Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate (57943 Views)

Chat Between A Mom Whose Child Is On Life Support And Her Boss / Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. / Lady Quits Job Because Her Boss Calls Her "Sweetie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by iukpe: 2:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
kenonze:
Innocent woman,
I blame the photographer

I agree. A professional photographer is supposed to know for what purpose his photograph is meant and guide to be sure it is acceptable at the end.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by Dom2020: 2:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
common sense should tell anyone that, the lady bend so that does people behind faces can be pictured too

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by lereinter(m): 2:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
Photoshop naa
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by Baboo13(m): 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
The photographer that arranged them in the 1st place is not serious.

The lady should have simply stood in between the women standing that's all.

Even the photographer didn't capture the men at the extremes very well
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
Be careful what you harbour in your heart. Because one day your actions will spill it out through your mouth, bombom, yash, waist, PR****ck ,eyes or even B**bsssss uncontrollably. lol
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by cold(m): 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
Absolutely nothing wrong with the pose neither was it meant to be suggestive in any way. A sharper image should clear any doubt

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by Captain783598(m): 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
Oga like the way she poss
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by sukrecake(f): 2:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
She might be unaware of what is happening
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
kingstylo01:
lol.. if I wish to... didn't you see the frame on the background? I can use it to trace them na

I didn't see o.. but you zoomed and zoomed until you saw. " In Jenifa's voice" I carry nyansh for you oo grin

But seriously, you are very observant o. It's cool. wink
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by Captain783598(m): 2:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
Oga like the way she pose
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
kenonze:
Innocent woman,
I blame the photographer

Hahaaha, but it wasn't the photographer that told the woman to "bend down select", so why blame the photographer?
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by wacoj(m): 3:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
I only saw a blue gown.
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by Jabioro: 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
Terms and conditions will be apply..all is well
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by demzey(m): 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
That is what I call....take posishun
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by tukdi: 3:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
undecided the lady might not be guilty as charged! she is innocent, just didnt want to block d people at d back. even the devil doesn't know the intent of a man/woman! I pity those dat have already called dis innocent lady all sorts of names!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by kingstylo01(m): 3:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
Titanium38:

I didn't see o.. but you zoomed and zoomed until you saw. " In Jenifa's voice" I carry nyansh for you oo grin

But seriously, you are very observant o. It's cool. wink
lol.. no use Jenifer voice dey carry nyansh for me o grin

thanks for the compliment jawe... one gat to be observant in this country of ours... I think being a detective will be good for me cheesy ...

your eyebrows though wink

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by Fxwarrior: 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
see gobe oo

See professional twerking.

Bakassi Fokassibe
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by spafu(m): 3:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
kenonze:
Innocent woman,
I blame the photographer
No be only Innocent woman na Vincent woman. Na today women don't dey do anything to welley men? Na so Eve take start and all the cleavage revealing clothes we see today are only testament to that.
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
Dis na temptation, but the last man on the right is in the spirit.

See as he blocked the arrows from the ladies arse. cheesy
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by RozzayTeflonDon(m): 3:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
This is what happens when the lady on blue favorite music is WORK by Rihana grin...#Jubadi shocked kiss
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
iukpe:

I agree. A professional photographer is supposed to know for what purpose his photograph is meant and guide to be sure it is acceptable at the end.

The only reasonable comment so far

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by Dexema(m): 3:39pm On Jun 01, 2016
useless photographer, if the lady had stood she would have blocked the ladies behind (who are likely her superiors) bending too low might reveal some other "particulars", besides bending isn't that nice in a corporate pic such as this one. I think she was trying to improvise and instead caused more trouble.
by the way that photographer doesn't deserve to be paid his balance.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
ddippset:
lol how would you blame the photographer? for giving her more than her fair share of asss in his photo or what? I hope your comment is sarcasm sha!

A professional photographer is supposed to know for what purpose his photograph is meant and guide to be sure it is acceptable at the end.
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by Greenback: 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
kenonze:
Innocent woman, I blame the photographer
then after u will come on here on the romance section with story that touch..
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by Chijosky(m): 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
I like the one sitting down, that got hot legs
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by Beautifulemi(f): 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
If you take a closer look at the picture, you'd discover that the lady has a tatoo on her leg. These type of ladies don't just do things without an intention, she's trying to arouse the Joystick of her boss.Thank goodness the Joystick didn't succumb to her plan....
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by boldmama(f): 4:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
It looks like an honest mistake to me. Check the heights of the 2ladies behind her, you will see that its for their sake she bent down so that she doesn't cover them. But the backyard set sha.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
I have the original pix from another blog,why blur it in the first place?,anyway I blame the photographer
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by Jesuferanmi(m): 5:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
hmm lol..
dirty minded fellows. wtf am I still doing here self?
what I'm seeing here is a tall lady trying not to block her boss' view. chikena

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by Jesuferanmi(m): 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
hmm lol.. dirty minded fellows. wtf am I still doing here self? what I'm only seeing is a tall lady trying not to block her boss' view. chikena
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by BossDanniee(m): 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
She did this deliberately!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chia Diko Detimbir Who Found Crashed Military Plane In Benue Becomes Soldier / My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This / How Much Does PMP Certification Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.