Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Allow EFCC Prosecute APC Members Accused Of Corruption – Okogie Tells Buhari - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Allow EFCC Prosecute APC Members Accused Of Corruption – Okogie Tells Buhari (16464 Views)

Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere / 'Some Women Roll Their Eyeballs To Entice Me' - Anthony Okogie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allow EFCC Prosecute APC Members Accused Of Corruption – Okogie Tells Buhari by 2sydoflyf(m): 11:30am On Jun 01, 2016
Dem dey see cotton bud of 10naira but baba no go lia lia buy to tk clean e ear mk e dey hear well.
Re: Allow EFCC Prosecute APC Members Accused Of Corruption – Okogie Tells Buhari by Emmaoga: 11:30am On Jun 01, 2016
when is another lunar eclipse gonna happen...
that's my own contribution here
Re: Allow EFCC Prosecute APC Members Accused Of Corruption – Okogie Tells Buhari by IVORY2009(m): 11:30am On Jun 01, 2016
According to Buhari all APC members are corruption free, wen facts and figures prove otherwise, people like Fashola, Amechi, Tinubu, are not freeeeee cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Allow EFCC Prosecute APC Members Accused Of Corruption – Okogie Tells Buhari by Lilimax(f): 11:32am On Jun 01, 2016
TeamSimple:
OK we have heard.
undecided
Re: Allow EFCC Prosecute APC Members Accused Of Corruption – Okogie Tells Buhari by Originality007: 11:32am On Jun 01, 2016
durella32:
He wan make baba notice am

undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allow EFCC Prosecute APC Members Accused Of Corruption – Okogie Tells Buhari by tino22(m): 11:33am On Jun 01, 2016
Best speech ever directly to PMB..sometimes I weep for my country, it amazes me when ever I see my country not understanding themselves. It's really a pity. Thank You Cardinal Okogie. N:B we believe in buhari, we allow needs transparency and democratic holistic way of approach from our president.

2 Likes

Re: Allow EFCC Prosecute APC Members Accused Of Corruption – Okogie Tells Buhari by anonimi: 11:34am On Jun 01, 2016
He cannot.
He will not.
How can he expose his own CORRUPTION

scribble:

Dollarization Of The APC Primaries: How Amaehi Vanquished Atiku #saibuhari

The blogosphere was inundated with reports of the excessive sharing of dollars at the All Progressives Congress which took place during the latter part of last week.

One APC supporter and Special Adviser to Osun Governor on Environment, BolaIlori had blown the scandal open after he saw the beginning stages of the dollarization in action.

He took to his Facebook page and scribbled, “Crazy things are happening here!!! Some of these cannot represent the change Nigeria is yearning for. Excessive dollarization by one of the aspirants to is to say the least obscene. I have been involved in political process for decades now, I have never witnessed this volume of raw dollarization of party primaries. I only read about this kind of things in PDP primaries. A question been asked by conscientious delegates is that whoever can be giving out between $2000 to $5000 to…delegates certainly does not represent the kind of change Nigerians want…those who contributed to the pauperization of Nigeria now revel in dollarization… majority of Ondo delegates are still standing with Buhari but have been reduced from 85% to 70% within 24 hours…the remaining has gone with dollars ooo.!!!!!”

One has to wonder how Buhari was able to win the primaries in this era of stomach infrastructure where dollars are like the Biblical manna that God sent down from heaven to nourish the Israelites as they made their way to the promised land.

Sources close to the APC with knowledge of the way the Primaries unfolded have revealed that it was Rivers State Governor, Amaechi who flew back to Rivers State and returned to Lagos on Thursday morning with enough dollars to make Benjamin Franklin blush.

It has been revealed that Atiku offered the delegates $5000 each, but Amaechi doubled it to $10000 a pop. Thus turning the tables in favour of General Buhari.

Since his adventure into the APC, Amaechi has gone out of his way to prove himself a party loyalist, always the first to shoki or azonto at the many events the APC holds, which he himself is usually the chief sponsor.

According to party insiders, Amaechi has overtaken Tinubu as the major financier of the party. One does not need to wonder why he is always at President Jonathan’s throat over misappropriated oil wells or other such business. Anything that diminishes from the State’s coffers will have a ripple effect on his funding budget for the APC.

