chinese ) I don't know her nationality, but she started with my legs, with warm oil ( olive ), she massaged my calves first with hard, then small sensual touches all is timed by the music, at least 2/3min long. She then moved to my back, and neck, rubbing with soft then hard pressure.

Then my abdomen, little by little, rubbing me clockwise anticlockwise until she got to my breasts. grin

where she changes pressure, rubbing hard, and cupping with repeated oil over them, and to her hands, then she moved to my areola squeezed and knotted severally to easy chakara flow through my body. I only felt the soft sensations, which was warm and sooting, the music made me stay at peace while she worked.

Then she stops, and ask if I still want "Yoni massage " I said Yes. She then asked if I was uncomfortable with anything I should raise my hand and she would stop immediately.

I slept, and closed my eyes, like a kid expecting an injection, then she did it. With two fingers she entered my vaginal canal , in about an 1 inch. I felt uncomfortable, and tightness between my legs and locked them together. She stops, and asked if she was hurting me, which I said No" I was just shy.

Tini and Tutu were laughing at me. They were done already and sitting behind the curtain. Doris was giving out soft moaning, it was funny. But Nne was the worst, she was screaming uhmm uhmm ooh ohh ( a Nigerian woman did hers ) probably they got carried away grin

Now to press on, My Masseur asked me to hold my breath a little, then her fingers went even deeper, rubbing inside of my canal, gently. This was the trigger point of the massage.

it felt awkward, yes It was embarrassing like hell, but she keeps saying relax, and I did. She then moved them back and forth, slowly, then a little fast, then slowly again.

This continues for a while, 1/2 mins I didn't count, then she started with the outside rubbing my vulva, two hands in my canal on on my vulva.

It sensations hit me. Like electricity to my brains, it was all shades of emotions. I wanted to scream, cry or shout but strangely I felt at peace. I didn't. A warm vibe hit me. And then i became cold again. Her time was up and she asked I go take a shower and take some sliced apples.

I felt relax for the rest of the day.

Yoni Massage is available in Nigeria, Abuja ( but you would have to ask as the religious nature of the country don't allow for openness. )

https://yonibliss.com/2018/02/13/guide-to-yoni-massage/

Benefits of Yoni Massages

Connect with your body: How often do we touch ourselves?
1. Connect with your higher sexual self: Just acknowledging that you do have a higher sexual self can do much to facilitate that.

2. Heal your relationship with your Yoni: Have you neglected her, berated her, abused her in any way? Now is time to make reparations and give your Yoni some LOVE!

3. Heal your womb: Pregnancies, births, endometriosis, cancer, unfinished creations. As women, our heart is in our womb, in ways we may never know.

4. Address and release past sexual trauma: This is a big one.

6. Improve blood flow: Massage brings blood flow to the area. Blood flow brings nutrients and potentially improved sensation.

7. Improve energy: Are you a little stagnant down there? It’s time to wake things up.
Improve sensation: Yes please!

8.Connect to your creativity: This is your second chakra area. It’s all about creativity. Whether it’s making babies or creating in your kitchen, the boardroom or the bedroom, it’s time to get juicy!
Re: Re: A Stranger's hand In My Privates ( Understanding Yoni, My Experience ) by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 05, 2019
Rubbish. Go to xvideos website and see how guys eventually have sex with those ladies. Bitch be talking about being open-minded, so how is a guy touching your private part making your life better. Demoralized generation filled with instant gratification.

BTW... I stopped watching xvideos on the 23rd. wink

1 Like

Re: Re: A Stranger's hand In My Privates ( Understanding Yoni, My Experience ) by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 05, 2019
Dont be deceived by comments here. You will be suprised what people do in their private life.

When i was in lag. I attended a stripe club for fun at Gra ikeja.

I was shocked. Both men and women tropping in daily to have fun.

Under the religious viel is a big desire to escape from reality and have fun.

In every society there are people who will be conservative and liberal. Its life. Just because people dont agree with ur values doesnt mean they are against you. They are just curious.

back to the massage. The masseur inserting her hand into ur virginal and stimulating u in the name of relaxation didnt make you wet and arouse? In my opinion the setting was just enough for a sexual escape.if they were stimulating ur clit for their pleasure you wouldnt have known because of the calm mood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: A Stranger's hand In My Privates ( Understanding Yoni, My Experience ) by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 05, 2019
I have done my research.
The word YONI means VIRGINAL
literally YONI MASSAGE is VIRGINAL MASSAGE.

