Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,462 members, 7,840,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Am A Muslim But Deeply Inlove With A Christian Lady. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am A Muslim But Deeply Inlove With A Christian Lady. (896 Views)

Hilarious: Groom Kisses His Bride Deeply, As Guests Shout (Photos, Video) / When an Unhappy Married Man Falls Deeply Inlove with a lady (Please Read) / What Can I Do? She Is Muslim But I Love Her So Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am A Muslim But Deeply Inlove With A Christian Lady. by realonecraft: 9:13am On Jun 01, 2016
Good day good people. Met this angel when I was doing my IT three years ago and never picture we going to be this close let alone of falling in love with her. I was born into a Muslim family though my mum is still a Christian till date and we live happily. In my life have never fallen in love with a lady this much and receive the same love in return. Am from osun state but she is from delta. Though they were brought up in ibadan. We both can do without eachother as we are deeply in love. The problem now is her mum, she didnt want her to get married to a Muslim. This has been the only issue in our relationship and its killing us both. Dont just know what to do, have never found this kind of love and now that I found it, the issue of religion is breaking us apart. Dont want to loose her and at the same time cant tell her not to obey her parents. She keeps crying everyday because of this. please advice me on what to do as this is really affecting us both. Thanks
Re: Am A Muslim But Deeply Inlove With A Christian Lady. by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 01, 2016
ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH HER OR YOUR RELIGION? WILL YOU GET MARRIED TO YOUR RELIGION OR YOUR GIRLFRIEND?

1 Like

Re: Am A Muslim But Deeply Inlove With A Christian Lady. by Cutehector(m): 9:16am On Jun 01, 2016
Are u willing to convert to christianity?

2 Likes

Re: Am A Muslim But Deeply Inlove With A Christian Lady. by vizkiz: 9:20am On Jun 01, 2016
religion practised in Nigeria is utter rubbish! Imagine such silly question...so you rather choose religion over love?

Just take a look at what we practice in this God forsaken country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am A Muslim But Deeply Inlove With A Christian Lady. by Vinshu(f): 9:20am On Jun 01, 2016
How religion is messing with people's lives.

Religion is a fraud op.

1 Like

Re: Am A Muslim But Deeply Inlove With A Christian Lady. by Proffdada: 9:25am On Jun 01, 2016
God is showing you right path. Who are you to question Him?
Re: Am A Muslim But Deeply Inlove With A Christian Lady. by realonecraft: 9:46am On Jun 01, 2016
just been confused. Not even forcing her to convert. Though she told me she would like to convert to Islam after marriage. My dad is a Muslim and mum Christian and they are both living happily as me and my siblings were brought up in an islamic way and she never object for once to anything dad want. Praying everyday that her mum should change her mind but she wants a church wedding and i suggest we go for registry due to our difference in religion but she object to that. meaning am not welcomed. Have lived my lived my life loving only this lady and never cheated in her has she gat all what I ever dreamed of getting from a woman. Just confused. Though just finished my nysc and still searching for job but at this stage of my life, she is my everything that have ever dreamed of. Please advice me
Re: Am A Muslim But Deeply Inlove With A Christian Lady. by fiizznation: 9:59am On Jun 01, 2016
I can relate to your story because the same thing happened to me way back. I'm a Fulani person from kano state who eventually fell in love with a Christian girl from delta state. We met at school, one thing led to another and we became inseparable, like some kind of lovebirds. The religion and ethnic barriers were there, but that couldn't deter us, rather we kept firing on.

Then the issue of marriage came up and that's when the whole drama started. On my side, my parents were against our marriage, on her own side, the case wasn't any different. My heart was broken. I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep, I couldn't even think straight. I watch in pains and agony how the lady I truly love was shedding tears like a 3yrs old girl everyday. To make matters even worst, my old woman went and confronted the parents of the lady I love.

It was really hard then but we didn't give up. We sent emissaries to both our parents who were so fortunate to convinced both our parents. We used uncles, aunties, friends, religion leaders etc. It was a very trying time but I didn't give up, my fiancee didn't give up either. Me and my lady fought for our love for about one solid good year or so. Anyway this happened around 2010/2011, and today we have been happily married for about 4yrs now.

Mr realonecraft, if you really do love your lady and she loves you back wholeheartedly, Please don't give up on yourselves. Fight it out. May God strengthen you both and guide you.

2 Likes

Re: Am A Muslim But Deeply Inlove With A Christian Lady. by realonecraft: 11:13am On Jun 01, 2016
@fiizznation thanks for the advice. Though I know its very hard to keep going due to the pressure she is facing as she is still in school and solely depend on her parents for now. Can't help it seeing her crying everyday because of this. She live in fright at home telling her she Is a bastard wanting to bring shame to their family and all that. All her family members were scolding her. You know at times when you see the one you wish to spend the rest of your life with going through all this will leave you restless. You wont even mind asking her to do what her parents want just to make her at ease. But what's the eseence of you living with someone and your mind is somewhere else. seriously at times I do want to tell her to accept what they want because you hate seeing her in this kind of mood. They are living their life and don't know when our parent's will start letting us go for what we want and support us rather what they want. But at the same time you have to obey them

1 Like

Re: Am A Muslim But Deeply Inlove With A Christian Lady. by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:15am On Jun 01, 2016
fiizznation:
I can relate to your story because the same thing happened to me way back. I'm a Fulani person from kano state who eventually fell in love with a Christian girl from delta state. We met at school, one thing led to another and we became inseparable, like some kind of lovebirds. The religion and ethnic barriers were there, but that couldn't deter us, rather we kept firing on.