Joe Francis wrote in from Port Harcourt.

http://www.theheraldng.com/dollarization-apc-primaries-amaehi-vanquished-atiku-saibuhari/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3483217_amaechidollarisation_jpegb5e0800e024c28f6be3bb816a31e3e74

1 Like

Re: Allow EFCC Prosecute APC Members Accused Of Corruption – Okogie Tells Buhari by Anwonspee(m): 11:35am On Jun 01, 2016
Well said

1 Like

Re: Allow EFCC Prosecute APC Members Accused Of Corruption – Okogie Tells Buhari by 2blessed01(m): 11:36am On Jun 01, 2016
*space booked*

Re: Allow EFCC Prosecute APC Members Accused Of Corruption – Okogie Tells Buhari by TeamSimple(m): 11:37am On Jun 01, 2016
Lilimax:
undecided
what Is it?
Re: Allow EFCC Prosecute APC Members Accused Of Corruption – Okogie Tells Buhari by olafum1(m): 11:38am On Jun 01, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Talking of double standard, oga Archbishop everybody in APC are saints once you are in APC your sins will be forgiven and you shall become a new creator. Rubbish

Creator indeed grin grin

1 Like

Re: Allow EFCC Prosecute APC Members Accused Of Corruption – Okogie Tells Buhari by 123yes(m): 11:38am On Jun 01, 2016
MY cardinal! all APC members are saints. Buhari can never do that as things stands now. any way government comes and goes. May be tomorrow another government will come and it be the turn of APC members .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allow EFCC Prosecute APC Members Accused Of Corruption – Okogie Tells Buhari by anonimi: 11:39am On Jun 01, 2016
IVORY2009:
According to Buhari all APC members are corruption free, wen facts and figures prove otherwise, people like Fashola, Amechi, Tinubu, are not freeeeee cheesy grin

Anyone who crosses over to APC is automatically born-to-gain redeemed saint who cannot sin.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3088738_img20151115154440_jpeg8f611b6c9cc8cd0928a56ef1049ea06d

1 Like

Re: Allow EFCC Prosecute APC Members Accused Of Corruption – Okogie Tells Buhari by Toktee(m): 11:41am On Jun 01, 2016
Re: Allow EFCC Prosecute APC Members Accused Of Corruption – Okogie Tells Buhari by Midgut(m): 11:42am On Jun 01, 2016
r
Re: Allow EFCC Prosecute APC Members Accused Of Corruption – Okogie Tells Buhari by Toktee(m): 11:43am On Jun 01, 2016
123yes:
MY cardinal! all APC members are saints. Buhari can never do that as things stands now. any way government comes and goes. May be tomorrow another government will come and it be the turn of APC members .
If you have any evidence against them you are free to submit to efcc,but if you don't have please,be quiet.
Re: Allow EFCC Prosecute APC Members Accused Of Corruption – Okogie Tells Buhari by nbright: 11:47am On Jun 01, 2016
The foolish man wouldn't have the liver to allow
Re: Allow EFCC Prosecute APC Members Accused Of Corruption – Okogie Tells Buhari by 123yes(m): 11:51am On Jun 01, 2016
APC=PDP. Who can tell me the difference between both paties? Politicians in Nigeria are funny sets of people.
Re: Allow EFCC Prosecute APC Members Accused Of Corruption – Okogie Tells Buhari by slap1(m): 11:55am On Jun 01, 2016
Thank God he is not an Igbo man, he would have been branded IPOB.
Re: Allow EFCC Prosecute APC Members Accused Of Corruption – Okogie Tells Buhari by 123yes(m): 11:59am On Jun 01, 2016
thief
Ronke19:
cool
Re: Allow EFCC Prosecute APC Members Accused Of Corruption – Okogie Tells Buhari by Orikinla(m): 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
Yes.
Re: Allow EFCC Prosecute APC Members Accused Of Corruption – Okogie Tells Buhari by goodvision12(m): 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
moshmusth:
Since he knows the name of All promise cancelled chieftains and members being investigated at least for those of us that doesn't he should call the name out sobwe can bomb magu with calls and petiitions

if not he should stop heating the polity
oga there is nothing like heating up the polity in what the clergyman said.If yu see the truth make yu talk am.yu and i know that Apc campaign was funded by corrupt people,Eg amechi use rivers money for Apc and tinubu also exploited several avenues in lagos to fund the apc campaign.You and i know that even if their names are mentioned nothing go happen or else even the presidency will be indicted for using corrupt funds.
Re: Allow EFCC Prosecute APC Members Accused Of Corruption – Okogie Tells Buhari by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
vedaxcool:
Calling wide scale economic sabotage restiveness in the ND is the height of trivializing a potential poverty aggravating issue. It is better to speak honestly about issues than to play to the gallery, yes APC members who are found to have corruptly enriched themselves with government money should be prosecuted and jailed, but not calling for prosecuting criminals being funded by Tompolo to evade arrest is no different than his accusation of unfairness. He seems to even have a softer view on the NDA than Eyebugs fools who he calls for their quelling, beerfraud is a useless agitation indeed grin grin grin grin grin
...hmmmmmmm,your much sentimental lifestyle has made me conclude that you were born out of sentimental decision.
Re: Allow EFCC Prosecute APC Members Accused Of Corruption – Okogie Tells Buhari by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
vedaxcool:
Calling wide scale economic sabotage restiveness in the ND is the height of trivializing a potential poverty aggravating issue. It is better to speak honestly about issues than to play to the gallery, yes APC members who are found to have corruptly enriched themselves with government money should be prosecuted and jailed, but not calling for prosecuting criminals being funded by Tompolo to evade arrest is no different than his accusation of unfairness. He seems to even have a softer view on the NDA than Eyebugs fools who he calls for their quelling, beerfraud is a useless agitation indeed grin grin grin grin grin
...hmmmmmmm,your much sentimental lifestyle has made me conclude that you were born on sentimental decision.
Re: Allow EFCC Prosecute APC Members Accused Of Corruption – Okogie Tells Buhari by AhmadMind: 12:47pm On Jun 01, 2016