1 Like

Re: Re: A Stranger's hand In My Privates ( Understanding Yoni, My Experience ) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 05, 2019
thebosstrevor:
I have done my research.

The word YONI means VIRGINAL

literally YONI MASSAGE is VIRGINAL MASSAGE.
Yeah it's, but it covers both male and female.
Re: Re: A Stranger's hand In My Privates ( Understanding Yoni, My Experience ) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
Amakavula:
Yeah it's, but it covers both male and female.

i think it is different

yoni message is under tantric massage( massages developed in Berlin in 1977, Erotic massage which incorporates elements from the neotantric movement)

Yoni massage focuses on the virginal

Lingam massage focus on male Instruments,

sincerely speaking, there is no difference between lingam massage and hand job

both massage fall under the tantric massage.

i feel like most of these are just fancy names given to hand job/stimulating and playing with a woman's virginal

My question to you, pls we are not kid, just be truthful

was there any difference between the yoni massage and your partner playing and stimulating with your virginal?
if there is, what was the difference?

3 Likes

Re: Re: A Stranger's hand In My Privates ( Understanding Yoni, My Experience ) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
The reason, i am asking these questions is because we are easily deceived by names thinking they are new stuff but they are basically things just re-branded and called a different names by Europeans to make cash or create a business out of it

for example

reading Sigmund Freud, if you know who he is, makes me think, he is no genius at all, what he basically did was to copy Hinduism philosophy and branded them with european names, that made him look like he found something new to european audience.

3 Likes

Re: Re: A Stranger's hand In My Privates ( Understanding Yoni, My Experience ) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2019
thebosstrevor:

i think it is different

yoni message is under tantric massage( massages developed in Berlin in 1977, Erotic massage which incorporates elements from the neotantric movement)

Yoni massage focuses on the virginal

Lingam massage focus on male Instruments,

sincerely speaking, there is no difference between lingam massage and hand job

both massage fall under the tantric massage.

i feel like most of these are just fancy names given to hand job and stimulating and playing with a woman's virginal

My question to you, pls we are not kid, just be truthful

was there any difference between the yoni massage and your partner playing and stimulating with your virginal?
if there is, what was the difference? if there was, pls mention them

I did similar research before we went, because I was afraid of it, it sounded tacky and more like a sexual act than therapy. And yes I did ask my Masseur why can't I just play for a hand job somewhere else because it's cheaper.

Firstly , it's done by certified therapists. The last thing I want is some weirdo putting his/her fingers into my vagina. Then the ritualistic preparation starts with Music , Yoga and Meditations which are stand alone services. That doesn't come with a hand job.

Secondly it isn't just the vaginal alone , as it comes with a full body massage also.

Thirdly, Yoni's job is to get you relax and ease stress. Sex is work and work is stress. You get tired after it even a simple hand job is full sexual practice but Yoni isn't. It is stimulation. Like learning how to drive with a video game, it's very different from the real deal.

We tend to feel great, or happy after sex most people take this for satisfaction after the act but it's not, rather hormones released by the brains to get your body conditioned and relax to get sex ; anxiety is the worst enemy of procreation and the brain understands this. But you get tired after, while Yoni wants to do away with that tiredness part. It stimulates and entices.

It's faking those sexual conditions so your brain is fooled in to releasing " happy " hormones which relax the body in preparation for sex.

Finally , it's not a hand job. Hand jobs are fast and rapid with intend to achieve climax. But Yoni is slow and sensual, more of feeling, touching -- heighting of the bodyy senses. It is slow, and gentle .

The fingers aren't going completely deep into the uterus, just 3/2 inches deep. And I didn't get wet , but I felt something.

The goal is not to get a climax or trigger your body sexual process but almost approach it.

1 Like

Re: Re: A Stranger's hand In My Privates ( Understanding Yoni, My Experience ) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
Amakavula:
I did similar similar research before we went, and yes I did ask my Masseur why can't I just play for a hand job somewhere else.

Firstly the ritualistic preparation starts with Music , Yoga and Meditations. That doesn't come with a hand job.

