Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,815 members, 7,844,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

I Just Finished Having Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Finished Having Sex (3923 Views)

New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Just Finished Having Sex (pics 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Finished Having Sex by favourmic(m): 1:26pm On May 31, 2016
BoiledHead:

Just see your life outside. There is no such thing as common sense. Illiterate!

Ode why can't you go and explain that to your student at school?
Re: I Just Finished Having Sex by importexpert(m): 2:03pm On May 31, 2016
psure:

Na one yeye guy like that. He claim to be a businessman but the guy too corrupt for sex matter.... You see him opening sex thred and later runs back to business section to form "don".

I fuccking hate hypocrites! Damn!!

unfortunately you get it all wrong. i am only carrying out a study of the threads created on Nl. i view every single created thread and not just S*x. when i say all i mean all including the ones without title and that do not interest me. if not for research, i have no business with such threads. so please be respectful.
Re: I Just Finished Having Sex by psure: 2:15pm On May 31, 2016
importexpert:

unfortunately you get it all wrong. i am only carrying out a study of the threads created on Nl. i view every single created thread and not just S*x. when i say all i mean all including the ones without title and that do not interest me. if not for research, i have no business with such threads. so please be respectful.

Hmmm
Research indeed...

Happy researching on cheesy
Re: I Just Finished Having Sex by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 31, 2016
It is well.
Re: I Just Finished Having Sex by kingsmok(m): 4:06pm On May 31, 2016
BoiledHead:
Guys.. I just finished having sex smiley

The bj was cool. And even she testified that I licked her well. And the sex was so hot that we were standing throughout. Even my legs dey pain me sef.

Let me rest well. Either weekend or next week, I'll hit another bae again. This time I would try the tall dark ones. Honestly I have never had sex with a tall black lady in my life. I swear. I only do Igbo yellow girls. I don't just know why but they are just too good for sexing.

I would try a black bae on Friday or next week. Tall one.

Guys come down to Ikoyi. There is a club there where you just hook up with any bae no strings. You are free to tip d girl off but she is no wh0re. Just one Hot bae looking for a one night stand. The club is cool. Although some ashawo dey there oo wey go collect money from ya hand. Just look well.

Guys living in Lagos pm me let's hook this Friday. I bet you gonna fvck free. Hot girls full that club. Even this one I just bang now na last week Friday I hook am. She s even d one who called me sef.
guy u dey happy abi, time dey come d story go change

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Still Trust Her? / Checkout This Photos Of A Slay Queen Working In The Farm / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant, How Come?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.