Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,761 members, 7,831,448 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

This Is Hilarious!!!!! But You Can Help Someone By Your Comments - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Hilarious!!!!! But You Can Help Someone By Your Comments (1322 Views)

OMG!!! Twitter User Asks DJ Cuppy To Dinner And Her Response Is Hilarious / What Would You Do? This Is Hilarious!!! / Guys, Why Does This Happen (hilarious But Relatable Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Hilarious!!!!! But You Can Help Someone By Your Comments by tiwalademi(f): 12:15am On May 31, 2016
A frd send this to me and i dnt knw ao to answer it alone ***************
“I’ve been sleeping with a guy for two months and I’m
starting to develop feelings for him. I know that he only
sees me as a ‘friend with benefits.’ How do you turn a
“relationship” that’s 100% sexual into something more
Re: This Is Hilarious!!!!! But You Can Help Someone By Your Comments by SuperSupremo(m): 12:21am On May 31, 2016
Your engrish no enter oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Hilarious!!!!! But You Can Help Someone By Your Comments by SuperSupremo(m): 12:22am On May 31, 2016
Your engrish no enter oo

Check and I will modify for you
Re: This Is Hilarious!!!!! But You Can Help Someone By Your Comments by MUVA(m): 12:24am On May 31, 2016
I'll answer your question after you tell me what's "hilarious" about this topic. undecided
Re: This Is Hilarious!!!!! But You Can Help Someone By Your Comments by Smellymouth: 12:24am On May 31, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Your engrish no enter oo

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: This Is Hilarious!!!!! But You Can Help Someone By Your Comments by tiwalademi(f): 12:26am On May 31, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Your engrish no enter oo
My friend learn how to read abbreviations first.
Re: This Is Hilarious!!!!! But You Can Help Someone By Your Comments by SuperSupremo(m): 12:27am On May 31, 2016
Smellymouth:

cheesy grin cheesy
Oga Smello I dey lie
Re: This Is Hilarious!!!!! But You Can Help Someone By Your Comments by tiwalademi(f): 12:28am On May 31, 2016
MUVA:
I'll answer your question after you tell me what's "hilarious" about this topic. undecided
wink
MUVA:
just to attract viewers
Re: This Is Hilarious!!!!! But You Can Help Someone By Your Comments by SuperSupremo(m): 12:29am On May 31, 2016
tiwalademi:
My friend learn how to read abbreviations first.
Come teach mana
Re: This Is Hilarious!!!!! But You Can Help Someone By Your Comments by Smellymouth: 12:32am On May 31, 2016
SuperSupremo:

Oga Smello I dey lie

Baba,na d truth u don speak joor grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Hilarious!!!!! But You Can Help Someone By Your Comments by SuperSupremo(m): 12:34am On May 31, 2016
Smellymouth:

Baba,na d truth u don speak joor grin
Nice

Good evening boss

1 Like

Re: This Is Hilarious!!!!! But You Can Help Someone By Your Comments by MUVA(m): 12:37am On May 31, 2016
tiwalademi:
wink just to attract viewers

Click-baits are not as effective as you think they are cos people will simply click the topic, read it and move on after realising that there's nothing funny about it.
Its best to tell it as it is.

As for your question, she should stop having sex with him. If he probes to find out why, she should simply open up to him on how she feels. (They've been fvcking so that shouldn't be a problem). The dude might feel the same way but can't tell her cos he's probably scared of scaring her away. Cest fini.

1 Like

Re: This Is Hilarious!!!!! But You Can Help Someone By Your Comments by fistonati(m): 12:41am On May 31, 2016
I suspect it's actually you.

Stop lying around like APC
Re: This Is Hilarious!!!!! But You Can Help Someone By Your Comments by tripplephi: 12:44am On May 31, 2016
tiwalademi:

I think you got it backwards... Why do you think a person would want to be serious when what he should look forward to in a serious relationship he has actually already tasted and eaten it. My sister... It's already serious when he has already had your honeypot without staying up to deal with the bees and all that comes with it before getting the honey. It can never be serious o. It's only a fling you may get... If sex makes him serious.... Better sex with a more skilful girl will make him unserious with you... What gets you attracted to a relationship if it's not deep enough to the core is the exact thing that will take you out of it. Be wise.
Re: This Is Hilarious!!!!! But You Can Help Someone By Your Comments by Smellymouth: 12:52am On May 31, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Nice

Good evening boss

My chairmo, morning sir..

Have a fun filled day ahead..

Alhamdulillah cool

Rahimakallah smiley
Re: This Is Hilarious!!!!! But You Can Help Someone By Your Comments by SuperSupremo(m): 12:53am On May 31, 2016
Smellymouth:

My chairmo, morning sir..
Have a fun filled day ahead..
Alhamdulillah cool
Rahimakallah smiley
Shukran

You a Muslim
Re: This Is Hilarious!!!!! But You Can Help Someone By Your Comments by Smellymouth: 12:55am On May 31, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Shukran

You a Muslim

Of course!! You never knew? grin grin cheesy
Re: This Is Hilarious!!!!! But You Can Help Someone By Your Comments by SuperSupremo(m): 12:59am On May 31, 2016
Smellymouth:

Of course!! You never knew? grin grin cheesy
I suspected that long ago since o was a guest on this forum

Anyway am a Muslim too from Ghana

Will soon land in 9ja

Benin City

In just a week or 2 hopefully
Re: This Is Hilarious!!!!! But You Can Help Someone By Your Comments by Nobody: 4:24am On May 31, 2016
fistonati:
I suspect it's actually you.
Stop lying around like APC
grin grin
Re: This Is Hilarious!!!!! But You Can Help Someone By Your Comments by MrCork: 4:44am On May 31, 2016
tiwalademi:

angry
Re: This Is Hilarious!!!!! But You Can Help Someone By Your Comments by MrCork: 4:47am On May 31, 2016
tiwalademi:

...so u sleeep wit 100% guys for 6 month & u want us to help u beg one?..SHAME!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: This Is Hilarious!!!!! But You Can Help Someone By Your Comments by Smellymouth: 5:33am On May 31, 2016
SuperSupremo:
I suspected that long ago since o was a guest on this forum

Anyway am a Muslim too from Ghana

Will soon land in 9ja

Benin City

In just a week or 2 hopefully

Wow.. that's nice

Alhamdulillah my brother..

Have a safe trip in advance bro..

Assalamu Alaykum..
Re: This Is Hilarious!!!!! But You Can Help Someone By Your Comments by SuperSupremo(m): 6:00am On May 31, 2016
Smellymouth:

Wow.. that's nice
Alhamdulillah my brother..
Have a safe trip in advance bro..
Assalamu Alaykum..

Wa Alaikum Salaam bro

How was your night
Re: This Is Hilarious!!!!! But You Can Help Someone By Your Comments by ThreeGEEKS(m): 7:07am On May 31, 2016
tiwalademi:
That's Mission Impossible 9. It can't be done.
Re: This Is Hilarious!!!!! But You Can Help Someone By Your Comments by Smellymouth: 8:18am On May 31, 2016
SuperSupremo:

Wa Alaikum Salaam bro

How was your night

Fine my brother
And yours?
Re: This Is Hilarious!!!!! But You Can Help Someone By Your Comments by SuperSupremo(m): 8:21am On May 31, 2016
Smellymouth:

Fine my brother And yours?
Excedento!!!

Have a nice day

(1) (Reply)

It Tough Being A Woman,men Should Respect Their Wife / Ladies, Guys, How True Is This? (pics) / Why Do Guys Ask Me Out When They Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.