Secondly isn't just the vaginal , as it comes with the massage also.

Thirdly, Yoni's job is to get you relax not stress, Sex is, You get tired after it even a simple hand job is full sexual practice but Yoni isn't. It is stimulation. It's Faking sexual Condition so your brain is fooled in to release hormones which relax the body for sex.

We tend to feel great, or happy after sex most people take this for satisfaction but it's not, rather hormones released by the brains to get you body conditioned got sex. But you get tired after, but Yoni want to do away with that tiredness part.

Finally , it's not a hand job. Hand jobs are fast and rapid and it wants you to achieve climax, But Yoni is slow and sensual more of feeling, touch and heighting of the body senses. It is slow, and gentle . The goal is not to get a climax or trigger your body sexual process but almost approach it.

i dont know, if you got what i was saying

do women call it hand job, when men play or massage their virginal?

i think the hand job massage has to do with Lingam massage for men, they call lingam massage another sexy name for hand job.

concerning yoni massage, i have just read about Yoni massage and orgasm ,"In Tantra philosophy, we approach the vagina from a place of the utmost love and respect. Yoni massage is a practice intended to truly honor a woman, to give her selfless pleasure, and to explore the sacred side of our sexuality. This isn't about having one orgasm. It's about trying to feel more and more pleasure that will become waves of multiple orgasms throughout the massage" but also is this concept not similar to edging?

https://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-25280/the-tantric-technique-designed-to-give-you-multiple-orgasms.html

1 Like

Re: Re: A Stranger's hand In My Privates ( Understanding Yoni, My Experience ) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 06, 2019
thebosstrevor:

i dont know, if you got what i was saying

do women call it hand job, when men play or massage their virginal?

i think the hand job massage has to do with Lingam massage for men, they call lingam massage another sexy name for hand job.

concerning yoni massage, i have just read about Yoni massage and orgasm ,"In Tantra philosophy, we approach the vagina from a place of the utmost love and respect. Yoni massage is a practice intended to truly honor a woman, to give her selfless pleasure, and to explore the sacred side of our sexuality. This isn't about having one orgasm. It's about trying to feel more and more pleasure that will become waves of multiple orgasms throughout the massage" but also is this concept not similar to edging?

https://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-25280/the-tantric-technique-designed-to-give-you-multiple-orgasms.html

I do but I don't know.
Re: Re: A Stranger's hand In My Privates ( Understanding Yoni, My Experience ) by HORLADSTAR(m): 4:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
I learnt a new thing(did I)
Re: Re: A Stranger's hand In My Privates ( Understanding Yoni, My Experience ) by tallskinnyperv(m): 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2019
thebosstrevor:
Dont be deceived by comments here. You will be suprised what people do in their private life.

When i was in lag. I attended a stripe club for fun at Gra ikeja.

I was shocked. Both men and women tropping in daily to have fun.

Under the religious viel is a big desire to escape from reality and have fun.

In every society there are people who will be conservative and liberal. Its life. Just because people dont agree with ur values doesnt mean they are against you. They are just curious.

back to the massage. The masseur inserting her hand into ur virginal and stimulating u in the name of relaxation didnt make you wet and arouse? In my opinion the setting was just enough for a sexual escape.if they were stimulating ur clit for their pleasure you wouldnt have known because of the calm mood.
ure a whoree obviously smiley
Re: Re: A Stranger's hand In My Privates ( Understanding Yoni, My Experience ) by Goddys(m): 4:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
To be frank with you, there is absolute nothing like yoni massage. All they do is introduce a way to get people release and get addicted to their services. Buy a lubricant and your bf will do same as they did.

There's no difference. Talking from experience

1 Like

Re: Re: A Stranger's hand In My Privates ( Understanding Yoni, My Experience ) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
tallskinnyperv:
ure a whoree obviously smiley

it is your mother and sisters that are whores, coming from a known pervert on nairaland that is following all the women on nairaland and asking them for sex.

now, i am guy and when does it says in the constitution of nigeria that i have no right to go to a strip club to spend my own money.