[size=14pt]
K...... 2019 Loading as expected....

Atiku has indirectly said PMB failed but out of PITY we should give him "PASSMARK".... Bc of course BH and Corruption still exist!

Atiku has said... "If I had WON".....Dear Lord he is saying "Lmao why didn't you vote for me instead"

Atiku is Promising "Federalism, Leaner Government etc"

Ezekwesili has transferred her Hopes for V.P. slot to Atiku Campaign and completely ABANDONED the Failed BBOG Campaign Route!

[/size]

TeamSimple:

what Is it?
Re: Allow EFCC Prosecute APC Members Accused Of Corruption – Okogie Tells Buhari by tiwiex(m): 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
Built2last:
The current fight against corruption is not sustainable. PMB is after those who have stolen while an unimaginable fraud is going on under him.

A part of his brain tells him that the DGs and Perm Secs and his ministers are saints but terrible fraud and corruption is going on.

I say this as a government contractor. My documents have not been signed because I have not done the needful. Truth is, He needs to look inwards.

people are stealing. many are insecure that he may re-shuffle them anytime and so looting the little made available.

PMB is the only one fighting corruption, all the men around him are not and that's why it wont last.

Fight corruption through institutional frame work and not as an individual.

If PMB dies today (God forbid) the fight against corruption ends with him.

Those of you who say IstandWithBuhari are also not helping him. it should be IstandForNigeria. That's patriotism, you will support mr president and also criticise him when he errs.

Let me say it for the umpteenth time, force in Niger Delta will not work. people are suffering, revolution fuelled by starvation is brewing gradually. PMB should consult widely and approach the Delta with tact.

those guys will ground Nigeria to Minus zero.

Hmmmm. I almost thought I was reading what I could have typed. U so balanced in ur argument. I have been saying the same. His praise singers are many and guiding him to failure. Also, invading ND with guns is counter intuitive. He had ample time to show concern for the plight of ALL Nigerians but he kept sending a biased signal. It is never too late to start. Before he wastes another year.
Re: Allow EFCC Prosecute APC Members Accused Of Corruption – Okogie Tells Buhari by sparkwil(m): 1:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
vedaxcool:

Senseless post

Most certainly from an embittered parasite.

1 Like

Re: Allow EFCC Prosecute APC Members Accused Of Corruption – Okogie Tells Buhari by Emmanes: 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
Deen77:
Then all past Governor should be probe, APC or PDP. Buhari cannot probe every sector under 4 year's, PDP have been in Power ruling the country, who else are they going to probe when it consign money from federal pocket not state pocket.
my guy go lekki beach and take small water dia to wash ur brain so dat u go comment sensibly
Re: Allow EFCC Prosecute APC Members Accused Of Corruption – Okogie Tells Buhari by okonkwo44: 1:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
vedaxcool:

Some days ago dey sed jonathan is sponsoring NDA,

They also sed IPOB is sponsoring NDA.

Today they say is Tompolo.

I wonder what they would say tomorrow.

When God wants to punish a nation is either He gives them a wicked ruler, or He makes d followers blind so they stumble or gives voice to those trampled.
My bro choose one. And thank me later.
Re: Allow EFCC Prosecute APC Members Accused Of Corruption – Okogie Tells Buhari by berrystunn(m): 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
There is no money to loot, the govt is not fighting corruption. Because corruption is part of Nigeria system of govt.

Buhari was in charge when they call Nigeria fantastically corrupt.

Buhari want to loot from looters
APC will loot from PDP

APC can not loot from APC.

Darkness can not fight darkness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do We Pray, Since God Already Knows Everything? / Spirit Filled Praise And Worship Songs / Woman With Issue Of Blood 'Healed' At Dominion City After 11 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.