Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,121 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate (57918 Views)

Chat Between A Mom Whose Child Is On Life Support And Her Boss / Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. / Lady Quits Job Because Her Boss Calls Her "Sweetie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by mazimee(m): 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
The lady be like "this ass belongs to you, never let it go"

The guy be like " The devil is a liar"
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by GudluckIBB(m): 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
she has even has tatoo on her legs
wicked girls you see in Lagos
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by obailala(m): 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by Niwdog(m): 1:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
Happens only in south Africa
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by mazimee(m): 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
The lady be like "this ass belongs to you, never let it go" The guy be like
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by Ladycloud(f): 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lol...
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
Buhari would set up a committee to look to it

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by hotmolo(m): 1:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
well looking critically, if she stood, she would have blocked people behind her and if she goes down, it wont look good. this was the best possible pose. the camera angle didnt favour her

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by ddippset(m): 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
kenonze:
Innocent woman,
I blame the photographer
lol how would you blame the photographer? for giving her more than her fair share of asss in his photo or what? I hope your comment is sarcasm sha!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by UuzbaGuuzba: 1:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
I can't see any picture at all O. It's only bad thing I'm seeing there.
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by yakbauer: 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
I couldn't have made a better observation, coz not until u mentioned it,i didn't see the tattoo, that stripper pose only confirms her intentions

AnotherSeun:
action and attitude speaks louder... her left leg tatoo gives her out...
the pose is too much not blv she isn't wah the picture depicted her nt to be..
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by Jalinco: 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
The primary responsibility of a woman in any organization is to keep a man alive
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by balancediet(m): 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lols na wa 4u o
Pheals:
Display of what they do secretly. grin
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by number5(m): 1:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
Na simple thing na...she's bending over so she won't block dose ppl behind her from appearing in d pix...meanwhile she didn't know she was causing a scene...we Nigerians sef we always read d negative side of every situation.. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by Burgerlomo: 1:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
This photo featuring a lady bending over towards her supposed boss while posing for a group picture -is currently trending on twitter. Some say she did that unconsciously while others argue that this is a deliberate act from the pretty worker to gain "favour and flavour" from the man. Whatever the case might be, the man in question seemed not to be bothered by the pose.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/controversial-photo-of-pretty-woman.html

She bend over in other for her not to block the people standing behind her.
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by Danny1974: 1:50pm On Jun 01, 2016
Why are people misinterpreting every thing they hear or see? The woman just bent down to avoid covering the face of the woman behind her. Una bi ashawo
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by ashewoboy(m): 1:51pm On Jun 01, 2016
repogirl:
Lol...looks like an innocent crouch. It would be stupidity to really mean to do that in an office photograph.

hmmmmm. It's deliberate jooorh.
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by gbens2000(m): 1:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
that guy is on a smooth ride grin
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by number5(m): 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
I have just seen d unedited pix sef... D woman's face doesn't suggest she is offering anything and likewise d man's..for all dose shouting Lagos babes , dis pix wasn't taken in Nigeria sef..

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by YelloweWest: 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
I think it's innocent and out of her consciousness. Looks like she rushed into the photo at the last second before it was taken

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by chimex001(m): 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
kenonze:
Innocent woman,
I blame the photographer
Hmmm ....odiegwuoooooo
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by Waper2(m): 1:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
Direct entry for d man
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by Julietcutie(f): 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
exactly how I see
thorpido:
The boss is the one seated.I'm sure it was just an innocent pose.She must have tried to bend so she doesn't cover those at her back.
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
All I see is an innocent photograph
Oga sef is not even looking that way
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by Bigpicture(f): 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
AnotherSeun:
action and attitude speaks louder... her left leg tatoo gives her out...
the pose is too much not blv she isn't wah the picture depicted her nt to be..

What if ts not a tattoo but a scar?
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by Sobeautiful: 2:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
This is serious!
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
kingstylo01:
maybe the woman in black behind her asked her to shift a little bit because she's obstructing her and in the process of trying to adjust, the photographer took a shot.

I strongly disagree that she did it intentionally. Come to think of it, this is a formal photograph and they work with a South African commission. Even if they're having an affair, they'll do it behind closed doors and not in the open.

whoever blurred their faces didn't totally hide their identity because from the background you can trace them!

And you finally traced them.. you try
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by Olukat(m): 2:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
Titanium38:

grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by kingstylo01(m): 2:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
Titanium38:

lol.. if I wish to... didn't you see the frame on the background? I can use it to trace them na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chia Diko Detimbir Who Found Crashed Military Plane In Benue Becomes Soldier / How Much Does PMP Certification Cost? / My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.