1 Like

Re: Re: A Stranger's hand In My Privates ( Understanding Yoni, My Experience ) by Uglymugg: 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2019
thebosstrevor:
The reason, i am asking these questions is because we are easily deceived by names thinking they are new stuff but they are basically things just re-branded and called a different names by Europeans to make cash or create a business out of it

for example

reading Sigmund Freud, if you know who he is, makes me think, he is no genius at all, what he basically did was to copy Hinduism philosophy and branded them with european names, that made him look like he found something new to european audience.
Sigmund was no genius? And this is coming from who? Lol what a pretentious fellow. So you basics of making that statement was because his methodology was also found in Hinduism philosophy? Do you not know that two people in different continent can come up with the same thing without ever meeting?
Re: Re: A Stranger's hand In My Privates ( Understanding Yoni, My Experience ) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2019
Uglymugg:
Sigmund was no genius? And this is coming from who? Lol what a pretentious fellow. So you basics of making that statement was because his methodology was also found in Hinduism philosophy? Do you not know that two people in different continent can come up with the same thing without ever meeting?

funny how someone could call me a pretentious fellow, Freud was no genius and i stand by my word, you can call me whatever malicious name you feel you know. it won't change my opinion about him.

have you read any of his books or any book on Hinduism or done any research on Hindu ancient texts? i guess NO

Western Psychoanalysts like Freud has been experimenting with eastern spirituality of every kind and have been obsessed with Indian mysticism.

there are similarities between Sigmund Freud’s tripartite theory of personality to foundational works across various religious movements. tripartite personality (id, ego, and superego) upon examination, aspects of the tripartite view of personality can be found in a wide variety of religions, which stated similar explanations of the personality, mind, or soul of man.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/316952501_The_Religious_and_Philosophical_Foundations_of_Freud's_Tripartite_Theory_of_Personality
Re: Re: A Stranger's hand In My Privates ( Understanding Yoni, My Experience ) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2019
Dm me for ur best Yoni massage.. I do home service too, no matter ur location my hands will find u & ease that tension plus "Happy endings" cums naturally grin grin grin
Re: Re: A Stranger's hand In My Privates ( Understanding Yoni, My Experience ) by Martinez39(m): 1:57pm On Feb 08, 2019
Amakavula:
I did similar research before we went, because I was afraid of it, it sounded tacky and more like a sexual act than therapy. And yes I did ask my Masseur why can't I just play for a hand job somewhere else because it's cheaper.

Firstly , it's done by certified therapists. The last thing I want is some weirdo putting his/her fingers into my vagina. Then the ritualistic preparation starts with Music , Yoga and Meditations which are stand alone services. That doesn't come with a hand job.

Secondly it isn't just the vaginal alone , as it comes with a full body massage also.

Thirdly, Yoni's job is to get you relax and ease stress. Sex is work and work is stress. You get tired after it even a simple hand job is full sexual practice but Yoni isn't. It is stimulation. Like learning how to drive with a video game, it's very different from the real deal.

We tend to feel great, or happy after sex most people take this for satisfaction after the act but it's not, rather hormones released by the brains to get your body conditioned and relax to get sex ; anxiety is the worst enemy of procreation and the brain understands this. But you get tired after, while Yoni wants to do away with that tiredness part. It stimulates and entices.

It's faking those sexual conditions so your brain is fooled in to releasing " happy " hormones which relax the body in preparation for sex.

Finally , it's not a hand job. Hand jobs are fast and rapid with intend to achieve climax. But Yoni is slow and sensual, more of feeling, touching -- heighting of the bodyy senses. It is slow, and gentle .

The fingers aren't going completely deep into the uterus, just 3/2 inches deep. And I didn't get wet , but I felt something.

The goal is not to get a climax or trigger your body sexual process but almost approach it.

Re: Re: A Stranger's hand In My Privates ( Understanding Yoni, My Experience ) by Martinez39(m): 1:58pm On Feb 08, 2019
Goddys:
To be frank with you, there is absolute nothing like yoni massage. All they do is introduce a way to get people release and get addicted to their services. Buy a lubricant and your bf will do same as they did.

There's no difference. Talking from experience
Exactly!
Re: Re: A Stranger's hand In My Privates ( Understanding Yoni, My Experience ) by zexy2030(m): 7:53am On Mar 10, 2020
My last thread ( My experience with Yoni Massage : a stranger's hand in my privates )

https://www.nairaland.com/4938728/experience-yoni-massage-strangers-hand
generated a lots of controversy, with many attacking me for attempting it, others saying I was lying.

