Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,720 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

What Would You Do? This Is Hilarious!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do? This Is Hilarious!!! (2202 Views)

#EndSarz; This is hilarious / OMG!!! Twitter User Asks DJ Cuppy To Dinner And Her Response Is Hilarious / This Is Hilarious!!!!! But You Can Help Someone By Your Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do? This Is Hilarious!!! by rosalieene(f): 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2016
you came back from work, only to find out that your mother in law has given your baby tribal mark.........what would you do

Oya mama come and be going oooo grin

Re: What Would You Do? This Is Hilarious!!! by GbovoLee(m): 2:18pm On Sep 14, 2016
i'll have to think.booked
Re: What Would You Do? This Is Hilarious!!! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 14, 2016
Not this thread again!

Sigh.... how many times?
Re: What Would You Do? This Is Hilarious!!! by youngest85(m): 2:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
Na to kill mama o coz na everlasting stigma 4 d baby

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do? This Is Hilarious!!! by saintfellow(m): 2:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
Chai first of all, i will be very angry and dissapointed.
I will tell my wife to warn her that her husband, which is me, detest tribal marks, and that she should not dare it again.
thirdly i will remove the tribal marks on my baby through surgery or any other sciencetific means.
Doctor 02 in new york and in E entertainment channel should know what to do.
Re: What Would You Do? This Is Hilarious!!! by rosalieene(f): 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
saintfellow:
Chai first of all, i will be very angry and dissapointed.
I will tell my wife to warn her that her husband, which is me, detest tribal marks, and that she should not dare it again.
thirdly i will remove the tribal marks on my baby through surgery or any other sciencetific means.
Doctor 02 in new york and in E entertainment channel should know what to do.
lol the only option is plastic surgery
Re: What Would You Do? This Is Hilarious!!! by saintfellow(m): 2:30pm On Sep 14, 2016
rosalieene:

lol the only option is plastic surgery
nah there is a cream and injection that removes tribal marks, iv watch the documentary on youtube.
Re: What Would You Do? This Is Hilarious!!! by robosky02(m): 2:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
saintfellow:
nah there is a cream and injection that removes tribal marks, iv watch the documentary on youtube.

story

and we still have all the mark here in lagos? undecided
Re: What Would You Do? This Is Hilarious!!! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
You'll just seethe in anger forever... Can't do any more than that.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do? This Is Hilarious!!! by Synzu(m): 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2016
The child is still cute smiley

Nevertheless, I'll register my displeasure and vent for a few weeks but I'll have to live with it. Its my kid smiley

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do? This Is Hilarious!!! by Cutezt(m): 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
Kai, E go hard o, but she go take a long long vacation away from my house.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do? This Is Hilarious!!! by debque(m): 3:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
chai..I go vex oo..d baby should now b a girl again...
Re: What Would You Do? This Is Hilarious!!! by Oyindidi(f): 8:26am On Aug 21, 2017
robosky02:

story

and we still have all the mark here in lagos? undecided
not happy with you
Re: What Would You Do? This Is Hilarious!!! by robosky02(m): 9:06am On Aug 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
not happy with you

am rescheduling it
Re: What Would You Do? This Is Hilarious!!! by Oyindidi(f): 9:25am On Aug 21, 2017
robosky02:

am rescheduling it
Don't come again angry
Re: What Would You Do? This Is Hilarious!!! by robosky02(m): 9:31am On Aug 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
Don't come again angry

will make it up pls
Re: What Would You Do? This Is Hilarious!!! by Oyindidi(f): 9:32am On Aug 21, 2017
robosky02:

will make it up pls
I waited all day cry
Re: What Would You Do? This Is Hilarious!!! by robosky02(m): 9:46am On Aug 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
I waited all day cry

soo sorry

was actually chocked up
and no car was available to drive down make them no collect my phone again grin
Re: What Would You Do? This Is Hilarious!!! by Oyindidi(f): 9:48am On Aug 21, 2017
robosky02:

soo sorry

was actually chocked up
angry when are you coming? Or you want me to come?
Re: What Would You Do? This Is Hilarious!!! by Truckpusher(m): 9:50am On Aug 21, 2017
robosky02:

soo sorry

was actually chocked up
cool cool grin
Re: What Would You Do? This Is Hilarious!!! by Oyindidi(f): 9:53am On Aug 21, 2017
Truckpusher:
cool cool grin
Trucky, you are active again.
Re: What Would You Do? This Is Hilarious!!! by Oyindidi(f): 9:54am On Aug 21, 2017
robosky02:

soo sorry

was actually chocked up
Na you know where you go wey them collect your phone.
Re: What Would You Do? This Is Hilarious!!! by robosky02(m): 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
angry when are you coming? Or you want me to come?

not a bad idea undecided
Re: What Would You Do? This Is Hilarious!!! by Lewaluv(f): 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
Id kill d bitch.
rosalieene:
you came back from work, only to find out that your mother in law has given your baby tribal mark.........what would you do

Oya mama come and be going oooo grin
Re: What Would You Do? This Is Hilarious!!! by Truckpusher(m): 2:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
Trucky, you are active again.
cool
Re: What Would You Do? This Is Hilarious!!! by Oyindidi(f): 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
Truckpusher:
cool
Lol, we missed you
Re: What Would You Do? This Is Hilarious!!! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
I can't be worried cause we don't do tribal mark in my family
Re: What Would You Do? This Is Hilarious!!! by Truckpusher(m): 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, we missed you
I'm blushing!! grin
Re: What Would You Do? This Is Hilarious!!! by Oyindidi(f): 3:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
Truckpusher:
I'm blushing!! grin
grin welcome back
Re: What Would You Do? This Is Hilarious!!! by AngelAhnie(f): 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
robosky02:

not a bad idea undecided
You cheating on me
Re: What Would You Do? This Is Hilarious!!! by Truckpusher(m): 3:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
Oyindidi:
grin welcome back
Thank You !! Thank you!!! You're far too kind.

*hands the mic to robosky* smiley
Re: What Would You Do? This Is Hilarious!!! by LasGidiOwner: 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
fanfan725@yahoo.com

Please I need to talk with you. Nonny. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips You Need To Know Before You Enter A Strip Club / Love & Basketball / Countdown To February 14th Nairalanders Together Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.