Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Lack Of Funds Won’t Stop Ogoni Clean-up - Amina Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lack Of Funds Won’t Stop Ogoni Clean-up - Amina Mohammed (7222 Views)

Ogoni Clean-Up Will Take 30 Years To Complete / Buhari Will Be In Rivers Today For Ogoni Clean-Up / Pictures Of Ogoni Clean-up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lack Of Funds Won’t Stop Ogoni Clean-up - Amina Mohammed by otokx(m): 9:04am On Jun 01, 2016
Looks like this things is being politicized but oh well benefit of the doubt.
Re: Lack Of Funds Won’t Stop Ogoni Clean-up - Amina Mohammed by Inspectahdeck(m): 9:11am On Jun 01, 2016
That is the problem. This same ogoni environmental damage was caused by bombing of pipelines by ogoni youths.

Funjosh:
Who will clean up the one The avenger are spilling now
Re: Lack Of Funds Won’t Stop Ogoni Clean-up - Amina Mohammed by thaoriginator: 9:25am On Jun 01, 2016
simpleseyi:
Assuming that I am an Ogoni or Ijaw man (God forbid), I will never step on, work in or have anything to do in any section of our land that is cleaned by a Fulani man. What an insult, if my brother, our great hero Chief (Dr) Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, the Jesus of our time cannot clean our land for good bad years that he was president, then I will remain in my oil polluted land and continue to live in filth and dirt rather than for an illiterate Fulani man to clean my polluted land. May God not let us eat from our enemies. That is how a true son of his father will behave. But, is there any true son of the father in Ogoni/Ijaw land, I seriously doubt it.
Oya where the cleaners?

carry broom, carry bucket, fetch water, take omo, begin dey clean everywhere. I no like dirty at all Jare..

Sai Mama!
Re: Lack Of Funds Won’t Stop Ogoni Clean-up - Amina Mohammed by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 01, 2016
simpleseyi:
Assuming that I am an Ogoni or Ijaw man (God forbid), I will never step on, work in or have anything to do in any section of our land that is cleaned by a Fulani man. What an insult, if my brother, our great hero Chief (Dr) Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, the Jesus of our time cannot clean our land for good bad years that he was president, then I will remain in my oil polluted land and continue to live in filth and dirt rather than for an illiterate Fulani man to clean my polluted land. May God not let us eat from our enemies. That is how a true son of his father will behave. But, is there any true son of the father in Ogoni/Ijaw land, I seriously doubt it.
angry

Re: Lack Of Funds Won’t Stop Ogoni Clean-up - Amina Mohammed by elvisgaga: 9:53am On Jun 01, 2016
I feel ur pains...... U re just too tribalistic, paining u that ur hero couldn't clean up his own house.... My dear, we the Niger Deltans say it is a welcome development....... U can go and die for all I care. Its selfish people like u around that's y the Niger Delta is under develop.
Re: Lack Of Funds Won’t Stop Ogoni Clean-up - Amina Mohammed by elvisgaga: 9:58am On Jun 01, 2016
simpleseyi:
feel ur pains...... U re just too tribalistic, paining u that ur
hero couldn't clean up his own house.... My dear, we the
Niger Deltans say it is a welcome development....... U can go
and die for all I care. Its selfish people like u around that's y
the Niger Delta is under develop.
Re: Lack Of Funds Won’t Stop Ogoni Clean-up - Amina Mohammed by incomintop: 10:12am On Jun 01, 2016
we are watching

Re: Lack Of Funds Won’t Stop Ogoni Clean-up - Amina Mohammed by ransomed: 10:55am On Jun 01, 2016
Hope some lazy youth will not come to disturb government contractors for "deve"(development fees)? They might even prevent the contractors from working telling them that they must recruit workers who are not knowledgable in clean up and remediation from Ogoni land and when some of them are incorporated into the team, they will not come to work and threaten fire and brimstone if they are not paid at the end of the month. Government wants to clean up contaminated sites, Avengers are pollution the more. ...peace.
Re: Lack Of Funds Won’t Stop Ogoni Clean-up - Amina Mohammed by ElCapone(m): 1:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

What version did Jonathan give for the over five years he was President?
help me ask the frog
Re: Lack Of Funds Won’t Stop Ogoni Clean-up - Amina Mohammed by CoolAmbience(m): 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
simpleseyi:

Who knows the ailment this one is suffering from?

1 Like

Re: Lack Of Funds Won’t Stop Ogoni Clean-up - Amina Mohammed by Opharhe: 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
simpleseyi:
Have the people of Ogoni declared the Fulani man, Buhari and enemy? And who says they're eating from him? The money the govt. and IOCs will spend in the clean up still remains proceeds from the crude oil in the Niger-Delta. That doesn't mean the effort of this administration as it concerns the clean up, is not appreciated by the N/Delta people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia Government Threatens To Sue Punch Over Demotion Of Headmistress Report / IPOB, Kanu Should Not Be Taken For Granted, It's Time To Act / History : True Cause Of The Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.