And since the first thread is so loaded already, I want to clear up a few things here backed by experience and hereby completing the story I started in the thread about.

Firstly what is Yoni Massage or Tantric massage ?

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/advice/g2143/how-to-give-a-tantric-massage/
The goal of tantric massage is not finger sex or orgasm, but relieving the body of tension by stimulating the part of the brains responsible for sexual pleasure. It helps to relax and starts with a full body massage then proceeds to handing the Vagina.

For my experience, we started with soft music, Meditations for 5 mins and yoga which lasted for 10 mins before we were told to go take a shower and return in white towels.

l was told to UnCloth, which I did, removing everything I had on me, yes including my panties. I was nude and slept on the table with my face down.

My Masseur was ( Thai, laos or Chinese ) I don't know her nationality, but she started with my legs, with warm oil ( olive ), she massaged my calves first with hard, then small sensual touches all is timed by the music, at least 2/3min long. She then moved to my back, and neck, rubbing with soft then hard pressure.

Then my abdomen, little by little, rubbing me clockwise anticlockwise until she got to my breasts. grin

where she changes pressure, rubbing hard, and cupping with repeated oil over them, and to her hands, then she moved to my areola squeezed and knotted severally to easy chakara flow through my body. I only felt the soft sensations, which was warm and sooting, the music made me stay at peace while she worked.

Then she stops, and ask if I still want "Yoni massage " I said Yes. She then asked if I was uncomfortable with anything I should raise my hand and she would stop immediately.

I slept, and closed my eyes, like a kid expecting an injection, then she did it. With two fingers she entered my vaginal canal , in about an 1 inch. I felt uncomfortable, and tightness between my legs and locked them together. She stops, and asked if she was hurting me, which I said No" I was just shy.

Tini and Tutu were laughing at me. They were done already and sitting behind the curtain. Doris was giving out soft moaning, it was funny. But Nne was the worst, she was screaming uhmm uhmm ooh ohh ( a Nigerian woman did hers ) probably they got carried away grin

Now to press on, My Masseur asked me to hold my breath a little, then her fingers went even deeper, rubbing inside of my canal, gently. This was the trigger point of the massage.

it felt awkward, yes It was embarrassing like hell, but she keeps saying relax, and I did. She then moved them back and forth, slowly, then a little fast, then slowly again.

This continues for a while, 1/2 mins I didn't count, then she started with the outside rubbing my vulva, two hands in my canal on on my vulva.

It sensations hit me. Like electricity to my brains, it was all shades of emotions. I wanted to scream, cry or shout but strangely I felt at peace. I didn't. A warm vibe hit me. And then i became cold again. Her time was up and she asked I go take a shower and take some sliced apples.

I felt relax for the rest of the day.

Yoni Massage is available in Nigeria, Abuja ( but you would have to ask as the religious nature of the country don't allow for openness. )

https://yonibliss.com/2018/02/13/guide-to-yoni-massage/

Benefits of Yoni Massages

Connect with your body: How often do we touch ourselves?
1. Connect with your higher sexual self: Just acknowledging that you do have a higher sexual self can do much to facilitate that.

2. Heal your relationship with your Yoni: Have you neglected her, berated her, abused her in any way? Now is time to make reparations and give your Yoni some LOVE!

3. Heal your womb: Pregnancies, births, endometriosis, cancer, unfinished creations. As women, our heart is in our womb, in ways we may never know.

4. Address and release past sexual trauma: This is a big one.

6. Improve blood flow: Massage brings blood flow to the area. Blood flow brings nutrients and potentially improved sensation.

7. Improve energy: Are you a little stagnant down there? It’s time to wake things up.
Improve sensation: Yes please!

8.Connect to your creativity: This is your second chakra area. It’s all about creativity. Whether it’s making babies or creating in your kitchen, the boardroom or the bedroom, it’s time to get juicy!
I need a help from you, I want to get certified on this, pls how can you help?

(1) (Reply)

THE 10k That Changed My Life (Picture) / What My Brother Did To A Sex Worker. (True story) / See What My Girlfriend Gave Me For New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.