Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,147 members, 7,829,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

How Much Is Bag Of Rice Sold In Your Area? Drop Yours Here!!! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Is Bag Of Rice Sold In Your Area? Drop Yours Here!!! (2480 Views)

How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? / See The Plastic Rice Sold To Me In Lagos(pictures) / Big Pure Water Sold In Benin - photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Bag Of Rice Sold In Your Area? Drop Yours Here!!! by ify2016: 6:29pm On May 31, 2016
I just visited a family friend yesterday in Port Harcourt and over heard argument from them over the increase in prices of everything. One of them just said, he went to buy half bag of rice and he was told to pay 12,500 naira. And I was just laughing inside me. It got to the extent that I have to jokingly intervened by telling the guy that initiated the discussion to take it easy nah,that the price of rice in Lagos is sold at 13,500 and we are even complaining over there.

It's from there that my brother who came to pick me said I cannot buy a bag of rice with 18k in Port-Harcourt. But, with my greatest surprise, I embarked on a routine pricing of rice today and was told that the last price for a bag is 18,500 naira. I just came back few minutes ago and decided to ask my amiable nairalanders their own observations.

HOW MUCH IS BAG OF RICE SOLD IN YOUR LOCATION?

Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice Sold In Your Area? Drop Yours Here!!! by ammyluv2002(f): 6:46pm On May 31, 2016
Chai! God bless you for this thread. I went to market on Saturday to buy my usual half bag of rice, but got the shock my life shocked shocked

I spent 8k as against my budget of 5k #Madness cry cry undecided
Re: How Much Is Bag Of Rice Sold In Your Area? Drop Yours Here!!! by okirewaju(f): 9:42pm On May 31, 2016
17k, last time i went to the market

Half bag-8,500

(1) (Reply)

What To Eat On A First Date. / International Tea Day / The Worst Thing You Ate When You Were Hungry In Boarding School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.