Then the issue of marriage came up and that's when the whole drama started. On my side, my parents were against our marriage, on her own side, the case wasn't any different. My heart was broken. I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep, I couldn't even think straight. I watch in pains and agony how the lady I truly love was shedding tears like a 3yrs old girl everyday. To make matters even worst, my old woman when and confronted the parents of the lady I love.

It was really hard then but we didn't give up. We sent emissaries to both our parents who were so fortunate to convinced both our parents. We used uncles, aunties, friends, religion leaders etc. It was a very trying time but I didn't give up, my fiancee didn't give up either. Me and my lady fought for our love for about one solid good year or so. Anyway this happened around 2010/2011, and today we have been happily married for about 4yrs now.

Mr realonecraft, if you really do love your lady and she loves you back wholeheartedly, Please don't give up on yourselves. Fight it out. May God strengthen you both and guide you.
I hope she is now a Muslim because I ll be very disappointed in u if she is not!
Re: Am A Muslim But Deeply Inlove With A Christian Lady. by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 01, 2016
Its unfortunate these things do happen...

If you really love her like you claim to, then you have to convert to christianity to marry her...

i'm in 100% support of her mum b'cos your religion doesn't accept marriage between a christian male and muslim female so it shouldn't be different when its the other way round...
Have a nice day wink ...

1 Like

Re: Am A Muslim But Deeply Inlove With A Christian Lady. by oodua1stson: 11:25am On Jun 01, 2016
Until we throw these 2 evil religion(Christianity and Islam) to the dust bin that it belongs we Africans will never be free
Re: Am A Muslim But Deeply Inlove With A Christian Lady. by realonecraft: 11:30am On Jun 01, 2016
Not talking about conversion now. she is totally ready to do that after marriage and am not even forcing her but she willingly want to. As it is now, her parents will disown her if she do that now. Am from a family where my dad is an alhaji and mum is still a christian. No pressure at all from both sides and that strengthen their union. Just dont want to lose this love have found in her but dont know how
Re: Am A Muslim But Deeply Inlove With A Christian Lady. by fiizznation: 11:31am On Jun 01, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
I hope she is now a Muslim because I ll be very disappointed in u if she is not!
lolx. Let's just leave this story for another day. You know I never would've even commented here if not that the original poster's story related to my one time love saga. Anyway plans are still on the way bro
Re: Am A Muslim But Deeply Inlove With A Christian Lady. by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:35am On Jun 01, 2016
fiizznation:
lolx. Let's just leave this story for another day. You know I never would've even commented here if not that the original poster's story related to my one time love saga. Anyway plans are still on the way bro
PlanHmmmm!
Re: Am A Muslim But Deeply Inlove With A Christian Lady. by fiizznation: 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
realonecraft:
@fiizznation thanks for the advice. Though I know its very hard to keep going due to the pressure she is facing as she is still in school and solely depend on her parents for now. Can't help it seeing her crying everyday because of this. She live in fright at home telling her she Is a bastard wanting to bring shame to their family and all that. All her family members were scolding her. You know at times when you see the one you wish to spend the rest of your life with going through all this will leave you restless. You wont even mind asking her to do what her parents want just to make her at ease. But what's the eseence of you living with someone and your mind is somewhere else. seriously at times I do want to tell her to accept what they want because you hate seeing her in this kind of mood. They are living their life and don't know when our parent's will start letting us go for what we want and support us rather what they want. But at the same time you have to obey them
Ok have you involved any of your relations; like sitting down with any of them and explaining things to him/her? You know in this kind of scenario, both your people and the people of your fiancee have to sit down and talk things out. Have this kind of thing happened? In my own case, I involved my uncles, auties and very closed friends a lot, my wife did the same thing too. Have both of you done that yet?.

She being in school isn't a problem here, but mutual trust and understanding between you both should be the top priority. Though she have to focus on her education and all that, but some time have to be spared where both of you can convinced one or two relations of yours to see reasons with you, and to also reach a common ground
Re: Am A Muslim But Deeply Inlove With A Christian Lady. by davien(m): 12:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
What did your forefathers do when Islam and Christianity came into the land? Better drop those petty religions and live with the ones you love than hold onto them and let them tear you apart..
Re: Am A Muslim But Deeply Inlove With A Christian Lady. by Hillzy(m): 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
Dude go after ur love n keep religion aside

1 Like

Re: Am A Muslim But Deeply Inlove With A Christian Lady. by vicstar(m): 1:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
izit my concern?? undecided

Re: Am A Muslim But Deeply Inlove With A Christian Lady. by Godstraight(m): 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
oodua1stson:
Until we throw these 2 evil religion(Christianity and Islam) to the dust bin that it belongs we Africans will never be free
oh please shut the Bleep up if ur don't have anything reasonable to say,Africans never be free?,it is you who can be free,free from what if I may ask
Re: Am A Muslim But Deeply Inlove With A Christian Lady. by OVI75(m): 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
So U r Planing to Convert Anoda One Abi.Bleep DT Love U mean D Love by Charm abi Na real Love.Any Way I wud av Wntd to Be Diplomatic BT Mr Man Leave Her Alone Go and Find A Muslim Gal.u
wnder Why Dere Are No Muslim Gals Wu Can Love U guys in Returns Make everyman Maintain His religious Lane Make Everybody Dey Pisful.

(1) (Reply)

Confusion / See How Women Beg This Man To Donate His "SPERM" To Them For Free! / When Your Ex Feels She's Better Than The Woman You Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.