Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate (57944 Views)

Chat Between A Mom Whose Child Is On Life Support And Her Boss / Her Boss Wants To Sleep With Her. / Lady Quits Job Because Her Boss Calls Her "Sweetie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by bamise22: 5:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin GUY I SWEAR UR HEAD IS DIA...STRAIGHT FLIGHT, NO STRESS
tyson99:
Direct flight grin
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
Holier than thou, holier than thou, holier than thou would not kill the African monkey. Neither would it kill his ancestral cousin the Akata who acts exactly the same way but in a different environment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by goodforsomthing: 5:21pm On Jun 01, 2016
this is direct entry o,
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by Orikinla(m): 5:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
Dirty minded people jumping to dirty conclusions.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by seunfape(m): 5:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
Long distance bending oo......
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by faari(f): 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
Come on! That was innocent . haba
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by kenoz(m): 6:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
Gbese re o shocked
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by oceanp(f): 8:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
my take is , it was an unconscious act , she only bent so that the people behind her can be visible . she didn't know her pose would be like that maybe she realized after d photo had been taken .
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by seangy4konji: 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
Omo yodie seyin. Ara fe San.

Omo rora yodie simi. Yodie simi.

Idi Araba.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
kenonze:
Innocent woman, I blame the photographer
Hello Lady
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
hoshodie:

Hello Lady
Yes buddy
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
kenonze:

Yes buddy
smiley Nice dp u have got

DM?
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
She simply did that not to block the person directly behind her from the photographer's view and then she is called all sorts. It's so sad the way people conclude and judge people instantly.
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by tosinet(m): 12:40am On Jun 02, 2016
repogirl:
Lol...looks like an innocent crouch. It would be stupidity to really mean to do that in an office photograph.
I agree
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by Codyt(m): 12:45am On Jun 02, 2016
Bending over intentionally or not, she's got a fabulous ass. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by sidebayo(m): 1:06am On Jun 02, 2016
see yodi style, make the man just knack am go front small like that, she go tumble grin
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by BABANGBALI: 1:33am On Jun 02, 2016
Is that not osusumustflow?see where she position her bonga fish yansh
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by OsusuMustFlow(f): 11:04am On Jun 02, 2016
PLEASE LET ME BE

BABANGBALI:
Is that not osusumustflow?see where she position her bonga fish yansh
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by BABANGBALI: 11:08am On Jun 02, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:

PLEASE LET ME BE

you started it by looking for my trouble,it is now war without end
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by OsusuMustFlow(f): 11:15am On Jun 02, 2016
ok na
BABANGBALI:
you started it by looking for my trouble,it is now war without end
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by BABANGBALI: 11:47am On Jun 02, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:
ok na
yes let's continue. I go show you pepper tongue tongue
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by OsusuMustFlow(f): 3:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
BABANGBALI:
yes let's continue. I go show you pepper tongue tongue

Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 03, 2016
boldmama:
It looks like an honest mistake to me. Check the heights of the 2ladies behind her, you will see that its for their sake she bent down so that she doesn't cover them. But the backyard set sha.

A mistake is a mistake . angry
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 03, 2016
Jesuferanmi:
hmm lol..
dirty minded fellows. wtf am I still doing here self?
what I'm only seeing is a tall lady trying not to block her boss' view. chikena

The lady is not tall, she is intimidating her boss with her .......

I cal that Boss Abuse. grin
Re: Photo Of A Woman Posing Towards Her Boss Sparks Online Debate by winner37(m): 7:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
i can't judge her ,it might be the directive from the photographer he to position herself that way so that the woman behind her could appear clearly .

But ,this is a direct message that something sexually is going on between them ....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chia Diko Detimbir Who Found Crashed Military Plane In Benue Becomes Soldier / My Female Colleague Stopped Talking To Me Because Of This / How Much Does PMP Certification Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.